Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Well here's mine. It's also been particularly troubling to me. I think I'm starting to worship Luna and Celestia! My faith is very important to me, my individual religion has guided me down a moral path with life's diversity keeping me from becoming dogmatic. God has been good to me. Now, I haven't said "Sweet Celestia!" or "By Luna!" as exclamations. But every time I pray, guess who comes to mind? Every time I look to the night sky, I see Luna's sparkling mane as she smiles down from the stars. Every time I feel the warmth of the sun, I picture Celestia smiling regally. I've not actually done anything differently, well I've changed a lot because of this fandom, definately in a good way too! I know I shouldn't be truly worried about this, but thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.

i like shiping a bit if it count ._.

and i really love the squee sound, like, REALLY LOVE, id sleep with this voice looping if i had no siblims slipping near my room ><

• Brohoof 1

i like shiping a bit if it count ._.

and i really love the squee sound, like, REALLY LOVE, id sleep with this voice looping if i had no siblims slipping near my room ><

That's where you put that Squee in an iWhatever or MP3 Player & you put headphones on & you put that thing on repeat & you fall asleep like a baby :3

I am a clopper. I am quite embarrassed and ashamed by it. I'd really rather not be one, but, you know, it's not as if sexual preference is a choice or anything...

Im completely the same way. I am a clopper. The ponies I find sexually attractive are Fluttershy mainly, Pinkie Pie, and Trixie. Trixie needs to come back in season three.

OK, 'ya got me.....I'm a bit of a clopper and a furry

time to take up space!!!! iurgumrkaptuwkf3l9yuelfddghf,i

Be not ashamed friends! I have said this many times and I shall say it again! When these characters have been crafted so excellently as to be unmistakeably human in being, despite their actual species, there is no shame in having affection for them. Is Applejack not merely a woman of mature disposition and honest outlook?

http://www.ponibooru.org/post/view/77432?search=favorited_by%3DSocially_Inept_Luna

Is Twilight not merely an eager student with a passion for knowledge?

http://seiryuga.deviantart.com/art/TWILIGHT-264644940

These are not the equine facile shells of humanity of past MLP generations but complex characters. You have real feelings for them because they feel real!

Edited by Steel Accord

Well here's mine. It's also been particularly troubling to me. I think I'm starting to worship Luna and Celestia! My faith is very important to me, my individual religion has guided me down a moral path with life's diversity keeping me from becoming dogmatic. God has been good to me. Now, I haven't said "Sweet Celestia!" or "By Luna!" as exclamations. But every time I pray, guess who comes to mind? Every time I look to the night sky, I see Luna's sparkling mane as she smiles down from the stars. Every time I feel the warmth of the sun, I picture Celestia smiling regally. I've not actually done anything differently, well I've changed a lot because of this fandom, definately in a good way too! I know I shouldn't be truly worried about this, but thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.

Shit, I kinda have you beat there sort of,

I actually IMAGINE myself DATING Luna

& because I'm kind of a Voraphile I imagine myself Sleeping in her tummy :3

yes, I know it's weird. :blush:

Please don't hate me :(

Edited by ds8

That's where you put that Squee in an iWhatever or MP3 Player & you put headphones on & you put that thing on repeat & you fall asleep like a baby :3

my headphone would break XD

talking about music and squees, you know i couldnt find a squee remix DX

Shit, I kinda have you beat there sort of,

I actually IMAGINE myself DATING Luna

& because I'm kind of a Voraphile I imagine myself Sleeping in her tummy :3

yes, I know it's weird. :blush:

Please don't hate me :(

I don't. But my problem is different, it's not carnal or primal. (No offense.) That I can explain and understand. This is almost like I've had an INCEPTION pulled on me! Again, I don't consider it bad, in of itself. It's the fact that I'm not consciously thinking "Beatiful morning! It's like Princess Celestia brought it!" and instead it happening on it's own!

I admit it...

I'm completely obsessed with the Squee sound. I wish that whenever I made the same face as Fluttershy in the one episode where she is watching the CMC that the sound would just automatically play out loud for everyone to hear.

