Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are many bronies in love with Button's mom?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Hilarious question to ask. Why? Cause reasons. I never really knew what this whole thing was until last week. I can see the appeal in Button's mom. Without getting too much into it, I think one of the reasons we love her so much is her voice. It comes off pleasing to the ears.

Well... Some Bronies "Love" (In A VERY Sexual Way) Buttons Mum, When I mean love I mean R34. You made me search up R34 to see why 8o

Grrr.... Why is there not a hide clopping photos option on ABP?

Simply searching up "Button's mom" on google images gets you plenty of material (I do NOT advise doing this) . I admit, she looks really nice and good-looking, but man, the R34 stormed this poor character!

I feel sorry for the comments on this/future videos of Button's Adventures...

I think it's mostly a harmless joke derived from unfortunate cinematography that showed of her hindquarters a little to enthusiastically from time to time(and her voice didn't exactly subtract from it, going to by her voice she'd be a really cute girl as a human). She's cool, to(see the ending scene) and that helps to

As I said though, from what I've seen the majority just treat it as a little joke(thus the song parodies). 

Me, personally, I'm not into that sort of thing but I thinks she's cool and hope we get more clean stuff of her. 

Probably because of her appearance and color scheme but also because she has the proper traits of a mother. I don't mean to be that guy who goes "welll its human NAATURE to identify suitable characteristics and traits in a mate *snort*". But that's a possible reason. ^^

Also I don't see any problem with liking her. I think she's hot, and an awesome mommy.

Edited by DarligPegasi

The episode was. . .decent character-wise. Don't get me wrong, I love Jananimation's work. But Button's Mom honestly is no different looking than many of the ponies in the show (Bases are the same, guys!!!!)

*Sigh* But of course there are some bronies that sexualize characters in their fantasies, which I think is one of the reasons why she's even more popular. (Technically all fandoms have people making saucy things)

EQD seems to accept the stance of Button's Mom being saucy, as seen here. Which isn't surprising, the song is actually decent.

I don't really understand the appeal of Button's Mom but if you want to gain fame - or infamy to some - go make Button's Mom saucy.

Mostly, her looks.

I guess since the animation came out, bronies started to make art of her.

Clop.

I guess most bronies like her because of her design and adorableness.

I don't know.why, but I do like her. 

I know Fountains of Wayne has been parodied for her.

I also did my own version....based on a Button's mom vs Gamer Luna pic.

tumblr_mrlsecCrKu1spu850o1_500.png

"Stacy's Mom" ponified to "Button's mom"

by Elements Of Harmony (Fountains of Wayne)

Button's mom has got it goin' on

Button's mom has got it goin' on

Button, can I come over after school? (after school)
We can hang around by the pool (hang by the pool)
Did your mom get back from pwning her noobs? (pwning noobs)
Is she there, or is she trying to get me with the noob toob? (give me the toob)

You know, I'm not the little colt that I used to be
I'm all grown up now, filly can't you see.

She's all I want and I've waited for so long
Button, can't you see you're just not the gamer for me.
I know it might be wrong but I'm in love with Button'smom

Button, do you remember when I fixed your Neighstation? (fixed your Neighstation))
Your mom came out with just a headset on (headset on)
And the way she said, "You know Neighstation sucks" (Neighstation sucks)

And I know that you think it's just a fantasy
But since your dad walked out, your mom could use astallion like me

She's all I want, and I've waited so long
Button, can't you see you're just not the gamer for me
I know it might be wrong,
but I'm in love with Button's mom

She's all I want and I've waited for so long, 
Button can't you see your just not the gamer for me, 
I know it might be wrong but oh oh 
(I know it might be wrong) 
I'm in love with (Button's mom oh oh) 
(Button's mom oh oh) 
I'm in love with Button's mom

Oh Lyeco, you always sk the best questions. I've never enjoyed the concept of MILFs, but unfortunately, I've been trapped by the charms and attitude of Mama Mash (That's her nickname for me). The way she cares for Button and her knowledge of video games have made some bronies who don't have both parents or a friend to play videogames with want her.

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS MY PERSONAL OPINION. AN OPINION IS WHAT I THINK. IT DOESN'T MEAN THAT I THINK I'M RIGHT, AND YOU'RE WRONG. WE ARE ALL ENTITLED TO OUR OWN OPINIONS.

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Because Button's mom...is a total milf. And just because she might be married, that doesn't make her any less attractive lol

Plus, she might be a single mom, so whatever.

Agreed, that's basically the whole reason why everyone loves her ,but I really dislike the 'Button's Mom' parody. 

Buttons mom, has got it goin on, buttons mom has got it goin on, buttons mom, has got it goin on!!!

(Shes got in goin on, shes all that i want, and ive waited so long)

Button cant you see, whats gotton over me

i know i might be wrong, but im in love with buttons mom!

Because Button's mom...is a total milf. And just because she might be married, that doesn't make her any less attractive lol

RD92 knows what he is talking about here. ;) 

I'm not super into Button's Mom, but yes, she is freaking hot. 

• Brohoof 2

I was gonna throw the "She's hot" phrase out there but I guess that's been said already. :P

She's basically just funny, cool, and pretty. She was a gamer, she has a sassy attitude and is rather comical in her facial expressions and reactions to Button, she is very pretty, and from a standpoint it's noted that button and his mom seem to get along very well in kind of that silly "I love you but you're weird" relationship.

• Brohoof 2

This is why we can't have nice things! :P

This must be the most simple straight up answer I saw here. GJ!

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

I'm.... confused here.

So someone can't love another person if they are married and / or have a child. I Honestly fail to see how this is at all logical.

I'm not really in-tune with the whole conversation. I'm just here brohoof-ing best signature. 

:blink:  He has a mom? That's news to me.

That is because while Button Mash is a cannon character his mom isn't, she was created as a major character in a series of fan animations starring Button Mash a few years ago.