Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I can't see my notification

Happy Dead Pony
Go to solution Solved by SCS,

because the banner image doesn't load I can't see the bar on top of the site

asdasdas.png

I can't scroll down more, so this is my top of the site 

I don't know if it's just my problem

but I refresh the page a lot of time , I turn off and on the computer (because the first time I saw this problem was like two days ago) but nothing changed 

I don't know if I wrote this in the right place, in case is not, I'm sorry

• Brohoof 1

Can you clear your browser cache and see if that fixes it?

If it doesn't can you tell me with what browser you are using and its version?

I had the same problem when my browser window was zoomed in. I use Internet Explorer, and by default it loads pages at 125% zoom. I don't know if that's your problem, but try making sure the browser is at 100% zoom. That fixed it for me.

now that the banner is changed (or maybe not, I can't really tell what ther was before) it's all fixed, I can see the top bar again  :P

Since your issue has been resolved, I will now lock this thread. If this happens again in the future, you should follow Lavoaster's recommendation to clear your cache. I'm glad that your issue was resolved.

In addition, since there is not a clear single best answer, I will compile all helpful posts - which in this case, is all other posts in this thread - into this one, to present all helpful information in a single location for anyone else who may experience this problem in the future.

Can you clear your browser cache and see if that fixes it?

If it doesn't can you tell me with what browser you are using and its version?

I had the same problem when my browser window was zoomed in. I use Internet Explorer, and by default it loads pages at 125% zoom. I don't know if that's your problem, but try making sure the browser is at 100% zoom. That fixed it for me.