Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Death Welcomes- evil

Rascal~

@,

Diego entered the meeting place in silence, only sizing up the mare who had let him inside and eventually coming to the conclusion that no, he'd never seen her before in his life. At least, not that he was aware. Diego had spent far too much of his life slumped over bar tops after drinking too much hard cider, so it was entirely possible that he might have spoken to a few strangers who he could no longer remember. He noticed, even with his head still a bit fuzzy from alcohol, that there seemed to be a bit of a standoff between the mare who had let him inside, and another. This he thought was typical for most evil doers. They forgot that they were meant to be on the same side and instead of banding together to battle the goody goodies, instead wasted time sniping at each other. No wonder the Princesses found it easy to pick them off. Diego said nothing of this however, just walking to a chair and sitting down to wait to be told exactly what this was all about. It was obviously something big, or else none of them would have been called here.

@@Pripyat Pony@@LittleRawr,

Stardust walked in as Diego sat down and she walked to her position at the table. It seemed as though everyone was here and the music had calmed down, giving her the chance to calm down as well. Stardust was close to a jump, something that she didn't want to do while hosting guests. She couldn't go and jump through time when there was something important to be done, and she hated having to fight amongst those who were meant to be her allies.

Stardust lifted the shield on Cleo's guitar and waited to see what her reaction would be. She didn't want to jump and so she was willing to have a little truce, for the sake of what they were planning.

Stardust sighed, she had lived long enough to know that this was something important and that it needed everyone's cooperation.Though she had a very small idea if Cleo was even going to stay, she may run after what Stardust was going to say.

Stardust touched the blood again and then wiped it on the table, she would have a shower latter. But right now she had to find the right words for her next speech.

@,

Cleo moved her chair a little closer to her guitar, keeping her eyes on Stardust. It can't hurt if I have less space between the guitar and me... After all, it can double as a physical and mental weapon. Mentally to Stardust, anyways. 

She then finally noticed that someone new had walked into the room. She looked away from Stardust, and instead at the new pony. 

Guess he's another one who got called in by that crazy mare. But, he doesn't look evil. Just... Drunk. Cleo knew perfectly how alcohol addicts looked like, since she had lives in Manehatten for most of her life. And he looks like a major addict. She frowned, then looked back at Stardust. Cleo's scowl grew, but this time, in disgust. At least I don't wipe my own blood on the table... Focus, Cleo.

The mare then looked back at her guitar, yearning to grab it. She was still looking at Stardust from the corner of her eye. Maybe if she's distracted for a moment I can grab it... But not play it. I'll play outside when the meeting is over, so that she can't hear. Now, Cleo wanted to play just for the sake of hearing her guitar again. 

Duran the lynx

Duran, I am a part of a different timeline, a time very far into the future. I travel through time as I please and to let you know. There are many a lynx that lives in my future, though they do not live now. I used to play with creatures similar in appearance from when I was quite a young filly. Though I have known beings of your power my entire life, I was born from it. That may give insight into why I can see you.

Duran looked at Stardust, stretching a bit. "It may be true, but perhaps not. I won´t judge anything now since i want to see the complete situation. Maybe you can feel a bit of my power even if i am dampening the energy output. As things are set up now, i am not able to understand the full spectrum your abilities and your intentions. But i am here to listen and to learn about what you have to say." he replied. He was a powerful creature, but holding his magical energy. He didn´t want others to know about his potential. He was smart with a strong mind and abilities beyond normal understanding. No ability was able to read his thoughts or feelings since everyone who tried would have to look at his core, enduring the void and the nothingness with the danger to be swallowed completely and be wiped out from existence itself. If the darkness within would kill a soul, it would erase it´s signature from this world and it would change like the deleted soul would never have existet from the beginning. But within this realm he was bound to magical laws, even if he was able to bend such.

As the ponies Stardust and Cleo started to argue, Duran was watching carefully. He didn´t have any mind reading ability, even if he was able to talk with his mind. For this pony called Cleo, her guitarr seemed very important. Several reasons could lead to that... it was important because of a sentimental worth for her... also this could be an artefact which gave her an unknown power.... or it was unique and worth many bits. He didn´t know for sure so he decided to say nothing.

