Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

>i genuinely play with my pony toys

>i certainly do not like angel-bunny

>shipping is good for you

>shipping is great

>i think rainbow dash is very cocky

>i have wished myself back to the innocence of childhood quite a few times while bronying

>i have never read cupcakes

>i find nothing wrong in clopping

>spike is annoying

Edited by anonymstol
  • Brohoof 3

Well, this is a confession thread, where people go to admit their, quote, "deepest darkest secrets related to this show/fandom". It's kind of expected that people who clop go to this thread and admit it here. And it can also be kind of a relief to let out your secret to some people, and find that those people still fully accept you anyway.

Oh, no no. I'm not getting on people's cases for admitting to it here, I completely understand the need to vent out something pressing. I was more talking outside of a private setting.
  • Brohoof 2

I secretly HATE Applejack, Vinyl Scratch, Octavia, and Lira. I think rainbow dash and Gilda are sexy, oh yeah, and I also hate Spike.

WHY DO YOU HATE VINYL SCRATCH AND OCTAVIA!? EXPLAIN YOURSELF THIS INSTANT!!! WHY DO YOU HATE THEM, ALONG WITH SWEET LIL AJ AND AWESOME SPIKE!? AND ALSO, wtf, Gilda?
  • Brohoof 1

its not such a big interesting secret, but i never said it

im a hugs attantion whore, i hate it when no one talk with me, or talk about me when im somewhere, or when people dont see or comment to whatever i say, but im just too shy to say it (there, i just have told it for the first time)

I have never shipped the mane 6 with each other because I thought it was weird... But then I discovered Sparkledash (I sort of made that name up. sort of.) Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash are just the cutest couple. Along with Fluttershy and Big Macintosh (Fluttermac) Most of my friends don't agree with me and ship the mainstream Appledash but IT'S AAAAALLLLL ABOUT SPARKLEDASH. I'll make them see...I'LL MAKE THEM ALL SEE. but srsly guise. Sparkledash.

Check out http://askblinddash.tumblr.com/ and YOU SHALL SEE. This is what changed me to love them.

RARITY WEARS FALSE EYELASHES

RARITY TOOK A BITE OF THE CAKE

FLUTTERDASH IS OFFICIALLY CANON

QUEEN CHRYSALIS IS CALLED QUEEN CHRYSALIS

I'm done now.

• 2 months later...

(I'm reviving this topic because I like seeing people's confessions lol)

Anyway, here's another confession:

I found that I like reading clopfics if they are well-written and have a good story. I even read a few incest clopfics and I actually enjoyed them >.> *runs away*

Edited by RainbowDash92
  • Brohoof 4

I don't really like Shipping.

I don't see the problem with clopping, though I've never done it myself (And I don't plan to)

I've read a few clopfics and didn't see the big deal. Some were even well written.

I've attempted to make a Rainbow Dash Tulpa in the past.

• Brohoof 2

Well I am bored so how about a few more:

Spike is probably least favourite character that you see multiple times, main character if you will. I never really did like him from the beginning and still don't. Sorry all you spike fans.

I don't see the problem with clopping, though I've never done it myself (And I don't plan to) I've read a few clopfics and didn't see the big deal. Some were even well written.

Exactly my thoughts there. ^

Oh, and I don't like Rainbow Dash, Big McIntosh, Braeburn, Vinyl Scratch, Scootaloo, and Derpy Hooves. Especially Derpy Hooves. I detest her.

Ready for onslaught. Come at me~

I believe (I know) I'm connected to Equestria through thought, when ever I close my eyes I am a pony... alicorn to be exact. It's a little weird, but I've had many great adventures with the 6 mane, and talked for hours with Luna and Celestia.

• Brohoof 1

Well I am bored so how about a few more:

Spike is probably least favourite character that you see multiple times, main character if you will. I never really did like him from the beginning and still don't. Sorry all you spike fans.

I used to kind of like him, but I don't really care for him anymore. It's funny how there are almost no Spike fans lol

Exactly my thoughts there. ^

Oh, and I don't like Rainbow Dash, Big McIntosh, Braeburn, Vinyl Scratch, Scootaloo, and Derpy Hooves. Especially Derpy Hooves. I detest her.

Ready for onslaught. Come at me~

I don't really like Vinyl Scratch, but I'm not sure what's wrong with the other characters...What could you possibly have against Big Mac???

I hate shipping (i really hate it!)

Oh, and I don't like Rainbow Dash

DAFAQ is wrong with you?

------------

I hate over hyped Characters (i.e. Derpy) not the actual character but just the fact everyone that tries to hype her up

I hate haters too lol

Shipping is ok with me but i don't particularly like it

Spike is the best chracter in the show hands down!

Well my confession is that I am really into SpikexRarity shipping and fanfics of said shipping, and also I'm not a fan of Rainbow Dash at all. I imagine I may receive some flak for that last confession haha

Over a Barrel is my favourite stand-alone episode (ie not a 2 parter)

I know I really dislike some of those that people seemed to love - the best pet one was awful, and baby cakes a complete waste of time!

Scootaloo was a pain in the ass in the 1st series but turned it around in season 2

Half the episodes I could happily kick Pinkie in the head; the other half I'm on her side

Twilight looks a dick with spectacles on

The bloody owl should have been shot

I like the train

I read clop and gore stories, but mainly to check their reading quality. I'm dead serious, though - you would not believe how many bad clop stories have the most dyslexic, apraxic fingers behind them. You can't even tell what body part they're talking about half the time!

Well, I suppose it would have been discovered eventually so I might as well just spit it out

I am a Rainbow Dash fan, and I may have a small crush on her

But really

I don't really like ships involving male characters, and I can't read Appledash

I am opposed to both the idea and execution of grimdark

I couldn't care less about background characters

I don't think Fluttershy is the cutest pony

I think the next episode will be one of my favorites

And I didn't think My Little Dashie was all that special

Edited by DashForever
  • Brohoof 2

I read clop and gore stories, but mainly to check their reading quality. I'm dead serious, though - you would not believe how many bad clop stories have the most dyslexic, apraxic fingers behind them. You can't even tell what body part they're talking about half the time!

So that's why the female ponies were getting so excited about clocks?

I read one fanfic which was excellent (My Little Metro) but never really got into the idea of reading loads, and just dipped into others here and there from time to time

DAFAQ is wrong with you?

Toodle-doo~

I just don't. :3

Well, thought this was a confession thread, where I shouldn't be bashed for my opinion, right? :P

Anyway, another thing is that clop and gore aren't that bad. I have a favorite clopfic, even.

• Brohoof 2

Posted Image

And I'm sure you're always welcome in her shed!

I'd be more than happy to entertain her in her backyard shed!

*Cut to Psychoshy strapped to a table in said shed*

"All right you twisted doppelganger! Where's the REAL Fluttershy?!"

*Presses sword to neck*

"And if you've already hurt her in any way . . . I'm going to drag you to the pits of Tartaurus and dunk your head into the River Styx!"

• Brohoof 1

So, ok... I'm not a fan of the show anymore. I mean, I'm not a hater, but I don't want to watch it anymore. Some of you already know this.

That leads to why I'm still here: this place is awesome. And besides, I think drawn ponies are generally cuter than the ponies in the show...