Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who is your biggest fictional crush right now?

AstroNova

LOL my fiction crush has always been L from Death note seriously he is so cute D: I can't get over him at all!!! 

I also have like Hiccup from How to train your dragon and THE kid from Describable me 2 >.> I know he young but he has the best hair *drools* 

Gilda. Defiantly Gilda. I love Griffins, and I like how she relates to me, yes I know I am not mean like her, but she has problems with her friends and she always gets mad at somebody. And she isn't the bad guy, even if most people think she is.

Gilda I wuv you. >3<

mlp_fim_gilda_by_maurincl-d3g49y7.png

• 2 months later...

Hmmm...that's tough. I've liked so many characters...Ferb Fletcher, Knuckles the Echidna, Princess Luna, Pinkie Pie, Bones from Animal Crossing...

But I think right now my biggest fictional crush is Luna Lovegood.

http://blog.southeastpsych.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Luna-Lovegood-2.jpg

(I also find Hermione to be pretty hot...

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100123212325/harrypotter/images/8/8f/Emma_Watson_as_Hermione_Granger_%28GoF-promo-05%29.jpg)

"Midna" from "Zelda Twilight Princess"...in both her forms....but the way she talks and giggles and acts throughout that game is so adorable and endearing! My phone's text message sound has been Midna's giggle for like 4 years now...and I still find it irresistibly charming :) Midna for SSBWiiU and SSB3DS!!! ...a guy can dream :)

My biggest crush at the moment would have to be Soarin from MLP (probably weird yes)  I HATE the voice over for him but his design / personality in fan art is amazing! wub.png

• 1 year later...

As a younger person have you ever had an innocent crush on a fictional character?

I can't be alone when I say that I had a crush on Princess Zelda for a little bit back when I was a kid playing N64.

Edited by Zoraxe
  • Brohoof 1

I used to have one on Knuckles from Sonic the Hedgehog.

If it were for more recent ones then just give a look to my avatar. Though that one was more...mature crush wise when I was younger. It's turned into a 'he's just so damned adorable looking, I wanna snuggle him and listen to his stories' sort of thing nowadays.

It makes me wonder how many people years from now will say they had their first crush on Twilight Sparkle, or Rainbow Dash, or Rarity, or some-pony ells back when they were young?

I still have a huge crush on Rarity :D

I always notice your crush-inducing avatar! :pout:

Edited by Zoraxe
  • Brohoof 1

This thing.

539.png

My taste in fictional crushes have always been very weird. Either my fictional crushes are obscure characters, or characters are considered ugly by others.

The one above, Sawk, is no exception. I see many Pokémon fans go on how bad its design is, and here I am fangirling over this angry demon and pointing out all of the right things about it. x)

Edited by The Snowy Odyssey

Well. Since its merged into a topic discussing current ones.

Well one of them is incredibly obvious.

But here's a few more

Leonhardt "Leo" Victorion

Rin Rin

DB(I don't think MLP forum would find saying his entire name forum appropriate)

Ghost Writer

And

Yeah. The obvious one.

My icon. Kyon.

I usually fall for girls rather than guys but once in awhile when the planets are aligned I fall in love with a male character. Kyon is great, I love him.

• Brohoof 1

ABiggest fictional crush? Well, even though Pinkie is best pone, I sorta have a crush on Twilight. Yeah, I feel kind of awkward now... Oh well.

Edited by The Snowy Mystery

As a younger person have you ever had an innocent crush on a fictional character? 

This was a long time ago, but I seem to remember having a big crush on Zia from Mysterious Cities of Gold. Here she is...

zia_retrace_by_megaphilx-d3hwj3b.jpg

I wanted to do stuff to her before I knew what it was I ought to be wanting to do.

• Brohoof 1