Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to be trapped in an asylum room with one pony who would it be?

CaptainCanti

On 2013-08-21 at 10:20 PM, CaptainCanti said:

Like one of those rooms with the cushy walls. I think I'd be trapped with Pinkie Pie. Idk man, most ponies would be pretty boring to be trapped with.

Yep. Pinkie would be literally bouncing off those walls. And I'm sure I'd join her. 

full.gif

On 2013-08-21 at 8:20 PM, CaptainCanti said:

I think I'd be trapped with Pinkie Pie.

Oh my gawwwd, are you insane?!  AJ wanted to blow her own brains out in Last Roundup after about 2 minutes of incessant Pinkie-ing!  Being locked in a padded room with her?  Suicide, man.  You've got the wrong Pie.  The only sane answer is Maud.  MAUD.  Maud all the way.  Oh, how lovely and peaceful that would be.  Just peace and quiet.  Quiet... forever.... oh, man, give me that please.  I'd trade my life for that right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Tempest Shadow.

I mean she'd probably kick my ass and....ummm.....i mean that's not the main reason I think...umm.... :sealed:

• Brohoof 1

For how long exactly?

Being trapped in an asylum room for a long time, I don't think a single pony could help. It would eventually break both of us. I would rather take a pony that is least important, and won't be missed.

I'll go with Princess Celestia :mlp_icwudt: (many stories to be told, don't want to be bored)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

I would choose Fluttershy. I see her being the least annoying.

Applejack’s accent would become old very quickly, Pinkie Pie would drive me up the wall with her zaniness, Twilight would bore me with her talk of magic/books, Rainbow Dash’s arrogance would bleed through her words and anger me, and Rariry would just whine and complain. I feel like Fluttershy would only speak when spoken to and when she does, it won’t be like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

• Brohoof 1

3 hours ago, Scarlet02 said:

Hm... I would probably wanna be stuck with Angel Wings or Luna. One of those two could probably keep me busy while the white padded walls drive me slowly insane hehe. :P

I was also thinking about Luna, since she could give you the nicest dreams. :) And having nice dreams or thoughts is probably one of the best things you can have in this situation.

2 hours ago, Heasol said:

I was also thinking about Luna, since she could give you the nicest dreams. :) And having nice dreams or thoughts is probably one of the best things you can have in this situation.

Oh, I never thought about it like that! Dreaming about ponies and my boyfriend while in an insane asylum sounds nice hehe. :ButtercupLaugh: