Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Death Welcomes- evil

Rascal~

Stardust walked through her caverns, it was dark and the music was very quiet in her head. She was walking through part of a mountain where there were large rooms that could fit masses of ponies in them, and she was going to need them soon.

Stardust checked that the room she was going to be using had the tables and chairs set up, all of them decorated beautifully by her own hoof, and that they was food ready in the other room. 

She had sent out letters to some certain ponies, many she did not know and some she did, but had no way of knowing if they knew her. The dramas of traveling through time, you don't know if an old partner even knows you or you've just met new partners and they have a whole history with you. But this was necessary, she had to do this or something much worse than anything before would be happening.  

Dear Partner,

I wish to inform you that you are required to 

meet at the base of foal mountains for a meeting.

I know that you may have plans put in place to summon demons 

Or destroy the world but this is something that you can not miss.

This is a meeting of most of the evil forces in Equestria

A meeting to organise the biggest plan ever to be 

created.

I wish for you to come at 10 o'clock in the morning,

knock on the door for entry. 

Make sure you are not followed.

I'll be waiting...

Stardust.

Caras was in his home in the everfree forest. The ruins of his old castle from his days as king, brought back some painful memories of 10000 years ago. Caras was training with his most powerful sword and armor set when he sensed somthing nearby. He sensed a touch of magic in the near by area. A letter being transported by magic. He continued to follow the spell untill in arrived at its destination, his home. 'What, a letter for me. How odd someone must know about me here'. Caras thought to himself before reading the letter. Dear Partner, I wish to inform you that you are required to meet at the base of foal mountains for a meeting. I know that you may have plans put in place to summon demons Or destroy the world but this is something that you can not miss. This is a meeting of most of the evil forces in Equestria. A meeting to organise the biggest plan ever to be created.I wish for you to come at 10 o'clock in the morning,  knock on the door for entry. Make sure you are not followed. I'll be waiting... Stardust.

'How very odd, Hmmmm... I wonder what this could all be about'. Caras put away the letter, and decided to listen to what the letter had to say. He packed his sword, bow and armor and headed to the foal mountains.

Fallen Spark was sitting, mesmerized by the repetition of the raindrops falling, the pattern of the sounds, the scene was tranquil, a good day tainted by the rain, 'tainted', as the others called it. Lest so in truth, the rain equalized the day, bringing balance to weather, setting the water cycle into motion, completing the full circle, rain, how you complete my day so, your elegance and tranquility, power to lay waste to the land, yet keeping a firm hand, doing what is right, without falling to either side, equality...

~

As Fallen Spark slowly walked back to his home, resilient and hurried, as any pony should be in times such as this, he slowly protruded his letter, the letter he had received earlier, enticing as it is, to assist with such a plan, should I do it? To do such a thing with villains, surely it would tip the balance for evil, surely that is the point of such a conquest. Or maybe it is of a different meaning, maybe it is to end the years of good, the inequality of our time, maybe it is a way of amplifying my current dreams for the world, to finally bring my plans to fruition. Or maybe... Maybe... Nevermind, I dare not say the thought, she is long gone, or as I knew her. No, it couldn't possibly-

~

What does it mean to fight for equality, to do what is right, to keep balance. Balance is a force that not many seem to know of, in their foolish escapades for good. I have met one other who had similar ideas, but she is long gone. Now I am shunned, seen as evil, for my sometimes explicit actions to balance out the moment have been detrimental to many things, but they have been necessary. The public understands not, Celestia has an inkling of the truth, but she is too overconfident, believing in herself over Physics, pride, her facade, a mask she has kept for far too long, grows stronger with each pony that forgets the truth, she is fooling them, tricking them into good, and I have a cold truth. Yes, I understand why I am shunned now, I understand it, but I find it asinine. Maybe one day I will be able to explain it to-

~

Heed this letter I will, I must know, I have left it for too long a time, it is eating at my consciousness, I must know, I must have a hand in evil and this plot, or how can I exert my influence, how foolish of me not to realize it sooner... I will not make my appearance known at first however, I will be clandestine, if they find me, then so be it. I must see it from the outside however, to make an unbiased decision... Balance makes no discrimination, only what is right... I will be there tonight, but first, I must think over something. What if it is her, pulling at the strings, playing the past like a doll... She did it to me once, let it not happen again-

~

Edited by ~Luminiferous Ether~

Duran the lynx

Deep within a dungeon  long forgotten by the living, a hidden power was resting and gathering more and more energy over the years. A creature from another world, a world that only could be seen through the dark gate, an ancient artifact. But then… a letter that was magically transported entered the dungeon and moved deeper and deeper into it. The letter stopped in the heart of these ruins, in front of a place filled with darkness, so concentrated that it normal mortal would think about it as a singularity, a magical uncontrollable power. And that´s what it was…. Uncontrollable. The darkness formed into a cat like being, green eyes fixed the letter and the being read the invitation. It knew that the time had come to bring the darkness into this world and creating a new era.

