Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

I have something to say, but I can't say it, but it relates to MLP, so I (think) I can post this... Right?

Also I have no idea how to make a spoiler.

Here's a SFW confession. I'm not afraid to wear a pony shirt out in public, but I am afraid to buy one in case someone in my family comes to visit and finds that I'm into MLP. Random people and friends knowing about my interest in the show is fine, but I don't really want my parents to know.

• Brohoof 2

I have something to say, but I can't say it, but it relates to MLP, so I (think) I can post this... Right?

Also I have no idea how to make a spoiler.

[/ s p o i l e r]

Without the spaces on the second one.

And I'm sure it can't be worse than anything already said in here. Just no fetish stuff apparently.

(edited)

[/ s p o i l e r]

Without the spaces on the second one.

And I'm sure it can't be worse than anything already said in here. Just no fetish stuff apparently.

My Parental Care Units are a bit snoopy, and the information may disturb them and lead to agressive questioning. Therefore, said thing cannot be posted for my own sanity.

Edit: Thank you for info on spoilers.

Edited by V .

My Parental Care Units are a bit snoopy, and the information may disturb them and lead to agressive questioning. Therefore, said thing cannot be posted for my own sanity.

Don't have your own computer, eh?

Think about it this way though... you are posting in a topic full of extremely perverted confessions, so if you're parents went snooping and found this topic... wouldn't you get in trouble regardless?

Don't have your own computer, eh?

Think about it this way though... you are posting in a topic full of extremely perverted confessions, so if you're parents went snooping and found this topic... wouldn't you get in trouble regardless?

I do have a laptop which is no longer mine because of my despise for it's crappiness, and I don't think they would bother me about the things other people have said on here.

I do have a laptop which is no longer mine because of my despise for it's crappiness, and I don't think they would bother me about the things other people have said on here.

I see.

Well if they do find this topic, they will be asking what crazy thing you're hiding that "cannot be posted for your own sanity".

And no problem about the spoilers. All in a day's work. I've known how to do them from years of forum-usage, but an easy way to find out how to do certain types of code is to just quote someone else posts then go to post preview and see how their code looks.

Is it wrong to say that besides the crazy as hell and rather sad ending, that I liked the Reflections arc?

It wasn't the best the main comic series had, but it wasn't horrible. Just really bizarre.

I like what they did with Celestia in Reflections, which is weird because most people seem to hate it. Felt like she was too flat before

• Brohoof 1

I like what they did with Celestia in Reflections, which is weird because most people seem to hate it. Felt like she was too flat before

Giving Celestia more development and it not being received well? I've always wanted more out of her. Her Micro issue was incredible. :)

That is so true.

----

I have a few slightly very embarrassing things to get off my chest:

1. I didn't really care for The Best Night Ever. (Fandom's reaction: Burn him!)

2. I didn't care about shoehorning Twilight in season one, besides Fall Weather Friends.

3. At The Gala was too boring for my taste. (Why don't I just wear a shirt that says "Kill me?")

4. I have an obsession with Twilight. Actually, that's an understatement.

5. I hate gorefics, yet I don't mind clopfics. (I think wearing that shirt might be better than continuing...)

6. I try to dream about Twilight. It leads to some awkward situations when I wake up...

I think that's all...

(Judge: The verdict has been reached: GUILTY! [Phoenix Wright is awesome, BTW])

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Here's my stuff...

1. I'm not a fan of Winter Wrap Up at all. (Flame Armor)

2. I sometimes dream I go on an adventure in Equestria. (Well, those are daydreams, same thing.)

3. I think Sweetie Belle is best CMC

4. I think Scootaloo is my least favorite CMC (Flame Shield equipped)

5. I think Celestia is best princess

6. I think Luna is my least favorite princess (BRING IT ON, BUCKERS! I HAVE A FLAME SWORD!)

Edited by Redeye
  • Brohoof 1

That is so true.

----

I have a few slightly very embarrassing things to get off my chest:

1. I didn't really care for The Best Night Ever. (Fandom's reaction: Burn him!)

2. I didn't care about shoehorning Twilight in season one, besides Fall Weather Friends.

3. At The Gala was too boring for my taste. (Why don't I just wear a shirt that says "Kill me?")

4. I have an obsession with Twilight. Actually, that's an understatement.

5. I hate gorefics, yet I don't mind clopfics. (I think wearing that shirt might be better than continuing...)

6. I try to dream about Twilight. It leads to some awkward situations when I wake up...

I think that's all...

(Judge: The verdict has been reached: GUILTY! [Phoenix Wright is awesome, BTW])

You're glad I'm the type of person who accepts opinions, or I would ripped you apart for saying At the Gala is boring. :P

I'm just saying, that's all. I still need to play an Ace Attorney game, because the only Capcom franchise I'm huge on is Mega Man.

Here's my stuff...

1. I'm not a fan of Winter Wrap Up at all. (Flame Armor)

2. I sometimes dream I go on an adventure in Equestria. (Well, those are daydreams, same thing.)

4. I think Scootaloo is my least favorite CMC (Flame Shield equipped)

6. I think Luna is my least favorite princess (BRING IT ON, BUCKERS! I HAVE A FLAME SWORD!)

1. I don't care about Winter Wrap Up (the episode) that much, but I think the song is alright.

2. Me too buddy/

3. /)

4. She was until Sleepless in Ponyville and Flight to the Finish

5. She needs to be more developed in the show. She is wonderful in the comics. :D

6. Eh, I prefer Cadance over Luna *Equips Buster Sword from Mega Man Battle Network*

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Disclaimer: I have no problems with people who like gore.

