Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Um, I can't think of anything super juicy. Well i didn't cry during My little Dashie at all. And I also never cried at any point during the show, its not that I didn't feel the emotion. I just never had it burst out in tears. Not for any fanfic or episode yet.

Nothing else really comes to mind.

So, ok... I'm not a fan of the show anymore. I mean, I'm not a hater, but I don't want to watch it anymore. Some of you already know this.

That leads to why I'm still here: this place is awesome. And besides, I think drawn ponies are generally cuter than the ponies in the show...

Wait, huh??????

Season 3 just started, why would you not want to watch it???

Can you please explain cause I dont understand why you're not a fan of the show anymore

• Brohoof 1

Alright. Pony confessions?

* I hate Rarity. But only because she isn't written right. I see what kind of character they're TRYING to make her, but they just really don't do it right.

* I watch the pony.mov's. Still hate them. STILL CANT STOP.

*I love the remixes. All of them.

*I skip cutie mark crusader episodes.

*I'm not fond of gorefics, but I'll make room for the mind fuckers like Cupcakes or Rainbow Factory

*I hated My Little Dashie. It was really. Really. Bad.

I hate seeing the Mane 6 as humans

It defeats the whole purpose of me liking My Little Pony... Because there are (As far as I know) no humans in Equestria.

Also, when I see Fluttershy (Or anypony at all) With a drawn-in Vagina, covered in semen, etc. , I feel like want to smash something. I should get a big wad of meat just so I can express my anger when I see that stuff. It just seems like some people see ponies as sluts or prostitutes, and if not that, It just urks me to see somepony being raped. I'm sure I'm not alone when I say this.

• Brohoof 1

I have no juicy secret about this really. I suppose the closest to one I have is that as much as I adore Pinkie, I sometimes don't want to hear her sing... with exception to Smile, smile, smile (I'm not a monster). Actually that kind of goes for all of them, A son every so often is fine but season 3 so far has had, what? 5 songs? Maybe 6 already.

*I have read some horror fanfics such as Sweey apple massacre & Trixie's Funhouse

* I hate Human versions of the Mane 6

*I play Banned From Equestria from time to time (Not to clop, but to play for fun)

*I have a small crush on Rainbow Dash and Vinyl Scratch

Thats preety much it

1. I enjoy PG (no clop) ships when they're done well

2. I'm not a huge fan of Fluttershy. She's cute but her character sorta flip flops too much.

3. Clop and rule34 don't really bother me. It's not my place to say what people should find sexually attractive

4. I'm sometimes embaressed to be a brony, especially during things like the whole Derpy dilemma

5. I like humanized ponies done right, especially when they're very moe~ (but that's my inner otaku speaking...)

6. I love listening to MictheMicrophone and Azekahh read clopfics. It's hilarious.

7. I don't find myself rewatching episodes too much

8. The CMC annoy the piss out of me

K, I'm done.

Edited by Lulamoon

• I don't think Fluttershy is that cute, and she's so meek it becomes annoying
  • I HATE SweetieBelle's singing voice
  • I really like Rarity, but they can't seem to write the character right (to their own standards and ideas) and they make her too "up-tight" and overly-girly
  • I think Cadence shouldn't be a ruler OF ANY KIND
  • I believe Celestia is a moron
  • I actually like Clop (a lot)
  • I find Pinkamena increadably sexy, but I'm not attracted to Pinkie Pie at all
  • I think it's ridiculous that people label perfectly good OCs as Mary Sues (overly-powerfull characters not withstanding)
  • I draw rule 34 for money (and fun)
  • Pegasister is a stupid title
  • Most MLP shippings are completely ridiculous, RarityXSpike is the only one that actually makes sense
  • I don't like background characters without a definate personality, such as Vinyl Scratch
  • I find traditional art much more impressive than digital art, but every high-rated pony image is digital
  • I like the grimdark characters better than the actual cannon characters, Cupcakes and Rainbow Factory are my favorite <3
  • I was voted most like Little Miss Rarity in my group of friends (and not purely because of my Pinkamena obsession)
  • I hate pony-creator made OCs, they're supposed to be origional!!!! They don't have to be cannon acceptable!!!
  • I hate how people draw Anthro rarity, she's supposed to be gorgeous and popular. She is not a geek or a nerd.
  • I love pony characters based off od real life people and things. I also like ponies based off of other shows.
  • I celebrate Heath Warmings Eve and Nightmare Night instead of Christmas and Halloween

