Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

It was her actually (stupid sexy Rarity.....), I just saw an attractive feminine figure, the fact that she was a pony didn't mean anything to me. I felt no shame, no pride, nothing. Of course, if you can justify it, why would you feel bad? It's kinda funny now that I think about it, I slowly transitioned from being disgusted by clopping but not hating the people who do it, to being accepting of it and realizing it's perfectly okay but having no interest in doing it myself, to finding art I find attractive, and now finally I've become a full blown clopper. Hmm......this sounds so familiar.......

"Welcome to the herd within the herd?" :huh:

Posted Image

BRONYCEPTION

• Brohoof 7

One time I had a dream about living in Ponyville.

Pinkie Pie just sang her welcome song and right when she was about to hug me I woke up and screamed PARTY and hugged myself thinking I hugged Pinkie Pie.

I am so disappointed in myself. XD

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes, when I'm out for a walk, I put myself in the hooves of a pony. My ponysona, I guess, though she doesn't have much of a description yet.

Gais, this forum is beginning to become uncomfortable. I dunno if I want to be around someone who clops (anthros are fine, though, since they're human-shaped I suppose).

DON'T HATE ME YA'LL IT'S MAH OWN OPINION

• Brohoof 1

I dislike the Derpy and muffins fanon thing. It just really gets on my nerves how people focus so much on this idiotic muffin business.

I don't care at all about Doctor Hooves

I think Vinyl Scratch is the most overrated character ever, and she's supposed to be a DJ!!! Not a dubstep artist!!!

I like Rarity probably more than Spike does

I think Luna is one of the most cutest things ever

• Brohoof 4

I have a Derpy pillow, but mainly because it was the only one I saw, and didn't notice the other ones they had. After I did I didn't feel like making the girl reach for the Pinkie Pie or Rarity one

Derpy is fine enough.

Really good pillow though, I would have succumb to the severe pains in my back if it wasn't for that thing

• Brohoof 1

Why thank you, I appreciate the compliment :3

anyway, I do agree with the Vinyl Scratch portion of your post

it really IS rather aggravating when almost everypony associates Vinyl Scratch with Dubstep

ESPECIALLY when we ALL know FULL WELL she likes this type of music better :P

I see her being into this kind of music more

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUB3OeJCgTI

especially when it comes to this image

Posted Image

but this is just me though :P

I ALSO agree with you on Luna

she is the most ADORABLEST PONY EVER :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Edited by ds8
  • Brohoof 2

I used to think the Everfree Forest was called the 'Evertree' Forest, I even thought that was what the characters were saying... when I finally realized it was in fact Everfree, a huge facepalm was had.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I used to think the Everfree Forest was called the 'Evertree' Forest, I even thought that was what the characters were saying... when I finally realized it was in fact Everfree, a huge facepalm was had.

Posted Image

Bahahhahaha I at one point thought Spike was really annoying and I thought I was gonna hate him forever, but he turned out okay :)

One time I had a dream about living in Ponyville.

Pinkie Pie just sang her welcome song and right when she was about to hug me I woke up and screamed PARTY and hugged myself thinking I hugged Pinkie Pie.

I am so disappointed in myself. XD

Disappointed with yourself? I would have been LIVID WITH FURY if I had woken up seconds before a Pinkie hug!

Sometimes, when I'm out for a walk, I put myself in the hooves of a pony. My ponysona, I guess, though she doesn't have much of a description yet.

Gais, this forum is beginning to become uncomfortable. I dunno if I want to be around someone who clops (anthros are fine, though, since they're human-shaped I suppose).

I do the same thing, all the time! :) Albeit I'm a pegasus, so I don't get many opportunities to picture myself flying. Though working on the back of the trash truck is an exception. B) Sometimes when I'm just plain thinking with "me" as an object of thought. It's that little guy in my avatar box on the left. (Though more like in the show.) It makes sense. They are, for all intents and purposes, us. It's in the name, "ponysona." It's YOU, IF you were a pony. Carl Jung said we have varying layers of public persona we put on for the courtesy of others. Then there's the "Self" which is who you are truly, without any outside influence. A ponysona, is a perfect way to express the Self, we can show so much of who we are through which sub-type, clothing, coloration, and especially cutie-mark. After immersing ourselves so thoroughly in this fandom. (And enjoying every minute of it, in my case! :wub: ) Actual mental substitution is bound to happen.

Pinkie Pie is annoying when overused, but amazing when used just right.

Spike is annoying when used at all.

Discord is the best villain by far.

Applebloom is the cutest pony on the show.

Alright here are some I have.

- I really strongly dislike Spike. I am sorry I just never really saw him as that cool or intresting of a character.

- I do not like the episodes that focus on the CMC. I like them and all but I wish they would tie them in with the other characters like that one episode in season 3 where they shared there cutie mark stories.

- I liked certain episodes in season 2 better than season 1 but thought season 1 was better.

Yeah that is it for now.

