Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Pony Challenges You To A Fight. Would You Win?

Denim&Venöm

You are with your favorite pony (whether you've just gotten to know them or you've been closer than lovers since forever, doesn't matter) when 1 day out of the blue, they challenge you to a fight. And their reason is, well it's pretty much Tyler Durden logic: "How do you know who you are until you've been in a fight?" and this horse is ready to throw down.

So what do? Do you run away and disappoint your fave pony? Do you try to talk, negotiate, beg and plead your way out of a physical confrontation? Do you stand there as a bucking bag? Or do you take them on? And if it's the latter, do you think you could win or at least survive? And if that, how would engage this equine? Knock them out, beat them into submission, make them tap out or choke them out? And what strategy and fighting style would you try to employ in this contest of Homo Sapien versus Equis Magicae?

So just to clear things up, no flying, no magic, no weapons, and no this isn't to the death either.  It's a fair fight. A straight up test of fighting skill and endurance to find out who will be the last one standing.

So now that the playing field has been leveled, do you still think you can best your favorite pony? Will your favorite pony just gallop right thorough you? Or will you still try to talk your way out, let them beat on you and frustrate them even more or just simply retreat and disappoint them?

Edited by Denim&Venom
  • Brohoof 1

A gentlepony would never hurt a mare..*sigh* I would convince her this is something out of the question. Otherwise I'd probably let Derpy deliver a few blows, and then return them at about the same strength she gave them to me so we'd be equal; I'd be upset if I put her in the hospital. I'm not really capable of brute force so I doubt any of us would get seriously injured, and I doubt she'd be pretty strong herself. I'll just eat all her muffins or something to get her to submit.

Me Vs Trixie...

The best thing to do in a situation against something magic is plead to not have to fight them, however if there was no choice I'd hopefully be able to run and hide and wait in ambush. I'm not going to fight head on, I'd probably get grabbed with magic or something of that sort and basically get incapacitated. 

Now considering she wants to fight me for little to no reason I'd assume she was insane... so if I can get her when she's not looking I'd use a sharp object and vanquish her quickly, but I'm just blabbering right now. She'd probably end this fight in 10 seconds flat by tying me up with a rope or something.

Me vs Twilight

Ok before we fight. Materials needed:

Magic-Proof armor

Tranquilizer

Tranquilizer bullets

Taser

Love Potion

A simple machine to humanize a pony

Got it. Lets go to the fight

Wearing armor. She shoots spells. It's not very effective.

Grabs tranquilizer and ammo. Yeah! STUNNED! Now lets use taser! Done, now we use the machine. She is now an equestria girl.

And then put the potion to the mouth then now she loves me. YAYYAYAYAYYAAYYAYAYAAYYAYAAYYAY

As epic and interesting of a scene it would be for me to fight Pinkie Pie, I simply couldn't bring myself to even consider accepting her challenge.

I love her too much, and the thought of hitting her really really would make me cringe and just feel horrible.  :(

I'd seriously ask her, "What the hell has gotten into you all of the sudden!?"

Plus, even if I was that much of a daring jerk to face her on in a fighting match, I would have no chance. :P

She's Pinkie Pie. She's got an arsenal of party cannons and all sorts of different contraptions under her sleeve that she could take out by surprise. She's full of seemingly endless energy. She'll be bouncing and flipping around too much to take down. Plus, she's has cartoon physics in her. I wouldn't be able to hurt her even if I daringly tried. :P

But that wouldn't happen in the first place, so I need not to worry.  :P

Edited by Sanderspie

Me vs. Sweetie Belle:

Am bigger than her, can easily overpower her and pin her down.

I'll do just that

a-a-and then

f-f-from there

u-u-uh....

>///////////<

we... "kiss"........ and "make up"

haha yeah....ahahahaha.......

There's no way I could take on a unicorn. No amount of human fighting experience can be even remotely effective against magic.

I'd immediately point out to Trixie that she should honestly know this by now and if she still insists on it, be even more assertive about the matter and point out how cheap it'd be to start a fight that'd be over before it even started.

If she honestly still had the audacity to go through with it, the friendship would be over before you can say "Great and Powerful". Because all it would prove is that she's completely off her rocker.

Edited by Tricksy Lewlamoon

The point has been brought up that there is the issue of magic, flight, party cannons, etc.

So just to clear things up, none of those are allowed. No flying, no magic, no weapons, and no this isn't to the death either.  It's a fair fight. A straight up test of fighting skill and endurance to find out who will be the last one standing.

So now that the playing field has been leveled, do you still think you can best your favorite pony? Will your favorite pony just gallop right thorough you? Or will you still try to talk your way out, let them beat on you and frustrate them even more or just simply retreat and disappoint them?

Fighting Pinkie Pie...

Pinkie Pie has proven she can defy all laws of physics, lift a horse her own size, and stretch her body out in weird ways.

I think I'm going to lose this one... :lol:

Oh noes. Me against Derpy Hooves? Lol no way I'd survive! I mean, just look at what she did to Dashie at The Last Roundup! I'd be knocked out in less than a minute. D':

I couldn't really see Twilight or Luna doing this but it is possible with Applejack. Like Applejack I am very strong and can handle myself in a fight, but I don't think I would stand a chance against her.

A fight breaking out between Derpy and I? Yeah... I wouldn't be able to throw a punch at her at all, all I would be able to do is just evade and block her attacks. In a fight, she would either wipe the floor with me or defeat herself, but I would do everything I could to try to stop a fight from happening between us.

My secret weapon to stopping the feud: a muffin of sorriness to apologize for whatever I did.

Edited by Celtore

A fight against the Great and Powerful Trixie? This reminds me of a specific moment in a game called Runescape. A certain monster had only one option to click.

Ferret_of_Doom_right_click_options.png

Obviously, you cannot win against magic, i'd beg for Trixie to not fight me, it would be pointless. How would i ever be able to win? I'd attempt to come to an agreement with her, maybe pull her cart without wheels on my own. Or become a human table/seat.

I would run away screaming and climb the nearest tree. Rarity is one pony you DO NOT want to fight. She beats Changelings barehanded, can roundhouse hoof you in the face, kicks manticores... she's a beast when you get her angry. No thanks. Or jump into a mud pit, so she wouldn't follow. She prefers not to get her hooves muddy.

I'm assuming that I would be a pony in this scenario, so first I would plead with either Fluttershy, Rarity or Princess Luna but if they didn't see reason I would fight it out with them.

With Fluttershy I'd probably win, even though I couldn't see her challenging me anyway.

Rarity...I would definitely win. Although I feel like she would play mind games with me.

And Princess Luna...Well I'd be dead.

I...um...don't think i'd last long against any of them, especially Rainbow Dash. Not to mention the fact that she has wings and can move at the speed of sound (technically when she does a sonic rainboom). If i had the use of magic i might be more inclined to try, not to seriously hurt her, but more overly just to incapacitate her. 

what, me against applejack?

i think i might actually start running now. i mean, she bucks appletrees all day for a living. she can probably buck me in half if she wanted :o