Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Why are many bronies in love with Button's mom?

~Rule 63~ Lyeco

Appearing in only fan works, she's basically an OC, and anyone liking her is no different to those fans of the likes of Flufflepuff.

She has a good design, and comes off very well in the 'Buttons Adventures' video.  I don't see any issue with people liking her.

Probably a combination of that ponytail, her voice and her facial expressions. I suppose sometimes we should appreciate the more feminine characters for once I suppose and she introduces a different character apart from the canon ponies while still appearing like she could belong in the show.

As for her being married, not sure how that would make bronies stop loving her unless you live on that shipping deal where x and y are meant and promised for each other and nobody could ever interfere between their love.

Edited by cider float

can we just cut to the chase guys...

SHE'S A MILF and everyone knows it. The amount of times I see r34 of Button's mum and Button is crazy. I also once found a flash game where the actual fanfic video was merged with the game xD and it seemed very legit.

• Brohoof 3

She might be married, but the Brony fandom is filled to the brim with persistence. XD In the fan animations, she does have a lot of peculiar faces going on. Catches the eyes and then the hearts of many. If only she had actual name. :P

• 4 years later...
On 8/21/2013 at 2:14 PM, ~Rule 63~ Lyeco said:

Despite that SHE IS MARRIED!!!!

You know that she is mother of a child named button.

Wait she's married? I never seen her with an husband and always thought she was a single mother. Seriously, the Original Post provided no hard evidence to back up her martial status in the show? So a viewer like me who hardly dwells into the lives of the background Ponies isn't going to know anything nor see why this topic is such a big deal.

I even looked up Button Mash's page on the MLP wiki and it doesn't even mention a father. It bothers me when people start topics expecting us to agree with something and doesn't even provide even a shred of evidence.