It turned again in a not shaped form and like dark smoke it made it´s way out of the dungeon in order to join this meeting of dark forces. Duran had been awakened and now the world would feel his power. The smoke elegantly and dangerous looking speeded up into a line of steam,  following the trail of the magical source where the letter came from. Stardust… Duran could not remember this “partner” so wanted to know who this might be. Since the dark ages he didn´t had much contact with inhabitant of Equestria, and the few one he came in contact with died by his power, or were long forgotten.

After two days he got near the hideout. As he was in sight of it, he teleported in front of the door. Like the letter said, he knocked on the door with his power, but since a door would not hinder him to enter, the dark smoke found it´s way like fog into the room behind, flowing on the ground and gathering within a dark corner. He took shape of a small cat, a lynx to be precise. Within this form most of the creatures never would be suspicious that there was an evi l being under the fur. He looked around but at the first view, he couldn´t see anyone. There was a creaking sound above him, but this building seemed rather old, so the sound probably was made by the wind or something else. He hid his power and dark nature perfectly and it would be difficult for magical users to detect the dark power within this cat. It would be interesting to see who would also enter this meeting, so he waited.

Thorn the ebony timberwolf

A letter was flying deep into the Everfree Forest, searching for it´s target. Like the wind would carry an old newspaper, the letter flew wildly around until it got stuck onto a old fallen tree. But this was no ordinary tree, it was heavy weightened and dark. An ebony tree to be exact, with the weight of nearly a ton. But got it stuck for real, or had it reached it´s destination? Two yellow glowing eyes opened and watched the letter, some branches seemed to open it and the eyes looked at the message that was standing on the document. Some beast started to growl as the ebony tree lifted itself into the air. It was the body of a giant timberwolf, strong and heavy and of course very big. Without loosing any thoughts or words, Thorn started to walk into the direction the letter came from. It had a strange scent, perhaps of someone he met a long time ago. Since he wasn´t sure and since he hadn´t anything better to do, he would visit this meetings host, and… eat him or her if he wasn´t pleased with the reason of this invitation. Despite being that huge, the timberwolf moved swiftly and agile through the woods of this land to reach foal mountain.

As he was getting close, Thorn looked around if someone had seen him. And even if, he would just kill him. Using much dark corners and spaces, he moved as silently as a timberwolf could to the door. “Knocking” was something he didn´t fully understand, but he had seen this action on other creatures like ponies. He tried to do this “knocking” and made loud noises, nearly destroying the door. He grumbled silently as he waited for someone to open. It was made for ponies and he didn´t know if he was able to easily enter it. Until now everyone was frightened by just looking at him, so it would interesting to watch this gathering of evil beings and how they would react…

@@Iron Wing

Stardust walked again through the rooms of her mountain, waiting for the guests she invited to come knocking on the door. She heard a wooden support beam overhead creak and she flew up towards the sound. She didn't want this place to fall apart on her and she couldn't afford for the thing to fall on someone. She checked the wood and found it to be solid enough, it was most probably adjusting to the wavering temperatures that had to suffer through with it being high up.

Stardust flew back down and walked back to the door, though when she got closer she saw a feline.  Lynx, she had fond memories of lynxes from her childhood. They were somehow brought back and they were quite common in her time frame, though it seemed that they weren't now.

She stepped closer to the lynx, then felt something. It was very well hidden but she could recognize that power anywhere. Power of the dark, of something from the void, from the other side. Of course, a letter must have reached something that was long forgotten and whatever that letter reached it wanted to join. Maybe it was a shifter of some kind or maybe something else but she knew that power and so she responded to it.

"Hello, I am Stardust. I am the one who sent the letter, and I am appreciative for you coming to this little meeting. I have a small conference room set up while we wait for others to join us. Would you follow me."

Stardust nodded to the feline and was about to turn around of it to follow her when she heard a ghastly noise coming from the door, something she knew very well to be a timber wolf.

Stardust looked at the lynx again.

"I am sorry, I must answer the door. It seems another of the party has arrived, if you would like to go to the second room on the left that would be great thank you.'

Stardust left the lynx to, hopefully, do as she asked and went for the door. That thing was making some horrible noise and she hoped that it wouldn't alert anything to their presence at her mountains.

She opened the door and she wasn't expecting the very large Timber wolf at the door. Though she knew of why it was there and so enlarged the door so that it could walk in, she stepped aside for it.

"Hello, second door on the left. And please stop making those awful noises, you'll let someone know of your presence and I don't want to deal with ponies wanting to know what's going on inside this mountain."

