Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when..

fimdash

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you automatically expect your emoticons to turn into ponies when you post or text something.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you feel completely and totally awkward looking at people's profile's because you know they're going to see your name on it.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you get excited that you have a new notification only to be disappointed by a status update.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you expect every other forum you go on to be as neat and orderly as this one.

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos
  • Brohoof 6

>You know you're a member of MLPF when you see a person on another website with a pony related avatar and think "I wander if the know about MLPF".

>You know you're a member of MLPF when you get exited if a moderator, admin, or staff, brohoofs one of your post or content. 

>You know you're a member of MLPF when you are on another forum and think that they could use some of the same features as MLPF.

>You know your a member of MLPF when you reply to one of Sir.Flutter Hooves status updates and then get spammed with (insert username here) has replied to Sir.Flutter Hooves Status.

>You know you're a member of MLPF when you wish that the staff, admins, and mods on other forums/sites were as cool as the ones in MLPF.

• Brohoof 3

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you talk to your friends here more then the ones IRL.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you feel sad that you haven't logged in one day.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums if you participate in more than one RP.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when your notifications get spammed with replies to @@Sir.Flutter Hooves, status updates. ;)

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you get excited when people reply to a thread you created.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you make sigs and get good feedback from them :lol:

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you check to see what new avatar @Champion RD92 has.

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 7

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you inadvertedly begin any story about the Internet with So, today on MLP Forums...

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you are disappointed by websites that don't have a new post every five seconds. 

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you notice that almost all of the posts in the Other Fan Works category are your own Stellafera's. 

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you keep expecting notifications to show up in tab form.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you narcissistically check all "most x member" threads.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when your PM logs are hundreds of pages long and wish that all PM logs looked more like chat threads WITH AN EDIT BUTTON instead of whatever they look like on other sites.  :wub:

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when suddenly 3 newbies added you to their friends list and you get confused for a moment and then feel like a boss

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you habitually look over your shoulder for Stellaferas before stating your opinion on Applejack, Lightning Dust, or The Mysterious Mare Do Well

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you start to notice a trend here...

• Brohoof 4

You know you're a member of mlp forums when

-you think about the forum all the time

-get on the forum every chance you get

-you have an account on the forum, thus you are a member

• Brohoof 2

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when your friends are more enjoyable on here rather than on Facebook. 

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when the forums is on the "Most Visited Sites" section.

Oh come on people are more enjoyable on 4chan than on facebook. people are more enjoyable anywhere other than facebook. Seriously.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you log into a social networking site and expect 2,743 status updates.

• Brohoof 1

You know you're a member of MLPForums when you go into random threads and post random things just for the sake of posting things.

You know you've been registered into this site when you've received too many random brohooves from your months-old posts.

And... you know you're a part of this community when you've caught off guard with some of the staff suddenly clogging up your profile page, making you wonder just what kind of terrible act you've inadvertently done this time.

• Brohoof 1

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you have spent more then half an hour working on your about me page.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you have edited your about me page several times due to it feeling outdated to you.

• Brohoof 3

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you see me making a random TF2 reference.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you care too much about brohoofs.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you almost ask someone who isn't a brony for a brohoof... irl.

• Brohoof 2

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you get excited when people reply to a thread you created.

Definitely feeling that right now  ^_^

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you imagine yourself stumbling upon some of the members of this site in person.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you reread your longish posts over and over again before posting so you won't have to edit it due to a typo or grammar mistake later.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you see a post with 9 brohoofs and it feels good to give the 10th brohoof so that the post becomes popular.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you brace yourself for a possible debate when someone quotes one of your posts without brohoofing it.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you hear a good song and you want to post it in the What are you listening to right now? thread.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you get anxious to see what the next user posted about you in the Your honest opinion of the person above you? forum game.

• Brohoof 6

You know you a MLP Forums member when you prefer this forum over any other forum! (Also when you use this forum as an example of what a good forums is!)

Ok so here is an edit/addition to what I forgot to write last night as I was really tired, also I am sorry if this seems like I'm sucking up, just know that, that is not my intentions, and it is how I honestly feel...

You know you're a MLP Forums member when you use the forum as an example of what a good forum is, and in said example, you always mention how the moderators/admins and other members actually generally care for everypony on the forum! How when you say something about a thread being in appropriate etc, and a moderator actually takes your words into consideration, how they quote you, and agree with you, etc...

