Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ever accidentally scared someone to death?

GhostPony750

I often startle my parents pretty good. It's never intentional because I don't like that sort of thing, but no matter how much noise I make they never hear me coming. I try to clear my throat, shuffle my feet, hum, cough or whatever I can think of to make noise, but they're deaf as a post, so I scare them a lot whenever I'm at their house. :blush:

• Brohoof 2

There was a time I was at home of a buddy. He had his former neighbor there. We where playing ping pong at the balcony, which was usual that the balls fall from it. At one point, I was playing with the neighbor, and the ball fell. We could only use the stairs, but it was dark, with a black door just at the perfect angle from the stairs, that you could camouflage easily..... and I happened to be in black back there. So I rushed to the stairs, and got into position in front of the door. He followed me shortly, but stoppedm thought he saw me, so I stand up, and started getting his attention, but he didn't se I was there and screamed. Granted, I didn't intend to scare him, just trying the camouflage :D

• 1 year later...

Have I ever accidentally scared someone to actual death? No...

But I have scared people out of their wits by accident and they were still alive afterwards? Yes. :muffins:

Not actual death.

But there is something that I still feel a little horrible about. When my nephew was really young, I sent him running screaming to his mum when I told him monsters lived in the toilet. I was only joking with him, but it utterly terrified him. :mlp_laugh:

• Brohoof 1

Yes all the time. The death toll is so high that there’s required training for when I’m in the vicinity :wacko: .

I do scare people a lot though, just be walking by pretty quietly at the right time :P .

• Brohoof 1

Not accidental exactly, but I was once hiding in our bathroom to jumpscare my sister. It's just that, when she screamed, it was so loud that I was scared, and I screamed. x3

• Brohoof 1

Not literally, but there was this one time when I was in my preteens . . .

Our house then has a hallway that connects the three bedrooms, one of the bathrooms, and the living room. The door to the living room open somewhat, I hid partially behind it, the room behind me bathed in shadows. My prey wandered out of the living room, probably to his room, and then I pounced at him!

I gave my poor little brother a good jump-scare that day. I felt absolutely horrible afterwards, though, because he started to cry a little, but I’m pretty sure it’s all good now ^^;

. . . Rite

• Brohoof 1

• 6 months later...

Just today actually! I was sitting in my guard shack my boss was in front of me and here comes the company truck to get through the gate so I jump up just like someone kicked me and my boss looked through the door behind me in a hurry, he thought a truck was about to run over the guard shack I think I literally almost gave the poor guy a heart attack though that was not my intention! :ButtercupLaugh:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

only ever happens accidentally, I turn the corner or they go into the same room I'm in and they get scared because i dont make much noise.

• Brohoof 1

Um, acktually, if I scared someone to death, that would mean that they would acktually be dead. That's no laughing matter. :muffins:

I've scared my mum a good couple of times by complete accident. I guess I'm just naturally stealthy. :wacko: