Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony confessions and secrets

Esmeshy

@,Ya,unless you like when RD was dancing in the cafeteria during the song,RD wasn't much for the spotlight. Not to mention what she was wearing just seemed off as far as her lower half attire.. Pink and white skirt??? That's so not RD imo.

mlp_eqg__rainbow_dash_by_mewtwo_ex-d6vjl

• Brohoof 2

So, wait. We ALL think the movie is bad thanks to character designs?

Here's my letter to Hasbro:

Dear Hasbro,

Thank you for MLP. But why did you screw up Twilight so badly? I've seen Deviantart designs better than yours.

Mixed reactions from,

Dancingwithtwilight (the one not in the movie.)

• Brohoof 1

@,Ya,unless you like when RD was dancing in the cafeteria during the song,RD wasn't much for the spotlight. Not to mention what she was wearing just seemed off as far as her lower half attire.. Pink and white skirt??? That's so not RD imo.

mlp_eqg__rainbow_dash_by_mewtwo_ex-d6vjl

Right?! XD Her skirt could have been blue, red, and yellow like her Cutie Mark, that would have fit better

• Brohoof 1

Here's pony RD's reaction to human RD / her ensemble lol:

Well duh! Pony RD Is best RD /)

If I look at your warm fuzzy RD / Scoots snuggle avatar too long I'mma start giggling lol.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Right?! XD Her skirt could have been blue, red, and yellow like her Cutie Mark, that would have fit better

I think this is a fair representation of what Rainbow could have worn,but couldn't because Hasbro.

Seriously,look how much better she looks in the attire revision? 

NO                                                                                                                                                                                                    YES

rainbow_dash__equestria_girls_by_natoumj

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 1

I don't mind some of the EQG designs... Though I feel Fluttershy was absolutely horrendous... Too pale, she looked like she had been dipped in white paint... Like, I am not big on physical aspects of things but still, the yellow coat worked great on the pony version, but there is a reason Rainbow wasn't blue or Pinkie Pie... Well fucking Pink! It just doesn't work when you transfer the colors over. Unless it is like, the Simspons or something

Here's pony RD's reaction to human RD / her ensemble lol:

If I look at your warm fuzzy RD / Scoots snuggle avatar too long I'mma start giggling lol.

Yes, best reaction X'D

And yeah, my new avatar might give you a heart attack, so be safe XD

I think this is a fair representation of what Rainbow could have worn,but couldn't because Hasbro.

Seriously,look how much better she looks in the attire revision? 

NO                                                                                                                                                YES

rainbow_dash__equestria_girls_by_natoumj

Oh my gosh, so much more like the real Rainbow Dash :o But of course, Hasbro screws everything up TT^TT

• Brohoof 1

Pfft ponies talking about going insane... I drive *others* insane :D Sane is boring, I tried it once. But now, I just embrace the lunacy. And shame on those of you who don't have plushies to cuddle!

• Brohoof 2

Now who is speaking heresy...  :okiedokielokie:

FANMADE_Fluttershy_blushing_smile.gif

Hey,I have the right to like EQG Flutters over Pony Flutters if i so wish! :lol:

I do like EQG Flutters alot more in all honesty,but that's just me,you can love pony Flutters all day my good friend! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Personally, I didn't extremely love Pinkie Pride.  :blink:  Yeah, it's an awesome episode with great music, story, and WEIRD AL, but it didn't capture me too well. I REALLY liked Twilight's Kingdom though.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't think people actually think I'm serious sometimes when I talk about how I'm in love with Rarity - I'm actually dead serious about how I feel about her :blush:

She just makes me so happy...it feels as if she completes me in a way - without her, I don't know where I'd be or how I'd feel...if it wasn't for her to give me the warmth I need to trudge on through this tundra we call life, I honestly might have just given it up a while back. She's a huge part of my life now...and I love her dearly. She's everything I could ever dream - she's perfect. 

I don't know why or how I can feel this way about a fictional cartoon unicorn, but I've grown to accept it over time. She's a part of who I am now, and goddammit, I wouldn't have it any other way.

I admit I didn't believe you at first. I can't remember exactly when I understood you really love her, but it's recent.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

5. I think Celestia is best princess

6. I think Luna is my least favorite princess (BRING IT ON, BUCKERS! I HAVE A FLAME SWORD!)

I have to agree on both counts, I love Celestia! :)

You do not know this particular woman like i do..she is half the reason why im as crazy as i am now! :lol:

Word to the wise: Stay away from a woman who will degrade your mental stability over the years you might know her :P

Too late my friend, too late... I have already gone through so many girlfriends that made me go insane that I had to go to therapy! :P Fun times~!

Uh I am currently in the process of trying to decide how to get a non-ugly Fluttershy plushie into my place of residence & past family so I can has something to cuddle. It is not going well as that first part (non-ugly Fluttershy plushie) is not an easy task :P

Haha I'm in the same boat! I dated a girl who used to create drama/pretend we were breaking up just to see if I feel anything (I'm a bit of a Maud Pie, I feel I just don't show it 24/7 :lol: ). Needless to say, this kind of stuff makes you more guarded than before XD

And Kokurai, hows about this one? Its not out yet but in a few months it will be :)

Bm0cL-2CIAAG2Sy.jpg

Edited by Guest

I've got a HUGE thing for griffons and have a massive head canon for why Gilda behaved the way she did and what she did post episode. I love her character based entirely off of non canon information on her.

• Brohoof 1

• I like griffons. I like Gilda.
  • I don't like Pinkie Pie because I can't relate to her personality, but I love her singing voice.
  • I've tried pony hypnosis. It worked surprisingly well.
  • Sometimes, I wish for less funny moments and more epic ones in the show, I'm a sucker for those.
  • Sombra is best villain, people just don't see his potential.

I'll add something later.

• Brohoof 1

Alright ladies and gentleman.

This thread has been a continuos source of reports ever since it was opened. We've had everything from NSFW to backseat moderating coming from here and people continue to post such questionable content even after a moderator tells them to cut it back.

As such, we've decided to close this down. In the future, please remember to follow the rules, no matter what the thread may be about, the rules still apply.

• Brohoof 4