Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You call this a friendship report?

Onylex

Dear princess princess

Today I learned in boating school is that I always repeat the penultimate word in a sentence at the end of the the.

Your faithful student, student.

• 1 month later...

Dear Princess Concerned Poster,

I'm sad to inform you that the thread died from dysentary. Services for it will be held Thursday Oct, 9. 12:30 AM.

Your faithful Taco, CraziTaco.

Edited by crazitaco

Dear Princess Crazitaco

I should like to inform you we are soon to invade

your home and devour all your tacos ^^ they will 

Belong to us and if you resist our theft we shall

devour your taco body as well.

Yours in Celestia QuirkyUsername

• 5 months later...

Dear Princess Omny,

I write my apologies to you, as I did not intend to lead to the death of a thread. I thank you for reviving it, and for sending a letter telling so. I had even forgot that this thread was here! I am glad that the creator was the one to bring it back into action.

Happy to be back, Pinkeh.

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Cave Johnson,

Today I learned that Black Mesa is a shaved-monkey filled lab of chaos and that they did a terrible job of making a Hoof-Held Portal Device.

~Your head scientist, A.I. Pony

Edited by AI Pony

Dear Princess Omny,

I write my apologies to you, as I did not intend to lead to the death of a thread. I thank you for reviving it, and for sending a letter telling so. I had even forgot that this thread was here! I am glad that the creator was the one to bring it back into action.

Happy to be back, Pinkeh.

Dear pinkeh,

Im pretty sure you did.

Herpa Derpa Derp. 

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Omny,

Your question made me wonder about my future and place in this world. The line "Herpa Derpa Derp" really reached to my heart and touched my soul. I cried for days. That line alone is worthy of many bowls of tomato soup and a loaf of bread. 

Your most popular letter writer, PInkeh.

• Brohoof 1

Dear Princess Omny,
I am going to referr to you as "Prince Omny" now because in your letter the title of "Princess" has been dropped. I thought that that title was necessary for everypony but, seeing it is not, you will be a Prince. Which is awesome, in my opinion, because princes are kewl. On another subject, Omny, I absolutely adore your signature. It is one of the coolest ones on the forums.

Officially changing your title, Pinkeh.

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Dear Princess Celestia.

today I realized that breaking that bond between you and your bed every morning is a terrible breach of friendship and should never be done. We should always just sleep in so we can spend more time with our comfy nocturnal guardian.

Your sister's faithful student, Totally Someone.

• Brohoof 1