Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when..

fimdash

You know you're a member of MLPForums when you keep checking an RP again and again every minute in the hopes that someone might have replied to it.

Absolutely, sir! That is exactly the case to me. I have a number of roleplays I'm in and they haven't been very active lately so I'm kind of impatient XD

Okay, let me try this, you know with 7 pages it's hard to come up with original one's so If I take what you all ready said than let me just say, I'm sorry.

You know you're a member of MLP forums when-

- Whenever you get a bro-hoof it's the happiest point of your day.

- You are surrounded by a bunch of the nicest people that you have ever talked to online.

-You start having dreams about this web site and the people on it.

- You find yourself on this site more than any other.

- You wonder where the 100 character limit minimum notice is on Facebook and Twitter.

-You find yourself not being able to wait until August for the 2014 Bronycon.

- You actually remember a time when I didn't have an annoying avatar or name. XD LOL

I've dreamed about an odd, mind-twisted version of this site...and other sites too...my brain is weird in the way it morphs things...but I have been on an MLPForums seem-alike a lot. XD

• Brohoof 2

When you start thinking of making a fanfic about all the members in the forums o.o
Not that I can actually write, but I like to think of what would happen in a story like that xD

You know you're a member of the forums when you have it open on all your devices at the same time. 

• Brohoof 3

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you post a fanfic on MLP Forums before FIMFiction. XD

EDIT: Oh, and when you get extremely excited whenever you upgrade to the next badge. XD

Edited by yayayayayala
  • Brohoof 2

You know your a member of MLP forums when...

- You clear your internet cache to speed up your computer, and within 5 minutes MLP forums is back into your history.

- You have people you care for on here more then some or all of your IRL friends.

- You almost cry when one of your best forum friends considers leaving or leaves or takes a break.

- You feel obligated to check the site almost daily

- You check the site more often then you check social media

- You use the term "Forum friends"

- You become so close to someone on the forums that calling them "Forum Friends" is simply awkward and you ditch the term

- You sometimes forget your friends on here aren't all friends with you IRL.

- Seeing others down on the forums affects your own mood.

- You have given an internet hug to someone on the forums

- You treat your "About me" page as if it was a biography of your life.

- You know the members so well, that when they change their avatars you know it.

I guess that'll be all for this second. ;p.

• Brohoof 3

You know that you are a member of MLP Forums when you behold your username in the members list, confirming that you are, indeed, a member of MLP Forums. Where am I? How did I get here? Such questions dissipate into the ether once you are greeted with such a solid reaffirmation.

• Brohoof 1

You know you are a member of the forums when you come back after you left for one hour and see 67 notifications

You know you are a member when your email is spammed by thousands of notifications

You know you are a member when one of your typos end up in my sig. (I need to hunt more)

• Brohoof 1

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when this is the first site you check when you get on the computer.

Yep that's me, always checking for notifications or messages (Or to see if there's a new front page picture.)

• Brohoof 2

You know you're a member of MLP Forums when you're willing to use your mobile hotspot at your anti-brony parents' house to check MLP Forums, even though it'll run up your phone bill by $15

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Edited by ~Sadistic Luna~
  • Brohoof 1