Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Death Welcomes- evil

Rascal~

@,@@Iron Wing@@LittleRawr,@@Pripyat Pony,

Stardust was practically dead, she should have been dead. But yet her lungs still moved, with too much pain. Her mind still clicked on, if not so slowly for the music was still blaring, not did not hurt as much. Her mind had taken too much, and her body 

The fact was, she should have been dead, but she wasn't. She couldn't die, she hadn't done her purpose, but creation did torture her.Tortured her to the extent that she should have been dead.

And how many had Stardust been in the exact same situation, to lay well past death door but never to die. The endless suicide attempts were long forgotten, she had accept the fact that she wasn't going to die until the balance had been completely set.  

She knew what she was. 

Stardust just layed in Arion's arms, not breathing very well and still fully in pain. The burning had stopped but her flesh was still smoking slightly. Her eyes were glowing though, she was starting to feel something other than the pain.

She didn't know what exactly it was, but it felt familiar to her. Like the feels should get when she stared into the shadows long enough when she still looked like a filly. Like when she was in the shadows long enough in these very halls in which she lived in, the halls she had made. The mountain as all well and good, but she had made it a home. That's why so many thing were dark, why many things were in shadows. 

She was breathing better, her body adjusting to the way it had been beaten. Until something had hit.

It was like a knife, a sword and been plunged into her side, something her body could handle with anymore. And then music started to hit her ears, more torture to her. Stardust couldn't take it anymore, she had enough of this. But she still wasn't in full control of her body.

Her neck snapped towards the stallion and mare playing her guitar, the snap indicated that it had infact snapped, broken. Her neck had been broken yet she was still alive, and her eyes glowed even brighter.

"STOP!" 

It didn't sound like Stardust, it was too gravelly for it to be a female's voice. And it held too much power, something that nothing in this world could create. 

"STOP!"

" Motherfuc-" Cleo jumped back, hitting the wall behind her hard. She looked at Stardust, a sliver of fear in her eyes.

​What the hell?!? Is she possessed? Cleo was starting to feel a little dizzy. She had hit the wall hard, but she didn't even notice the pain. One of her hooves had started bleeding, she had scratched it on the sharp end of her battleaxe guitar. Did I just hear a crack? 

Stardust's neck looked weirdly... Off. Like it had been broken. A shiver passed through Cleo.

What was that voice? It didn't sound like Stardust. She must be possessed! But by what? The thing that is torturing her? Is it gonna do the same to me now? Wait! Can it read my thoughts? 

Cleo hastily put up the imaginary mental barrier up again.

​That voice... It sounds like the Royal Canterlot voice multiplied by a million. Or a billion. Why did it tell me to stop? It... It must not like music! Cleo felt a little dumb now, for not realizing it earlier. That's my one defense against it! Ha! A little smug smile made it's way onto Cleo's face. I can defend myself. Well, I hope so!

All of this happened within a space of a few seconds, even if it felt like hours to Cleo.

Duran the lynx

"STOP!" It didn't sound like Stardust, it was too gravelly for it to be a female's voice. And it held too much power, something that nothing in this world could create.

Duran was sensing the presence from the outer world, a being that wasn´t really a being, more nature itself. "Creation..." he guessed as he was still within contact with Stardust. He could imagine that the yelling was meant for him to stop trying to change the purpose of Stardusts existence. It was laughable that creation didn´t had enough faith to trust in it´s own plans, also it showed him that creation feared him... feared that he was able to change everything for real. That gave him even more confidence than ever since creation or death never even tried to change things as they were set in motion. But the presence of this abnormal awareness showed him that creation itself thought that Duran had enough might to actually change history with him manipulating the strings from the background.

"You finally show yourself... It has been a long time, measured in this dimension.... You want me to stop, so that you can get your "balance" within this reality..." he spoke to Stardust, as he knew that creation would mediate through her body. It was coincidence that he now was able to talk to it, but it was fitting perfectly into his plans. "I will grant your wish of balance... but in exchange, i want to change several things myself. So if you want me to stop, stop hurting Stardust or listening to her thoughts as she has the right to have her own mind. Even if you created her for your purpose, you have to stick to your OWN rule... that every being has his own thoughts and mind. This rule is in existance and can´t be ignored, else you wouldn´t need another creature to handle your business in this reality." he spoke. "Leave her alone, and i won´t hinder your original plan." he finally said, still sitting within his own reality, unbound from all rules that would exist in the normal world. Duran was pleased with how the things were developing and he was sure that Stardust would want to talk to him later...

