Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Meanest thing you said or did as a kid?

Xievie

The meanest thing I did as a kid was... 

I can't remember many things, but I remember taking a kid's lolipop, then running off to my dad and telling him, for some reason feeling all proud that I did. He took it away from me and I remember crying to him "it's not fair!" because I didn't understand why he would take it.

I still feel bad about that incident. :c

What about you guys?

• Brohoof 2

I remember back all the way into kindergarten, I would be pretty much a pickpocketer, or a thief of somesort, because I would actually go around other people and quietly take their toys, and store them in my backpack.

It got to the point that I had a backpack filled with toys, which most of them weren't even mine.

My mother saw me playing with them and asked,

'Where did you get all of those toys?'

I think my answer was,

'I took them.'

Like seriously just flat out 'I took them.'

My mother looked at me in awe, and she got very angry at me.

She made me hand back all of the toys to all of the kids,

but they didn't even know I had taken them in the first place.

I think I kept some of them, because I have a vague memory of me still pulling out my back pack with some of those toys.

• Brohoof 1

i don't remember this myself but when i was in preschool i convinced another kid that it would be fun if he let himself be buried in the sand-thingy. so i buried him till his neck and then ran away, leaving him immobile in the sand.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, gwad.

The meanest thing I did when I was a kid was when a girl asked me out in 8th grade I just laughed and walked away.

I regret that so much I feel like a dick.  blush.png

Edited by Onylex

when I was about 9 or 10 my mum wanted me to write something because she saw that I had some talent in that field through my school work. So I wrote a crime investigation story were the victim was raped and murdered and the police had to find out what happened. It was very detailed and all that and I based the victim of one of the bullies at my school, my mum didn't know I was being bullied so she thought that I was writing something like that about some random kid in class. 

I still have no regrets to date. 

• Brohoof 1

Meanest thing... I'd have to say, I haven't had much experience being mean to someone, I usually just keep it to myself. Only thing I can think of is when my sister got me agitated in front of my friends so I just yelled "F*** OFF!"

The next day, my friends came up to me at school, telling me I was badass.

I don't remember doing this because I was little, but I 'bathed' my sister's toy Pongo (101 Dalmatians for those who don't know) in, I think, kerosene. I don't remember why I did it or even doing it for that matter, but I remember her bringing it up several times. It made me feel a bad :(  , but I still think it was a little funny  :muffins:  :derp: . Is that bad? That was one of the things I did. I could be a jerk sometimes when I was a kid. I've gotten better, but can still be rather mean without knowing it.  >_>

Edited by packmule1123
  • Brohoof 1

The meanest thing i did.. hmmmm, I don't really know. I probably did many mean things but I don't remember much stuff. 

I know that I once spread som untrue mean rumors about a girl in my class. I was like 7 and I felt really bad after doing it.

The worst thing I did in general when I was little was fight with my siblings a LOT. We would hit each other and act like we hated each others' guts half the time when our parents weren't around. The worst thing I said when I was a kid that I remember distinctly was I told this elderly woman, "Wow, you sure are old.", at this after-wedding party. How time has flown...

• Brohoof 1

hmmm... well.....   I believe, if my memory is correct, that the worst thing I ever said was to my mother when I was being checked into a mental health institution for the second time. I believe I called her the spawn of Satan and a revolting and sickening individual unworthy of life. :(

Of course that was a really messed up time in my life... 

worst thing ever (happened when some guy wanted the worst of me) i always the slowest one in class and ofc would be hated/criticized for that every single PE class. And so there was this guy who thinks hes the best (forgot to mention 6th grade) and kept criticizing me the whole session so ive had enough enough and literally jumped on him punching him as hard as i can till he started bleeding , at some point i bit him during the whole fight (hard enough to almost mark forever)  got sent home with a written warning  not such a big deal XD :P

I was always quiet and never really mean, except for one thing that I still have problems with to this day, sharing. I have no problems giving things away, but sharing things that are mine is still to this day something I'm reluctant to do, maybe because I just don't really trust people too terribly much.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

This one time in high school, there was this guy that was trying to make friendly conversation with me but I rudely pushed him away because the people I hung out with at the time didn't like him all that much.  I should have just gone back with him to where his friends sat(this was during a break period before school started) and talked to him, if the people I sat with at the time didn't want him there.  Being a complete short-sighted idiot at the time, I was finally able to spend more time with the girl that I had a massive crush on at the time(which didn't turn into anything good) and stubbornly refused to give my seat up so that I could hang out with this guy more >_> ...I still feel really, really bad about it :(. 

original.gif

Sadly:

When I was in high school I started with no freinds. I found some people in the first year who I liked and I hung around them a lot.

