Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

I dunno. I loved Jurassic Park when I was three and killed the VHS because I watched it so much. I don't really know why, I just always loved it. xD

dont it make you feel sick? O_O

i luv how pinkie pie is so kewl and like to make smiles but in an episdisode i learned thats rainbowdash started all the cutiemarks for her freinds1 <3

Well, I do have a few...

• I generally don't like it when others ship characters, but I got nothing against them.
  • I sorta have a platonic attraction to Twilight... I don't really know why.
  • I wanna understand why others like the *Squee* sound effect. I... just don't get it.
  • I hate it when arguments always get started between Bronies and Non Bronies out of a little comment/reference.
  • Brohoof 1

Ummm... I have absolutely no shame and will agree to do anything if I ever got the chance to go to Equestria... ANYTHING...! :mellow: I'm completely serious, I'll endure clopper activities if thats what I have to do to live in ponyville.

ditto :mellow:
  • Brohoof 1

• I wanna understand why others like the *Squee* sound effect. I... just don't get it.

because its the best sound ever?

why do you like mlp? or chocolate? or some songs?

this sound is just too adorable >//w//<

• Brohoof 2

Ummm... I have absolutely no shame and will agree to do anything if I ever got the chance to go to Equestria... ANYTHING...! :mellow: I'm completely serious, I'll endure clopper activities if thats what I have to do to live in ponyville.

now before I go crazy & pull my hair out for it, I just wanted to say I agree

THAT PORTAL TO PONYVILLE & EQUESTRIA IS SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE

i JUST KNOW IT

WE HAVE TO FIND IT NAOW :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

*pulls all of hair out in derangement*

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 2

now before I go crazy & pull my hair out for it, I just wanted to say I agree

THAT PORTAL TO PONYVILLE & EQUESTRIA IS SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE

i JUST KNOW IT

WE HAVE TO FIND IT NAOW

*pulls all of hair out in derangement*

I'm on it!!!! GINGER POWERS GO!!!!!! *poot*

crap!!!

I think I could do it.....if ds8 takes off my leash (don't ask people)

It's a risk, but I'm willing to take it!!!!! FOR ALL MY FELLOW BRONIES!!!!!!!@,

Edited by Red
  • Brohoof 3

DAMN IT!!!! I was so close to getting us to Equestria guys!!!! But, it would seem that I need aome pony on the other side to make the effort as well or we'll never get through! In other words, if Pinkie doesn't break the 4th wall, we'll never get through.....

As odd as this sounds coming from a guy...

After seeing this thread http://mlpforums.com/topic/25273-going-to-start-making-a-pony-plushie/

I want to make my own Luna Plush since I'm almost broke and have to do odd jobs for cash, and I'm not really fond of doing said odd jobs to buy one Luna plush that go from $50 excluding shipping.

• Brohoof 1

As odd as this sounds coming from a guy...

After seeing this thread http://mlpforums.com...a-pony-plushie/

I want to make my own Luna Plush since I'm almost broke and have to do odd jobs for cash, and I'm not really fond of doing said odd jobs to buy one Luna plush that go from $50 excluding shipping.

that's the Texan way: NEVER pay someone to do something that you're capable of doing yourself.......:lol:
  • Brohoof 1

that's the Texan way: NEVER pay someone to do something that you're capable of doing yourself....... :lol:

Problem is that I don't know how to even sow.

Oh well I guess that's where Google, Youtube, and other places of the internet come to work.

To Teach a Teenage Guy how to sow!!!

• Brohoof 1

Confessions and Secrets huh? alright here I go.

1. Even though almost everyone I know knows I am a brony I still close my door to watch the show in secrecy

2. I have a crush on octavia...

3. I sometimes fantasize of being in equastria and living with octavia and vinyl scratch

3. I dont like clopfics or gorefics. I just dont like the idea of them personally.

4. I like minor shipping because its cute but nothing passed that.

5. I once had an illusion that my house was a club and vinyl was at the party.

Oh! I have another one! I actually like Generation three. I still have a few of the figures standing just to my left and one or two of the videos hiding around somewhere. I think the first of my collection was Kimono who is apparently the rarest of the figures? (correct me if I'm wrong.)

I reaaaalllly want a plushie! I stopped sleeping with stuffed animals many many years ago but I'm willing to start again if I had, I don't know, maybe a Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy plushie of my own. :)

Plushies FTW!

Oh, and inb4 the teasing about me "sleeping" with plushies, which I don't and never plan on doing (at least not in the way you're all thinking, you perverts :P)

speak for yourself, I can do a lot of things with my voice, the squee being one of them (I is so skilled)

Oh look at you being so awesome :P

Can you teach me your awesomeness :3

I would REALLY love to learn :3

• Brohoof 1

I reaaaalllly want a plushie! I stopped sleeping with stuffed animals many many years ago but I'm willing to start again if I had, I don't know, maybe a Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy plushie of my own. :)

Plushies FTW!

Oh, and inb4 the teasing about me "sleeping" with plushies, which I don't and never plan on doing (at least not in the way you're all thinking, you perverts :P)

mine just sits on my shelf, she is made of yarn so is pretty nice but gets hot when you hold it too long

and the voice thing? well its just what kind of voice you have, how deep it is and really just practise (drinking certain things helps, its like learning to sing but instead of that its making impressions and noises) I do it well because my voice isn't that deep and it never was so I've just gotten accustomed to it, like my height

Edited by Barkion

mine just sits on my shelf, she is made of yarn so is pretty nice but gets hot when you hold it too long

That is why mine shall be made of mink! Or maybe silk.

Now all I need is to win the lottery.......................................

(Darn it, full stops don't count as characters)

That is why mine shall be made of mink! Or maybe silk.

Now all I need is to win the lottery.......................................

(Darn it, full stops don't count as characters)

I didn't win the lottery I had a part time job at a grocery store... though the lady was nice and let me pay her in 2 parts (half before she made it so she could get the materials, and the other half when I got it...not that I needed to do that persay, but it didn't hurt)

I didn't win the lottery I had a part time job at a grocery store... though the lady was nice and let me pay her in 2 parts (half before she made it so she could get the materials, and the other half when I got it...not that I needed to do that persay, but it didn't hurt)

Well I know it's not that expensive but I'm a highschool student with no job. Plus we're kind of in the middle of a crisis here in Greece so I don't see me making any money. :P

I guess I'll just have to learn how to make one. It's the only way. :)

Well I know it's not that expensive but I'm a highschool student with no job. Plus we're kind of in the middle of a crisis here in Greece so I don't see me making any money. :P

I guess I'll just have to learn how to make one. It's the only way. :)

yeah sewing isn't all that hard, I gotta learn to sew dresses for my dolls, should get a sewing machine