Thorn the ebony timberwolf

"I have not have a good talk with a Timber wolf in a good few years, and you, your different"

Thorn wasn´t able to grin, but if he could do it, he would do that right now. Caras probably didn´t notice, but he was 2.5 times bigger than a normal timberwolf and he had a weight of nearly a ton! Probably because Thorn was laying within a dark corner, but still it was somehow funny to listen to him. For the timberwolf, the pony still had a squeaky voice, but he was somehow to pronounce meaning within these noises.

""Ok its been nice talking to you, but I gotta save my friends life, so I'll see around.""

@, @@Pripyat Pony, @,

"Take care, little one." he just said while he watched Caras leaving the hideout. It sure wasn´t in Stardusts intention, but he would not hinder him to leave since he did not have the right to do something like this within Stardusts hideout. Thinking about Stardust made him feel how his host was tortured, probably by a force the timberwolf was unable to understand. He stood up and walked into the hall where the things were happening. Stardust was speaking within an abnormal voice, commanding to stop. The only thing Thorn could imagine that the demon or the mysterious cat had something to do with that. But he wasn´t understanding the higher forces of magic. He was just using his inner aura and soul for his own magical abilities. He stepped near Stardust and looked at the other ponies. If someone of these mere walking fastfood ponies were the cause of this mess, he would just eat them with a huge bite. He snarled as he looked with his unholy yellow glowing eyes into the round of ponies that had gathered here, also to the demon that was within the room.

Since he was unable to talk to the these creatures it was difficult to communicate to them. But now that he had chosen this hideout as his new territory, he feeled responsible for the security of all inhabitants and guests. He was able to heal Stardust, but only if these changes on her would stop. He send a magical impulse to the others that meant the following words in their minds. "Wolf - will - heal - if - calmed". He wasn´t sure if the others could understand him, but that was the only thing he could do right now. Also he was wondering were the cat was as he sniffed the area.

Edited by Iron Wing

(edited)

@@Iron Wing,

Creation swirled in the mind of it's soldier, she was it's and she could take control if it wished.  And it had taken control of her when those thoughts of freedom entered her mind once again. She had, had them before. But creation had wiped her mind, so those thoughts could never be thought again. Only the memories of the pain she had felt when she tried to end her life remained, and the memories of why she tried. 

Creation had control of this filly. She was it's. 

It could harm her at any moment and it had punished it's mare duly for thinking of freedom once again. It knew everything of what was happening, and the other things within it's filly's home. The dark soul, something that sprung from what creation had started.

"You finally show yourself... It has been a long time, measured in this dimension.... You want me to stop, so that you can get your "balance" within this reality..." he spoke to Stardust, as he knew that creation would mediate through her body. It was coincidence that he now was able to talk to it, but it was fitting perfectly into his plans. "I will grant your wish of balance... but in exchange, i want to change several things myself. So if you want me to stop, stop hurting Stardust or listening to her thoughts as she has the right to have her own mind. Even if you created her for your purpose, you have to stick to your OWN rule... that every being has his own thoughts and mind. This rule is in existance and can´t be ignored, else you wouldn´t need another creature to handle your business in this reality." he spoke. "Leave her alone, and i won´t hinder your original plan."

It seemed as though the dark soul had understood, it yelled to stop those torturing it's filly even more. Creation was not entirely something bad, it knew of boundaries. And it's filly only had the ones place by it. But still, creation left it's charge  It always stayed with her, but it moved on to talk with the dark soul, bound to this world. The soul had given it's filly the thought's in which made it to punish her. 

"Do not talk to me like you have some sort of control, you hold power but no control of things. I only punish my dear filly for her bad behaviour  Which you implanted in her mind. 

I shall not leave her alone, for if I did she would not exist. She is mine, and only I shall be. She does not exist, she was never to be born. So the rule does not apply.

I want you to leave my dear filly alone, leave her to do her purpose.  For I will do anything to keep my balance, to keep the world I created alive"

Edited by rascal61

((Just so I can have fun with Thorn, I think that a demon lord that is coming up soon is Varlock. I mean, not only can he talk to wolves, he is also big enough to horse around with him with Thorn having fun and Varlock not getting hurt.))

Arion turned to Thorn and, after a bit of a double take, bowed. "Thank you, leader of the pack. That is most appreciated."

Silthril, with a grim smile on his face, let go of the obnoxiously red telephone. It whipped around on its cable and retracted into the portal. "Void'll take care of it..."

A... voice entered Stardust's head. A familiar voice. Gentle.

While I agree with physical punishment, turning my prophet into a bag of broken bones is not productive for our cause.

