Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Me when viewing ship images/fics that are more along the lines of cute/adorable...

Can someone explain to me what the BUCK is up with the socks fad??? I JUST DON'T GET I-

...Nope, still don't get it  :mellow:

PS Someone tell me if that is pushing it for this thread... Since it is a joke I will delete it if need be

Well, you know how thigh high boots/stockings are sort of a thing? I always assumed the whole socks fad had something to do with that, at least in the more suggestive images.

Well, you know how thigh high boots/stockings are sort of a thing? I always assumed the whole socks fad had something to do with that, at least in the more suggestive images.

...Ok now that actually makes sense in my head. Yay perversion! :D

@@KokuraiNoSenshi,Well something about a pony in socks is like seeing a girl/guy with barely any clothes on. Yes the ponies are naked 24/7 most of time,but seeing them in socks somehow makes us notice the fact that they are naked and is somewhat arousing depending on the person.

Sounds pretty nail-on-the-head to me.  Though, for me at least, it isn't limited to socks:

post-26550-0-66384900-1405395648_thumb.png

^ That pic is just always on my desktop for quick access lol.

And one of the reasons I like the pairing of Rainbow Dash and Daring Do is that...

post-26550-0-25450000-1405395838_thumb.png

...When they stand next to each other, it's all the more obvious that Dashie is going it au naturel lol.

Naked hugs are BEST hugs!

post-26550-0-66360600-1405396001_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

@,Indeed.

I enjoy seeing Pinkie in a dress,and this is my favorite Dress-Pinkie gif. :wub:

Dancy-Dance.gif

and this(because i wish i was this guy)

11226%20-%20animated%20pinkie_pie%20secr

And yes,i said "Dress-Pinkie" gif. -_-  

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a Dashie. I cuddle her when I'm sleeping. And I made her a case so she can hang out with me all the time, even when I don't have enough hands to hold her

post-28159-0-23608300-1405399259_thumb.jpg

I got her when I was sick back in December. We haven't been apart a single day since.

Edited by IceeBrony
  • Brohoof 1

I have gun autism. So I despise all pictures that depict ponies holding an fireing normal human made firearms. they don't have fucking hands or fingers, they do not have propper arms, they cannot fire a fucking fire arm accuratly. Stop trying to depict them doing as such.

Also, I hated FoE. It felt like someone just bastardized the plot to the 3 main fallout games, threw on a pony skin pack and screamed LOOK FALLOUT REFERENCES!!!!!!!1 DO YOU GGET THEM!!!!!

If I am going to clop, it has to be animated at a mininum, the only pony I find attractive enough to become aroused by still pictures of is Fleetfoot, for all other ponies, animation is a base line

My newest confession is... I love all of you. This fandom is weird, screwy, insane, kind of perverted- *looks through all the clop confessions* -ok REALLY perverted, & has every shade of weirdo wackjob imaginable. But I love all of you. You are all amazing people, & I was afraid to be a part of this fandom for so long, because of all the ugly rumors I heard about you all. I am glad I didn't let them stop me from giving the show a shot, nor did being ashamed of becoming a brony stop me from joining these forums. The more I read your confessions, & the kind responses in... Well response (sorry I am not very creative, this is supposed to be a tender moment not a study on the art of sappy), I can't help but feel this fandom truly has the best people I have ever met. Yeah, maybe there are some ugly members, some people who don't follow the shows morals very well, yadda yadda yadda. Whatever. There will always be people like that. I don't care. From the most innocent new brony, to the ones like Ghostie & Pega who worship their favorite equine, you are all part of this community. I wouldn't want any singular one of you to not be a part of it either, because if you weren't that would mean one less insane wackjob I get to be friends with :)

Keep on being beautiful bronies (male AND female), you cloppers, you artists of music, images, & videos, those of you who cuddle ponies & those of you who analyze ponies. Because if any of you stop, then I'll have to tape you down & force you to watch Fluttershy be sad until you buck up & be beautiful again :P

post-27099-0-16416600-1404869306_thumb.jpg

PS And if someone is like "that isn't MLP related enough" for a confession here; Fluttershy is hot, there I said it. Not physically (at least, I don't see me ever thinking that... Been wrong before about a lot of things since joining this fandom, not going to keep saying never cause it always seems to bite me in the ass when I do) but when I think about her I get all queasy inside as if I was staring at some model on a beach. DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU PEOPLE HAVE DONE TO ME!? YOU MADE ME OPEN UP TO THIS SHOW & NOW LOOK AT ME! CURSE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post-27099-0-70313100-1405402581_thumb.jpg
...Ok you guys get off easy this time, I have adorableness to faun over for awhile...

• Brohoof 7

@@KokuraiNoSenshi,I am very happy to hear this from you.

Soon you may be consumed by your favorite quine,and then possibly worship them,and possibly even then sell your soul to them!  :)

But whatever you do,remember to not be ashamed of who you truly are. Keep Calm,and Obsess On.  :squee:

Pft, no I won't! Now if you'll excuse me, I must go delete a Fluttershy with socks on image I had from a joke. ...Which I will do tomorrow first thing tomorrow because... Uh... Reasons!

Get it? Cause the song is called reasons, & I said "Reasons" in my... Post... SHUT UP IT WAS FUNNY!