Well then, as you can see, there is plenty for me to confess. This is i for now, but I'm sure I'll be able to think up some more. O.e Yeah...

• Brohoof 1

Also, when I see Fluttershy (Or anypony at all) With a drawn-in Vagina, covered in semen, etc. , I feel like want to smash something. I should get a big wad of meat just so I can express my anger when I see that stuff. It just seems like some people see ponies as sluts or prostitutes, and if not that, It just urks me to see somepony being raped.

I am not sure how that implies any of what you related it to...At all.

Having drawn genitalia does not mean they are a slut, prostitute or being raped in anyway.

Now, if they had ropes, leather, the pony crying, and some other miscellaneous ways to hold them down, then yes, that would be rape.

There are lots of ways to imply any of those, but simply having genitalia drawn on them is not one of them. Nor is being covered in male ejaculate.

This is a bit different from the other confessions in this thread, but I have to say it...

I don't really care for the show anymore.

There, I said it. I stay here because I've been on these forums for a long time and I've grown attached to it and its members, but I hardly ever visit the pony sections of the forum anymore. I thought that my indifference towards the show was just a side effect of the gap between the seasons and that my interest would regrow when season 3 begins, but I guess I was wrong. In fact, I haven't even watched today's episode yet. And I don't really feel the desire to do so either (of course I'll still watch it just because, but I'm not terribly excited about it. It's weird, I don't want to stop liking the show. I used to love it and the community is greatest online community ever. But yet, the show doesn't excite me like it used to. It doesn't seem to have any effect on me anymore. I always knew I'd get tired of MLP at one point, but I never thought it would happen so fast :/

That being said, I have no plan of leaving the forums. And I've only watched one (well I guess technically you could say two) episode from this season, so maybe my interest will come back as I watch more episodes! In fact, I'm gonna go watch the newest episode right now (and I heard it's a Pinkie episode, so it should be pretty good, hopefully!)

Also I admit that I've fapped to humanized versions of the ponies before.

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 1

I received a Pinkie Pie plush doll from somepony who didn't want it anymore :( not too long ago. One of my roommates, who is a pegasister, and I play with it a lot. We impersonate Pinkie Pie to the best of our ability and make the doll do things that...well...Pinkie Pie would do and it always puts me in a good mood :lol:

I enjoy cuddling with it at night when I sleep and supposedly I am restless when the doll somehow shifts away from me. My roommate, who often does homework at my desk, claims that I wake up, groggy and disoriented, to search aimlessly around my bed for Pinkie Pie. I would not stop until Pinkie was found and in my arms again. I fail to remember this every time it happens...after playing with the doll, my unconscious mind may have made an emotional connection and secretly yearns for the Pinkie plush doll when I am sleeping... or something like that.

• Brohoof 3

i began to hate people ever since i got into mlp. at one point i fell in passionate love with Rainbow Dash. im no talking about something like "Oh geeze RD's got a sweet ass man! *fap fap fap fap*" no. its "I would give everything to make Rainbow Dash smile, laugh, and make her feel like a princess. I will die for her." and it still remains to be this powerful. Every time someone says that they love Rainbow Dash it makes me choke in disgust because they can't, won't and never will fathom how special and gifted she is. Rainbow Dash will always be the best pony.

