Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Favorite Pony Challenges You To A Fight. Would You Win?

Denim&Venöm

I would never even get mad at Fluttershy and if she really wanted to hit me she can I have been in some fights I can take a good bit of beating. But of course I would try to talk her down first, but I don't mind getting hit

I would give up before it even started. I flinch at my own punches for cryin' out loud. I would get destroyed by any pony. I could never hurt Rarity even if I wanted to.

Give Dashie whats she want..even though she would probably kick my ass! I think the only way to beat Dashie would be to side step her and then elbow her on the back as she passes, Otherwise her speed would just be way to much, not to mention the Sonic Rainbomb!

• Brohoof 1

Oh god, I'd never win. I'm a beginner Alicorn afterall, ever since I learned to be long-lived and married with LuLu.  :comeatus: Yeeee

(eee i love this new emote)

800px-Luna_Angry_3_S2E4.png

- Somepony who can raise the motherfaqin' moon = checkmate

Somepony who's over a thousand years old = checkmate

Somepony who's been an all powerful villain, yet, has welded the elements of harmony = checkmate

Yep, It's my loss. I'm automatically beaten. 

• 3 years later...

Twilight.

I can throw a mean hook and all, but a hoof (or possibly a horn) to the gonads and I am done.

I really would not want to fight her though. Maybe I could convince her to just read a book on fighting instead. Or maybe just play Street Fighter with me. I would totally kick her ass in Street Fighter... does that count? Please tell me it counts.

• Brohoof 1

The point has been brought up that there is the issue of magic, flight, party cannons, etc.

So just to clear things up, none of those are allowed. No flying, no magic, no weapons, and no this isn't to the death either.  It's a fair fight. A straight up test of fighting skill and endurance to find out who will be the last one standing.

Ah, so Mak'gorah rules then? Well now, weapons & magic are usually included under natural abilities, strength versus magic & whatnot. Would be completely fair to crush your opponent in a giant stone fist, if that's what your magic is prone to do. And yes, If you get that reference, I am bringing that up out of spite. But I do get your point My Good Being!

Me? I'm more of a pacifist, or barring that I tend to just try subduing or dodging until my opponent gets tired out or annoyed to the point they can't even focus anymore. Lot more fun that way.

Though even without her magic I'm sure Celestia could still trample me into dust! Good thing I can take a hit; I'm built like a sack of flour. Lessen you knock me unconscious,  I'll keep popping back up until you get done!

NononononononononononononononoNO!

I would never want to fight Fluttershy:(

But if I did, I would let her overcome me. I would be under her submission, and let her do with me as she pleases/sees fit.  :bedeyes:

Never in a million moons would I fight her for real.

Edited by ElementalFluttershee

I don't know what there is to say. Rainbow Dash would kick the snot out of me, but I'm used to getting hit. I hate fighting, and I was raised under the belief that it is unacceptable to hit a girl. I guess I would just be a schmuck and stand there and take it.

I would convince her that It's a really bad idea, and that she doesn't need to pick fights with others just to seem brave. Because, while I'm not one to brag about my physical strength, in all honesty I'm pretty weak. Physically I'd be able to beat Fluttershy in a fight, but mentally I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm a nice guy, I don't want to hurt anyone unless I think I have good reason to. And when Fluttershy, one of the most innocent and non lethal ponies on the show wants to fight you, I know the outcome if I accept

Edited by OmegaBeamOfficial

My favorite pony is sombra...um beg my hide off that he doesn't kill me...

Flim flam..I'm a 5'2 weakling...I say fight me a lot but I'm still a weakling...

Edited by Lillim