Caras, was still puzzeld about why he had been called to the mountains, and even more puzzeled about how they even found him. He had been hidden for a few years after he escaped from Tartarus. His home in the Everfree forest was the most hidden place in all Equestria and it was not clear how he was found out, did he make a mistake, did he forget to cast his spells, or was this pony very well informed. It did not matter, he was called to a meeting and it may very well be a challenger, and if it was, he would be honor bound to accept it. After a long time flying, he arrived at the location in the mountains and he thought he knew who lived there, but he was not 100% sure, evil ponies are well known with Caras. He walked up to the front door still skeptical about this meet up, so he had his horn grabbing his sword and his armor on. He knocked on the front door and waited for it to open. While waiting he used his magic to see inside the bulilding and sensed 4 life forces inside. 2 ponies, a lynx and a timberwolf. He knew one of the ponies, for she had power like no other mortal pony.

Duran the lynx

"Hello, I am Stardust. I am the one who sent the letter, and I am appreciative for you coming to this little meeting. I have a small conference room set up while we wait for others to join us. Would you follow me."

"I am sorry, I must answer the door. It seems another of the party has arrived, if you would like to go to the second room on the left that would be great thank you.'

Duran was sitting near the door and looked around as a pony arrived within his sight, and it seemed to be a pegasus. She got near and introduced herself. At first Duran didn´t say anything as he analysed the pony and watched every muscles, listened to every word she said with care. Then he replied with his only way to communicate, to send his voice into her mind using a little magical harmless link. "Within my existence you were not present until now... the only explanation for you to know me would be that you are from another dimension or timeline. I am curious to see how this will affect the everything that will happen in the future..." he spoke analysing the situation with his logical mind. Even if he was a creature from another world, his existence was kind of artificial on Equestria. His mood and his thoughts changed between his 3 main forms, just like switching between souls of other characters. "... but in the end, everything will lead to this event. My given name is Duran. It will be interesting to see what you know about me and what you are planning to do, Stardust..." the clever lynx replied as he followed her.

Then someone knocked on the door and the pony wanted to answer the door. Like requested he continued to walk to the second room to wait for the others. Being evil and dark didn´t necessarily mean to attack everything in sight, so he played this game with the set up rules. He was an invited guest and he would behave within his role. He entered the conference room and got sight of a big table and the possible equipment Stardust had perhaps prepared. He sat down on a chair and curled his body together to get a better and comfortable waiting position, acting like the cat he was. He had adapted this form because of it´s practical use, and this essence he had taken over completely.

Thorn the ebony timberwolf

"Hello, second door on the left. And please stop making those awful noises, you'll let someone know of your presence and I don't want to deal with ponies wanting to know what's going on inside this mountain."

As the door opened the timberwolf looked at the pony who had opened the door, sniffing in the air and memorizing her scent. He didn´t speak any understandable language and he also wasn´t able to understand these squeaky pony noises, but since his complete essence and the source of his power was natural, filled with the unholy power of the darkest corners of the Everfree Forest, he could feel the meaning of what she wanted to say. Snarling he went inside and stopped making loud noises. For a timberwolf that large and heavy he now nearly didn´t make any noise at all, like something was swallowing the sounds such a creature usually made. Of course he was still noticable and his life force was as bright as Celestias sunshine. Unlike the lynx waiting in the second room he wasn´t able to hide his lifeforce or his magical source. He knew that the cat was in the other room since he was able to get his scent too.

Since the pony hadn´t introduced herself to him, she may think about Thorn that he just was a wild beast... which was 100% true. Also the timberwolf didn´t even had the possibility to talk. But there was something else he was able to do. He emitted a little pulse to the pony that contained knowledge. Informations like "Thorn" as a name, "Letter" as the object that had called him and words like "follow" and "curious" as the reason of walking here were informations enough. He entered the second room and looked at the lynx, who was actually watching everyone who entered the room. There were no possibilities to sit down for such a large creature, so he just used a claw to remove 1-2 chair-like objects and layed down next to the table. An impressive sight for the next ones to enter, but he was a monster that wasn´t able to think of another way to sit down.

@@Iron Wing,

Stardust acknowledge what the lynx said to her but she would reply to her after she had settled everything down. Sometimes it was difficult to be host to so many things, even though it was just two things right now. Stardust saw the timber wolf move a couple of chairs and she was fine with it, though that was when she released that he didn't quite exactly have the same thought processes as herself and many other species. Oh the dramas of being an alicorn, you have the same body types of three different races in a species and then you have to deal with others that aren't even that.

Stardust shooked her head, she was going to have to give the information differently to the timber wolf than anybody else and it seemed that the lynx could communicate through a mind link, but could understand the spoken word. As Stardust watched these two as they sat down she heard another knock on the door, at least they were finally getting here.

