Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions on Apple Bloom

Slice0Pie

Ya'll know Apple Bloom, don't chu? She is Apple Jacks sister, Big Macs Sister, lives with the Apple Family, and is with the CMC! So, what are your opinions on her?

Does she have a good color scheme?

Does she need to be shown more?

Is she best pony?

Post ya'll opinions! :catface:

• Brohoof 3

I like her; I think that she and the rest of the CMC really come across as real kids- helped no doubt by the fact that they are actually played by kids.  She can go from being sweet and nice most of the time, but every so often can be a bit whiny and something of a brat.  And that's not a bad thing; in fact i rather like that because that's how kids are.  She may go about things the wrong way sometimes (Hearts and Hooves day, anyone?) but she means well.

• Brohoof 5

they are actually played by kids.

...They are?

tumblr_mky73cGnFl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I learned something today...

Well, anyways... I too really like them. Like hawkflame stated, they act like real kids and that makes them likeable. 

• Brohoof 1

Tbh, I'm not a big fan her. I don't like her country accent that much. I would actually like to get to know her better. I mean her talent is really easy to tell. I don't likehow she used hearts desire to find out what she wanted. But that's just my opinion.

• Brohoof 2

I like Applebloom. She's the cutest Cutie Mark Crusader in my opinion. I mean she's so tiny, her cute mane, and to top it off that freakin huge but adorable red bow tie that she wears! OH MI GASH she's sooo cute!!

1366573574216.jpg

She also started the whole CMC in the first place. She seems really responsible for her young age, as well as so sweet and kind, and not snobbish and mean like Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon. :)

To randomly add on that note, I support Applebloom x Spike.  :wub:

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 3

...They are?

tumblr_mky73cGnFl1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

I learned something today...

Well, anyways... I too really like them. Like hawkflame stated, they act like real kids and that makes them likeable. 

Well now they're about 13-14, but Michelle Creber (Apple Bloom) and Claire Corlett (Sweetie Belle) were only 11 when the show started.  Maddie peters, who plays Scootaloo, is a few years older at 17. 

• Brohoof 4

Like the other two of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, Apple Bloom is like the leader of the group and she is just as cute as the other two. She is very lucky to have two friends that share her blank flank situation, and want to help each other get their cutie marks. While, they also tackle their own situations when it comes to school and bullies.

187391__safe_animated_apple%2Bbloom_big%

Besides, who can resist this face? :wub:

• Brohoof 7

Apple Bloom is my favourite CMC. I really like how she establishes herself as the unofficial leader of the CMC. It showcases that one thing you get in little sisters - admiration for your older siblings! Because Applejack is full of integrity and can be counted on to get jobs done, Apple Bloom looks up to her and wants to do the same, taking on the leadership role between her friends. I think that's really cute, and a very common relationship within the target audience which proves how Hasbro know how to connect with their viewers.

I also think her character design is really cute. Maybe it's that bow in her hair... I always find bows adorable. There's also her mane and coat colour - anyone notice how her mane is the same colour as Big Mac's coat, and her coat the same colour as Applejack's mane? And Applejack's coat is the same colour as Big Mac's mane, and her mane the same colour as Apple Bloom's coat - it forms a little colourful triangle between the three siblings. It's like a little piece of symbolism for the unity of family, and Apple Bloom's place in it as the youngest of the three makes her even more cute.

Yeah, she's definitely the best my favourite CMC. Not only for the above reasons but for many others; including the wuvable puppy eyes in the first episode and her antics in Family Appreciation Day :)

• Brohoof 4

I love Apple Bloom too. Call of the Cuiie and The Show Stoppers must have been some of the earliest episodes to get me into the show. How the VA's have grown after looking back on this year's BronyCon.

Edited by Ulrik Raben
  • Brohoof 1

I really like her eyes! It's like red and orange all at the same time. Not just one color! It's really cool! <3

tumblr_lj5yoqUdXt1qgex26o1_250.gif

And she reminds me of Mc. Donalds. Which makes sense because of that nursery rhyme 'Old Mc. Donald had a farm'. Um, anyways...

She's definitely adorable due to that first line and appearance in Friendship is Magic part 1, and I kind of just melted...

"Aren'tcha gonna stay for brunch?"

apple_bloom_cute_face_by_weirdnwild91-d4

Her accent is pretty funny, and interesting considering other original portrayals of a 'southern accent'. She fascinates me more than anything, actually. She's probably the most vague out of em' all when it comes to predicting cutie marks.

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 3

Applebloom is one of my most favorite cutie mark crusaders ever!

She's like a reminder that I was her age once and that we are still children, even has teenagers and adults cause we all have that child spirit in our souls that brings our happiness back. :wub:

Also, she's a country pony like me :) And she's just adorable, though Sweetie Belle is cute too!  ;)

Other than that.. She's best CMC. I'll respect other peoples opinion on that as well. No need to worry.

1) Applebloom. 

2) Sweetie Belle

3) Scootaloo.

Top 3.

• Brohoof 1

Ya'll know Apple Bloom, don't chu? She is Apple Jacks sister, Big Macs Sister, lives with the Apple Family, and is with the CMC! So, what are your opinions on her?

Is she best pony?

Does she have a good color scheme? Well, I'd say average.

Does she need to be shown more? I have no strong feelings either way.

Is she best pony? No, Fluttershy is best pony.

• 7 years later...
On 2013-08-20 at 9:27 PM, Slice0Pie said:

Is she best pony?

Does she have a good color scheme? Well, I'd say average.

Does she need to be shown more? I have no strong feelings either way.

Is she best pony? No, Rainbow Dash  is best pony.

Always found to be the most boring CMC, due to a combination of her always getting the lion’s share of focus early on vs the other CMC(like she got several episodes between S1 and 2 while Scootaloo had to wait until S3 to get her first), as well as the fact that a majority of her episodes dealt with the same problems(cutie marks and talents). But I also unironically consider Somepony To Watch Over Me and Britherhooves Social  my favorite Applebloom episodes because it focuses on her relationship with her siblings, something I always felt help Sweetie and Scootaloo episodes stand out as well

Spoiler

That said I think her episodes would be a lot better if they were written like Bobby episodes 

I love all the CMC. At the beginning of the show she was my favourite even if she moved to second place with "Sleepless in Ponyville" episode, I really like her and she's quite adorable.

On 2013-08-21 at 3:27 AM, Slice0Pie said:

Is she best pony?

Does she have a good color scheme? Yeah, I like it.

Does she need to be shown more? : Always happy to see her :catface:, but I don't think she had to less screen time.

Is she best pony? : No, that's Fluttershy :fluttershy: for me,  with Scoots my fav. CMC

• 4 weeks later...

her design is cute, that's pretty much where my opinion ends on her. she definitely comes off as more bland compared to the other two unfortunately. 

• Brohoof 1