Gore fics makes me laugh, as they are pathetic. (I don't mean laugh as in enjoy, I just think they're rubbish and have no effect on me and I don't really look for them, if I stumble upon on I wouldn't flip or anything, that's all)

Uh, I *clop clop clop* a bit... lot... many, many times...

Um. I uh, um, yeah I don't really have anything to add, really.

i began to hate people ever since i got into mlp. at one point i fell in passionate love with Rainbow Dash. im no talking about something like "Oh geeze RD's got a sweet ass man! *fap fap fap fap*" no. its "I would give everything to make Rainbow Dash smile, laugh, and make her feel like a princess. I will die for her." and it still remains to be this powerful. Every time someone says that they love Rainbow Dash it makes me choke in disgust because they can't, won't and never will fathom how special and gifted she is. Rainbow Dash will always be the best pony.

I actually feel pretty much the same way, but it doesn't upset me to hear. I think it's really fantastic and it was good to know that I'm not alone

Please don't be mad at me :(

I feel like this as well, but I have more of a respect for Rainbow Dash rather than actual romantic feelings. Trust me when I say you are not the only one that fathoms her awesomness.

I liked Feeling Pinkie Keen. I didn't love it, but I liked it. Nothing with Pinkie can be bad, and the moral of the fic wasn't telling us to forsake science or come to Pony Jesus. Just that there are some things in life you can't explain.

I like that we have such a creative fandom, but I have no use whatsoever for gore, grimdark or humanized ponies. I have never read Cupcakes or any fics like it. But I enjoy clop very much.

I was uncomfortable with the way "Lesson Zero" poked fun at Twilight's issues and probably won't watch it again. If her anxieties had been treated seriously, it would have been one of the best episodes. Instead the writers went the "HAW HAW crazy pony" route, because Celestia has to be absolutely perfect and any difficulties Twilight has with her must be her own fault. I honestly think she is hurting Twi as much as helping her. Any fic in which Twilight challenges or overthrows her (nonviolently and without turning into an emopony seduced by darkness) has my support.

This would also be the right place to confess that I don't like Celestia very much. She seems distant, unreliable, and condescending. Sometimes I wonder if she feels one bit of genuine empathy for anyone else. The best decision she ever made was giving a great part of her former power to six responsible, loving ponies who use it to really help others.

I was surprised by how much I detested Discord. I did not think he was funny or cool. I wanted him to get his butt kicked. Turning him into a statue twice was arguably too kind.

Despite being a big fan of both Sonic (i.e. Tails) and Rainbow Dash, I am not all that interested in putting them together.

Edited by TailsAlone

While I find being a brony to be a fairly fun experience most of the time, and I love the community that we are, I do sometimes find myself a little embarrassed about the whole ordeal. I just generally tend to mask this with an awkwardness of more pony...it doesn't really do me any favours.

I also really hate fanfics...I dont know why, I just dont like the fact that they change the story for me, I guess it's just me.

I JUST read Rainbow Factory...it was well written without a doubt, but was there any need for the swearing? I guess that's a small thing...in light of the whole story xD But I mean I know that *spoiler retracted* would never act like that to *spoiler retracted*. But it still ruins those two characters for me a little, and every time I view the show, they are the only things I can think about.

I wouldn't say I hate all fanfics...I like the animated Cupcakes...for some...ungodly reason ._. But yeah...that's, my confession, I guess.

I was never really interested in anypony except for Applejack. Though Rarity's my second favorite, she's still far away from the top spot AJ holds.

I have tried to change that as I would prefer to love all of the mane six, but it never works for me. Applejack is the only one who I love now.

Edited by Clarity

My confession?

I confess that i'm actually a Pinkiespy.

post-9918-0-61673700-1353432673.png

On a serious note, my confession is that I'm completely fine with foalshipping. Well, as long as it's not clopfiction. That's when I start to be dissapoint.

Another confession is that I actually dislike Twilight Sparkle a bit.

~Unbelievability

Edited by Unbelievability
  • Brohoof 1