Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Following A Topic

Moonlight Fire
Go to solution Solved by King,

I followed a roleplay topic, so I would recieve notifications when somebody posted on it. It's been working fine, but today it just stopped sending me the mail notifications, even though I was still following the topic.

It's possible it could have been effected by the site migration last night. Try unfollowing, then following the topic and see if that works out for you. Hopefully it should fix it.

Okay, I just tried that, but it still won't work. Any other suggestions?

If you are still following the topic, and no settings are changed, but you still aren't getting the notifications...then it may be a more technical issue. I'll have a talk to some others and see if I cant get you an answer. If Im unable to, then a support ticket would be your best bet.

I would suggest checking your notification options. I recommend checking "Notification List" for "Notification method to use for replies to followed topics". If you wish to only receive emails, make sure the option is checked:

H7imHmm.png

• Brohoof 1

To make it easy I'll quote both answers.

I would suggest checking your notification options. I recommend checking "Notification List" for "Notification method to use for replies to followed topics". If you wish to only receive emails, make sure the option is checked:

H7imHmm.png

If you are still following the topic, and no settings are changed, but you still aren't getting the notifications...then it may be a more technical issue. I'll have a talk to some others and see if I cant get you an answer. If Im unable to, then a support ticket would be your best bet.

Alright, I'll go to that. I'll try that, and if it's still not working, I'll file a support ticket to fix it. Thanks again for all the help.

No Problem ^_^
Sorry I wasn't able to help directly though.

Good luck with it ^_^

Ima lock this up now ^_^