Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

I'm not sure how far I want to go in this thread but here is another one...

Sometimes...I take one of my Pony toys into bed when I go to sleep. usually pinkie or fluttershy

All my ponies stand on my shelf above my bed... Watching me while I sleep. I don't trust the non-g4 ones though. >.>;

• Brohoof 2

Ooooooookaaaaaaay, why don't we take the train out of creepy town and - Nah I kid! :lol: I feel bad though, I prefer Celestia as is. (Strangely she's never registered as a romantic desire though. :huh: )

bro, IMA fahkin ginger!!! my life revolves around weird!!!!!!!

All my ponies stand on my shelf above my bed... Watching me while I sleep. I don't trust the non-g4 ones though. >.>;

........now I really want some pony toys badly...........wut?
  • Brohoof 1

I wouldn't! There's just something . . . off about them.

Now a rainbow's tale isn't quite as nice

as the story we knew of sugar and spice . . .

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

But especially those who hate humanity/think it's evil and think the world's nothing but bad and want to escape to Equestria to get away from it. Such negativity irritates me to the max, because I think most people who say these things are just young and haven't experienced enough of life yet.

i do not wish to start a argument but i must say this or it will bug me for quite awhile.

Alright while i mostly agree most people my age haven't seen enough to hate the world, few people have(me for instants) and just wish to go somewhere better so for some that's Equestria.

Alright my annoying rant aside time for secrets YAY

1 Well clearly i want to live in Equestria.

2 to support above i believe in the multi-verse theory and that mlp universe is out there.

3 I avoid gore-fics and the .movs like the plague (i was extremely pissed off when i figured out what shed.mov and cupcakes was about)

4 Any clop art that involves RD really irritate me.

5 i really hate trixe

6 i actually found the intro quite amusing when i first started watching

7 i suppose i have a (shrine?) setup in my room

i have few more but i feel like im overstaying my welcome

Edited by zRevenantz
  • Brohoof 1

i do not wish to start a argument but i must say this or it will bug me for quite awhile.

Alright while i mostly agree most people my age haven't seen enough to hate the world, few people have(me for instants) and just wish to go somewhere better so for some that's Equestria.

Alright my annoying rant aside time for secrets YAY

1 Well clearly i want to live in Equestria.

2 to support above i believe in the multi-verse theory and that mlp universe is out there.

3 I avoid gore-fics and the .movs like the plague (i was extremely pissed off when i figured out what shed.mov and cupcakes was about)

4 Any clop art that involves RD really irritate me.

5 i really hate trixe

6 i actually found the intro quite amusing when i first started watching

7 i suppose i have a (shrine?) setup in my room

i have few more but i feel like im overstaying my welcome

I'm working on my shrine currently.....it's gonna be for Fluttershy and Molestia

Once, out of curiosity, I Googled "clopfics". I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

I clicked on a random link.

It turned out to be a fanfic about Twilight clopping her hooves on the keyboard during her first time discovering the internet.

xD

• Brohoof 2

Probaby have these on here somewhere, but who cares....

• I secretly love clopfics, not for clopping, but for you know, reading, because they are generally intresting.
  • I strongly dislike the human versions of the ponies. And I mean strongly dislike.
  • I'm now obsessed with MLP shipping, obssesd with it.

I think those are all for now....

I like Cloud Chaser.:blush: Most of you may already know that...

I'd rather spend time here than watch episodes.

I haven't seen/read Cupcakes, and I don't plan to.

• Brohoof 1

I like Cloud Chaser. :blush: Most of you may already know that...

I'd rather spend time here than watch episodes.

I haven't seen/read Cupcakes, and I don't plan to.

DON'T!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF LUNA DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Brohoof 2

DON'T!!!!!!!!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF LUNA DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's why I don't plan to. I've heard it's twisted, gross, horrifying, and twisted.

(edited)

That's why I don't plan to. I've heard it's twisted, gross, horrifying, and twisted.

not to mention every other negative adjective you can think of.....love your avatar btw :wub: Edited by Red
  • Brohoof 2

not to mention every other negative adjective you can think of.....love your avatar btw :wub:

Thanks. It's kind of how Cloud Chaser makes me feel. :blush:

• Brohoof 1

Thanks. It's kind of how Cloud Chaser makes me feel. :blush:

*creeper mode activate* I'm working on building two shrines in my bedroom: one for Fluttershy, the other for Princess Molestia

*creeper mode activate* I'm working on building two shrines in my bedroom: one for Fluttershy, the other for Princess Molestia

You do that... Just stay away from Cloud Chaser when you're in creeper mode, ok? :blush:

• Brohoof 1