Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Deleting a topic?

Codelyy
Go to solution Solved by An Old Head,

I asked this question a while back in this thread. To quote Chaotic Discord's response to it;

Deleting your own posts and topics has never to my knowledge been a feature open to members, and it's not about to be, anytime soon. As Feld0 has put it in the past, by letting members have the discretion to obliterate their own content on a whim, for whatever reason, it effectively makes an unstable balance of content. Like what's been said, we have moderators for a reason. If you feel a topic or post of yours is no longer needed, please report it, and give the staff your reasoning for why you are requesting it be removed. Unless your reasoning has no grounds *i.e 'I wanna delete it just cause' or something similar*, it has a good chance of being hidden by us at your request.
  • Brohoof 1

Deleting content is usually not something admins/mods like to do.

If your thread breaks any rules and needs to be deleted because of it, you can report the thread by reporting your first post in that thread using the big red "report" button.

If your thread does not break any rules, and you're simply just wanting it to be deleted for some other reason, you can still report the thread, but if it's not something rather dire, it will not be deleted.