"You are very wrong Cleo, for I am a God, how else does on live for 12000 years how else does on battle in hell, how else does one kill Gods. If you still do not beleve me, that prehaps you need a demonstration of my power. But I will not need to show you Cleo, for I know how to really 'pull your strings' per say. You need to work on protecting your thoughts, it is very easy to invade your mind."

The one called "Caras" also was a strong one. To invade minds was a very powerful ability, but luckily he would not have much luck with Durans mind. The mysterious cat shaped creature´s strength was it´s mind and magical power. If Caras didn´t lie, he was a very experienced fighter who had seen many battles, training his skill to an unmeasurable standard. But talking about himself that he is a God? It was very informative and it told Duran much about this ponies character.

About the timberwolf he didn´t loose much thoughts. He could not read or analyse this creature well, so he just kept watching...

Thorn the ebony timberwolf

Thorn was sitting and watching the ponies that came in, taking the scent of them all, also from some that tried to hide or were outside. The longer he listened to the arguing mares, the more he could understand from their voices, but to get all the complicated meanings, it was too difficult. Sometimes he snarled and grumbled, but never too loud. There were many interesting characters who entered the room now and then, and it would be exciting to see what they were capable off. Also he did want to know why he was invited by Stardust as he had not found anything why she had invited him. Because he was the strongest existing timberwolf with nearly a ton weight. His mind was easy to read since he only reacted on instincts. He was clever for a wild beast, but right now it seemed his task to do nothing at all.

Diego for his part noted that Cleo seemed to write him off, and it amused him a little. Of course, the reason why he drank was cuz of his chaos powers. They were a curse, cuz other ponies shunned him and he'd also been robbed of any chance to have a normal life as a result. Diego thought back to how his marefriend Starfall had fled after he'd finally snapped and hit back at the ponies tormenting him. They had had no idea of what they were dealing with. The town had been all but destroyed, with the population much lowered, by the time Diego withdrew his powers and galloped off into the night. He had been filled with anger when he had unleashed chaos on to the town but afterwards, there was nothing but sadness.

That was when he first started drinking. It numbed the pain and killed the feelings of loneliness, as well as dampening the raging red insanity which always threatened to erupt again when another bar patron pushed past him or was looking at him the wrong way. Alcohol was the only thing which stopped him from leveling a town again and attracting the attention of the Princesses... Diego didn't particularly want to be sent to the moon. There were no bars there, for one thing. But he did on occasion release small pockets of chaos magic on parts of Equestria. The panic of ponies who inadvertantly walked into these pockets did Diego good. It was a small revenge after all for their treatment of him.

@@~Luminiferous Ether~@@LittleRawr,@@Pripyat Pony, @@Iron Wing, @,

Stardust acknowledged what Duran had said, but she didn't want to speak to him through the mind link. The noise in her head barely made it possible to hear him in the first place.

Stardust put her shoulders back and waited a few seconds before she started.

"Welcome, dear partners, to my home. The mountains of this land.

I shall introduce you to the members of this party, as all of you need to know who you shall be working with in the near future. "

Stardust used her head to show where she was talking about, the music in her head whispering the words and names to tell.

"Duran, the dark, the shifter, the one of the void and darkness, something from unknown

Thorn, the natural, one of the magic of life, the hunter made by the magic of life.

Diego, the one who lost, the drunkard, the lost soul, the one rejected

Cleo, the player, the young, the young mare determined to prove

Caras, the warrior, the fighter, the old friend, the warrior from hell

And I, Stardust, the mare of time, the one created for war, maddened by music.

We have been called, summoned. By something that is all, by something that started it all. We are a part of a balance that was created to keep everything alive. Even though we kill and destroy we are a part of the bigger picture. The world was made so that there was a balance of the good and the evil, and we are on one side. While everyone else is on the other. I have felt the disturbance in the world, the good has been tipping the scale for too long. We are the only proper force on this scale to do something before everything ends, I was created to keep balance and I will not let my sacrifices be unnoticed. We must make a stand, we must fight, and win. We have to win the balance or there will be no scale to be tipped.

So I have called you all to strategize, to make a plan that will tip the balance in our favour. Understood? Now,  what do we have in mind?"  

This is all about balance? Huh. 