@,

Stardust walked towards the door again, prepared to yell at somepony if they were doing something stupid. She opened the door and was greeted by a pony in full armor and a sword in mid air ready to kill something.

Stardust looked at him, giving him one of her faces.

"I don't like opening my door to somepony ready to fight, that was two weeks ago. The fight tournament was two weeks ago, and everyone died. I'm not accepting any warriors, I'm here to greet guests. Now leave."

Cleo was playing a quiet song in a park, where nopony was around. She strummed her red guitar axe, feeling peaceful for what felt like the first time in years. It almost felt like-

The moment was interrupted. A letter appeared from nothing in front of her. Sighing, she put down her guitar and read the letter.

Who the hell is Stardust? Cleo thought, frowning as she looked at the letter. Evil forces, huh? She folded up the letter, and placed it into her saddle bags. ​Evil forces means evil plan. The world's been too damn good nowadays. Finally, someone is deciding to make a plan to muck that up.

The earth pony trotted to the nearby mountains, which were thankfully the ones that she needed. And I'm simply thrilled to be a part of that plan. She grinned. 

After some more walking and climbing, she had reached the cave. Good thing that I'm an earth pony, or else this would've been hard. 

Cleo then noticed that an alicorn was standing at the door, greeting a pony that was covered in armor. She quickly dove behind a rock, intending to watch them talk from afar. 

An alicorn? But I thought that there were only four! She pressed herself against the cool surface of the rock. Guess there's five, now. And one is on evil's side.

@@Iron Wing,

Stardust acknowledge what the lynx said to her but she would reply to her after she had settled everything down. Sometimes it was difficult to be host to so many things, even though it was just two things right now. Stardust saw the timber wolf move a couple of chairs and she was fine with it, though that was when she released that he didn't quite exactly have the same thought processes as herself and many other species. Oh the dramas of being an alicorn, you have the same body types of three different races in a species and then you have to deal with others that aren't even that.

Stardust shooked her head, she was going to have to give the information differently to the timber wolf than anybody else and it seemed that the lynx could communicate through a mind link, but could understand the spoken word. As Stardust watched these two as they sat down she heard another knock on the door, at least they were finally getting here.

@,

Stardust walked towards the door again, prepared to yell at somepony if they were doing something stupid. She opened the door and was greeted by a pony in full armor and a sword in mid air ready to kill something.

Stardust looked at him, giving him one of her faces.

"I don't like opening my door to somepony ready to fight, that was two weeks ago. The fight tournament was two weeks ago, and everyone died. I'm not accepting any warriors, I'm here to greet guests. Now leave."

"My apologies, I am here because I got you letter, I was rising my sword because not many ponies know how to contact me and I also have some ponies after me so I thought that this could be an ambush and If it was I wanted to be ready, But I can see that this is not an ambush, but a gathering of ponies and others of great evil and power. My gut tells me that this has something to do with the power balance that holds the word together and I can only guess that it is shifting in the favour of the heroes and the world balance is out and It could have disastrous effect. Your not the only pony who is in tune with the magic balance of the world. 10000 years of training would do the same for any other pony. So from what I can see you have gathered some of the most powerful evil in all of Equestria. Interesting, may I come in?" Caras was still using his magic to examine everything in his surroundings and reading what he can from the minds of the other trying not to be detected. He could feel the amount of evil energy in the area, this much power in one place. It could be very dangerous if someone decided to start a fight. Lets just hope that this does not happen, or the results could very well destroy Equestria. That would not be very good for the balance of power.

@,

Stardust processed the information that the Stallion he'd just gave her, it was something that he definitely couldn't have known just from sensing magic. The pony had to be looking through some kind of collective mind field, which was quite plausible due to so much energy in her mountain. And 10,000 years to sense something like that, she was so glad that she was chosen by creation. It would've sucked training for 10,000 years just to feel something she was  born with. Though she somehow knew that voice, it was something she had heard before but it must have been a long time. No wait, she had it. It was Caras, a demon pony she had met in her youth. But Caras didn't recognize which meant that she must've met him after this, gosh it was hard keeping track of timelines.

"Well then, come in Caras. And I recommend that you stop reading things for a little bit, we have a cranky timber wolf in there. Second door on the left."

Stardust gave Caras er instructions and stepped aside to let him in, as he moved Stardust looked out, looking for a pnoy that may have followed him. What he said displeased her a little but it was nice to see an old partner again.

@@LittleRawr,

Stardust noticed something, it looked like it was a redish reflection kind of light that you found when you had something shiny under the sun. That made worried and curious, Caras was weary of ponies ambushed him and what if one actually wanted too.