• Brohoof 3

I was really surprised when she did the rap; never expected that in the show. I didn't really have anything against it (the switch to 4:3 and VHS quality was amusing), but it was the first time I had trouble telling what the hay Pinkie was saying lol. My mother can never understand her. xD Also, that made rap music canon / acknowledged it in the MLP universe, and I admittedly have mixed feelings about that. I *did* like Rainbow Dash's bad rap, as it only gets adorable-er the more I see it.

I'm apathetic towards Dr. Whooves lol. I don't understand what warranted his getting a Funko and Funko POP figure. Does Rarity even have either of those, yet??

I feel the same way about Pinkie's rap I couldn't hear a word she said. I wasnt expecting it but if equestria has rap do they have 2pac.

@@KokuraiNoSenshi,I am very happy to hear this from you.

Soon you may be consumed by your favorite quine,and then possibly worship them,and possibly even then sell your soul to them!  :)

But whatever you do,remember to not be ashamed of who you truly are. Keep Calm,and Obsess On.  :squee:

Unless who you truely are is someone like Stalin or Kim Jun Ill

(had to change text because the default capital i looked exactly like the lowercase l, which now looks like a 1)

And having a waifu can be a good thing, as his feelings will grow into an obession, soon he will own thousands of peices of pony merchandise, and millions of dollars worth of fluttershy things. He will then erect (hueheuhe) a shrine to her, in an attempt to summon her to this physical plane of existance. Being a member of the mane 6, this happens frequently for flutters and so she will send an assistant to handle the matter with a pre-made thank you letter.

Such is life in Moscow.

• Brohoof 1

Unless who you truely are is someone like Stalin or Kim Jun Ill

(had to change text because the default capital i looked exactly like the lowercase l, which now looks like a 1)

And having a waifu can be a good thing, as his feelings will grow into an obession, soon he will own thousands of peices of pony merchandise, and millions of dollars worth of fluttershy things. He will then erect (hueheuhe) a shrine to her, in an attempt to summon her to this physical plane of existance. Being a member of the mane 6, this happens frequently for flutters and so she will send an assistant to handle the matter with a pre-made thank you letter.

Such is life in Moscow.

...I'm scared... What am I becoming... Do I need therapy for this!?

• Brohoof 1

...I'm scared... What am I becoming... Do I need therapy for this!?

Just another one of the trillions of beings currently in love with the cartoon equine known as fluttershy. It is a fairly common thing, and not one to worry about.

• Brohoof 1

Falling!? Did... Did you miss that giant ass post I made a few pages back? The one where I openly said I am making a fanfic shipping my OC Midnight Aegis with Fluttershy?

Silly Kokurai-kun,i meant falling in true love,you truly loving Fluttershy as if you would a 'real' person. :)

• Brohoof 2

Me too. Almost every night after a long jog, getting all sweaty and tired. I take a moment to let all of the sweat dry up. After I fire up the clop machine and look up some anal clop of both Luna and Rarity, sometimes FlutterShy.

Oh another confession:

I have an extreme anal fetish for both Luna and Chrysalis. Just wanting to plug them up is what a keep me on the clop train. :D

img-2851085-1-d3adaf6c471ef8dbff0e8eba73

Eh, I'm reeeaaaalll picky when it comes to clop. I don't like anthro, or anything hardcore. 

Also, I think whatever you were trying to post there crapped out, or was something you're not supposed to post.

• Brohoof 1

Just another one of the trillions of beings currently in love with the cartoon equine known as fluttershy. It is a fairly common thing, and not one to worry about.

...That doesn't make me feel better!

Silly Kokurai-kun,i meant falling in true love,you truly loving Fluttershy as if you would a 'real' person. :)

Oh I don't think that would... Happen... *Looks back at my PM's between me & Pega, specifically looking at the phrases I used when talking about Flutters* Uh... Scratch that, might already have...

• Brohoof 2

Eh, I'm reeeaaaalll picky when it comes to clop. I don't like anthro, or anything hardcore.

Also, I think whatever you were trying to post there crapped out, or was something you're not supposed to post.

I don't get all that anthro stuff either. It's like...a horrible gene splicing incident gone horribly, horribly wrong
  • Brohoof 1

...That doesn't make me feel better!

Oh I don't think that would... Happen... *Looks back at my PM's between me & Pega, specifically looking at the phrases I used when talking about Flutters* Uh... Scratch that, might already have...

Well, normal is defined as the average taken from the populace. So the most common occurance amongst the populace in question is reffered to as normal. Since trillions of beings all throughout the astral plane are also in love with the equine known as fluttershy, it would be considered normall, and therefore not something that you would need to see a therapist for.

• Brohoof 1

I don't get all that anthro stuff either. It's like...a horrible gene splicing incident gone horribly, horribly wrong

I know. I'll stick with regular pony. 

God, I sound like a fucking nor/mlp/erson right now.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I know. I'll stick with regular pony.

God, I sound like a fucking nor/mlp/erson right now.

Dunno what that is.

But if it means saying "nah, f*ck that sh*t" to creepy FrankenPonies , then soz lol

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 1

Well, normal is defined as the average taken from the populace. So the most common occurance amongst the populace in question is reffered to as normal. Since trillions of beings all throughout the astral plane are also in love with the equine known as fluttershy, it would be considered normall, and therefore not something that you would need to see a therapist for.

...Ok??? I guess that makes me feel better... I think...

• Brohoof 1