Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

(edited)

Hmm its not that bad but I do not really like rainbow dash, I find her really annoying and arrogant. Oh well everyone else seems to like her. :lol:

Oh I'm sure you're not alone. She's maybe one of least popular mane 6 ponies at the moment. She came only 7th at the World Cup after all... Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have a suspicion that the previous poster intends to try to get this thread locked.

Please don't, it makes my heartguts hurt.

Edit: looks like that post got deleted at the speed of sound! Thanks mods

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 1

Everyone calm down, he is a blank flank & to me (which I am going to need to scrub my mind out with bleach for the next hour or so) it all sounds to me like it was aimed at making a fuss. I reported him, & I suggest you do the same. It's obvious to me that his goal is to shut down this thread, but we won't let that happen. Just report him & move on, it'll all be ok. The only reason he did this is probably because of the fact that the mod just posted something against this, so he saw an opportunity to get under everyone's skin & shut us down. He won't though, so long as everyone just reports him & doesn't let it get out of hand

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Churro :wub:

But yeahh, the big problem with people claiming it to be "selfish" is that they're assuming that people with waifus are like "She's mine and only mine!" when, in reality, the Ponywaifu community (I can only speak for the pony ones, since that's the only one I'm a part of) is *mostly* respectful of people with a similar waifu. Of course, there's some people who take it too far and believe that their waifu is exclusive to them, but that behavior is generally frowned upon.

To be honest, as much as I'd love to have Rarity all to myself, the cold hard truth is that she's mean for everyone who wants to enjoy her, not just me. I begrudgingly accept that and I honestly do like reading other people's waifu posts on her, regardless of how I feel, because they make me smile :D

So, yeahh. People who claim people who have waifus are "selfish" are inherently no better than anti-bronies because they obviously have no experience with that subsection of the community but are writing it off based on a first-impression, which is just not right.

I'm sure it works in a similar way with other fandoms, too, though :D That's just a baseless claim made off of little to no information on the subject matter, and a silly assumption to boot :D

This is why you're my favorite weeaboo :wub:

As for my confession, I haven't slept without a Rarity plushie since early October, and sometimes I like to kiss whichever one I'm sleeping with before I go to bed :wub:

Now am jealous man! i now want an applejack plushie so bad now :(

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 2

Nevermind, I read a long post about pretending a can of soup was Applejack and it was extremely descriptive.

Yeah I saw that too, *shivers* god I'm only 16 stop

Everyone calm down, he is a blank flank & to me (which I am going to need to scrub my mind out with bleach for the next hour or so) it all sounds to me like it was aimed at making a fuss. I reported him, & I suggest you do the same. It's obvious to me that his goal is to shut down this thread, but we won't let that happen. Just report him & move on, it'll all be ok. The only reason he did this is probably because of the fact that the mod just posted something against this, so he saw an opportunity to get under everyone's skin & shut us down. He won't though, so long as everyone just reports him & doesn't let it get out of hand

What happened here anyway?

What happened here anyway?

I'd tell you but I would rather not have you deal with the images that come up from it. Let's just say I think we have a troll here &, since this thread is already in a bit of boiling water, everyone feels that this guy is going to get the whole thread shut down

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I think i'll show my absolutely weird side: since a waifu is like your wife but she is a pony so you're married and if you're married your not a Pervert, am a weird person  :muffins:

Edited by Desert guardian

I'd get a rainbow dash plushie but I don't want my sister to find out about me being a brony. ;-;

I was like that for a while. Just get your plushie and get it over with. It's feels really good to no longer have to keep a part of yourself a secret from other people.

• Brohoof 3

But yeahh, the big problem with people claiming it to be "selfish" is that they're assuming that people with waifus are like "She's mine and only mine!" when, in reality, the Ponywaifu community (I can only speak for the pony ones, since that's the only one I'm a part of) is *mostly* respectful of people with a similar waifu. Of course, there's some people who take it too far and believe that their waifu is exclusive to them, but that behavior is generally frowned upon.

Yeah thus far I've had almost entirely positive interactions with people who share a similar affection for Rainbow Dash.  And the way I generally look at it is: *brohoof* excellent taste in women, dude.

---

I've been catching up on some of the posts here...  I don know what the hay happened, exactly lol.  My posts still exist, so I guess it wasn't anything I did / confessed.  Which was simultaneously a relief (as I've genuinely no desire to derail this thread which I love as if it were my CHILD)...  And a bit of a disappointment. xD  I was apparently out-perv'd (it's a word).

Um, relatively less pervish confession because mod-action:

Sometimes I imagine Rainbow Dash in the room with me.  Napping on my couch; one fore and hind leg hanging over the side.  Hopping into my lap with wide, curious eyes and a sweet smile when I'm doing something on the computer or playing a video game; little blue hoofsies hanging over my left leg and rainbow tail flicking intermittently behind her.  Or she'll accompany me - both on hoof and in the air - should I ever venture outside.

• Brohoof 5

I was like that for a while. Just get your plushie and get it over with. It's feels really good to no longer have to keep a part of yourself a secret from other people.

Agreed, the sooner you open up and be true to yourself, the sooner you'll be happy with yourself. And if others can't, or won't, tolerate that, then you don't need 'em. Think about it this way: if someone isn't willing to accept you as you are, it's a like saying they don't accept you and don't want you to be happy.

• Brohoof 3

Yeah thus far I've had almost entirely positive interactions with people who share a similar affection for Rainbow Dash.  And the way I generally look at it is: *brohoof* excellent taste in women, dude.

---

I've been catching up on some of the posts here...  I don know what the hay happened, exactly lol.  My posts still exist, so I guess it wasn't anything I did / confessed.  Which was simultaneously a relief (as I've genuinely no desire to derail this thread which I love as if it were my CHILD)...  And a bit of a disappointment. xD  I was apparently out-perv'd (it's a word).

Um, relatively less pervish confession because mod-action:

Sometimes I imagine Rainbow Dash in the room with me.  Napping on my couch; one fore and hind leg hanging over the side.  Hopping into my lap with wide, curious eyes and a sweet smile when I'm doing something on the computer or playing a video game; little blue hoofsies hanging over my left leg and rainbow tail flicking intermittently behind her.  Or she'll accompany me - both on hoof and in the air - should I ever venture outside.

...OMG THAT IS SO FUCKING CUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3

• Brohoof 4