Hmmm... Well my dad thinks that I'm saving up my money to buy a new pair of headphones when I'm really going to use the money to buy a Rainbow Dash Plushie.

That's all I can think of...

Edited by coastercrutchfield
  • Brohoof 1

I dunno if I want to be around someone who clops (anthros are fine, though, since they're human-shaped I suppose).

I know a clopper in real life he is not quiet about at all (I didn't even ask because I don't care he just said he was once he found out I was a brony) as long as he washes his hands afterwords I'm fine with it.

I find it ironic, that most bronies find the act of clopping close to blasphemous, yet admire those who confess to doing it. It's the reverse of societal norm. Intolerable crimes are often unpunished because people choose to ignore them, but when it becomes obvious, the guilty party is hung out to dry. Here it is the opposite. The act is seen as inexcusable of itself, but if admitted to, nopony feels the need to burn them at the stake.

On the whole clopping thing, if you're going to do that just keep it to yourself. I don't judge, but at the same time what you do in your private time stays with you.

I dislike the Derpy and muffins fanon thing. It just really gets on my nerves how people focus so much on this idiotic muffin business.

I have to agree with this, I honestly don't understand just what the fascination is with Derpy, she's a moronic clutz who does nothing but be a moronic clutz whenever she makes her once per episode appearance.

I Really wish that twilight sparkle would like spike back and that they both date.

One big problem here (and this is relevant to any spikexmare ship), spike is a child, and Twilight is an adult.

I know that would never happen because its a kids show, but i really want them too :3

And the above is the reason why.

Edited by Mr. Jaguar

I don't care at all about Doctor Hooves

I think Vinyl Scratch is the most overrated character ever, and she's supposed to be a DJ!!! Not a dubstep artist!!!

I like Rarity probably more than Spike does

I hope Vinyl gets her own episode. So we can get more data on her.

But Derpy was a "clean slate" that bronies can use to make whatever they want.

Like legos. Someone has told me this before and I understand it now.

I'm guessing they felt proud of themselves by getting their character lines on the show and a name. So now Derpy is a big thing.

I Really wish that twilight sparkle would like spike back and that they both date. I know that would never happen because its a kids show, but i really want them too :3

That would really mess up their Mother- Son relationship.

I already like Spike's relationship with Twilight. One of the best in the show.

• Brohoof 1

I have to agree with this, I honestly don't understand just what the fascination is with Derpy, she's a moronic clutz who does nothing but be a moronic clutz whenever she makes her once per episode appearance.

I can understand clutz, but she is definitely not in anyway a moron, good sir. Being accident prone does not equal any level of stupidity. Especially when there is a reason for it.

Shipping to me is still pointless. I just don't see the fun or reason behind wanting to put characters in some sort of relationship together.

Not about the show, but mlp related. I don't care for people to say that they're "coming out of the closet" as a brony. It's just a tv show which is not a big deal. Nowhere as big as a sexuality.

I've lost a little care for Vinyl. Not exactly sure why though. She is still cool and all for being a dj and fanmade Electronic artist, but just not like she used to be.

I would still willingly trade my sister for Pinkie Pie.

Hmm, can't think if anything else.

it really IS rather aggravating when almost everypony associates Vinyl Scratch with Dubstep

I see her being into this kind of music more

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUB3OeJCgTI

especially when it comes to this image

Posted Image

but this is just me though :P

I ALSO agree with you on Luna

she is the most ADORABLEST PONY EVER :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

HEY DOM! VINYL MAKES TEH WUBS! Mad bro? Lol <3

I just put her as an electronic producer which means she does everything electronic e.g. Dubstep, your ddr stuff, Hardstyle, Jumpstyle, hardcore, house, techno, electro, your ddr stuff, dnb, and every other sub genre there are these days.

Edited by Kirby

Why thank you, I appreciate the compliment :3

anyway, I do agree with the Vinyl Scratch portion of your post

I see her being into this kind of music more.

I agree with this. More pop remixes and other kinds of music like that. I brohoof your comment sir. Vinyl forever lol.

All right here's a big one. *deep breath* I think I might I actually be starting to revere Luna and Celestia. As in, more than just the "they are cool characters" sense. When I feel the sun's rays upon my face, guess who comes to mind? When I see the stars at night, same thing. A friend of mine told me this isn't a bad thing. Still it IS sort of a big deal.

On the whole clopping thing, if you're going to do that just keep it to yourself. I don't judge, but at the same time what you do in your private time stays with you.

That's what I think. What goes through somepony's head during that time should be their business. Let it be said, I never admitted to being one myself, merely acting in the defense of the behavior. Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 1

OK, I admit... I think about ponies WAY more than I think I should. It's because of a ship that started out here in an RP that involves my OC Nightfall and 's OC Vinyl Blade. And it's always in that way...

... Yaaaaaaaaay. Something to crowd my head. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

(I'm not saying it's bad...)

• Brohoof 1