• Brohoof 1

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you feel way more popular here than in real life.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you wonder what sexy avatar ChampionRD92 will use next.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you can actually memorize usernames of members here, including ChampionRD92...yes even the 92 part.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you start to develop crushes on members here, mostly at first because of their adorable pony avatars.(let's face it guys)

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you comment on Sir. Flutter Hooves status's all the time.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you just have to say good night on here before going to bed, and then starting posting more, ignoring the fact that you already said "good night." :P

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you wish you could give more "brohoofs" to a person's awesome post.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you just laugh at all the hilarious memes of Feld0 while others would have no idea what the joke is.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you have wars over who is best pony.(Pinkie Pie)

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you participate in thread discussing what makes you a member of MLP forums.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when the drunk Mailmare sends you a welcome message a second or third time.

• Brohoof 10

You know your a member of MLP forums when other forums seem to lack 'community.'

You know your a member of MLP forums when you wish real life had a free-request thread.

You know your a member of MLP forums when you judge the time by the forum background.

You know you're a member of MLPForums when you still see the traces of the -oop incident all over the forum.

You know you're a member of MLPForums when you were one of the people who instigated the -oop incident and made it bigger than it needed to be. :lol:

You know you're a member of MLPForums when you still see the traces of the -oop incident all over the forum.

You know you're a member of MLPForums when you were one of the people who instigated the -oop incident and made it bigger than it needed to be. :lol:

Uhh... You've sparked my curiosity what is the -oop incident?

I've never heard about it ever, is it something that I even want to know about? Or is it one of those things we don't talk about.

You may be a member of MLP forums if it's the only site you spend more than 15 minutes on a day.

If you find that the people on MLP foums are more interesting than the junk your real life friends do on facebook.

If you feel that you should spend time on the site, just to catch up with status updates and friends.

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when your notifications get spammed with replies to @Sir.Flutter Hooves, status updates. ;)

oh_stop_it__you___pinkie_pie_version_by_

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you get people complaining about your status updates. ;)

you know you're a Member of MLP Forums when you memorize when people go to bed and when they wake up so you can say good morning to them.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when you comment on Sir. Flutter Hooves status's all the time.

oh_i__ll_tell_you_why_i_want_hands_by_fi

Edited by Sir.Flutter Hooves
  • Brohoof 6

Uhh... You've sparked my curiosity what is the -oop incident?

I've never heard about it ever, is it something that I even want to know about? Or is it one of those things we don't talk about.

It was way back in early 2012. A couple of our first moderators were Swoop and Zoop and there was a joke going around where they got mod powers because their names ended with "oop" so people started throwing "oop" somewhere in their usernames (jokingly) trying to get mod status. I went by Raronoopa at that time (oop'd version of Raronetta which I used as a temporary username)

It was a lot of great fun but no one ever talks about it. I will never let people forget (unless explicitly asked to) :lol:

Edited by Discordian

>You know your a member of MLPF when you reply to one of Sir.Flutter Hooves status updates and then get spammed with (insert username here) has replied to Sir.Flutter Hooves Status.

You know you're a member of the MLP Forums when, you are friends with Sir.Flutter Hooves.

angry-desk-flip-l.png

You know you're a MLP Forums member when you stay up past your bed time looking for awesome threads like these.

You know you're a MLP forums master when you are nice to everyone.

• Brohoof 7

You know you're an MLP forums member when you stay up way later then you should despite having school tomorrow posting on the forums, fully knowing that you will be exhausted due to your late night and inability to stop posting.

• Brohoof 2

you know you're a member of MLPforums because you just log on automatically without even noticing, you're just here. POOF!

you know you're a member of MLPforums because each saturday you wonder about another one of Marco's crazy streams.

you know you're a member of MLPforums because you always miss the last slot of that request thread that you had spotted because it got flooded in like 3 minutes.

you know you're a member of MLPforums because you say you say "you ninja'd me" when someones acts faster than you (yes it applies in RL). You also kind of use other slangs popular in the forums, and wonder "why the hell did I said that?"

you know you're a member of MLPforums, because you've got to be buddies with people that left, are not active, died or had been banned since long time ago and still remember them.

you know you're a member of MLPforums because it makes your internet activity worthwhile, so much, that it feels real, you make friends, enemies, relationships, etc. and that stays with you as it was something in RL

(on season) you know you're a member of MLPforums because you have to discuss today's new episode in the episode thread of that same episode, and write a lenghty post. When you hit 'Post' you feel proud of your post.

you know you're a member of MLPforums when you smile wide because that post that you didn't even bother to give much thought about now has a golden star and a bunch of brohoofs within a matter of hours.

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 6