Cleo mused, looking around at the other ponies. She had calmed down enough to think rationally- Well, rationally enough for her. She couldn't help but agree to Stardust's words, about how good has been tipping the scales for too long. 

How would the world be like if everything was equal? The earth pony wondered. Since she had been born in this era, she was used to everything being on the side of good. The only time she had seen evil was when Discord had reigned for a short time, but in that time there was no good present at all. 

Although it might be better if there was a little bit more chaos and evil than good, to keep things interesting. Cleo decided. Right now, there's harmony. Harmony is tipped in the side of good, that's why it destroys or cleans up evil. While balance is not on either side. Instead, it is perfectly in between. She thought, then looked up from her hooves.

" I suggest that we start by winning the common ponies over, the ones that are not directly in the Princesses' reach. " Cleo announced, placing her hooves on the table. " Once we have more ponies on our side, we can move on to other cities. I suggest that we start with Manehatten."

Fallen Spark approached the cavern slowly, staying clandestine. He slowly protruded from his knapsack a dark cloak, which he slowly pulled over his body, to conceal himself from the fallout of the other powerful magicians that the message insinuated were to arrive, wizards of power, Unicorns of great prestige. No, I do not want to fall under their spell... I will discard the knapsack now, its purpose has been served, one cannot have too much of a good thing, now can they...-

~

Fallen Spark scouted the area, hoping to find an entrance in the imposing cavern laid out in front of him, but to no avail, his clandestine entrance hindered by the practicality of life, hmm. It appears I must enter directly through the entrance provided by the writer of this message... How witty- Fair enough, I will abide by your rules of engagement. As I slowly approach the door I hear muffled sounds from inside, oh great Celestia I'm late. Fallen Spark quickly hurries to the door and hurriedly knocks, careful not to impair its function, and to be wary of any charm that may be weaved into the intimidating exterior of the cavern. Well, Fallen Spark thought, maybe this was simply meant to be- [Doorknocking intensifies]

~

(( @rascal61 ))

Edited by ~Luminiferous Ether~

I suggest that we start with Manehatten."
 "Yes Manehatten would be a good starting point, but I would like to expand on what you said. Winning over one city at a time is good, but we are powerful and smart enough to split into two groups and take two cities at once using diplomatics, One of my strong points, I can be very manipulative with lesser minds, so no one here. But this is just an idea but yes we should start with gathering the support of the lesser ponies, and Manehatten does seem like a good place to start. Stardust you may want to answer the door, I think another pony has arrived." Caras was in agreement with Cleo on this one, even though he hated Cleo for many reasons, he could not argue with his method or his idea. When he was done talking he got telepathic message, across the dimension bridge. 'Listen to me carefully, you must win this, because if you do not the balance will be broken and all forces of evil will be have there powers reduced an we will all be weak and vulnerable, that is what has happened here, I don't want your world to suffer the same fate as mine, and please keep Stardust alive, she is important to victory. Tell them all what I have told you.' Caras was slightly confused by the message, even though this has happened many times before, this one made him cautious.

"Yes Manehatten would be a good starting point, but I would like to expand on what you said. Winning over one city at a time is good, but we are powerful and smart enough to split into two groups and take two cities at once using diplomatics, One of my strong points, I can be very manipulative with lesser minds, so no one here. But this is just an idea but yes we should start with gathering the support of the lesser ponies, and Manehatten does seem like a good place to start.

" There has to be as little mind voodoo as possible. Just enough to make 'em doubt 'good'." A small smirk started growing on Cleo's face. Her mind was working, going over the plan and whatever could go wrong.

"If you start controlling them completely, with one simple scan the Princesses will know that something's up. Manehatten is a great place to start since that city already has the highest concentration of criminals."

When she heard the knock at the door she looked over curiously before returning her gaze to the others. Stardust will deal with that.

" Anyways-"

'Listen to me carefully, you must win this, because if you do not the balance will be broken and all forces of evil will be have there powers reduced an we will all be weak and vulnerable, that is what has happened here, I don't want your world to suffer the same fate as mine, and please keep Stardust alive, she is important to victory. Tell them all what I have told you.'

Her next words were interrupted when Caras intruded into her mind. Immediately, a scowl marred her features.

