Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Confessions and Secrets huh? alright here I go.

2. I have a crush on octavia...

That's a problem there bro.....I am MARRIED to Octavia.......*Texan accent go!* Why don't 'ya just move along...... :mellow:

Scratch is available though

• Brohoof 1

That's a problem there bro.....I am MARRIED to Octavia.......*Texan accent go!* Why don't 'ya just move along...... :mellow:

Scratch is available though

this might sound strange but...how?

is it like that situation where the guy in Japan married a pillow?

• Brohoof 3

I hate oatmeal, I said it..... oatmeal sucks... its all about cereal.

I don't mind clopfics as I don't really have time to read them anyway.

I don't mind shipping, as it good to have relationships as long there is action.

I thought Pinkie was insane at first

I will never read any fanfic that is outright in the theme horror, murder or gore.... no... just no

• Brohoof 2

this might sound strange but...how?

is it like that situation where the guy in Japan married a pillow?

NOPE! ^^ I personally broke the fourth wall long enough to plan and have a wedding with Octavia! You jelly? ;)

Each time I work out at my Shaolin Kung-Fu class, I imagine Rainbow Dash as my coach, shouting random things to try and get me to work harder. It really does benefit.

Now you know the element of a good punch, PUNCH HARDER... *punch*... Harder *punch* HARRDERRRR *PUNCH*... ugh....

Too hard?

• Brohoof 1

New confession, I'm not a clopper myself, however, I found a certain Princess Molestia image attractive.......but I didn't find any of the other ones appealing, tho. The seductive expression was what I found attractive. I won't describe the iamge but let's just say if a human or anthro did the same pose it wouldn't have looked much different which is probably also part of why I found it appealing. I looked at another pic of her in a similar pose, but without a seductive expression, and I didn't find it attractive.

Edited by Pegasus25
  • Brohoof 1

While I recognize it's purely headcannon (YES I KNOW I SPELLED IT WRONG ON PURPOSE) I love to ship all the mane 6 with each other. I don't know if I have a favorite ship, as I seriously like all of them for some reason, but if I had to pick.. Rarity and AJ. I think they would benefit from each other's company and perspective over time. "Applesack and Charity come from two different worlds..." Haha.

In my head, I put ponies to a whole lot of things.

I (very rarely) write stuff on blackboards and on the sand at beaches... like this.

post-3285-0-35874700-1344254173_thumb.jpg

post-3285-0-32314000-1344254269_thumb.jpg

I think about the NightBlade ship more than I realize, which is a lot.

I got on here today as the first thing I did. Not normal for me recently, and not really that normal for me.

New Confession

I clopped, while I don't usually find ponies sexy, apparently there are exceptions.... odd. And as I think about it, I don't really feel ashamed. I'm not proud of myself, but I don't feel like a sick fuck either. I do wonder how I would have felt about it had I never joined this forum and learned the truth about cloppers and clopping. Before I joined I thought clopping was disgusting and if you clopped you must want to bang a real life pony (tho I didn't think cloppers were inherently bad people). If it wasn't for this forum, and I still wound up becoming a clopper, I would probably would have be disgusted with myself. Thank you guys for teaching me that it's okay to be a clopper, and that I shouldn't feel ashamed for doing it :)

Edited by Mr. Jaguar
  • Brohoof 2

1- I HATE clopfics/cloppers/the act of clopping.

2- I hate RainbowDash. HATE. HATE HATE HER.

3- Pinkie Pie annoys me to no end.

4- I've had very few dreams about ponies, but I kinda wish I had more...

5- The extreme bronies, the ones who make EVERYTHING into mlp and say they wish they made out with the ponies, they annoy me.

6- I don't understand the big deal over background ponies.. They're nothing special.

7- I think big mac is so cute when he steals Twilight's pony doll, my heart just goes "Squee!!"

8- I do not count myself as a brony.

9- I like mlp, but there are much better shows out there. Like Adventure Time!

10- I hate fanfics. I have tried to read the higher rated ones such as "My little dashie" but they suck. I only like gorefics, because they are hilarious and amazing.

