Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when..

fimdash

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you're gay for everyone. Especially RD92.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you add everyone as a friend.

• Brohoof 5

• You know you're a member of MLPF when you rave at the fact you just moved up a badge.

You know you're a member of MLPF when you play "Caption the Avatar Above you" with Sir Godot.

You know you're a member of MLPF when you've completed at least 1 RP on this site

You know you're a member of MLPF when you have a MLPF crush

You know you're a member of MLPF when you puppy dog your parents to take you to Bronycon just to meet Feld0.

You know you're a member of MLPF when you notice Original Posters brohoofing every response to their threads every now and then.

You know you're a member of MLPF when you spend 90% of your internet time on this site.

• Brohoof 7

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you're gay for everyone. Especially RD92.

what...

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you brohoof people on Facebook.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you post status updates about ponies.

(i suck at this)

Edited by Champion RD92
  • Brohoof 4

you know when youre a member of mlp forums when u enjoy looking at the young cadence loading XD

you know youre a member of mlp forums when  u are posting posting on this thread the reasons that makes u a  real brony BROHOOF

• Brohoof 2

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when everytime you hear the word Champion you atomatically think of @@Champion RD92

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when everytime you hear Twilight you don't think of the pony but the mod @

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you call everyone on the site by a nickname.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you race home everyday to see what my friends are up to.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when it's your most visited site on your computer.

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 6

You know you're a member of MLP forums when your social life pails in comparison to the time spent here.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you say goodnight to everyone on the forums every night

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you don't remember what you did with your time on MLP forums before you discovered the forums.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when its the reason why you started drawing, simply to attempt to be as good (And mostlikely fail) as the amazing artists who make it look easy.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when your more comfortable with people on the forums then people in real life.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you always have the tab open from the minute you open your browser and open the forums, to the time you go to bed.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you've posted on one of Sir Flutter hooves statues.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you say goodnight on your status, and then proceed to spend 30+ minutes on the forums posting.

Ok, i'm not amazing at this by any extent, but i tried :P.

I love this place :D. And everyone here!

• Brohoof 8

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you've posted on one of Sir Flutter hooves statues.

FANMADE_Lyra_Oh_you.png

You know you're a MLP Forums member when you know everyone's drawing style.

You know you're a MLP Forums member when you say good night everynight.

You know you're a MLP Forums member when you post up to 5 status updates a day.

• Brohoof 4

I got a quick few more.

You know you're a member of Mlp forums when you tell everyone about everything interesting you do.

You know you're a member of Mlp forums when you've had a personal conversation with a forum member about something in your life.

You know you're a member of Mlp forums when you've changed simply from being on the forums.

I'll brainstorm some more, hopefully i can think of more :P.

• Brohoof 3

you know that you are a member of this awesome forum when you go to another social network site and ask "where is Feld0?"

you don't level up. you evolve. (muffin --> cupcake --> parasprite --> ...)

• Brohoof 1

When you fall over yourself in excitement when you see Feld0 has commented or brohoofed on something of yours.

When you get confused on other forums when the button doesn't say "Brohoof This".

When you spam Refresh when the site goes down until it comes back on.

When you've requested an avatar or signature at least once.

When you've gotten in a status argument about best pony at least once.

When you stalk people's profiles who have looked at YOUR profile to see who they are.

When you finally remember the difference between Party_Cannon and Flipturn (I seriously still mix them up sometimes).

When you have a Forum Crush or partner. (EVERYONE HAS A FORUM CRUSH DON'T PRETEND)

When you see CRD92 change his avatar near daily.

When you get confused about name changes and then spazz because you can't find who you're looking for.

When you secretly sign out so you can look at profiles without their knowing. (Unless only I do that because I feel creepy when people can see I visit their page a lot. This is about a hundred times creepier but ah well).

When you have evil fantasies about being a staff member and then get angry when other people get hired and foil your plans.

When you've participated in a revolution fad.

When you discover someone you thought was a guy/girl isn't and you feel really stupid for referring to them as the other.

When you have a Forum bestie and a Forum mortal enemy.

When you get addicted to Blogs and then read and post them for an entire day then forget about them for weeks.

When you try to post more so you can be a top poster because WHY THE HELL NAWT

When you make a bucket of OC's you never use.

When you have at least one OTP member ship. (Or you ship everyone all the time. Which I don't. Ew. <__< >__>)

MY LIST IS EVER-GROWING

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 14

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when seeing a number in parentheses elicits a Pavlovian response of excitement, since that means you have new notifications/messages.

(Although, to be fair, Facebook, and likely other sites, do this as well, which serves to reinforce that response.)

• Brohoof 2

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you get up in the morning and wonder to yourself, "Gee, I wonder what avatar DashForever might have today?"  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 11

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you can post a reply to a topic on MLP Forums.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when the character limit prevents you from only making a one line reply on MLP Forums.

• Brohoof 1

You know you're a member of the MLP Forums when, it's the site you go on the most.

You know you're a member of the MLP Forums when, you refer to likes as brohoofs.

You know you're a member of the MLP Forums when, you are friends with Sir.Flutter Hooves.

• Brohoof 3

You know I'm not a member that this isn't the first page I check. It's actually Google, which is my homepage.

I do not list my bookmarks due to the fact that the family members might scan through my PC for the lulz. The same applies for me disabling saved history.

I'm sorry, but I'm not a hardcore member of the site. I can't get on much due for me having a life and such. Also including school.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when...

Getting just nine brohoofs for a post is torture because you're JUST ONE AWAY from a popular star.

Your eyes keep going to the upper right hand corner of the screen in search of new notifications...even on other sites.

You ask your fellow members their honest opinion of you 462 times. 

You check threads about members you respect/ want to be your conscience/crush on/etc. to see if anybody mentions you. 

You discover, much to your chagrin, that you might not be your favorite pony's biggest fan after all. 

You secretly wish you were as popular as members like Harmonic Revelations and Chaotic Discord. 

You’re despondent when your cleverest status update ever garners zero responses but mystified when the silliest update gets a hundred. 

You rush in with the URL of the latest Fluffle Puff video for the Youtube Masterthread…only to see that someone else already posted it. 

You've said "Hurry up Rainbow Dash!" when a page was slow to load. Or, even better, you hollered at Princess Cadance to hurry up.  :P

You think the MLP Forums is offline screen is a scarier sight than the blue screen of doom.

• Brohoof 8

You know you're a member of MLPForums when you go to other sites you expect no trolling or hating.

You know you're a member of MLPForums when checking the site becomes a crucial daily routine for your Internet lifestyle.

• Brohoof 1

• When you've noticed the excessively overused Feld0 memes

When you wake up in the morning to the number 31 on your notifications tab

When you've placed your honest opinion of a fellow forum member you barely know.

When you've already evaluated at least 15 OCs with 3000 letters on each one of them

When you use Skype just to chat with fellow forum members

• Brohoof 1