Magic flew through her body, healing her and repairing her harm. Feathers grew back where they had been torn and/or fallen off. The body was basicaly one of a new pony.

Now, Stardust. While you will not remember this conversation, or even the fact that it was me, you will remember this pain. And you will remember this is what will happen if you continue thinking that you are separate.

As Arion loosened his hold on her as she healed, bones snapping back into place and organs repairing themselves.

Silthril sat back, satisfied. "And that is why I like Lord Void. Despite being a demon, he is a generically nice guy. As long as it fits into his goals and he's not in a foul mood."

nyb3bd.jpg

"Do not talk to me like you have some sort of control, you hold power but no control of things. I only punish my dear filly for her bad behaviour Which you implanted in her mind. I shall not leave her alone, for if I did she would not exist. She is mine, and only I shall be. She does not exist, she was never to be born. So the rule does not apply. I want you to leave my dear filly alone, leave her to do her purpose. For I will do anything to keep my balance, to keep the world I created alive"

Nostalgia was the correct describtion for Duran´s feeling as he heared creation itself talk to him. But even it was creation that was speaking, Duran was not impressed by the explanations or acting of this mighty but very unreal being. "So... you would risc that a creature from the world beyond creation, a mind that won´t die like a mortal and has unlimited time to hinder your plans becomes a serious factor in aborting your plans? I thought that you would be a bit more "creative" ..." the lynx joked, but with real serious intentions behind his sentences. Of course he wouldn´t say something like that without thinking about the consequences. Creation was a mighty being, but still it had to think logical and rationally, meaning that it would probably reconsider the current situation including the factor the lynx was giving. But Duran was way ahead with his thinking.

"You don´t know who or what i am, nor do i know you. But even without knowing you, i can tell that you do not want to give up your plans, your Stardust and her destiny are important for you since you have to keep the balance. Without balance, creation will meet destruction, and thats something you want to avoid, avoiding that everything ends just like that. Of course there are many other reasons, but this is not important right now. Fact is that you need your precious alicorn mare to fullfill your plan, and without her you don´t have anything. So if i hinder her, you would have serious problems." he said stopped. He was waiting to give his words more importance to think about. Then he continued, his eyes glowing menacing as his inner core started to get active and his true soul out of the void was showing itself. The core spoke to creation with dead serious intentions.

15d6pf4.jpg

"If you dare to cross our path again in a negative way, we shall destroy your alicorn and wipe out her entire existance from this world, so we would hinder your plans for all eternity... now out of our sight, unworthy one!" it said with a unreal voice, filled with the most destructive intentions anyone could imagine. The core got silent again as the inner gate for the void closed itself. The first layer of Duran was again in control. "You heared him... this discussion is over." he said and cut off the link. Duran knew why his core had said this. With the thought about the chance to loose anything, creation would need time to think about alternative solutions. Of course there was none, so creation could fear that this was it´s last chance to hinder Duran via words from crossing it´s plans. But perhaps it would search communication sooner or later.

Duran was able to activate the gate into his dimension, breaking into this reality within no time. The void itself, the nothingness was able to erase an existant being from the timeline, as if it had never existet. No pony would be able to remember him or her, nor would there be hints for the existence itself. Duran filled the room with infinity, so this room was growing within it´s own rules, endless unbound from all rules of existence. Finally, there was something that was coming from the emptiness… but nothing visual… nothing physical… it was the feeling of horror itself! A feeling that had not a physical body, so nothing could be seen within this room… but creation could perhaps sense that it was something that was lurking, creepy and slowly moving like a snake on the ground, like crawling slowly to Stardust.

The nothingness within this room had now it´s target, getting near the prey inch by inch, flowing out of the emptiness, manifesting as a presence out of physics and magical laws, but still there within the room of infinity, entering the realm of Equestria at the same time. It would plunge the soul into darkness, filling it with emptiness, just leaving horror behind, eating up the soul and change the body into an anonymous creature… feeding from its preys complete existence until it was erased out of this world forever. If it would finish this goal, every memory would be deleted, even the memory others within this world had about this creature… it would be a complete wipe out from the planar world… and the world wouldn´t remember her, because he would have never existed from the beginning…

Of course Duran had no intentions to really do something like that to Stardust, but creation had to feel how serious the lynx was about his words. No mortal, magical law, god or outer world creature or being would be able to command him to stop, exception was if it would want to talk. After nearly reaching stardust, Duran normalized everything within his own room, the presence of the void went back and lynx closed his eyes for a short moment. He sighed and then he went back to his old self as he was waiting for reactions. He would not leave this room until he was clear that Stardust was alright.

