Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

I don't know why people like Derpy so much. So much overhype there and really besides humorous values the character has no point.

I have no problems with the sexually tilted part of the fandom either.

Also i enjoy human pony art like my avatar for example.

Edited by Suprememessage

This is kind of random, but it bugs me to no end when people claim to like ponies better than humans (saying that their society is so much better and hating even the thought of a human character appearing in MLP). I see a lot of negativity about the human race in this fandom, which makes me kinda' sad. IDK, this has always been a peeve of mine in general. How can you hate your own species? Just seems really counterintuitive to me. It's like when you see people eagerly give money to animal shelters, while ignoring the charity for the homeless. Don't get me wrong, I like animals, but shouldn't we put our own first?

Besides, I don't see the ponies as acting much different than human society. Yeah, it's a Y-rated kid's show, but as a society, ponies are shown on multiple occasions to be cliquish followers (look how the Ponyvillans gang up on anypony who is different, whether it be Zecora, Trixie or Apple Bloom when she was infected with Cutie Pox) mean (see the episode "Putting Your Hoof Down" and bullies like Diamond Tiara), and prejudiced (as seen in "Hearth's Warming's Eve," they only overcame their differences between the 3 races because they were afraid the Windigoes would get them otherwise!). But to me, this is one of the reasons I like this incarnation of MLP much MUCH better than G1-3. The ponies are shown to have human-like flaws, both in terms of individuals and group mentality. Yah, there are no major wars, but I think that has more to do with the fact that it is a kid's program. It's not a Utopia and thank god for that! I think I would majorly dislike the show if it approached group behavior less realistically.

• Brohoof 1

I don't have a problem with most gore fics, but clopfics and humanization are just weird in my books. Don't get mad at me, I think clopping is really, really, REALLY strange.

I have no problem with cloppers,the people, though, we are all bronies together, no matter the preference.

Edited by Ivory Moth

I don't like Luna. She's an okay character, but Celestia is way better.

I do not like shipping. It's not in my nature. Of the ones that are not "NO REALLY?" (Cadence + Shining Armour), the one I support the most would probably have to be Rarity + Spike. It's not something I'm particularly concerned about, though.

Pinkie Pie is not that funny. In fact, I find her the least amusing of all the Mane 6.

Fluttershy is flat and one dimensional outside of her character centered episodes, and is far less adorable than Twilight Sparkle.

The "OMG GILDA MADE FLUTTERSHY CRY" whining is annoying. What about when Fluttershy made Rarity and Pinkie Pie cry with much meaner words?

What's so special about Trixie anyways?

I don't mind Egotistical!Dash too much. I kinda liked her in "The Mysterious Mare Do Well".

"You Gotta Share" is not too shabby of a song.

• Brohoof 2

I really didn't like that the creators don't develop FlutterShy as much as say Twilight. I loved FlutterShy in all of her epsiodes and how assertive she was, but then she just seems the same old self not-assertive in next episode.

• Brohoof 2

Spike yust annoys me so badly that I would like him out of the show ASAP. He's a dragon fod goodness sake! He's no pony! And a baby dragon to make it worse. He looks so small and rounded and has this bulbous head and would deffinately feel soft and warm and moist and squishy like a baby (I hate touching human babies, no idea what am I going to do with my own kids as I really want children) but yet he hits on Rarity.

He is the main reason why I'm super careful with even taking a look at clopfic/erotic fanart. A pairing Spike+any pony just makes me feel like there is some really creepy thing going on so badly, I can't even look at it. Reminds me of Oscar from The Tin Drum, and The Tin Drum made be totally sick.

Not really much of a confession, but I've always wanted a Fluttershy plushie that I could hug at night and sleep with (not sexually. Besides, wouldn't you want a pony you could hug and, again not sexually, spend the night with too?).

Also, I'm currently in the process of making a tulpa of my OC: Melon Drop (my profile pic).

And oh yeah, I didn't cry during "My Little Dashie" because I was holding myself back so hard (otherwise I would've). I just didn't feel good at the time saying a fictional story made me cry, much less one about MLP. But that was months ago, and I feel more accepting, and overall better about the whole ordeal now.

Edited by whoovesfan7698
  • Brohoof 1

I wanted to learn to make a plushie but nobody in creative resources area seem to know how to make one and I don't feel like working at a sweatshop to find out.