Fanboys get your shotguns cause Flutershy is my Least Favorite of the Mane 6.

I also really wish Princess Luna was real and that we could hang out all the time.

• Brohoof 1

I admit it...

I'm completely obsessed with the Squee sound. I wish that whenever I made the same face as Fluttershy in the one episode where she is watching the CMC that the sound would just automatically play out loud for everyone to hear.

I also really wish Princess Luna was real and that we could hang out all the time.

Meh, Fluttershy's alright

and GET YOUR DIRTY HOOVES OFF OF MY WOONA

SHE BE MINE

no I'm just kidding

I wish for the same thing though :3

Me & woona could snuggle together :3

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 1

I admit it...

you know that twilight made this noise once, right? (hydra episode)

btw

yay! im not the only one who obssesed with it XD

Edited by hana

Oh, & I DO LOVE that Squee noise that the ponies make when they're happy

It's just a shame we can't do that :(

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED!!!!!!! GINGER POWERS GO!!!!!!!!

................:D

................:D

.................:(

..................:blush:

I'll get back to you on that......:blush:

• Brohoof 2

My secrets, Hm, YOU DARE VENTURE INTO THE MIGHTY RILEY'S MIND AND YOU REQUEST SECRETS. Well I cried 4-6 times during MLD, and I once assaulted multiple people in a camp with hugs, they liked ze hugs, HEY GUYS DID YOU LIKE ZE HUGS, they said yes they liked the hugs, wanna talk to them, they live in my basement :)

And for the Anti-cloppers to RAIG

Dat Flank

(_) (_)

_________

|_|_|_|_|_|_|

) ) ) ) ) ) ) )

Edited by Pon-3 Scratch
  • Brohoof 2

Oh, & I DO LOVE that Squee noise that the ponies make when they're happy

It's just a shame we can't do that :(

like i said few times in several places

id like to make myself a remote with a botton making this noise effect, think how cool it would be X3

Ummm... I have absolutely no shame and will agree to do anything if I ever got the chance to go to Equestria... ANYTHING...! :mellow: I'm completely serious, I'll endure clopper activities if thats what I have to do to live in ponyville.

• Brohoof 3

Oh man how I also love that squee sound! Its so adorable! Ive actually tried to make it before. Thankfully, no one was around.

Only new thing, is that I would literally like to adopt Pinkie as a sister to replace mine.

That would be real good

Please make such device now so that I may use it to express my true emotions :3

& so I could use it as an effective Lullaby :3

like i said few times in several places

id like to make myself a remote with a botton making this noise effect, think how cool it would be X3

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 1

I have a few problems with the show.

A lot of you already know that, I just don't care for Scootaloo that much. Now I don't hate her I just don't get why people like her so much. To me she is just a little Rainbow Dash with no real personality of her own. The only thing I like about her is that she has no relationship with Rainbow Dash and I don't like it when fans try to make RD her big sister threw adoption or have her be her mother.

I don't like the episode Stare Master.

Also I have watched the episode Baby Cakes almost 20 or 30 times. Also I have so many pics of them.

Well I for one absolutely love gore. Cupcakes and its pmv with "Prepare to Die" or whatever made me smile and I've got the Rainbow Factory Insane extended version and a Cupcakes Parody of the Sweeney Todd overture on my mp3 player. I'm also loving how popular Amnesia is within the community.

...Some shipping is allowed >.> <.<

Edited by MetalGearP0n3

Well I for one absolutely love gore. Cupcakes and its pmv with "Prepare to Die" or whatever made me smile and I've got the Rainbow Factory Insane extended version on my mp3 player. I'm also loving how popular Amnesia is within the community.

...Some shipping is allowed >.> <.<

i really want to understand what do you find in gore

its like, i saw lately 2 cupcakes videos, and i cant get it out of my head, why would someone like it? O~O

i really want to understand what do you find in gore

its like, i saw lately 2 cupcakes videos, and i cant get it out of my head, why would someone like it? O~O

I dunno. I loved Jurassic Park when I was three and killed the VHS because I watched it so much. I don't really know why, I just always loved it. xD