Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

Confession time.

I think Fluttershy and Lyra are worst ponies.

Fluttershy is annoying.

Lyra is annoying.

K bye.

I dunno, unless she has wings I'm not giving her anything.

However, She did infact tell you to transfer all your money to my offshore account.

She does have wings.

When she want's to.

pinkie_pie_pegasus_by_demondave999-d53lt

Also no,Pinkie did not issue such s order,if she had,it would have already been done.

However she does not speak to me through others,why do such when she can speak to me directly? :)

She does have wings.

When she want's to.

pinkie_pie_pegasus_by_demondave999-d53lt

Also no,Pinkie did not issue such s order,if she had,it would have already been done.

However she does not speak to me through others,why do such when she can speak to me directly? :)

She has told you this several times, and even sent you letters in the mail. The letters said

"and take heed my loyal subject ~thehehehe~ for in this great time of need, a seed needs to be planted. A seed that will grow into a mighty, great, super awesome party tree, but this tree needs to be seeded first. In order to seed this tree of party, you must first send M'iaq 13,000 in sterling silver. So that the happiness and parties may continue forever!"

But aparently you do not listen to the world of the all mighty lord, and so you must be punished.

I feel that Pinkie Pie values cupcakes over currency lol.  Or, perhaps, considers cupcakes - and hugs - to be a type of currency?  I wouldn't know.  Ask her that for me. xD

I've felt grateful towards Pinks since this scene:

This is one of those "plot points" of which I might have spoken in the past.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

~Heresy~

You speak pure heresy my friend,you no not what she has spoken to me,for you do not reside in the church of Pinkie that is my mind.

I do not need anyone else to relay me her will.

Your heresy will be ignored my good sir.

post-27460-0-95387100-1405409904.jpg

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills

You speak pure heresy my friend,you no not what she has spoken to me,for you do not reside in the church of Pinkie that is my mind.

I do not need anyone else to relay me her will.

Your heresy will be ignored sir.

You cannot ignore the will that is your lords. for only the pit of never smile awaits thee.

You dare to question Pinkie Pie!?

post-28159-0-31854300-1405410695.jpg

She will devour your soul and... Oh hey look a kitty!

post-28159-0-25332500-1405410805_thumb.jpg

Confession: I meant to goto bed 3 hours ago, and now I've killed my battery for a third day in a row on this site :)

• Brohoof 2

~heresy~ :(

It is clear you are going to continue to spew heresy,however i am not angry at you,you have a right to say as you please,even if its heresy against my personal faith. :)

Regardless,may Pinkie bless you with joy everlasting.

FANMADE_Pinkie_Pie_happy.gif

*Sigh.*  All this "heresy" talk has me waxing nostalgic for the abandoned pony cult that I founded.  Memories.  Sweet but bitter memories.

Please elaborate,i beg of thee

I

I am unsure of how sure you are of my surity of the shitposting.

And what if in my version of the true pinkie religion she tells people to give me money? Then it would not be heresy,as it would be divine truth in my personal sect of the pinkie religion. If pinkie tells me to tell others to give me money, and that she wishes for others to bestow upon me currency, then it is not heresy, as it is part of my religion.

Please elaborate,i beg of thee

I started a topic a while back "founding" the "Cult of Pony Wisdom."  And I even had some people that were active in the topic.  We were constructing a respectable pantheon poneh by poneh, and I was so sure it'd ultimately replace fleeting religions like Christianity and lead to world domination.

• Brohoof 1

I am unsure of how sure you are of my surity of the shitposting.

And what if in my version of the true pinkie religion she tells people to give me money? Then it would not be heresy,as it would be divine truth in my personal sect of the pinkie religion. If pinkie tells me to tell others to give me money, and that she wishes for others to bestow upon me currency, then it is not heresy, as it is part of my religion.

Then i am free to reject your religion as you are mine,im not giving you shit beyond a virtual brohoof XD

I started a topic a while back "founding" the "Cult of Pony Wisdom."  And I even had some people that were active in the topic.  We were constructing a respectable pantheon poneh by poneh, and I was so sure it'd ultimately replace fleeting religions like Christianity and lead to world domination.

I see,interesting.

Then i am free to reject your religion as you are mine,im not giving you shit beyond a virtual brohoof XD

I see,interesting.

But I need the money, how else will I afford my fur helms and all that skooma? I need that money for the millions of children I may or may not ever have.

And how long ago did you found the cult pegamister, it sounds fairly familar. Did you post it on any other forums?

Oh, and Pinks was the Goddess of Laughter, if I remember correctly.  All of the Mane 6 were goddesses.  Though I accidentally forget to list Rarity in my first post and RainblowHash asked if she was the Satan in our pantheon lol.

I remember that thread now! :lol: (this was back when i was just a guest not a member)

Change Pinkie from "Goddess of Laughter" to "Goddess of Joy" and you will have my support if you ever start this cult up again. 

• Brohoof 1

And how long ago did you found the cult pegamister, it sounds fairly familar. Did you post it on any other forums?

I'd check when exactly, but the page that's supposed to show my content has been bugging out on me for a while now lol.  I only posted it to MLP Forums, if that's what you're asking.

I'd check when exactly, but the page that's supposed to show my content has been bugging out on me for a while now lol.  I only posted it to MLP Forums, if that's what you're asking.

The member content has been down for quite some time, along with the search function lol.

And odd, I could have sworn I saw a similar post on the everypony forums. Perhaps it is just a common idea lol

Kissed my applejack wallpaper for my phone in front of my mother 0_o 

Assuming you did not intend for her to see, you could have tried to convince her that your phone was saliva-activated.  Actually, I kissed my Rainbow Dash plush in front of my mother.  So we've both kissed a pony in front of our respective mothers. xD

• Brohoof 1

Assuming you did not intend for her to see, you could have tried to convince her that your phone was saliva-activated.  Actually, I kissed my Rainbow Dash plush in front of my mother.  So we've both kissed a pony in front of our respective mothers. xD

No it was before i started to eat my breakfast i (for some reason) Kissed my applejack wallpaper and my mom was like this: 0_o

• Brohoof 1

Here's another one since im becoming more delusional by the minute.

I had a dream about 2 months ago. Now i don't remember the whole thing.

However i do remember one particular part...

I was being dragged against my will into a random mud puddle by a certain pony. This pony was: 

Rarity........

And she was saying this over and over as i was being dragged into and then smothered by the mud.........

And i was screaming constantly: YES IM AFRAID; IM AFRAID!!!

I then woke up,terrified. :(

• Brohoof 2

No it was before i started to eat my breakfast i (for some reason) Kissed my applejack wallpaper and my mom was like this: 0_o

Oh gods lol.  Well maybe if you do it every day before breakfast it'll just seem like some ritual. xD  The ponehs are just so damned kissable!!  It's those candy-colored sirens' faults that we kiss them at inappropriate moments / in front of mothers.

• Brohoof 2