Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

The Cutie Mark Crusaders are my least favorite characters, I don't dislike or hate them, they can be entertaining characters. I just hate how they won't listen to anyone and just do these ridiculous things to get their cutie marks. Then again if they did listen and did get their cutie marks it would kind of ruin their purpose in the show. Still, episodes featuring them are my least favorite episodes.

• Brohoof 4

1. I feel like I'm the only one who hates clopfics for some reason.

2. Yes, I love gorefics. Cupcakes is an exception, because it was soft, boring, and the grammar sucked like hell.

3. Honestly, I find it embarassing enough I'm a brony.

4. I've actually had a real life wingboner before. They feel really weird.

One time, I pranked called a ton of random guys and made them take a My Little Pony personality quiz without telling them what the quiz was actually about, in hopes that maybe some new bronies would come out of it. It didn't work...

• Brohoof 3

I hate shipfics and I think they're lame.

Love is great, but I'd rather not read twenty pages about a pony finding his/her soulmate. -_(

• Brohoof 1

One time, when I was having a fever (and I mean a bad, shivering but boiling hot staring-at-your-clock blankly for hours fever) I dreamed about Pinkie Pie.

And I remember waking up and murmuring something (while staring at my clock) like, "Oh, Pinkie Pie. You're so silly."

Then I passed out again. :c

• Brohoof 6

Let's see...

1. I find Applejack's accent super sexy.

2. Applejack reminds me of a girl that Ive had a crush on since middle school.

3. I have a passionate hatred for Rarity. Its all because of her stereotypical "Stuck-up bitch" voice and even though she is literally the most generous pony in Equestria, I still cant stand her.

4. I honestly would love to date a girl just like Derpy. In fact, I often call her "My little muffin" when I think of her. Mainly because in my head I visualize her as just a normal happy-go-lucky girl who just so happens to be EXTREMELY accident prone and crossed-eyed. Not slow or anything of that sort.

5. I really dont like shipfics or shipping in general. They dont bother me to read if I find one that interests me, but I just prefer to stay away.

6. Have never read a clopfic, mainly because Ive never gone to try to find one.

7. I have nothing against cloppers.

8. Rainbow Dash's voice annoys the ever living hell out of me sometimes. Just like Rarity.

9. because I am so immature, I make "dat plot" jokes at every chance I get. That and because I have an obsession with female prosteriors and do it in everyday life lol.

10. I actually enjoy a few Grimdark fanfics, but nothing too gory.

• Brohoof 3

1. I feel like I'm the only one who hates clopfics for some reason.

2. Yes, I love gorefics. Cupcakes is an exception, because it was soft, boring, and the grammar sucked like hell.

3. Honestly, I find it embarassing enough I'm a brony.

4. I've actually had a real life wingboner before. They feel really weird.

1)I do not like clopfics simply because I am not sexually attracted to ponies in any way nor am I a fan of erotic writing in general.

2)I feel the same way about gorefics, I like to see how far people can push and exagerate the faults in a character to make these stories seem almost (ALMOST) true to their characters. And cupcakes was pretty badly written and the spelling was attrocious at times.

3)Disagreement: I love being a brony especially in a town where no one really judges/hates you for it 'cept for the few who think they are "cool" that no one really likes. Guess I'm lucky to live somewhere so accepting!

4)In real life wingboners are ridiculously odd. I won't get into details of how it happened but something was rather attractive and all of a sudden my shoulder muscles tightened really tight and then released and tightened and released. God it felt really weird...

we have alot in common :3

(edited)

*I dont like the theme song.It's sooooo cheesy

*I'm afraid to buy MLP toys.

*It's hard to express my bronyism at school

*I dont like clopfics.It's soooooooooooo detailed.

*I dont favor nor against cloppers

*I watch MLP:Fim by myself in my room.I never watch it with anyone else.

*Before I was a brony.I was a hater

*Rainbow dash was my first favorite pony :(

*I've never actually read the Cupcakes fan fiction.

Edited by Flutter derp
  • Brohoof 5

When I firstly started to watch MLP, I always quickly skipped the theme song. It made me feel like I shouldn't be watching it.

I love emotional and dark fanfics. Slight gore is ok, but themes of betrayal, madness and sad endings are something so touching.

I am closet brony, but I want RD and Twilight plushies. I got no balls to tell friends and family that I love this show :(

• Brohoof 2

I don't like Princess Celestia. She reminds me of Glinda, the "good" witch of the north from Oz. In The Wizard of Oz, Glinda was perfectly willing to put a young girl (Dorothy) in mortal danger. In a couple of episodes of FiM it seemed like when danger threatened, Celestia would disappear, leaving the Mane 6 to deal with the danger while Celestia hid (um, I guess). Isn't Celestia pretty much a goddess? Can't she fight her own battles? Grrrr ....

I also hate Applejack's accent. Sorry, Texans. It's nothing personal.

• Brohoof 1

I dislike Celestia, though I love her mane.

I want Luna to kick Celestia's ass one day.

I strongly dislike Rarity

Spike annoys me

The only reason I watch Cutie mark crusader episodes is for scootaloo.

My god how are you so right?

Here's how:

B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B) B)

• Brohoof 3

Is that The Big Bang Theory?

Yes sir, that is correct! :)

• Brohoof 1

I got up and danced during the Smile Song one time(okay maybe a few times... :P ). Also, I was extremely nervous when I went to buy the Friendship Express DVD, I waited till no one was looking and grabbed it, hid it as well as I could until I got to the self check, then hastily scanned it, slipped in the bag, paid, and left- if someone didn't know any better and was observing me, they'd probably think I was shoplifting! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I got up and danced during the Smile Song one time(okay maybe a few times... :P ). Also, I was extremely nervous when I went to buy the Friendship Express DVD, I waited till no one was looking and grabbed it, hid it as well as I could until I got to the self check, then hastily scanned it, slipped in the bag, paid, and left- if someone didn't know any better and was observing me, they'd probably think I was shoplifting! :lol:

That's fine and dandy and all, but the real question is, were you wearing shades, a trench coat, and fedora when you bought it? Cause that would just make all of this perfect! B)

Then again, people are stupid, and you may not have needed to put that much effort into concealing yourself; I mean, after all, THIS did work for Spidey...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

That's fine and dandy and all, but the real question is, were you wearing shades, a trench coat, and fedora when you bought it? Cause that would just make all of this perfect! B) Then again, people are stupid, and you may not have needed to put that much effort into concealing yourself; I mean, after all, THIS did work for Spidey...

Posted Image

Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't... :P Thinking back maybe I did act a bit silly, but in the end I got what I wanted and that's all that matters! B)
  • Brohoof 2

Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't... :P Thinking back maybe I did act a bit silly, but in the end I got what I wanted and that's all that matters! B)

True dat, and, if anyone did you give you any weird looks or even some crap for buying the DVD, just remember...

Posted Image

• Brohoof 5

Thinking about it, my main confession would be that I find spike to be a very odd character.

Mainly because his age and such has changed rapidly, so however dragons work in equestria sure is confusing.

Which to me makes the relationship between him and rarity a tad odd as well.