I will win this, there's no doubt. You can tell this to them yourself, you can talk, right? Lastly, please stop getting into my head. It's annoying. Cleo thought to him, then pushed him out of her mind. She shook her head to get rid of the minor dizziness that followed. Damn mind readers. Always getting into my head as if it's their property. She grumbled.  

@@LittleRawr,@, @@~Luminiferous Ether~,

Stardust took in the ideas, yet to get a response from the two that weren't ponies. A political front may be good, but the suggestion of two teams was a better idea. Though Stardust had a different reason for a second team then going after two cities. They were going to have to fight if they wanted to win against other forces. And Stardust didn't really care for the diplomatic side, she was going to fight in this war either way

Stardust heard the door and ignored it just a second before she left to get it, feeling something. But she had no idea what it was.

She got to the door and opened up. She saw the stallion and didn't bother to talk to him, he was late but she did have to introduce him to the others when he got to the room.

He walked in and Stardust pointed to where he needed to go, then as he entered the room.

"Fallen, This is the rest. Sit and listen."

Stardust didn't know how she knew his name, she never met him before but she remembered being told his name by himself. She shook her head, time magic. Sometimes with the pounding of drums in her head and other instruments playing loudly she got things too early. She was a part of time itself and sometimes it came with its advantages, and its disadvantages.

@

..My fears borne alive by the sight of this gathering, it is her, I had hoped for more time before this meeting. A dance with the devil, Caras, oh how hast the magic of Stardust brought him back. If not for my mind having been strengthened by our previous encounter he would have probed my mind tenfold by now... What are you trying to do Stardust. I hope you can recall thy memories before it's too late.- Who are these others. Hmm, I had not expected so many..-

~

".. Hello Comrades, I have ventured far to meet the one called Stardust, I have noted that there are others like me, I am gratified in meeting you, let this be a strong alliance, and let us reap the fruits we sow in this venture tenfold..."  Am I doing right in this venture, of that I could not be less sure, my memories, elucidated by the moment, clouded by my own foolishness, they must be conversing of tactics, so why was I not here, why did I not have a premonition to tell of this moment... Hmm, maybe it was truly planned by her, no, that is impossible, she cannot- [blinks] "Sorry for my absence, could you please explain the plan to me, I hope to be of great help..." I will intervene when the time is right, this venture may well bring balance to the world, like any fruit when ripe, but if left to long, it may be soured and the balance will be upset with a partiality towards Chaos...-

~

@@~Luminiferous Ether~,

Diego had been listening in silence, but when the newcomer mentioned chaos, he sat up with a jerk.

"And what is wrong with chaos, may I ask?" he said. "I am qualified to speak on this matter, seeing as I am a chaos mage; in fact, the only pony chaos mage in existance. Chaos is beneficial to the balance which Stardust spoke of, or else I wouldn't have been invited, would I? Ponies of Equestria instinctively fear chaos, cuz they automatically link chaos magic to Discord. Of course, I don't have the powers of Discord: I can't cover the entire world in chaos. But I can certainly cover a town, and have done so, in the past. Don't speak ill of chaos."

The dark red and indigo patched unicorn stallion sat back in his chair, wondering what the reaction would be. He hadn't intended on making such a long speech, but felt that it needed to be said. Since the alcohol was slowly working its way out of his system, he'd gotten a clearer head which, despite the fact that he hated it, was obviously what was needed for this meeting, regardless of his feelings on the matter.

• Brohoof 1

"So I have called you all to strategize, to make a plan that will tip the balance in our favour. Understood? Now, what do we have in mind?"

Stardust took in the ideas, yet to get a response from the two that weren't ponies.

Duran the lynx

Duran listened to the speech of Stardust and the suggestions of the other ponies that were made. He thought about it and finally said something. With his mind link he spoke to everyone so that they could listen to him. "Don´t you think that there is a bit more analysing needed before we will creating a plan?" the genius lynx spoke. "Why did our former attemps fail? Simple to find out dear mortals... if you think about it, you all had a good plan in mind and tried to make it real. But Celestia and all the other heroes of this world could very soon see what the plan contained and develop a tactic against it. Now i ask you... what if we trick them? And not only once...." he said and waited a moment to give these words more importance. "Lets say we have a weak target and and an attack route that contains several important cities or places we have to take over... if we will attack just like that, the heroes will see what we are planning. But what if we first start with one group some diplomatic distractions, and let the one or other member of this group attack places that are totally not interesting for us? With that, our plan about our real targets will hide from their sight..." he continued.