11- I love Gummi. He is best alligator. <3 There should be more episodes with him in them.

12- Angel bunny is a dick.

• 3 weeks later...

New Confession

I clopped, while I don't usually find ponies sexy, apparently there are exceptions.... odd. And as I think about it, I don't really feel ashamed. I'm not proud of myself, but I don't feel like a sick fuck either. I do wonder how I would have felt about it had I never joined this forum and learned the truth about cloppers and clopping. Before I joined I thought clopping was disgusting and if you clopped you must want to bang a real life pony (tho I didn't think cloppers were inherently bad people). If it wasn't for this forum, and I still wound up becoming a clopper, I would probably would have be disgusted with myself. Thank you guys for teaching me that it's okay to be a clopper, and that I shouldn't feel ashamed for doing it :)

Well good for you! You shouldn't feel ashamed, it's perfectly natural. What goes through a dude's head at that time is his business. If I may ask, was it Rarity?

• Brohoof 1

Alright, damn it! It was me! I stole the cookies from the cookie jar! ...oh wait, that's not MLP related. Silly me. XD

I don't know if this counts as a confession, but here we go!

Whenever I am on my own with no one else around I play all the songs from Season 1 and 2 and I sing along with them while I am playing video games. I REGRET NOTHING!

Also I occasionally read ship fics... the ones that don't have clop in them. It's a guilty pleasure.

Edited by Hawk
  • Brohoof 1

Well good for you! You shouldn't feel ashamed, it's perfectly natural. What goes through a dude's head at that time is his business. If I may ask, was it Rarity?

It was her actually (stupid sexy Rarity.....), I just saw an attractive feminine figure, the fact that she was a pony didn't mean anything to me. I felt no shame, no pride, nothing. Of course, if you can justify it, why would you feel bad? It's kinda funny now that I think about it, I slowly transitioned from being disgusted by clopping but not hating the people who do it, to being accepting of it and realizing it's perfectly okay but having no interest in doing it myself, to finding art I find attractive, and now finally I've become a full blown clopper. Hmm......this sounds so familiar.......

Edited by Mr. Jaguar
  • Brohoof 4

Confessions about MLP? Hm...

I've never felt the urge to buy a MLP brushable toy, and I find it kinda weird, even if you're not going to actually brush it :|

I mean, I would probably (probably) have a plush or something, but a brushable doll is just way too girly for me...

Sorry :<

I feel quite a bit, not, a LOT creeped out after reading these confessions...

I dunno whether to be laughing or be horrified...

My confession is that

I watch mlp casualy like I would other shows...

No, I can't say it... I just ... Ergh... If I say it... Fine, I'll say it!

SPIKE HAS A CRUSH ON RARITY!

Edited by Percussive Force
  • Brohoof 3

The very first MLP episode I saw was the first episode of My Little Pony Tales. It also ended up being the only MLP series I watched for about... 20 years until I actually went and watched G1 episodes from YouTube. Never watched G3 or G3.5 (which I remember some deny it actually happened).

This one time at band camp...- haha no.

• I like to pretend I'm Rainbow Dash when I'm out on my afternoon runs
  • I cuddle my pony toys when I nap or sleep
  • I sometimes bring my ponies with me for good luck
  • I used to have a crush on Rarity... >///>
  • I enjoy staying up really late writing pony crossover fan fiction
  • My spine tngles when Rarity speaks Fancy/French or in a French accent
  • When I'm in a really bad mood, I bake cupcakes- ifyouknowwhatimean ;)

I clopped... again, but it was a anthro Octavia.

I feel strange when i clop to "normal" ponies. Being a furry, i feel strange when i clop to ferals.

ditto, s'just not the same am I right?

THAT'S RIGHT PEOPLE!! RED IS NOW A CLOPPER!

GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT? CONSULT MY LAWYER!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3abMUH_P1E&list=FL4XNN16trB2Gcjx6mZ7lmMw&index=31&feature=plpp_video

Edited by Red
  • Brohoof 1