Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your OC in a christmas story?!

Moniker

So I thought I would try my hoof at making a Christmas special so, if anyone would like their OC in it follow these rules.

• His/her name
  • Picture or link at the bottom of the comment
  • His/her personality
  • OC's speech pattern such as a normal "Hey there how are you doing?" or "Howdy how y'all doin'?"
  • Supporting or main.

Your OC can be an alicorn but I would like to limit the alicorn OCs though.

I also need some to help with the main six and your choices of side characters.

OCs needed~

1. Voxal-me
  2. Chord-supporting for Voxal
  3. FireBurst-FireBurst
  4. Support OC
  5. Main
  6. Support OC
  7. Main
  8. Support OC
  9. Main
  10. Support OC
  11. Main
  12. Support OC
  13. Main
  14. Support OC
  15. Main
  16. Support OC
  17. Main
  18. Support OC
  19. Main
  20. Support OC

As for main cast.

1. Twilight Sparkle-non-alicorn-me
  2. Your choice
  3. Your choice
  4. Your choice
  5. Your choice
  6. Your choice
  7. Your choice
  8. Your choice
  9. Your choice
  10. Your choice
  11. Your choice
  12. Your choice
  13. Your choice
  14. Your choice
  15. Your choice
  16. Your choice
  17. Your choice
  18. Your choice
  19. Your choice
  20. Your choice

Please respond. (Twilight is played by me, she is the one hosting the party).

Edited by JeffTK

This sounds like a cool idea, so if you need it: 

• FireBurst
  • Um... would my profile pic work?
  • Shy when she doesn't know a pony, but when she gets to know a pony she tends to be more outgoing.
  • Normal Speech patterns "Hey, how are you dong?" 

I can't wait to see the completed project :)

@, Great I have my first OC in it that's not mine. Yeah! So yeah profile pic will work, I just needed a pic so I know what they look like. A profile pic works just fine.

• Brohoof 1

Name: Harmonic Revelations

Personality: A bit cocky, but well-intentioned. He is very open and social with his friends but he doesn't often actually try to make new friends.

Pattern of speech: With ponies he doesn't know, a bit formal: "Quite a good day we're having, isn't it?" With his friends more casual "Hey there, how are you doing?"

Image:

950rHoF.png

This sounds quite interesting...

I'd like to volunteer my OC character Ginger Snap (Link under my signature)

>Ginger Snap

> Pic in the link

>Read the description in the link

>Formal "Quite a splendid day we're having old chap."

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth

(edited)
This sounds quite interesting... I'd like to volunteer my OC character Ginger Snap (Link under my signature) >Ginger Snap > Pic in the link >Read the description in the link >Formal "Quite a splendid day we're having old chap."

Accepted he's a great addition, I'll guess he's going to be the main. You can use a second to support yours if you'd like, I just put that down for if anyone has an OC that can't go without another.

Edited by JeffTK
  • Brohoof 1

Grand Finale in my signature would love to join! all her info is in my signature :)

Speech Pattern: how do you do? think rarity-esque

I can be main or side, it doesnt matter to me :)

Edited by Grand_Finale

Grand Finale in my signature would love to join! all her info is in my signature Speech Pattern: how do you do? think rarity-esque I can be main or side, it doesnt matter to me
Huh? So, something like. "Salutations, my name is Grand Finale, what might I call you?" like that? So she's like Rarity in the speech pattern alright. 

Huh? So, something like. "Salutations, my name is Grand Finale, what might I call you?" like that? So she's like Rarity in the speech pattern alright. 

Yup, pretty much. except when shes mad, she drops the whole polite thing, and she isnt as dramatic as rarity is either. I IZ UNKREATIVE FUR PURSUNALITEE

Accepted he's a great addition, I'll guess he's going to be the main. You can use a second to support yours if you'd like, I just put that down for if anyone has an OC that can't go without another.

You didn't reply to my application, so I'm just a bit curious. Was I accepted or denied? 

Anyways, good luck on your Christmas story, regardless.

Name: Harmonic Revelations Personality: A bit cocky, but well-intentioned. He is very open and social with his friends but he doesn't often actually try to make new friends. Pattern of speech: With ponies he doesn't know, a bit formal: "Quite a good day we're having, isn't it?" With his friends more casual "Hey there, how are you doing?"
Sorry. He is accepted. Welcome to this, thing. I am not sure what to call it. Happy to see there are some people that are helping with this.

This sounds like something awesome :3 I'd love to join in with this!

Name: Fire Force
Picture References: 

NYfOF1G.png

2Ngi5ob.png

Personality: He's pretty energetic and active, he loves to fly and play sports and games with friends all the time and he always plays for fun. 
Speech Pattern: It usually depends who he talks to, to strangers and other people he says
"Hey there, how are you doing today?"

But when it comes to friends and people he knows, he's a lot more casual and says stuff like
 "What's up bro! How ya doin'?"

Support Character

Edited by Rainbow Dash Loyalty

• 1 month later...

Ooh! Can Light Streak be a main character?

Name: Light Streak

Picture: my OC is in m hug, but I'll attach more pics.

Personality: Usually kind, can get aggressive, will do anything to help anypony in need.

Speech pattern: he usually talks like this, "Sup, everypony?!"

Main

Here are more pics of Light.

post-19338-0-57557000-1379900488_thumb.jpgpost-19338-0-45991100-1379900517.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Ooh, i'd love to join!

My OC's name is Midnight Gaze.

She is an understanding, artistic unicorn who is know for her compassion and trustworthiness. 

"Hello, everypony!" or "Hi! I'm so glad I could make it."

Main.

tumblr_muj0mf4wnb1rslj06o1_1280.png

Midnight Gaze(simplified)

tumblr_muscyofhMx1rslj06o1_1280.png

Her cutie mark is a big heart with rainbow colors in it. It shows her love of art.  Right next to that heart is a smaller heart, representing her kindness and compassion.  

Edited by Midnight Gaze

• 1 month later...

Ooh sounds fun ^w^ I'll enter my OC

• His/her name: Pastel Sketch
  • Picture or link at the bottom of the comment
  •  
  • post-20992-0-44701400-1385072184_thumb.png
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • His/her personality: She is a calm pony, but can be a little nervous when it comes to serious situations and tries her hardest to lose her cool. She's very messy and hates it when others keep secrets from her. 
  • OC's speech pattern: Normal
  • Supporting or main: Main

•    Emerald
  •  
  •    Emerald is shy when you first meet her, but if you really get to know her she had a kind and honest    heart. 
  •  Shy voice: "Oh, um...hi..."  Normal: "Oh, Hey how are you?"
  •   main

• Bloodrose
  • She is brave and cunning, but can also  be caring and kind when it counts. Also has large amounts of sarcasm.
  • *rolls eyes* "You know, your re-eally smart."     or  "What? What kind of stupid flanks are they, killing her?! She wasn't even a vampony!" 
  • supporting

• Lightning Nova
  • post-11675-0-85282800-1385073907_thumb.png
  • Brave, honest, and at times a bit show-offish. 
  • "Since I was a little filly I had always dreamed of meeting the awesomest flyer in Equestria, the best Wonderbolt of her age....Rainbowdash!"  or "What the hay?"
  • supporting

(for some reason the pictures arne't showing up, I'm going to have to fix that maybe after I eat dinner.)

Edited by Emerald <3

Name:Midnight Lustre

Speech pattern:since hes quite shy around ponies he doesn't know he talks a lot like Fluttershy would until he gets to know and then it becomes a tad more normal

If there is any spots still open support or main (although hes quite a shy pony)