Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Hello everypony! Basically, I thought I'd start a thread where Bronys and Pegasisters can confess their deepest, darkest MLP secrets. What I mean by this is: is there a character/episode that everyone loves but you hate? Equally, is there a character/episode that everyone hates but you love? Are you secretly a massive fan of gore fics? Do you have any supposedly embarrassing pony merchandise? How about secret ships? It can be anything you want, as long as it's a confession or a secret. Remember, it's just people's opinion but you can debate in calm manner if it comes to it! Get confessing!

• Brohoof 14

It's not much of a secret to some of the users on here, but yep. I do like gore fics, when their decently written (like Rainbow Factory).

Also, shipping.

• Brohoof 5

I'm a fan of gorefics and shipping, if they're well done.

My own confession: I don't want a Derpy or Doctor Whooves episode. I like them, but only as background characters.

• Brohoof 4

I really don't like Trixie. I know there are fan clubs for her. But I personally expect that pony is in jail, or posing in a Canterlot garden somewhere (if you know what I mean).

She is just too vain and selfish to even visualize any shipping with her.

Trixie is fine as a villain, but I don't want to see her again.

OK, thats my deep dark secret...

• Brohoof 20

I really don't like Trixie. I know there are fan clubs for her. But I personally expect that pony is in jail, or posing in a Canterlot garden somewhere (if you know what I mean).

She is just too vain and selfish to even visualize any shipping with her.

Trixie is fine as a villain, but I don't want to see her again.

OK, thats my deep dark secret...

I agree, I hated Trixie with a passion, I don't see how anypony could like her, I mean compared to her Rainbow Dash is the element of kindness -.-

My secret is, that while I really like Fluttershy, I'm not crazy D'aww over her like every otherpony, I mean she's cute, but that's not the reason I like her so much, it's more because of her kindness.

• Brohoof 1

Also, shipping.

Everypony loves shipping. I also quite enjoy gorefics sometimes and shipping, although most the time shipping fanfics end up as clopfics. I kinda enjoy those too, although I don't clop, never have, and never intend to. I also really love ship pics and humanized ponies, but I'm not really into that anthropomorphism.

• Brohoof 3

although most the time shipping fanfics end up as clopfics. I kinda enjoy those too

I also enjoy clopfics, if they're well written. Well written is the key to anything.

• Brohoof 10

• 2 months later...

It's my fear, I'll never be able to look at it.

I've heard about it from so much bronies, and the opinion is allways the same.

I'm sure it could make me sad to death.

I'm afraid of "My little dashy"

• Brohoof 6

I don't like canon shipping. Not the MLP:FiM shippings anyways. I just don't like them, to me it's a bit repulsing. OCs and canon characters are okay with me, but it's mainly canon shipping that bothers me.

• Brohoof 1

I want to vacation in ponyville...and I would chill with Applejack during said vacation. yep...Applejack. first choice for hanging out. She's got good family food, and I'm sure Granny could keep me entertained, and I know at least one pony she knows has a banjo cutie mark, I'd like to hear him play.

• Brohoof 3

It's my fear, I'll never be able to look at it.

I've heard about it from so much bronies, and the opinion is allways the same.

I'm sure it could make me sad to death.

I'm afraid of "My little dashy"

Me too I kind of tend to stray from those things. Hoping it can't taint my MLP experience

• Brohoof 1