"They will analyse these attacked places to find something of importance, they may split up. And then we strike! Weakening the heroes with a trap, making the situation dangerous for them! They will think that these places are important for us and prepare something while we will attack our real targets after that. They may even think that we are attacking random... confusion within their own ranks..." Duran continued with his own plan as a suggestion for this group. "Also we should eleminate tactical important points. We have to block routes so that post ponies or other ones that try to deliver messages are hindered. Without communication they can´t organize..." he finished his example, looking from one pony to another. Under normal circumstances these creatures weren´t even worth to adress with his voice, but since he noticed a chance to change the balance of powers, he would help.

Thorn the ebony timberwolf

Since Duran was able to speak to their minds, Thorn was understanding the little snack... .ah... cat. The plan wasn´t that bad, but it needed some more details and changes. The timberwolf thought about tactical places and such that nopony was interested in. He would be able to spawn and create normal timberwolves, so he could provide these members with a little army he was able to control. After the cat had finished speaking, Thorn was about to say something too. Of course he wasn´t able to communicate like the ponies or the cat thingy. He send an impulse into the room that contained thoughts and emotions: "I do - army create. I do - distractions. Knowing - the enemy." he thought as he tried to tell them that he was able to give them troops, that he would do the distraction and that somebody should investigate about possible dangers and heroes that would try to stop them.

Thorn was big and as a monster of great strength he was able to attack villages or towns with no problems. But he was also a very good hunter, and if something needed to be assassinated, he would do it. Of course it may seem a bit unlikely for such a big timberwolf that was nearly a ton heavy to sneak. but it was possible. He already had entered Canterlot Castle once, just to see who the princesses were, and then getting away without being noticed.

@@~Luminiferous Ether~,

Diego had been listening in silence, but when the newcomer mentioned chaos, he sat up with a jerk.

"And what is wrong with chaos, may I ask?" he said. "I am qualified to speak on this matter, seeing as I am a chaos mage; in fact, the only pony chaos mage in existance. Chaos is beneficial to the balance which Stardust spoke of, or else I wouldn't have been invited, would I? Ponies of Equestria instinctively fear chaos

"My apologies comrade, you must be mistaken, for I mentioned not chaos upon entrance to this noble gathering, I simply joined in the conversation, if you heard me speak ill of chaos, twas simply a figment of thy mind, I wish not to impede on thy thought pattern, however I must add, I attribute nor chaos to Discord, for that would be foolhardy, many have wreaked chaos over the land, be sure many a pony knoweth that" ((Btw to others, anything outside quotation marks is a mixture of movement and thought)) "Furthermore, it has come to my attention that there be none willing to partake in conversation with me on the matters for which I came, why is this so? Are you scared? I won't bite :p" Well, that should definitely get me a response, villains hate that taunt more than most taunts, it almost appears a knee jerk reaction for them to oppose it, Such proud people, it is almost nonsensical that they can work together. Well, it intrigues me that Stardust could bring them here, props be to her, but, I hope she knows what she's doing...

Duran the lynx

Duran listened to the speech of Stardust and the suggestions of the other ponies that were made. He thought about it and finally said something. With his mind link he spoke to everyone so that they could listen to him. "Don´t you think that there is a bit more analysing needed before we will creating a plan?" the genius lynx spoke. "Why did our former attemps fail? Simple to find out dear mortals... if you think about it, you all had a good plan in mind and tried to make it real. But Celestia and all the other heroes of this world could very soon see what the plan contained and develop a tactic against it. Now i ask you... what if we trick them? And not only once...." he said and waited a moment to give these words more importance. "Lets say we have a weak target and and an attack route that contains several important cities or places we have to take over... if we will attack just like that, the heroes will see what we are planning. But what if we first start with one group some diplomatic distractions, and let the one or other member of this group attack places that are totally not interesting for us? With that, our plan about our real targets will hide from their sight..." he continued.