They started to bully this kid in our year who used to be in the friend group but went mad and started not being nice. Initially I didn't realise what was going on and to get reputation with my freinds I would join in with them or turn a blind eye to what they did.

I'm not proud of it and after middle school I said I was sorry and made it up to him, his whole life got alot better :) and it turns out he was going through home life issues at the time which was why he would get mad and hit people and be a bit stupid.

I'm just glad he accepted my apology and that we could be good ish mates after :P

I accidentally punched one my childhood friends in the face back in elementary school. I don't even remember why or how exactly that happened, but I guess we were "play-fighting" and yeah...:(

He cried, and I felt bad.. :(

Never again :(

• Brohoof 1

I took part in beating up a kid on my soccer team back in 8th grade who went to my school. About 7 of us on the team were all from the same school, and we decided that he was a 'loser' and beating him up would be fun. Yeah, Junior High Jerk logic. Anyways, so we kicked the tar out of the poor kid and he was traumatized because of it. I didn't really hit him all that much, I just watched more than anything, but I was still there and did nothing to help the poor kid. I think he wound up transferring schools or something... God my friends and I were a bunch of pricks back then! (We arguably still are..... Just without the senseless violence)

Edited by Windy Runner
  • Brohoof 1

I beat up a kid because, he was talking trash about me and my friends. I was so close to punting the kid in the head until the counselor came in to stop me, so I got in trouble for that.

My sophomore year I spread a rumor that this guy I dated was a pedophile. It caught on fast, there were already rumors about him being a creep and stuff. I only spread it because I still really liked him. I was infatuated with him for a year and a half and I wanted him to pay attention to me but I didn't want to be nice to him. It was dumb and I was also mad at him for breaking up with me.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I was about 9years old.. me and my sister got in to a fight over who's watching what... my mom was not home at the time... anyway so I got upset and hit my sister up side the head with a book..... so she hit me with a chair and that knocked me right the fuck out..

The most evil thing I did as a kid...was piss into an empty orange juice carton and hand it to some random kid at school. No idea what compelled this, but...well, some kids just want to watch the world burn, I guess.

When I was around 7, my (twice as old as me)sister asked me to go to the nearby grocery store to buy something for her. I refused, since I had been there several times already during the day, and I was tired from doing some other various things as well. 

However, she kept on insisting that I go. After several times of saying no, I just simply started ignoring her and continued reading my book. Then, she grabbed the book right out of my hands. 

By that time I was already extremely annoyed, so I just jumped on her and started pulling her hair, hitting her, etc. We continued fighting like that for a couple of minutes, until I just pushed her really hard into the wall. 

We didn't talk to each other for weeks afterward. 

Needless to say, I did not go to the grocery store img-1955668-1-tongue.png

I still feel just a little guilty for giving her those bruises...

Edited by LittleRawr

When I was in the second grade a kid was making fun of my mom so I nearly strangled him then the principal stopped me just in time (I decided to do that the one day that the one day that the cops visited our school)

Edited by Fluttershysguy

Meanest thing I did as a kid?

Alright, so I was in 1st grade. Everyone was really into that Yugioh game. Everyone. Anyway, I had a lot of cards, and all the ones people wanted. So I sold them for ridiculous sums of money.

Anyway, there was this blue card, and it looked like a knight. I couldn't tell you what it was, but this one kid really, really wanted it. So I told him I needed $20 bucks for it, knowing he'd pay it.

So, it turns out, he stole that money from his mom's purse. When he got called out of the classroom to talk to his mom and the teacher, they called me out, too, because he said I had the money or something (And I did, he bought it.) So, here was this kid, crying his eyes out because he was going to be in so much trouble because he wanted the card so bad, and when they asked about it, you know what I did?

I lied, and said I wouldn't have taken it if I knew it was from his mom's purse, and that he shouldn't do that, or something along those lines. I don't remember what I said, but I BS'd my out of it, that's for sure.

So, I gave his mom the money, waved my finger at him, and took the card back, although I convinced him to buy it in the first place.

I didn't get in any trouble, and I kept peddling Yugioh cards to kids in my grade.

• Brohoof 3

Believe it or not I've never been mean to another person. Yet it seems like everyone has been mean towards me. I have done things I'm not proud of, but never because I was trying to be mean to someone. I have thought about doing mean stuff to people when I was a kid but never did. I feel like I should have been mean to some people, especially those who were mean to me. But I just never did, I may have said something that was meant to be mean but it must have been something very innocent because I don't remember ever saying something mean.

Unless, killing bugs is considered mean but everyone does that sometimes.

The meanest thing I've done, was a mistake and it was only an accident. So no I've never really done anything that was meant to be mean, except for one thing that was a mistake.