Caras returned to the cave, beaten and broken, both physicly and mentaly. He had just watch his only true friend in all of Equestria and the lands beyond die before his eyes, to a pony that he could not defeat. He started speaking in the toung of the Bat so no one could understand him.

""What am I if I cannot kill a single foe? What am I if I cannot defend the ones I care about? I am the war lord of destuction, chaos and mischife. Why was I not able to save my friends life?""

Out of frustration, he let out a loud roar that could rivle that of a Manticore, before punching the wall putting a large crack in it. Realizing what he had done, he used his magic to quickly fix the large crack.

"This must never, ever happen again."

He used his magic to try and talk to the pony he had just fought against.

"I don't know if you can here me, but I know who you are, I know your fighting style and I know who you work with. Tell your demontouched allies that, that I'm coming for them, and anyone they have allied themselves with, are also dead. I don't care who they are, I'm going to find you all, I'm going to hunt you down, your allies are going to die first, Jester, and your going to watch as I take there lives one by one. I'm coming for you, there is no escape anymore, what you saw back there, was just a taster of what is to come."

Creation let the dark soul reach out to its filly, the feel of nothingness and horror filled the dark void. It knew that it was some kind of warning, the dark soul showing it it's power, what it could do. But creation knew that it wouldn't do anything to her yet, not yet. 

Maybe the dark soul did not realise, creation had the same powers. But it did not use them, and it could not use them in this time. The world was too well together, it was not splitting at the ends. That  was how Stardust was born.

Creation's filly was slipped into the world through the loose ends, but not when the world unravelled. So that she could have a chance to grow to do her purpose, but Creation had control on its filly. The mare of time was still a filly. Even as a mare, cold hearted, responsibilities weighing her, wisdom surrounding her. She was still a filly trapped in the confines of her mind, creation had control of everything else that the mare was. 

It controlled her actions by the constant sound, something that terrorised the young one when she was small, and it was something that creation took on. It did not need to control her with music, it could do it with other ways. But it had to careful, as what she was creation had to be careful. It did not want to shatter it's filly, did not want to shatter what she was. 

Stardust had to be kept intact, until her purpose was filled. For that was the only time she could die, for everything to be safe. 

But then another entered creation's filly's mind, a very high demon. But Creation could not remember the name of it. 

The demon healed creation's filly, talking to her and creation itself. But then it talked to specifically her, and did what creation was planning on doing. Though it wiped her mind only of the demon's encounter with her, and the reason why. Creation returned to her as her bones healed, usually the mare of time would have to wait for her bones to heal. Spending months on end laying wherever she was hurt, for she could not die. 

Stardust breathed deeply as her broken bones and wings fixed, her vision blurring but fixing itself. Usually this would happen slowly, and painfully over months. But it seemed as though her healing was being quickened, but she could not remember why. 

Her mind had been muddled before, many times infact. Stardust wasn't her own pony, and she knew that, but it was sometimes hard to tell when you've be messed with when it had happened so many times before.  But the music still played within her mind, but it was quiet. To an extent, for how quiet could it get?

Silthril visibly relaxed, even if this meant that the black smoke merely spread out a bit over the ground. "It is good to see that you are better now..."

Arion glanced around at the others before slackening his tightening grip, letting Stardust slide a little, her hind legs touching the ground. "Madam... are you alright?"

The greater demon lord turned to him. "She just had her body destroyed and put back together. Would you be alright?"

"..."

The demon lord hovered slightly below the portal, looking at the assembled ponies. He sighed, looking at the lynx. "I guess the inner is more worthy than the outer... it is good that Stardust's bodyguard is a worthy one."

@@Child Of Darkness,

"The language of the winged rodents? Wise choice, considering that you broke the exact same rule once again. Dirty rat." Silthril sighed. "I see that you have lost a friend to the demon-hunters. However many of those oaths that you make, chances are that some member of the do-gooders will pull their rumps out of trouble when they poke their noses into it, whether the trouble be artificial or not. Humph." He sighed. "Where did you go, anyways? Halfway across Equestria?"

Silthril visibly relaxed, even if this meant that the black smoke merely spread out a bit over the ground. "It is good to see that you are better now..."

Arion glanced around at the others before slackening his tightening grip, letting Stardust slide a little, her hind legs touching the ground. "Madam... are you alright?"

The greater demon lord turned to him. "She just had her body destroyed and put back together. Would you be alright?"

"..."