She walked closer to the rock where the light was coming from, not making a single sound as she approached. As she got nearing she could see more, and she saw that a mare was hiding behind the rock with a red guitar. That was what was making the reflection light, but the mare didn't look exactly battle worthy. Stardust guessed that she may have been following Caras because he was fully armoured and she was just curious.

"Young mare, if you have nothing to do here then leave. And tell no one of what you saw here, I am only just greeting some guests of mine. There is nothing here for you to investigate, and you are not welcome to come in. It was invite only by letter."

Stardust knew how to deal with ponies like that and she knew that sometimes they wanted to come in to see what was behind the door, but the guitar was putting her off and she had no time to torture a young pony if they wanted to come in.

"Young mare, if you have nothing to do here then leave. And tell no one of what you saw here, I am only just greeting some guests of mine. There is nothing here for you to investigate, and you are not welcome to come in. It was invite only by letter."

Damn it, I was spotted. 

" I'm not investigating anything. " Cleo stood up to face the alicorn, brushing off the dust on her white coat. Cleo slung the guitar onto her back. She then rummaged in her saddlebags and spat the scroll onto the ground before looking up again. 

" I got your invite. You're Stardust, right?" She raised an eyebrow at the pony in front of her.  I should've put my guitar into its case first before going up here. Didn't think that that would give me away. Oh well, this guitar can double as an axe if she's a psycho murderer. But she's an alicorn... I'll be able to beat her. I think. The earth pony thought, determined. Her thoughts quickly went to the different types of defenses and attacks that she could use to beat Stardust.

What am I doing? No time to daydream here, even if it's tempting. Cleo pulled her thoughts together. She hasn't given me a reason to attack her. Not yet, anyways. 

" I'm Cleo." The mare herself decided that she would play nice, this time. Don't want her to unleash her godly powers on me. She rolled her eyes along with the thought. 

@@LittleRawr,

Stardust looked at the letter on the ground, and at the guitar on the mare's back. She guessed that she was actually here for the meeting and Stardust had to let her in. 

"Yes I am Stardust, also known quite well as the Mare of time. Dear Cleo. The meeting is inside, we were waiting on about another pony or two and then we shall start."

Stardust turned away from the mare, walking towards the open door that she had left so that she could get inside quicker. She was worried about the mares guitar though. Stardust didn't know if the others liked music and she definitely knew that music wasn't exactly the best thing for her so Stardust called back towards the earth pony.

"And you'll have to put that somewhere for the meeting. I have a room where you can place it so that you don't have to carry t everywhere."

Stardust walked in and opened the first door to the right with her magic, calling out again to the mare telling her where to put it. Stardust continued to walk to the room where the others were and just before she entered she connected with the mind of the lynx, intending to respond to what he had said earlier.

@@Iron Wing

Duran, I am a part of a different timeline, a time very far into the future. I travel through time as I please and to let you know. There are many a lynx that lives in my future, though they do not live now. I used to play with creatures similar in appearance from when I was quite a young filly. Though I have known beings of your power my entire life, I was born from it. That may give insight into why I can see you.

"Yes I am Stardust, also known quite well as the Mare of time. Dear Cleo. The meeting is inside, we were waiting on about another pony or two and then we shall start."

Dear Cleo? Who says those kind of things? 

" I've never heard of you before, you're not as well known as you would like to think. " Cleo muttered, following Stardust. I wonder what the meeting's going to be about... Well, what exactly it's going to be about. 

"And you'll have to put that somewhere for the meeting. I have a room where you can place it so that you don't have to carry t everywhere."

" Nope, I'm taking it with me. I go nowhere without my guitar. " Cleo scowled. It was a gift, after all. A gift that I'll never let go. She did not go into the room that Stardust had opened. Stardust might be trying to separate me from my guitar so that she'll have a better chance of killing me. Cleo decided. In that case, it's best to keep it with me. There's no knowing what she can and probably will do. 

The mare followed after Stardust into the room where everyone else was. She looked around, frowning. " So we've got a kitty cat, a dog, and knight as the fellow evildoers?" Cleo said under her breath, choosing a random chair to sit on. " Now I know why the Princesses always win." She scowled at her own words, looking at her hooves. It's hopeless. Whatever plan they're going to think up, it's gonna fail.

@@LittleRawr,

"Well if I'm not known well with the general public then I'm fine with that. Its best not to be known by ponies that can see everyday."

" Nope, I'm taking it with me. I go nowhere without my guitar.

" So we've got a kitty cat, a dog, and knight as the fellow evildoers?

Now I know why the Princesses always win."

Stardust was shocked, to say the least. How could you be so rude to things that were part of the essence of how this world was created. And she kept the guitar. When did being a host ever become so... wrong.

" Filly! How DARE you talk to some of the most POWERFUL beings ever like that. If I had known That you were going to be this difficult I would have sent the letters with an extra spell so that they could tell the difference between Arrogant foals and beings that belong here."

