Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cant see posts

iNsAnIty MaStEr
Go to solution Solved by Nohbdy,

Well i was asking ~Lugia~ (the creator of todays banner) for a signature and then i didnt see it so i posted again... and he/she got mad at me... same what happened in a roleplay audition... i posted i want to be soldier then i didnt see it so i posted it again but he didnt notice my mistake...

Any mods please help me  Especially dawn rider....

So, you aren't seeing posts at all?

Are they in a spoiler, like this?

Can you see this text?

So, you aren't seeing posts at all?

Are they in a spoiler, like this?

Can you see this text?

I can see spoilers and other posts except mine... first time i posted it was not there second time it is there and i was like O_O

So you see other peoples posts, just not yours sometimes?

Are you posting too fast, or under the character limit?

This doesn't seem to be a technical issue to me. I just searched your content, and saw that both of your posts showed up in Lugia's thread, so it doesn't seem to be an issue with your posts not going through. You should check more carefully whether or not you have already posted in a thread. A great way of doing this is by going to the forum section page that the topic is in, and seeing what the icon next to the thread is. If it is a circle, that means that you have not posted in it. If it is a star, it means that you have indeed posted in it.

However, it is possible that something else is going on, so I'll leave this thread open until it has been verified that your issue is resolved. I will also talk to a moderator to make sure that you did not have the moderation queue placed on your account, which might explain why you wouldn't see your posts right away.

EDIT: I have talked to a moderator, and he confirmed that you do not have the moderation queue placed upon your account. We can therefore rule that out as a possible explanation for why you are not seeing your posts.

Edited by SCS

(edited)

Well i was asking ~Lugia~ (the creator of todays banner) for a signature and then i didnt see it so i posted again... and he/she got mad at me... same what happened in a roleplay audition... i posted i want to be soldier then i didnt see it so i posted it again but he didnt notice my mistake...

Any mods please help me  Especially dawn rider....

In your roleplay audition, you violated the character minimum. This is against the rules of the site. Posts that attempt to circumvent this minimum are promptly removed. 

You are also not in the moderation queue, so you should be able to post freely, and without the need for moderator approval. It's possible that you didn't see your post. If the issue persists, however, you can file a support ticket so that the administration can look into it.

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight has pretty much summed this up well enough. By all means you should be able to see your posts...

So if the problem persists, then it's best if you create a Support Ticket to get some more technical help.

Hope this helps ^_^

Ima lock this thread up now.

Have a great day ^_^

• Brohoof 1