Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Uploading, Something Something 403

StevenAD

I had heard about this site from various people and figured I'd give it a go here, but I can't seem to upload anything or create any albums or playlists. Apparently I am not allowed to use the site for it's intended purpose. 

Did I kick your dog or something? I swear I didn't mean to and/or that dog had it coming, etc.

I just created an account and activated it here less than an hour ago so I wasn't sure if I missed something I was supposed to do.

Are you trying to upload an mp3? If so, you can't. Something against lossless audio?

Try converting it to wav, aiff, flac, etc.

I can't reproduce the problem; all those pages are working fine for me. I doubt it's a problem with the uploader itself, because those other two pages aren't working for you either. Quite the conundrum!

Well, I tried using a different browser (used Chrome initially, tried it with IE just now) and got the same result, so my guess with the limited knowledge I have is that something is up with the permissions for my account. I don't know if it could have something to do with it, but when I made the account I initially tried to avoid making an account with Poniverse because it seemed redundant.

I've already activated the account

The exact error is:

403 Royal Guards stand in your way. Looks like you tried to do something you weren't allowed to!

There isn't much you can do here, but perhaps you would like to go to our home page?

This sounds like something that Feld0 or nlaq would have to help you out with personally. To my knowledge, no user should be getting a 403 when accessing those pages at all. You can wait until they see this thread and pop in here, or you could prolly PM one of 'em and ask what's up.

There was a glitch on our end that prevented access to some parts of the site, which affected several newer users. This is fixed. Thanks for the heads-up, Steven!

when I made the account I initially tried to avoid making an account with Poniverse because it seemed redundant.

A Poniverse account is, for all intents and purposes, a Pony.fm account. :)

• Brohoof 1