The demon lord hovered slightly below the portal, looking at the assembled ponies. He sighed, looking at the lynx. "I guess the inner is more worthy than the outer... it is good that Stardust's bodyguard is a worthy one."

@@Child Of Darkness,

"The language of the winged rodents? Wise choice, considering that you broke the exact same rule once again. Dirty rat." Silthril sighed. "I see that you have lost a friend to the demon-hunters. However many of those oaths that you make, chances are that some member of the do-gooders will pull their rumps out of trouble when they poke their noses into it, whether the trouble be artificial or not. Humph." He sighed. "Where did you go, anyways? Halfway across Equestria?"

"Your words are bitter and meaningless, I sugest that you stop wasting your breath in the matter, and if you consider the Crystal mountains half was across Equestria then yes, but I do not see how it is any of your buisness, what I do and where I do it at. So stay out of my way Silthril, I don't want this to get violent and bloody, and never, ever again insult my race. The bat ponies may be a breed lost to history, save a few of us. Do not call us winged rodents or Rats. For our race is strong and we do not take kindly to insults."

Caras then walked away, deep into the caves, thinking to himself.

'Trust no one. Focus on the goal, do not let anyone distract me from my objective, restore balance to the world. Stop it from falling apart, and at the same time, get revenge. The demon hunters, they are strong foes, smart, powerful and have the resorces. Main target is The Jester, the one who killed my friend Zycrin.'

Caras flew to the roof of the cave, in the darkest place he could find. He had been awake for too long, and needed to sleep. He let go of all of his thoughts and let himself drift off into sleep, hanging from the roof like a bat.

Edited by Child of Darkness

img-1908919-2-15d6pf4.jpg

Duran noticed that it had no use to talk to creation. It seemed to still believe that it could had any influence on what the lynx was doing, or that it was comparable with his own power. Of course creation was powerfull, but Duran had his own unique skills and powers that couldn´t be copied. He decided that it would be best to leave everything in the situation it was right now. Things would play into his paws sooner or later, he didn´t doubt this even a second. Stardust was being healed and probably would remember several things about him and what he had said, meaning that he didn´t have to speak to her again until she was approaching him. The demon that was near her was the only one that used similar powers as Duran... the only difference was that the demon as a lord of the void just used the element of nothingness, meanwhile Duran WAS the manifestation of this element. Funny to think about that the demon didn´t notice that until now. He changed back into his normal form, still warped out of reality in his room.

img-1908919-1-nyb3bd.jpg

"This is so much fun... i am curious what the other side is doing now, also what the others within our team are thinking. But i shall remain until the next day here..." he said, jumping into his sleeping basket Stardust had left him there. Deep within his core, he started to boot all the energy he had gathered over the millenia, but still he hid this powerfull aura from all the others. Stealth was very important so that nobody would realize what he was. If everybody didn´t realize his power, he wouldn´t be a danger in the eyes of his team mates or the other side.

Thorn the ebony timberwolf

The timberwolf watched how another being started to heal Stardust. It seemed that he didn´t listen to him, like all creatures of the ponyworld didn´t listen to him. He grumbled as he walked outside the mainroom to the lobby again. He hated them so much these demons, ponies and wizards. They never listened and they never would understand the dark power of nature itself, and the day would come where he would show them all what he was capable of. He layed down on the floor again, not caring about the stuff that went on next to Stardust. So he watched the main entry , always ready to shoot a deadly energy beam at every intruder who wanted to enter.

Edited by Iron Wing
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Madam... are you alright?"   The greater demon lord turned to him. "She just had her body destroyed and put back together. Would you be alright?"   "..."

Stardust was blinking as her vision was returning, her mind was groggy in a sense. It usually was after she had healed, but then she would have been healing over months. Not mere seconds. 

Though the music had quietened down, but it was still hard for her to hear things correctly. Her ears were adjusting to the quiet, and things were being muffled when they were fixing. Though she had gotten a few words from what the others were saying.

Her voice was hoarse, but she still tried to speak.

"I... I will live... But this healing usually takes, longer."

Stardust had felt her hooves touch the ground, and she had waited till after she spoke before she tried to stand. She knew that she couldn't do both at this point, though soon she would be. 

She was slightly shaky as she tried out her mended bones. They may act like new, but they were still her original bones and she always had slight trouble with them. Old age did that to her, even though she didn't age, the thought still counted. 

She blinked her eyes again as she was able to stand still, her vision blurring slightly. Her healing had gone a bit too quickly and her body and mind had to talk to each other. 

She would be the diplomatic again soon, but for a moment she was going to recover. Even if it were just for a few seconds, she had something to do. She wasn't going to stop.