Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Me too I kind of tend to stray from those things. Hoping it can't taint my MLP experience

Unless feeling sadness, or other sort of strong emotion, can phisicaly hurt you, then it's worst for me.

I think those "things" aren't ment to spoil your MLP experience, and they will never.

I cant because it's dangerous for me but if you can, then give it a try, I dont say it will onlyy bring smile, but peoples seams to love it and I'm sure yu'd like to know why as much as I.

And if yu cant realy cant, then shake my hand bro good to see someone else.

• Brohoof 1

Me too I kind of tend to stray from those things. Hoping it can't taint my MLP experience

I think that's what Lauren did/still does to prevent from any false intentions and additions to the show. Though, considering she's off the show at this point, I'd say, why not? Well, then again, if anything freak happens, if she's ever needed for the show again, I don't blame her. (kind hope it happens :/ )

I would think everypony else who works at the show should do the same, it makes so much sense.

I'm beginning to dislike Fluttershy. She doesn't develop her character at all. She'll learn a lesson one episode and never reference it ever again. I still live my Fluttershy but she can be quite annoying to me at times...

• Brohoof 14

(edited)

Ponys give me boners. (I'm not a Clopper however)

I also like the idea of grinding up children into rainbows.

I also Kinda find Rarity and Applejack very appealing.

I also had a dream of me kissing rarity once.

Now insult me and tell me why I am a horrible person.

Edited by AceCord
  • Brohoof 9

(edited)

I'm not sure how far I want to go in this thread but here is another one...

Sometimes...I take one of my Pony toys into bed when I go to sleep. usually pinkie or fluttershy

Edited by Chigens
  • Brohoof 2

Well since everybody seems to be talking about their night time encounters, I once woke up and i swear I heard Twilight's voice...in the end I called out "Twilight?" and found out it was my mom on the phone...

It was quite awkward to say the least.

• Brohoof 7

Well, I avoid gorefics like the plague, the whole concept is simply completely unappealing to me. Shipping/clopfics, I'm not a big fan at all, whether it be fan art or fan fiction. The only one I find a little cute at all is Derpy and Dr. Whooves, mostly cause it's so adorable; it's just that so many of the "hook-ups" in shipping/clopfiction strike me as just too out of character, and if I ever read any fan fiction, I generally like it to accurately and faithfully reflect character traits and plot elements. Not judging anypony else who does like these things, that's your choice and your free to like em' if you want; it's just not my cup of tea.

As for an actual secret, hmmm, let's see... well, I hate Angel-bunny with a passion, but I think the community's at least split on that 50/50, so that's not much of a secret.

OH, there was that one time I had a dream about me, Pinkie Pie, and Tom the Rock going clubbing in NYC; but I'm sure everypony's had a dream like that right?...er, right? :huh:

Posted Image

SHUT UP SPIDEY!!!! :blush:

• Brohoof 4

I have never cared for Derpy or Dr. Whooves or Octavia or DJ-Pon3 or any other directly fan-named background character whose personality has been entirely based upon inference and/or does not have a speaking role.

I personally relate in several ways to Big Macintosh and by which he is the only character I could possibly consider my favorite, but contrast:

Posted Image

I think Fluttermac is rather cute, Rarimac is underutilized, and I dislike RainbowMac. TwiMac gets a pokerface from me. Contrariwise, I dislike any shipping that poses two female characters romantically.

I have hopes that Prince Blueblood, TG&P Trixie, The Flim Flam Bros., and Gilda will be dynamic characters that change for the better.

I have bought a Big Macintosh T-shirt.

I am currently in the process of writing my 5th fan-fiction.

I have never read Sweet Apple Massacre or Cupcakes; I would rather eat an old shoe.

I have never read My Little Dashie; I simply haven't cared enough.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ok, I'll tell you all my most horrifying brony secret...........

Posted Image

Fluttershy was originally not my favorite pony, it was Pinkie Pie.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 3

Okay, I guess it's about time I confessed this...

I sometimes fantasize about making out with Rainbow Dash >_>

Same with me, but with Applejack :wub: (Of course, I'm a pony in them :)). I then try to think about a human version (Who would be 14-15 :P) to up the realism. I'll wait until I'm older to find that one girl just like her :D.

Same with me, but with Applejack :wub: (Of course, I'm a pony in them :)). I then try to think about a human version (Who would be 14-15 :P) to up the realism. I'll wait until I'm older to find that one girl just like her :D.

I'm not a pony in them...is that weird? o_O

I also don't imagine RD as a human, considering I don't like humanized ponies.

• Brohoof 6

Well, I avoid gorefics like the plague, the whole concept is simply completely unappealing to me. Shipping/clopfics, I'm not a big fan at all, whether it be fan art or fan fiction. The only one I find a little cute at all is Derpy and Dr. Whooves, mostly cause it's so adorable; it's just that so many of the "hook-ups" in shipping/clopfiction strike me as just too out of character, and if I ever read any fan fiction, I generally like it to accurately and faithfully reflect character traits and plot elements. Not judging anypony else who does like these things, that's your choice and your free to like em' if you want; it's just not my cup of tea.

My god how are you so right?

I'm not a pony in them...is that weird? o_O

I also don't imagine RD as a human, considering I don't like humanized ponies.

I'm not a fan of humanized ponies either, unless they're REALLY realistically looking (At least in mah eyes), not the ones that look incredibly cartoony (Hard to explain. The one's with exaggerations in body parts, like really skinny waists or giant boobs (Unless they match :huh:) are just not mah type).

Pony Applejack is better than human Applejack by a giant-ass longshot :)

• Brohoof 2

Everypony loves shipping. I also quite enjoy gorefics sometimes and shipping, although most the time shipping fanfics end up as clopfics. I kinda enjoy those too, although I don't clop, never have, and never intend to.

Posted Image

Was it like this?

http-~~-//www.youtube.c...eature=youtu.be

Except replace the Krabby Patty with Rainbow Dash lol.

Wouldn't that technically be vore?

• Brohoof 2