Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to be trapped in an asylum room with one pony who would it be?

CaptainCanti

I have come to the conclusion that Rarity would be the one I want to be trapped with.

Why you ask? Two reasons.

1. She is simply gorgeous. (Eye candy)

2. So we can be fabulously dramatic together!

Whats not to love?

• Brohoof 2

I'd be trapped with Pinkie Pie, since I don't want to be bored in an asylum instead I would want to be entertained and having fun with a pony who likes to have fun. So it would be fitting to be in there with Pinkie Pie.

i would go for twilight. she is smart so we have lots to talk about. and she can do magic, so that's cool to watch too.

and second choice would probably be applejack. gotta love that accent. :3

Hm, well, its either Pinkie pie, for her entertaining personality, so i wouldn't be bored outta my flipping mind.

Or maybe Twilight, because she can do magic(Maybe even getting us out) and or just having it be entertaining. Or useful who knows.

Plus shes adorkable(Not that all the ponies aren't adorable, i mean pinkie is pretty adorable to, same with well everypony :P.)

A tie between two ponies.

Pinkie Pie, because I'll eventually crack and go insane, her as a friend would be the best of times. XD

Rarity, because if I'm going to stay there, I would love to see her more than a friend if possible. X)

• Brohoof 2

I'd hate to see Rainbow Dash in an asylum unable to spread her wings and fly. I would want to be stuck with Derpy. Who wouldn't want to spend a long time tied up talking with a silly-eyed mare who loves muffins? I also don't know too much about her, so it'd be great getting to know her more.

I'd be trapped with Pinkie Pie, since I don't want to be bored in an asylum instead I would want to be entertained and having fun with a pony who likes to have fun. So it would be fitting to be in there with Pinkie Pie.

Or she would never shut up like she did in The Last Roundup and your brain will deteriorate after you've lost your mind lol.

Edited by Wingin'Wolf
  • Brohoof 1

I wouldn't mind sharing an asylum room with screwball.  We could slowly loose out minds together, although she's probably a lot closer to insanity than I am.  It would be interesting to see what kinds of chaos screwball could cause in a padded room.

I'd definitely choose Pinkie Pie. She would be so fun to have around and my time with her would not get boring in the slightest. :P

She's the best option in my opinion. She'd be so full of entertainment and surprises, plus she's my favorite pony and I love her.  :wub:

Couldn't get any better than that.  ^_^

Well I think I'd get the most enjoymen from spending time with Twilight. We have similar personalities and interests, so I think we could get along pretty well (once she'd get over the fact that she's trapped in a room with a creature she's never seen the likes of before (side note: buck EqG being canon) who just so happens to know everything about her, and once I'd get over the fact that I'm in the same room with friggin' TWILIGHT SPARKLE!!!)

But it also depends... Why are we there? What did Twi do to get locked in an asylum? Would she conduct horrible experiments on me? Would I be in danger with her? What did I do?? Would she be in danger with me??? I'd rather be locked with her in some other room if you don't mind ^^

Another choice would be Lyra :P She could examine my hands (It is Lyra after all :D) and I'd give her all the belly rubs she'd want ^^ Unless she stabs me, cuts off my hands, cooks them up and eats them... LYRAAAAAA!!

Edited by Jamza
  • Brohoof 1

A2ij5jSCMAAwJAS.jpg

Certianly not Fluttershy.....or Pinkie Pie.

It'd probably be either Derpy,Octavia or Zecora....

Derpy probably wouldn't care...she'd be too fascinated with the cushy walls.

Octavia would probably just cry, and sing to herself.

Zecora would sit and meditate.

Uh, duh. Trixie.

First off, she's gorgeous. I really don't need to go on about that one.

Secondly, she'd have plenty of ways to entertain me. Yay for magic tricks.

Thirdly and lastly, romance, dude.

That will be all.

If I was indeed trapped, then I know who I certainly would NOT want to be trapped with.

pinkie-pie-lost-it.png?w=640

Do I need to say more? :P

But... if I'm in a asylum... that points at me being crazy, yes? Then I wouldn't mind Pinkie, we could be crazy together :lol:

If I'm not crazy, I think I would choose... Twilight CELESTIA! OF COURSE!!! 

She's an all-powerful royalty with sick magical abilities and a pleasant personality! :D 

Did anyone here consider the fact that without her friends Pinkie Pie would go into Pinkamena mode and probably do something really bad to you or herself :(. It would be terrible to confine Rainbow Dash to a room where she couldn't fly and feel the wind against her face. I'd have to say Rarity. It would be nice to get to know her better and comfort her in anyway you can. She's so adorable, and would make for an excellent conversationalist! Maybe we could even eventually explore other interests.....

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth

Derpy, not only because she's my favourite pony, but because she would probably be completely oblivious as to where she was and just be her regular bubbly self. A pony like that would be the best way for me to keep my sanity.

I'd have to say Applejack. She's the most mentally and emotionally stable of the main six so it's less likely she would loose her marbles. Also, her down-to-earth nature and dependability would be a great emotional and mental support.

I'll have to say Pinkie, but i'm scared that she might hit depression. Then again laws of physics don't apply to her, so she might be able to get us out somehow. 

Twilight also seems like a valid choice. An interesting companion, not to mention possibility of a magical escape.

Or Luna. Her experience with these things could be useful.

I surely wouldn't want to be stuck in an asylum with either Pinkie or Twilight. That's bad news right there and I would fear for my life. I'd rather be stuck there with Fluttershy, Rarity, or Rainbow Dash, or Applejack. I pick Fluttershy. We would just stay out of each others way and not say much. I'd prefer someone who wouldn't speak much just so they don't make me uncomfortable. We would respect one another and become good friends.

• 8 years later...