Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

I don't know why or how I can feel this way about a fictional cartoon unicorn, but I've grown to accept it over time. She's a part of who I am now, and goddammit, I wouldn't have it any other way.

That's where I believe I am - or am headed - with RD.  And where I want to be.  I resisted a bit at first; not because I thought there was anything wrong with it.  But...  If you get your heart stomped hard enough, it's a little difficult - and scary - to get it beating again.  It had been years for me (since I'd loved another), and thinking about RD has helped me not to think about that other thing so much.

• Brohoof 3

My GOD you 3 make me sad as buck all! :( You all are just so sweet & sad & nice... You all are just... BLARGH! It's too sweetly sad/happy :( :( :( By the way sad/happy is like, something that is so sad yet still is heartwarming

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
That's where I believe I am - or am headed - with RD.  And where I want to be.  I resisted a bit at first; not because I thought there was anything wrong with it.  But...  If you get your heart stomped hard enough, it's a little difficult - and scary - to get it beating again.  It had been years for me (since I'd loved another), and thinking about RD has helped me not to think about that other thing so much.

I honestly think all of us who love our favorite pony to a higher degree have felt this way.

Step-by in how it goes.

1.Curiosity 

2. Confusion

3. Denial/Shame

4. Acceptance 

5. To hell what people think

6. Love your pony as you would 'someone real'

7. Fuck the phrase 'someone real' 

8. Your love for your favorite pony is real.

9. Your love for your favorite pony is beyond other peoples opinion.

10. Win

(this may not be accurate for everyone but atleast that's how it was for me)

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

I honestly think all of us who love our favorite pony to a higher degree have felt this way.

Step-by in how it goes.

1.Curiosity 

2. Confusion

3. Denial/Shame

4. Acceptance 

5. To hell what people think

6. Love your pony as you would 'someone real'

7. Fuck the phrase 'someone real' 

8. Your love for your favorite pony is real.

9. Your love for your favorite pony is beyond other peoples opinion.

10. Win

Uh I think you forgot a couple in the beginning... Usually being; What the flying fuck are you thinking about brain??? *Mental smack*

• Brohoof 2

That was step 2. Confusion :P

No lol, confusion is a mix of "I might like this" & "Wtf are you doing?" What I said is just pure "You stop thinking of that pony that way right now, you are a human being. FOCUS. ON. HUMANS!"

• Brohoof 1

*The 10 steps to ponylove.*

I've still got my own internal crud to work out, but I'm hardcore shooting for step ten lol.

And...  Though I would never actually do this...  Part of me likes the idea of contacting my ex and telling her, "I'm with a woman now that makes me happy.  Someone that has already helped me and been there for me more than you ever were.  And, you know what?  She can f****** fly!"  And then cease all contact till the end of time lol.

I wouldn't actually do that, though. xD  I like the thought is all.

@Everyone in the past few posts:

It was a few months ago when I had gotten dumped by my girlfriend that I felt depressed. That was when I had discovered MLP.

So yeah. I have a crush on Twilight.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I watch..... My little pony .....IM SO ASHAMED!!!!!!

Were you not around when the mods dropped in and said to cool it with stuff like that??!?  That confession is WAAAAY too hardcore!  I am deeply offended.  I might be scarred for life.  Oooooo if I weren't so darn sarcastic, I'd really be upset!

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)
And...  Though I would never actually do this...  Part of me likes the idea of contacting my ex and telling her, "I'm with a woman now that makes me happy.  Someone that has already helped me and been there for me more than you ever were.  And, you know what?  She can f****** fly!"  And then cease all contact till the end of time lol.   I wouldn't actually do that, though. xD  I like the thought is all.

Confession!

I actually did that to my ex lol...

Me: "ive already found someone"

Her: "Who?"

Me: "shes alot better than you..."

Her: "Tell me fucking who!

Me: "Pinkie."

Her:"..fucking what?...."

Me:"You heard me,PINKIE PIE..now go away"

Her:"You've loss your mind you bloody tosser.."

Me:"Damn straight,and i thank you for helping me down that path,now just leave me alone"

Her:"...stupid Pink horse"

Me:"still better then you! :)"

@@KokuraiNoSenshi,That still sounds like confusion to me lol 

• Brohoof 2

So yeah. I have a crush on *Insert pony here*

Welcome to the club! We have one with RD, one with Pinkie, & one with Rarity! Except the first one is perverted in his crush, the 2nd one is psychotic in his, & the 3rd one... Uh... I don't have a clever thing for Ghostie... Oh and we have one for Fluttershy, & that particular person is having a personal mental breakdown on the subject :P

Uhhhhhhhhh confession confession confession... I got my OC finally drawn up, & I can't help but be in random PM's with people & have him interject cause I am so excited about him finally being done :P

Confession!

