Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions on Sweetie Belle

Slice0Pie

You all know who the fabulous Sweetie Belle is! Raritys sister, part of the CMC, a little slilly filly, kinda. SO, what are your opinions on her?

Is she pretty?

A nice color scheme?

Is she best pony?

Should she be shown more, or taken out?

Post your opinions here! B)

• Brohoof 2

I'd say that though Sweetie Belle is my least favorite out of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, she's still really cute and adorable to me. Plus I also think she's an amazing singer!

I'd say her overall character design could be better though. Idk. That's just me. :P

But what I love most about her is her freaking amazing voice! 

Fun but probably well-known fact: The singing voice of Sweetie Bell is in fact, the same exact voice for Apple Bloom. 

So yeah, she's amazing and deserves to stay! :P

• Brohoof 1

Sweetie Belle has the same opinion that I have on Apple Bloom and Scootaloo. All three of them have very in-depth personalities but, they also have some meaning to them. Sweetie Belle is just so adorable, has a nice color scheme, and she should be shown more.

288932__safe_sweetie%2Bbelle_crying_cute

• Brohoof 2

Sweetie Belle is one of my favorite ponies, she's just so adorable. Usually, I hate those high squeaky voices but she makes it work. She's my favorite CMC as well with a beautiful voice and a pretty mane.

I really like me, for some reason she's my favourite CMC but I can't place the reason. She's so cute and I love her singing.

Hmm, I can't recall, has Sweetie Belle had an episode dedicated to her yet?

Wait, never mind - Sisterhooves Social. How could I forget? That was a great episode.

Squeaky Belle is my favourite of the CMC.

She really needs more episodes, considering that she only has one while Applebloom has about 4 or 5, and Scootaloo (Spoiler alert) appears to be getting a second episode in Season 4.
(Why does everyone seem to care about Scootaloo's inability to fly, and never seem to notice Sweetie Belle's inability to use magic?)

But still, she's a great character, I think she's the funniest of the CMC, and (of course) the cutest.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry Sweetie Belle for me your second best CMC but that doest make you any less adorable than other filly. 

My favorite qualities about her:

• Voice 
  • Color scheme
  • Singing voice
  • Cuteness
  • Probably one of the silliest CMC

I absolutely love and adore Sweetie Belle! She's my favorite CMC, and I actually like her more than almost all of the Mane6, minus Rainbow Dash and Twilight. Why? She's freaking adorable, funny, naive, sweet, and has a great singing voice!

And that was all before I started watching Friendship is Witchcraft.... Sweetie Bot only has made me love Sweetie Belle even more!!!!

28508__safe_animated_sweetie-belle_cute_

• Brohoof 1

Squeaky Belle is my favourite of the CMC.

She really needs more episodes, considering that she only has one while Applebloom has about 4 or 5, and Scootaloo (Spoiler alert) appears to be getting a second episode in Season 4.

(Why does everyone seem to care about Scootaloo's inability to fly, and never seem to notice Sweetie Belle's inability to use magic?)

But still, she's a great character, I think she's the funniest of the CMC, and (of course) the cutest.

Oh gosh, her squeaky voice cracks! I love that about her! It's so funny!  :lol:

Hmm, besides that, I like that her talent is singing (most likely: going on a bet for this one), and her previous generation history. I loved Sweetie Belle in the other gens, and I simply adored her as a filly in gen 3 and 4. Although not my favorite, she's definitely an interesting add to posh Rarity's life. I mean, the two are practically opposites!

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

Sweetie is my favorite CMC/filly, I always thought the AJ fan in me would go for Applebloom but Sweetie Belle just speaks to me the best out of the fillies. How she tries to get her sister to understand her is very relatable to me because I have problem getting my family to understand me, they love and care about me but they don't get me.

Sweeetie Belle, Sweetie Belle. I love her almost as much as i love Rarity.

Sweetie Belle is too adorable, voice cracks and all lol Plus her voice suites her very well.

Since Rarity is my favorite pony out of the mane six, Sweetie Belle is my favorite out of the cmc. Mostely because she is adorable because of her personality, her voice and her singing. I just :wub: high squeaky voice everytime she speaks! :)

You all know who the fabulous Sweetie Belle is! Raritys sister, part of the CMC, a little slilly filly, kinda. SO, what are your opinions on her?

Is she pretty?

A nice color scheme?

Is she best pony?

Should she be shown more, or taken out?

Post your opinions here! B)

Is she pretty? Yeah, I'd say so

A nice color scheme? It's simple, but works for her.

Should she be shown more, or taken out? What, there's no in between? I think she should be shown more.

Do you like her mane? I REALLY LIKE HER MANE!

• 6 years later...

I used to like her a lot, but then I realised Gabby is the best one I just grew out of her. I think I just liked the CMC less and less as time went on. She is still my favourite of the original three though

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sweetie Belle is the star of three of my favorite FiM episodes of all-time and she's the sister of my second favorite pony, Rarity. Best tiny pony! :D