Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

you go to your room and your fav pony is sleeping in your bed, what do?

Rethajni

Wake it up and give it a hug and sing the my little pony friendship is magic intro.

THEN MAKE AN EPIC MEAL TIME PANCAKE and eat it with her. (not eat the pony  ^_^ just the pancake)

:D

Edited by a crazy pony
  • Brohoof 1

well, my favorite is fluttershy, so i would let her rest peacefully. i would probably write a little note telling her that i am downstairs. then we would talk and such.

• Brohoof 2

I would be genuinely shocked. I don't think I'd believe it at first, because I always acknowledged Pinkie Pie to be a character within MLP and not a real-world entity.

Then, because I love her to pieces, I wouldn't wake her up. I'd let her get her sleep and probably just sit at my desk with my chair turned towards the bed, watching her sleep and wondering how she got there... all with a huge grin on my face :)

• Brohoof 9

I guess I would wake up the pony and try to figure out what happen and try to remedy the situation. Hopefully the pony doesn't die of a heart attack from seeing me. 

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to die from the overwhelming cuteness of seeing Dashie sleeping in my bed. :3 Provided I survive the initial shock and awe, I'd wonder to myself how she got in my house in the first place, and why my house of all places. I'd leave her alone until she wakes up and then...I don't know...depends on what circumstances she got into my house. If she was in Equestria when she went to sleep and then woke up in my house I'd say she would be pretty shocked. :3 I don't have a very exciting life so I imagine she'd get bored real fast and leave to go who knows where. Or she might think I foalnapped her and try to attack me. >_< It's a nice thought, though.

• Brohoof 4

> Rape

Wait... this isn't /mlp/.

Errr, probably wonder why the Hell there's a two dimensional semi-anthropomorphic pastel coloured equine napping on my unkempt bed.    

• Brohoof 14

Get in bed and sleep beside her. Although I would probably wonder what Rarity would think of all my merch of her, especially the flash drive.

• Brohoof 5

I'd be really startled first of all, but then I would collect myself. First, make sure that Chryssi is comfortable. Second, place my plushie near her. Third, take a picture of the adorable sight and hug her. Finally, I'd let her be while I gather some blankets and pillows from a different room and sleep on my chair that's located right across from my bed.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 2

i would probably be very confused why applejack is sleeping in my bed, but i would just calmly leave my room and let her sleep. then i would go downstairs and try to find out why the hay applejack is sleeping in my bed!

then i would feel very sad for her since i have no idea how to get her back to the applefamily :(

• Brohoof 2

Confirm that she is comfortable, and not obviously injured. Check that the cat and the dog aren't reacting badly. Inform my wife. Check the emergency supplies, including edible plants and bale of hay we keep on hand for just this kind of occurrence. (Yes, this is not the first time we've had an unplanned horse show up at our property. We have that kind of life.)

Then start a search pattern to try to track how she got there in the first place and the status of the portal. Other than that, wait for Luna to wake up and work out anything that will reduce the shock of being in an alien environment for her.

• Brohoof 6

Sit on my chair reading until she wakes up, then help her down from my high sleeper, and try and figure out HOW IN CELESTIA'S NAME DID SHE GET THROUGH TO THIS WORLD????!!!!!!!?????!!!!! And then figure out how to get her back, assuming she wants to go back, and find out if I can go back with her.

Either that, or just panic.

• Brohoof 2

Check to make sure Derpy is alright, perform my sanity checks and reality checks, quietly take a picture of her and start cooking waffles. When they're done, walk back upstairs with said waffles and gently wake her up for breakfast, making sure not to scare her.

• Brohoof 1

Let Pinkie sleep, check to make sure she's not injured and looks okay. When she wakes up I'll figure out WTF just happened. I might admire her in her sleep just a bit, depending on how she was brought over (anthro, human, cartoony pony, actual real life pony?)

• Brohoof 1

I would try not to scream from surprise and happiness :lol: I would let Pinkie sleep in face and maybe touch her poofy mane while squealing lightly.

When she wakes up I'll give her a big bear hug and I'll ask her how she got there. We'll make cupcakes, eat candy, and PARTY!! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

If it was part of my fan-fiction Rainbow Dash and my conversation would go something like this.

Me: *tap tap* Uh, Rainbow, why are you sleeping in my bed?

Rainbow Dash: *wakes up and stretches* Oh, sorry. I was so tired. Your house was the closest and my wings were extremely sore. If you want I can leave.

Me: Nah, don't worry about it. I'll get a pallet for myself. *smiles*

Rainbow Dash: *yawns* Ok, that's go... *falls back alseep*

Me: *strokes her mane for a minute*

Rainbow Dash: *slightly smiles in her sleep*

Me: *gets his pallet and falls asleep in the other room*

• Brohoof 1

> Rape

^ROFL

If I were to see my favorite pony, my pony crush Pinkie Pie, sleeping on my bed, oh man...that would be quite a night. :P

No, not like that you pervs.

Haha, I would just be shocked, and very speechless for a good few minutes, especially at the fact that she exists and along with that, she's existing, breathing, and sleeping on my bed, here in California, United States, America, Earth, Our Solar System, Orion's Arm, the Milky Way galaxy...she's in the same freaking universe as me! That fact alone would be surprising and insane for me to believe. :P

I would just let her sleep and pull out a chair and sit down next to the bed, watching her, in a amazement. o:

Eventually I would try gently touching her mane. And when she soon and inevitably wakes up....that's going to be an interesting moment for the both of us! :P

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 2

Well if Pinkie was sleeping in my bed I would silently scream in joy and do a fist pump. Then I would watch her sleep like a creep with a huge grin on my face the entire time. Probably stroke her mane. She would probably wonder why I had a plushie of her though.

Edited by Super Derpy
  • Brohoof 2

i'd probably find her too adorable to wake her, so i'd just leave a note next to her saying "I'm waiting downstairs, when you're ready, come find me- you've got some explaining to do."

Edited by Clockwork Chaos
  • Brohoof 1

One day you go to your bedroom and discover that your favourite pony is deeply sleep in your bed, ¿what are you going to do and why?

If Pinkie Pie was on my bed sleeping I would give her a great big hug and ask her how she got here and how can I go back with her! Then we could eat something and we could do fun things together like play video games or something! Oh and then I could show Pinkie Pie my car and we could go for a ride and I could go the the forest preserve and walk with her and I would probably pick her up and carry her! That would be so neat! My mind is racing! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I'd be really startled first of all, but then I would collect myself. First, make sure that Chryssi is comfortable. Second, place my plushie near her. Third, take a picture of the adorable sight and hug her. Finally, I'd let her be while I gather some blankets and pillows from a different room and sleep on my chair that's located right across from my bed.

And then start to sing Pink Fluffy Unicorns Dancing on Rainbows :lol:

Just like how FlufflePuff did in that song :3

I'm writing a random sentence because I don't have 100 characters.

Check to make sure Derpy is alright, perform my sanity checks and reality checks, quietly take a picture of her and start cooking waffles. When they're done, walk back upstairs with said waffles and gently wake her up for breakfast, making sure not to scare her.

I'd think Derpy would prefer muffins ^_^

Why can't the world just be in cartoon instead of reality...... All I can do is draw comics of me living with Dashie in this sort of scenario.

• Brohoof 1