Stardust stepped closer to the young mare, her wings flipping out in anger that she was feeling.

"And do you know why the princesses win? Its because of ponies like you who a too arrogant to notice the big shots in the room.You go ahead with flimsy plans and then just attack, That's not why we're here. We're here to discuss and then put that plan into action so that we'll win this WAR!"

Stardust refrained herself quite well in front of the pony, she wasn't going to kill her quite yet.

"And dear Cleo. Put. The. Instrument. Away."

Stardust's voice turned to a menacing low and was inches from the mares face.

" Filly! How DARE you talk to some of the most POWERFUL beings ever like that. If I had known That you were going to be this difficult I would have sent the letters with an extra spell so that they could tell the difference between Arrogant foals and beings that belong here." Stardust stepped closer to the young mare, her wings flipping out in anger that she was feeling.

Cleo looked at the angry alicorn, clutching her guitar closer to her. She's going to flip out any second now. Best to be prepared. How did she even hear me? Although, she wasn't standing that far away...

She kept a neutral look on her face, wiping some spittle away in mild disgust when it landed on her. After the mare had finished yelling at her, Cleo stood up.

" You're calling them the most powerful ever beings? Pfft, yeah, right. If they were as powerful as you were implying, Equestria would be in pure chaos now. I didn't see any of that!" She slammed a hoof on the table.

" Some of the big shots, as you call it, tried to conquer Equestria and failed. Nightmare Moon, Discord and that bug queen to name a few. They were certainly big shots, but they didn't even make a dent. Ponies like you may call all the shots, but it doesn't mean that it'll work. What plan? We haven't even talked about any damn plan yet, but you already want to put it into action." Cleo growled.

"And dear Cleo. Put. The. Instrument. Away." Stardust's voice turned to a menacing low and was inches from the mares face.

Cleo moved a little closer to Stardust, her violet eyes peeking out at her beneath the eyelashes, and smiled. The smile was tinged with a little bit of insanity, and a lot of pent-up madness. 

" No."

" You're calling them the most powerful ever beings? Pfft, yeah, right. If they were as powerful as you were implying, Equestria would be in pure chaos now. I didn't see any of that!"

" Some of the big shots, as you call it, tried to conquer Equestria and failed. Nightmare Moon, Discord and that bug queen to name a few. They were certainly big shots, but they didn't even make a dent. Ponies like you may call all the shots, but it doesn't mean that it'll work. What plan? We haven't even talked about any damn plan yet, but you already want to put it into action."

"Did you really think that the show ponies would really win. You did you really think that? You are in a room with some serious beings, one of which is something that is a part of creation. One that is an animal of the natural magic that makes up this world, another who has fought in battles in hell itself. And I'm the mare of time, born from creation just to fight in this war. WHAT are you?"

Stardust was trying, trying really hard to keep calm in this situation. She had some serious guests that were watching and she didn't want to disturb them too much.

Cleo moved a little closer to Stardust, her violet eyes peeking out at her beneath the eyelashes, and smiled. The smile was tinged with a little bit of insanity, and a lot of pent-up madness.    " No."

And then Stardust saw it, saw something that she saw everyday. A smile that was madness, and then Stardust finally found out what it looked like to be stared at like that. And no wonder so many ponies ran, but she was definitely not scared. If anything she felt challenged. A pony was feeling something she felt every second, and she had no idea what she was doing.

"Dear Cleo, I wouldn't challenge me. You may be feeling slightly mad now, but I'm very willing to show you what I go through every day. And then you wouldn't go near your fucking guitar. Now, put it to the side or behind your chair. And be grateful that I'm giving you a choice!"

Stardust couldn't resist, she gave cleo one of her smiles. Something she wore when the music got slightly too much for her. When she was on the end of her rope and it was worn when she went on one of her murdering sprees. It was something that gave warriors nightmares while they slept, it was something that was a nightmare. And she didn't really need to to smile, but if Cleo went against her agian she was going to show her what was going through her head. Show her the endless torture, the endless death, the endless fun, and the endless music.

"Cleo have you ever seen Equestria in a state of chaos. Of course you have not. Because Equestria has not been like that for 1000 years and before that 10000 years. If you would be willing, I could take you back 10000 years to show you what Equestria would look like in a state of chaos, trust me, it is a thing of glory and I was the ring leader. Remember kid, know your crowed before you speak. For some of us here are more powerful that you think." Caras puffed into smoke and vanished from view. "Some of us have powers beyond you wildest dreams, and is more powerful than you can comprehend. So I will say one last time, before you think you have the power to insult a God. Think first, or it will be your last mistake." Caras returned to his solid form in his chair. He was using magic to invade this ponies mind and learned that his guitar was dear to him. Caras now had an advantage if he ever needed to put Cleo in his place, which he figured he would need to do plenty of that in the near and far future, and he was looking forward to it.

