Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

I like some anthro pics, and I sometimes imagine the ponies walking alongside me wherever I go. I don't feel anything after reading My Little Dashie (yeah, I'm a heartless guy).

I hated Rarity for a time, but eventually I realized that despite how it can seem, she really does embody generousity.

Also, I decided to write clop mere weeks after I discovered le MLP. :huh:

I became allergic to the word somebody. (For those who use that one plugin: s0m3b0dy, not somepony). When I see it, I always have the urge to correct the pony who is using it. It's spelled S O M E P O N Y, not S O M E B O D Y! (Even tho, when I talk about haters, or when I'm being very serious, I also use somebody.)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

My first confession is I really don't like Chrysalis and Applejack(I only like Applejack in some fanfics). I'M SORRY! I dunno why. I also strongly dislike gore fics like Cupcakes. It gives me chills. Lastly I love Appledash. I read the best fanfic called "The New Girl" which was soooo addicting! Sadly the author hasn't finished it.

Edited by Simply Pink

CONFESSION:

I am a Voreaphile

I like to imagine myself getting swallowed by Luna, because Luna is SOOO ADORABLE that way :3

I am also a clopper

I am a clopper. I am quite embarrassed and ashamed by it. I'd really rather not be one, but, you know, it's not as if sexual preference is a choice or anything...

• Brohoof 1

CONFESSION:

I am a Voreaphile

I like to imagine myself getting swallowed by Luna, because Luna is SOOO ADORABLE that way :3

I am also a clopper

And you are also a guy -_-. AAAH GUYS STOP making me feel awkward by having girly avatar and posting sex related posts! The moment I realise somepony who I thought was a flyflank girl is a guy is... :blink:

I am a clopper. I am quite embarrassed and ashamed by it. I'd really rather not be one, but, you know, it's not as if sexual preference is a choice or anything...

Im completely the same way. I am a clopper. The ponies I find sexually attractive are Fluttershy mainly, Pinkie Pie, and Trixie. Trixie needs to come back in season three.

• Brohoof 1

Only confession I can think of is that I am a clopper, but I hardly keep that a secret - most people who know me are aware that I can get off to anything as long as I know it has human emotions. :ph34r:

Oh, and I find gorefics hilarious.

It's not a secret...but my confession is I can't stand Granny Smith...I don't see the draw at all....she bores the life out of me and adds nothing to the show for me.

Yes I know she basically started ponyville...but still...yawn

My biggest MLP secret? Probably isn't a big secret, since I think I've mentioned it a few times in my past posts and on my profile.

But...

I love alicorns! > 3< They're my all time favorite mythical horse-like creature.

And I love it when people have their own alicorn characters, even if they're the "OMG lolz Celestia is my sister and/or I can cause the world to end cuz I has DA MAGIKS!!1" kind of character! :D It makes me really happy to see alicorns all over the place~

/shot

1: Ive read clopfics before but i dont like them...

2:Rainbowdash is awesome and i feel sorry for derpy

3:Fluttershy isnt really my favorite, tied between applejack and her.

Pretty much all the secrets i can think of now

Hm...confession?

I didn't really like "My Little Dashie." It just didn't seem all that well-written and was kind of boring and not that sad, IMO. I just don't get the hype. Original concept to be sure, but sort of meh in execution. Plus, I don't like Rainbow Dash all that much anyway, so that might have something to do with it.

Got a few more "secrets" I've forgotten to confess.

1. I don't really like Fallout: Equestria (given a choice, I'd rather read Past Sins but even then, I'm still cold towards most fanfics) and I absolutely dislike the sub-fandom it generated.

2. I don't like Futashy at all.

3. I watch .MOVs even though they creep me out.

4. I like hetero pairings

5. I like Princess Molestia (what the hell is wrong with me?).

CONFESSION:

I am a Voreaphile

I am also a clopper

for the longest time I always thought you were a girl! :lol: hahahaha!! (a clopper girl? that cannot be possible!) :lol:

One of mine is....

I do not like Princess Luna. She is a control freak and never attempts to help the mane 6. If she were a ruler, she would be a tyrant. Her ROYAL CANTERLOT voice is passive. She is a weakly-developed character.

Now that I've said that, I have a feeling in season 3 she will improve. <…<

Welp, here it goes:

1: I have read clopfics but i dont enjoy them.

2: I enjoy fanfics with weird things and discord.

3: I got busted for using someone elses sig on this forums that had their name on it. Which is why my sig says changing sigs since 1990.

4: Im working on a rainbowdash tulpa.

So far thats all my secrets.

for the longest time I always thought you were a girl! :lol: hahahaha!! (a clopper girl? that cannot be possible!) :lol:

I honestly think that I could think of one girl who might be one....but I couldn't say for sure, though. :ph34r:

I hate Princess Molestia.

I don't like Futashy.

I relate to Rarity the least of the mane 6.

My least favorite episode is Putting Your Hoof Down.

I sometimes wish Rainbow Dash was a dude. I don't know why.

I've been convinced I am most like Rainbow Dash, but with Applejack's humbleness. I'm not cocky.

My favorite character has changed twice. First RD, then AJ, now TS.