Not really much of a confession, but I've always wanted a Fluttershy plushie that I could hug at night and sleep with (not sexually. Besides, wouldn't you want a pony you could hug and, again not sexually, spend the night with too?).

Also, I'm currently in the process of making a tulpa of my OC: Melon Drop (my profile pic).

So what's stopping you?

Im probably not alone with this one but I spend every single second of my life wishing I would fall into a hole in space and time and some how end up in Ponyville. In fact I think watching mlp has had a slightly negative effect on my productivity in general day to day tasks mainly because I can never get it out of my mind and it stops me from concentrating a lot of time :/

Everywhere I looked they were all sold out. On that note, I was also looking for a Rainbow Dash "20% cooler" shirt, but, once again, the stores were sold out.

Even the online stores?  I think it would be a lot more convenient to get them online and the seem to have more variety as well as better quality.

I really wish i could go to Equestriasad.png  Sometimes i really wish a portal would open up and both our worlds would combine. I'm also a crier when it comes to some of the Sad mlp fanfics. I  really want to buy some MLP toys so i can play with them but i nervous about how my moms going to take ithuh.png  but i'll still wind up getting some most likely.

I don't have a problem with most gore fics, but clopfics and humanization are just weird in my books. Don't get mad at me, I think clopping is really, really, REALLY strange.

I have no problem with cloppers,the people, though, we are all bronies together, no matter the preference.

clopfics I also find a bit perverted, but I find huminization interesting, not the rule 34 stuff, the non-perverted humanized ponies. Cloppers I have nothing against. Bronies are bronies. We should accept them just like regular bronies. :-) 

I think Big Mac and Cheerlee actually made a pretty good couple *blush* I just hated the way they were all lovely-dovey the entire episode that they 'dated'.

yeah... That was the most disturbing episode I saw. No joke, I couldn't sleep well for a week.

(I'm reviving this topic because I like seeing people's confessions lol)

Anyway, here's another confession:

I found that I like reading clopfics if they are well-written and have a good story. I even read a few incest clopfics and I actually enjoyed them >.> *runs away*

Wuttt.... Oh well. We have our preferences. Are clopfics actually....well-written? I'm trying not to make this awkward.

I don't really like Shipping.

I don't see the problem with clopping, though I've never done it myself (And I don't plan to)

I've read a few clopfics and didn't see the big deal. Some were even well written.

I've attempted to make a Rainbow Dash Tulpa in the past.

yeah... What's the big deal with shipping, anyway?

I Really wish that twilight sparkle would like spike back and that they both date. I know that would never happen because its a kids show, but i really want them too :3

you mean Rarity, right? well, what if they dated? How long would they last? My guess? 17 human minutes, or 2 pony weeks. Rarity needs a stallion, not a spiky-wikey.

Hmmm... Well my dad thinks that I'm saving up my money to buy a new pair of headphones when I'm really going to use the money to buy a Rainbow Dash Plushie.

That's all I can think of...

I see.... Diverting your money... I would do the same thing... Having a soft plushie to sleep with, you know...non-sexually, of course.

• Brohoof 1

Wuttt.... Oh well. We have our preferences. Are clopfics actually....well-written? I'm trying not to make this awkward.

I actually haven't even read a clopfic since I wrote that post lol

There are a few I read that were very well-written and had a very entertaining story. They focused a lot more on the story than on the "sex" stuff.

Even the online stores? I think it would be a lot more convenient to get them online and the seem to have more variety as well as better quality.

Even online. One of the people at the Hot Topic's checked for us. Three Hot Topic's, multiple other stores, and one Toys R' Us later, still no "20% cooler" shirt or Fluttershy plushie to show for it.

I actually haven't even read a clopfic since I wrote that post lol

There are a few I read that were very well-written and had a very entertaining story. They focused a lot more on the story than on the "sex" stuff.

I see....hmm, should I give it a shot, just so I can give an actual thought about it? Do you have any suggestions? Yeah, that's kind of an awkward question.

I myself respect MLP:FIM to the best of my abilities when I'm around other people. But I have to say I enjoy a good horror fanfic and/or video. Cheerilee's Garden is what got me hooked. And I liked one shipped fanfic, made by Dusty soul (good friend of mine). Which focused on the story itself and not the sex. I'm not saying clopfic, unless he says it is, because I can't tell, do to the story being about the ponies more then their bodies :P That's the only ship I read and it was about Rarity and Apple Jack. Really good story.

- Maxos