Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

I must confess I really can't stand when people confess that they Clop.

Not to be hating on Cloppers, Because I really don't care either way, But please keep it private.

You do not hear other people go out and say they they Have"Happy time" to other Fetishes, so why tell other people.

Please Cloppers keep it to yourself, your hand/toy, your genitals, and whatever you use as a private browser.

I recently became disillusioned with the community after seeing a bunch of "Trixie hate". Eventually I realized that most Bronies, however, lived up to their motto of love and tolerance.

I also recently started doubting my adoration of Trixie. I was depressed for about a week, but eventually I went into deep thought for a while and came out having reaffirmed my opinion that Trixie is best poneh.

By the way, if I remember correctly I've made two posts in this thread before. In one I confessed that I was starting to like Trixie, in the other (written a couple of weeks later in early June) I said that I was now becoming "a serious Trixie fan". And now, I confess that I feel I have no need of confessing.

I recently became disillusioned with the community after seeing a bunch of "Trixie hate". Eventually I realized that most Bronies, however, lived up to their motto of love and tolerance.

I also recently started doubting my adoration of Trixie. I was depressed for about a week, but eventually I went into deep thought for a while and came out having reaffirmed my opinion that Trixie is best poneh.

By the way, if I remember correctly I've made two posts in this thread before. In one I confessed that I was starting to like Trixie, in the other (written a couple of weeks later in early June) I said that I was now becoming "a serious Trixie fan". And now, I confess that I feel I have no need of confessing.

Posted Image

I...

I...

I haven't even finished watching season1 of mlp yet.

:wacko:

I am too afraid of my brony flame dying I want to always have some spare episodes. I have around 30 now :lol:

I received an A+ from my English teacher after I wrote a fanfic for my creative writing task. -_-

I still can't believe that almost all of my friends were closet bronies.

I still wonder why the most famous grimdark fics involve Rainbow Dash, either as the assaulter or the victim. We've got Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory, and we've got another decently famous one going around that involvers her as well. Pattycakes is more disturbing than Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory combined.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I still wonder why the most famous grimdark fics involve Rainbow Dash, either as the assaulter or the victim. We've got Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory, and we've got another decently famous one going around that involvers her as well. Pattycakes is more disturbing than Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory combined.

Wow, really? Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory influenced me a ton more than Pattycakes, which I read just now out of boredom. Aside from the slightly disturbing 'age regression' thing, I laughed and kept saying 'this is absolutely retarded, what the fuck am I reading? LOL' throughout the entire thing. Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory however, actually took my mood and threw it down a deep, dark well for about ten to fifteen minutes.

I suppose it's connected to what you find disturbing, what cuts your emotions or doesn't despite it all being from one person's strange mind, and what you're able to read, laugh at and pass off with 'lol, this is just stupid', instead of sitting and actually thinking about. To me, age regression weirdness is far, far less intolerable than Dash's best friend betraying her and killing her ruthlessly in cold blood (Cupcakes), or, Dash doing something not dissimilar to Scootaloo and endless amounts of other fillies, without regret or batting an eye (RF).

Don't get me wrong, all three of the stories are retarded and should be burned for all I care, but that's how I feel. Interesting there's such a difference.

Edited by ~Chaotic Discord~
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a HUGE fan of gore fics and shipping, but sometimes it can get to my head.

I have a Pinkie plushie but before I go to sleep I stuff her in a box and stick Celotape over it so she can't get out. Goddamn Cupcakes, I love Pinkie but I'm petrified of her at the same time.

Here are a few things.

- I've stayed far away from the .mov series since it looks like trash to me.

- I'm also staying away from gorefics/grimdarks/whatever you want to call them. The concept disgusts me.

- I like shipping (clean and risque) fan art. At first I disliked JunglePony's work but I really like it now.

• Brohoof 1

@@~Chaotic Discord~, I think it's the fact that I've been a horror movie buff for as long as I can remember. So gore and stuff like that doesn't bother me anymore. Don't get me wrong, all three of them are terrible but Rainbow Factory has the most thought put into it. It's also the best written of the three so it doesn't bother me all that much.

I used to think Rarity was an old lady because in Suited for Success she had glasses that old ppl would wear and how she acted. SHE DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO WALLOW IN

Hello everypony!

Basically, I thought I'd start a thread where Bronys and Pegasisters can confess their deepest, darkest MLP secrets.

What I mean by this is: is there a character/episode that everyone loves but you hate? Equally, is there a character/episode that everyone hates but you love? Are you secretly a massive fan of gore fics? Do you have any supposedly embarrassing pony merchandise? It can be anything you want, as long as it's a confession or a secret.

Remember, it's just people's opinion but you can debate in calm manner if it comes to it!

Get confessing!

I secretly HATE Applejack, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, and Lira. I think rainbow dash and Gilda are sexy, oh yeah, and I also hate Spike.

I secretly HATE Applejack, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, and Lira. I think rainbow dash and Gilda are sexy, oh yeah, and I also hate Spike.

WHAT!? Why AppleJack? Her voice is cute and she is a great pony.

Hate AppleJack.......Explain please.

Spike as well...Explain that too.

I know people have their own opinions but I want a reason on why you hate AJ and Spike. :(

• Brohoof 2

WHAT!? Why AppleJack? Her voice is cute and she is a great pony.

Hate AppleJack.......Explain please.

Spike as well...Explain that too.

I know people have their own opinions but I want a reason on why you hate AJ and Spike. :(

My mind works in weird ways, I have no explanation for it except the fact that they annoy me. Honestly, I don't reallly know why :/

• Brohoof 1

At forst I didn't really have feelings for Applejack but now she is my third favorite with that voice of hers.

Applejack loves to help the ponyfolks, and stuff...

This is a really tough one for me to admit, but as long as we're being honest here... I love "Cheerilee's Garden". Aside from being one of the better written fanfics I've seen, I get a really twisted pleasure from reading the vivid descriptions within; get your mind out of the gutter, not like that. It's horrifying, but somehow really exciting; like a terrible car accident you can't look away from.

I'm done now. :blush:

Let's see...

1. I dislike clop art in general -- there are a few pieces I've found that I liked, though -- but blast it all I really want to see more Discord/Celestia smut. I've only found one picture I really liked and I need moar.

2. I have something of a trainwreck fascination with blogs like Molestia and L'il Miss Rarity. I HATE them, but sometimes I poke in on LMR to see where the heck the storyline is even going. I don't even know anymore.

3. I think Crooked Trees' style is really boring and I wish people would stop emulating it. It just looks so...emotionless. Don't get me wrong, he's VERY talented. I just wish there was more feeling in his pieces.

4. I actively go out of my way to break the mold in terms of fandom headcanons. For example, my human headcanon of Fluttershy as having a bit of pudge came about because I noticed she's almost always the thinnest of the group. Which makes sense, but what fun is there in making sense I like trying new things.

I must confess I really can't stand when people confess that they Clop.

Not to be hating on Cloppers, Because I really don't care either way, But please keep it private.

You do not hear other people go out and say they they Have"Happy time" to other Fetishes, so why tell other people.

Please Cloppers keep it to yourself, your hand/toy, your genitals, and whatever you use as a private browser.

...actually, yeah, this. I think this is the only community I've been in where people are really open about masturbating and it's kind of like "...um. Good for you...?".

Edited by Castoro Chiaro

Well, this is a confession thread, where people go to admit their, quote, "deepest darkest secrets related to this show/fandom". It's kind of expected that people who clop go to this thread and admit it here. And it can also be kind of a relief to let out your secret to some people, and find that those people still fully accept you anyway.

• Brohoof 4