Her: "Tell me fucking who ichi!(yes she calls me ichi)

Me:"Damn straight,and i thank you for helping me down that path,now just leave me alone"

That... Has got to be a new level of insult to a woman... :P

(edited)
That... Has got to be a new level of insult to a woman...

You do not know this particular woman like i do..she is half the reason why im as crazy as i am now! :lol:

Word to the wise: Stay away from a woman who will degrade your mental stability over the years you might know her :P

Confession!

Her: "Tell me fucking who ichi!(yes she calls me ichi)

You are my hero.  And it sounded like "Her" was jealous, actually lol.

Already said I write poems about / for Dashie.  Here's one that's actually relevant to everything I've been talking about.  It describes the transition from the heartbreak of my past tooooo my beloved lady pegasus of today:

When first I breathed

I was diseased

When first was stuck

I watched it bleed

When first I cried

Awash inside

And just my luck

My hands were tied

Bound by strands

And airy hands

I'm firmly stuck

Make your demands

But what a sweet sick

Lovely trick

And oh what luck!

My wounds I'll lick

This heart-shaped stone

A boulder, grown

And do not pluck

The arrow, flown

Steeled and steel

My cup won't fill

When lightning struck

You made me feel

• Brohoof 1

You do not know this particular woman like i do..she is half the reason why im as crazy as i am now! :lol:

Word to the wise: Stay away from a woman who will degrade your mental stability over the years you might know her :P

Too late my friend, too late... I have already gone through so many girlfriends that made me go insane that I had to go to therapy! :P Fun times~!

Uh I am currently in the process of trying to decide how to get a non-ugly Fluttershy plushie into my place of residence & past family so I can has something to cuddle. It is not going well as that first part (non-ugly Fluttershy plushie) is not an easy task :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Pegasister Jayfeather - It's not that good, IMO, but it's not that bad, either. I could rewatch it, but it wouldn't be THAT great.

----

And Kokurai, I feel your pain. I could really use a Twilight plushie. Yet, only my best friend knows about my obsession. It would be awkward telling my parents that their fourteen-year-old son watches a show about cartoon ponies and is in love with the main character...

Edited by Dancingwithtwilight
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)
You are my hero.  And it sounded like "Her" was jealous, actually lol.

Oh she was(and still is) jelly!

This is her in a nutshell.

pinkie_pie_is_pure_jelly_by_moonlightcha

That's right! She was JUST LIKE Pinkie Pie! (tho she became like a bitter Pinkamena over the years) Now you may be able to put some pieces together. :)

Sorry I'm going to break you guy's conversation, but I have to know....

Please don't tell me I'm the only one who absolutely hates the Equestria Girls Franchise....  :eww:

I've no intention of ever seeing the film(s), and I don't acknowledge human "Rainbow Dash" as being RD at all.  Pony Rainbow Dash is the real Rainbow Dash; that's just how I see it.  I don't need a bipedal alternate universe version.  I've nothing against people that enjoy / embrace it, it just raises my eyebrow and curves my upper lip in a show of displeasure lol.

• Brohoof 2

I've no intention of ever seeing the film(s), and I don't acknowledge human "Rainbow Dash" as being RD at all.  Pony Rainbow Dash is the real Rainbow Dash; that's just how I see it.  I don't need a bipedal alternate universe version.  I've nothing against people that enjoy / embrace it, it just raises my eyebrow and curves my upper lip in a show of displeasure lol.

Well, the movies OK, but I don't like.....the toy line... *Shudders* And I agree, Human Rainbow Dash is nothing like I imagined Dashie to be like at all -__-

But no hate intended on those who enjoy it, because we all have the right to have opinions :>

• Brohoof 1

@,I actually like EQG,not so much for the story(because its lame imo) but because of human Pinkie. :lol:

img-2855108-1-equestria_girls_pinkie_pie

EQG can be crap all it want's,but atleast i get to see this ray of hope. :wub:

Yeah I don't mind the movie, and I agree the story is lame XD

And yus, Human Pinkie was adorable :wub:

• Brohoof 1

@,I actually like EQG,not so much for the story(because its lame imo) but because of human Pinkie. :lol:

Well someone told me pony RD was barely in it at all, and that was enough for me to give it a pass lol.  Though I was none too keen on the premise, anyhow.

I'd say I'm pretty open about my Brony-ness in general (primarily online).  And Miiverse has been no exception:

post-26550-0-33572200-1405489091_thumb.jpg