"Did you really think that the show ponies would really win. You did you really think that? You are in a room with some serious beings, one of which is something that is a part of creation. One that is an animal of the natural magic that makes up this world, another who has fought in battles in hell itself. And I'm the mare of time, born from creation just to fight in this war. WHAT are you?"

So I will say one last time, before you think you have the power to insult a God. 

" You two speak as if you're gods. You're not gods, no one in this room is. You may be above mortal status, but you. are. not. gods." Cleo's scowl grew as she glared at them both. " No matter what, you will never be gods."

"Dear Cleo, I wouldn't challenge me. You may be feeling slightly mad now, but I'm very willing to show you what I go through every day. And then you wouldn't go near your fucking guitar. Now, put it to the side or behind your chair. And be grateful that I'm giving you a choice!"

" Sorry, honey." Cleo's voice was practically dripping with sweet syrup as she smiled at the mare with an equally sickening-sweet smile. She sat down on her chair with her guitar still in her hooves, the smile still on her face.

She seems to really hate music... I know how to really 'pluck her strings now'. The smile she had previously was fading away, instead being replaced with her slightly deranged grin. Cleo slowly placed her guitar at the chair's side, with her hoof still clutching it.

Cleo looked back at Stardust. Her movements were still slow. If I move too fast, I might scare little miss Stardust here. 

" Happy, now?" Cleo's voice was low, with a miniscule snarl to it. Her grin was gone.  If she tells me to let go of the guitar, I'll give her a little gift of song. We'll see how she likes it. I wonder, what kind of genre does she prefer?

You two speak as if you're gods. You're not gods, no one in this room is. You may be above mortal status, but you. are. not. gods." Cleo's scowl grew as she glared at them both. " No matter what, you will never be gods."

"I do not consider myself to be a god, I know that there is no such thing. But I know of other things. Though Caras over there, well he thinks whatever the fuck he thinks.'

Stardust's smile drew back into something that may have been considered sane, but the music in her started to crescendo. A clear sign that her madness was creeping back in, something that she didn't want to deal with at the moment.

Then Cleo moved very slowly, putting her guitar by her side, but still clutching it. She did do ask she asked but the whispering of the violins and the double basses started to started to get louder. Stardust guessed that they weren't too happy about the fact that Cleo was still holding onto the guitar tightly

Sorry, honey."

Stardust ignored what the mare had said. She was trying to keep calm with the music playing in her head, though she really wanted to give the mare a piece of her mind.

Happy, now?"

"Not exactly little mare, I would like it if you were take your hooves off of it. But you did do as you were asked, which is an achievement in itself."

"You are very wrong Cleo, for I am a God, how else does on live for 12000 years how else does on battle in hell, how else does one kill Gods. If you still do not beleve me, that prehaps you need a demonstration of my power. But I will not need to show you Cleo, for I know how to really 'pull your strings' per say. You need to work on protecting your thoughts, it is very easy to invade your mind." Caras then talked to Cleo via a telepathic bridge he had made. "And once I am in, I never leave". Caras has a small simle on his face, he had the power to destoy this pony if he got on his bad side, but ti would be more fun to make him angry first. "So to recap, I am an immortal Demon god and war lord. Stardust is the most powerful power next to me, and you need to learn your place when in front of ponies who are superior to you in the evil department." Caras was a little bit agrovated with Cleo, he had never been so insulted by such a young pony in his entire life, and he had lived for 12000 years. This was the last straw, one more insult and he would hurt Cleo very badly, "and stardust, I respect you so I will ignore that remark, once".

((Yes I will hurt Cleo very bad, so lay off the insults because I do not want to kill you to soon or put you near death)).

Edited by The Shadow Alicorn

Stardust's smile drew back into something that may have been considered sane, but the music in her started to crescendo. A clear sign that her madness was creeping back in, something that she didn't want to deal with at the moment.

Maybe she'll lay off me and leave. I don't feel like dealing with her anymore. Cleo's scowl loosened up a little. As long as she doesn't tell me to let go of my guitar, I won't say anything else. Now that the initial wave of anger had lessened, she could see that provoking this mare would do her no go-

Stardust ignored what the mare had said. She was trying to keep calm with the music playing in her head, though she really wanted to give the mare a piece of her mind.

What the heck's happening to her? Cleo looked at Stardust, tilting her head slightly.

"Not exactly little mare, I would like it if you were take your hooves off of it. But you did do as you were asked, which is an achievement in itself."

The wave of anger was back. How dare this mare tell her to let go of her guitar? Did she not know the value that it had? I promised to myself that I would play if she told me to let go of my guitar, and so I will. I always keep promises, at least those I promise myself.