I've always thought it's so backwards how gorefics and art get more acceptance than clop does. Clop is weird, sure, but at least the ponies are having a good time. It baffles me when people can't accept ponies having sex but can accept ponies getting decapitated, delimbed and tortured in general. It's like sex is so taboo in our culture that mutilation is more palatable. I guess it's like that everywhere, though. Shoot some dudes and get away with PG13, sex makes it an R.

This is more rant that confession, but it's not like I can put this anywhere else, so there you go.

Edited by Banul
  • Brohoof 5

3. She's my fave CMC, as well; despite the sisterly relationship between RD and Scoots.

5. *Brohoof.*

6. Hmmm...  I think Cadance is actually my least favorite princess.  I've nothing against Luna, but I'm not really a fan, either.  (Nightmare Moon > P. Luna.)

(edited)

My confession.

I think its PegaMister's fault fetishes are no longer allowed here. Now i know i bear some of the blame too; but its mainly his fault! :P

@,IT'S YOUR FAULT!

img-2854916-1-539921__safe_solo_pinkie%2

(lol she almost looks like shes saying that phrase perfectly)

(i admit im most likely just as responsible XD )

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

My confession.

I think its PegaMister's fault fetishes are no longer allowed here. Now i know i bear some of the blame too; but its mainly his fault!

I'm fairly certain that everything is my fault lol.  And I mean, of a scope far broader than simply this here thread - and encompassing all human tragedy. xD  Though I think, technically, they shoot down fetishes right from the get-go if you read the forum rules.  In that regard, I am an outlaw!!1!  "Have a pony fetish?  We don't care if you do!"  Followed by the seemingly self-contradictory, "But don't ever ever ever ever under any circumstances ever talk about it m'kay????"

I desperately want an episode that brings RD and Daring Do together again and goes something like this:

RD spends the entire episode being really awesome.  Which, of course, she is; awesomeness is her natural state.  And, near the end of said episode, Daring Do is sooooo impressed with Dash that she starts to blatantly fangirl / marecrush about RD.  I want it.  I would gladly write the damned episode if I could.  I might fanfic it anyway lol. xD

• Brohoof 3

I desperately want an episode that brings RD and Daring Do together again and goes something like this: RD spends the entire episode being really awesome.  Which, of course, she is; awesomeness is her natural state.  And, near the end of said episode, Daring Do is sooooo impressed with Dash that she starts to blatantly fangirl / marecrush about RD.  I want it.  I would gladly write the damned episode if I could.  I might fanfic it anyway lol. xD

I somehow feel that is not what you really wanted to write,i know you too well by this point to just take this at face-value my friend. :comeatus: 

• Brohoof 2

I somehow feel that is not what you really wanted to write,i know you too well by this point to just take this at face-value my friend. :comeatus:

Well, admittedly, if *I* wrote that episode it would not be suitable for its intended audience.  Which is just one of many reasons Hasbro or whomever won't be hiring me anytime soon.

• Brohoof 1

@,Oh im well aware of that fact. Your MLP episodes would go straight to DVD and only sold on the internet or a niche stores. :P

We may be abit more restricted but know i will forever read your confessions here with my 'Pega-glasses' on. B)

My confession: I think Cheerilee is a beautiful teacher,id love to be in her class.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't think people actually think I'm serious sometimes when I talk about how I'm in love with Rarity - I'm actually dead serious about how I feel about her :blush:

She just makes me so happy...it feels as if she completes me in a way - without her, I don't know where I'd be or how I'd feel...if it wasn't for her to give me the warmth I need to trudge on through this tundra we call life, I honestly might have just given it up a while back. She's a huge part of my life now...and I love her dearly. She's everything I could ever dream - she's perfect. 

I don't know why or how I can feel this way about a fictional cartoon unicorn, but I've grown to accept it over time. She's a part of who I am now, and goddammit, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 7

I don't think people actually think I'm serious sometimes when I talk about how I'm in love with Rarity - I'm actually dead serious about how I feel about her :blush:

She just makes me so happy...it feels as if she completes me in a way - without her, I don't know where I'd be or how I'd feel...if it wasn't for her to give me the warmth I need to trudge on through this tundra we call life, I honestly might have just given it up a while back. She's a huge part of my life now...and I love her dearly. She's everything I could ever dream - she's perfect. 

I don't know why or how I can feel this way about a fictional cartoon unicorn, but I've grown to accept it over time. She's a part of who I am now, and goddammit, I wouldn't have it any other way.

Uh I am going to call bs on that, I read your profile page... Anyone who reads that knows exactly how much you love Rarity :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Uh I am going to call bs on that, I read your profile page... Anyone who reads that knows exactly how much you love Rarity :P

Bahh. Just because people see it doesn't mean they believe it.

I remember someone posted a topic about waifus on here once and mentioned me directly in the OP and a few people were like "Wait...people are serious about that?! :blink: " Guess I'm just having pessimism festering inside of me due to some trivial matters, such as what I just mentioned  :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1