@

A proposition. How 'bout I ignore you, and you ignore me. M'kay? This way, we won't bother each other. She thought to the stallion. 

With another slightly-off grin, she played the first few chords with one hoof of a song

Killing my character so early in the RP is a bit too much. Cleo hasn't even insulted your character much, aside from a few remarks. She's mostly been interacting with Stardust.

@,

Diego had spent the day before splitting his time evenly between drinking strong cider and sleeping in the cave that he had set up as his temporary home. The unicorn stallion had no proper home at this time, having been shunned and driven out of every pony town that he'd tried to live in. At first, he had tried to fit in and had tried to be accepted but eventually, this had changed when Diego realised that no pony would ever accept him cuz of his powers. Diego's talent was for chaos magic, and he had worked on it til he was about as powerful as a pony could ever be. Powerful enough to take on the Princesses, but he had not even considered such a thing. He wasn't a leader, and prefered to waste his time in drink and in resentment.

The letter changed all that. The scroll had reached Diego, and he had read it thru in silence. He had never heard of this Stardust, but presumably she had heard of him, so he felt that he might as well go to the Foal Mountains meeting place and see what it was all about. Tucking the scroll into one of his saddlebags, Diego teleported himself to the place. He raised a hoof to knock on the door, ready for whatever awaited him behind it.

(edited)

@@LittleRawr,

Stardust heard the chords, and she started to twitch. Quite furiously in fact, like she was shaking and trying to keep herself from moving. As soon as Stardust heard the first few notes her mind started to play other notes that fitted perfectly with the song, lyrics and even other and weird instruments start going on inside her head. They started to blare and even scream inside her head and she felt the blood start to come from her ears. There was a reason why she didn't listen to music, unless she was a calm as possible. Which she wasn't at the moment.

The blood was easily visible against her white coat, but she stayed strong and kept her head high. Even though there was too much pain going on inside her head. 

Then the music started to waver in her head and that made it much harder to keep upright, she could feel her head burning and pounding. Though she was used to this kind of torture and was able to keep up right.

Stardust was still shaking, she really couldn't control herself. This was the point in time where she would go kill something, torture it to death to keep the music down. 

But Stardust couldn't leave the others here so she did something that was calm enough in her state.

She ripped the guitar right out of the mare's hooves and gently placed on the wall, where it was easily visible.

"Don't touch it again.'

Stardust was deathly quiet when she said that and she was still shaking, controlling herself before she did something that she wasn't going to regret.

She walked away from the mare and sat at the table, far from her but was still able to see the guitar. She put a hoof to her ear and looked at the blood, then proceeded to lick it of. Stardust really had no control of her actions because the music was practically doing it all. Though the smile, degranged grin, on her face was something that would make nightmares have nightmares

@@Pripyat Pony,

Stardust heard the knock on the door before it had happened, her time magic was all over the place due to the music in her ears. She topped licking her hoof and got up from the table. intending to walk out but then realized that Cleo would take the guitar while she was absent, so she placed a shield around the thing and walked out. 

Stardust got to the door and opened it before the stallion could, his hoof in the middle of the air.

"Follow."

Stardust let him in the shut the door behind him, then lead him to the room.

Edited by rascal61

Stardust heard the chords, and she started to twitch. Quite furiously in fact, like she was shaking and trying to keep herself from moving. As soon as Stardust heard the first few notes her mind started to play other notes that fitted perfectly with the song, lyrics and even other and weird instruments start going on inside her head. They started to blare and even scream inside her head and she felt the blood start to come from her ears. There was a reason why she didn't listen to music, unless she was a calm as possible. Which she wasn't at the moment. The blood was easily visible against her white coat, but she stayed strong and kept her head high. Even though there was too much pain going on inside her head. 

All of this because of music? Cleo raised her eyebrows in disbelief. Only the first few chords, too. It's... Perfect. The perfect weapon if she ever tries to do something to me. The grin was back on her face. 

Stardust was still shaking, she really couldn't control herself. This was the point in time where she would go kill something, torture it to death to keep the music down.

Cleo was still reeling with joy that she had something against this all-powerful alicorn. I can even try to control her! Her thoughts were giddy with excitement. No, I have to keep calm and wait for the right moment to use the music. Just the right moment...

"Don't touch it again.'

Or what? Cleo wanted to ask, but held back. I've pushed her far enough for one time. 

" You may have taken away my guitar, but I still have another instrument. My voice." Cleo murmured, low enough for nopony to hear. Alone, the strums of the guitar have practically drove her absolutely insane. She's licking her own blood, which means that she was very close to snapping. I wonder what my singing along with the full force of my guitar would do...

You better run 'cause I'll never leave you alone. Cleo's grin spread, not looking at the mare across the table. A little plan of her own was forming in her mind...