"They will analyse these attacked places to find something of importance, they may split up. And then we strike! Weakening the heroes with a trap, making the situation dangerous for them! They will think that these places are important for us and prepare something while we will attack our real targets after that. They may even think that we are attacking random... confusion within their own ranks..." Duran continued with his own plan as a suggestion for this group. "Also we should eleminate tactical important points. We have to block routes so that post ponies or other ones that try to deliver messages are hindered. Without communication they can´t organize..."

"Duran, if I may. To attack a town not interesting to us would do the very thing we don't want, it would alert the Princesses of our existence and threat, to attack one town would enact a domino effect whence all major strategic locations would increase the amount of men per fortress, spreading them thin, which, as you said would be a good thing. But it would also enact another variable, a variable in your right mind you must have thought of. The Elements of Harmony. No, we should begin through not attacking, but division, deception is key, if we can separate the elements from Celestia, they cannot know, and that means to take out the messenger, the dragon Spike. If you see a flaw, tell me, but for now I see no reason for a militant front, first we should cut off the weakest links, after Spike is kidnapped the Elements would inevitably go to Canterlot...  However... Trains, can be delayed. Even though two Pegasi are elements, only one would fly there, and as a renowned egotist she could easily be hindered."

This display should prove to the Lynx that I am incapable of conscious and constructive thought, once I am lower than the others, I am no longer of their concern, once I am lower, I will be unnoticed. The tale of the Lynx tells of a creature of powers mortals cannot discern, but that's because they've been looking at it the wrong way, you don't interrogate a Lynx, you flatter and trick a Lynx...-

As for the Timberwolf, he will assemble his army, he might be a boon, but I am not sure

@@~Luminiferous Ether~@@Iron Wing,

Stardust agreed with Durans plan, the one the others came up was good than what she was going to get if she asked a round of the mill villain, but The lynx's plan was much better. And the timberwolf trying to speak did touch her, they were trying really hard to do this. They were trying really hard to fix this paradox, to fix everything and something clicked inside of her. Though it was the smallest of things and she barely noticed.

"I agree with both Fallen and Duran, we need to be better than the average villain. And the splitting up is a good idea. I know that I can be diplomatic and such but I wish to be fighting in these days.And this also why I called upon you to come here, one pony can only do so much but an entire force. That is when we are able to come up and defeat our enemies. And Thorn, I am grateful in your attempt to speak with us and I understood it enough. We will be grateful if you supplied us with an army to use in the bigger and finally fights. We need to distract everything if we are to win this war, and I am also waiting for others to come. I know that this is not usual for me, I hate working with so many others. But this is an important event that needs everything and anyone to be apart of. We may be able to rope some lesser evils into our plan so that we can accomplish it. And I do have all sorts of motives for this plan to work, some of which  we could use to bring in others for our army."

Stardust was planning on discussing one of the reasons for fighting in this war but she would tell them later, when everything was here or she felt it right to tell them.

@,

A thought flew through Fallen Spark's mind, do we? Do we have to be better than an average villain? Would that not simply intensify the resistance? Should we not instead act as petty villains, until we can get to the right position, to attenuate the risk of being caught, to wear the mask of incompetence as a facade to achieve our goal. Surely Duran has thought of this. Hmm, I will wait to see his response before I pursue any means, they must think they have come up with the answer by themselves, or they will never believe in it. Anything I do will be void, since it is based on my agenda, an agenda that is misunderstood by far more than a chaos lord. She has gone through time correcting paradoxes, maybe this is a greater revolution than I thought, but if that is so, she must be inciting revolution from the defenders of good also, we must be fighting ourselves in a way...-

What could Stardust be up too, I must stay here for a long time, if I know anything from her it's that she doesn't trust quickly. Hmm, maybe I can win over some others.

"Stardust, I believe it would be in your best interest to not reveal yourself as leader until the conquest is a fair way through, revealing yourself too soon gives the defenders of good a target, we want them to be in the dark."

"Stardust, I believe it would be in your best interest to not reveal yourself as leader until the conquest is a fair way through, revealing yourself too soon gives the defenders of good a target, we want them to be in the dark."

Stardust looked at the stallion, she was planning on telling them this soon but it seems that fallen had given her the best position tell it.

"I fear that it is too late for that Fallen, the other side knows. I have made an enemy  on the that side and she has been very diligent to capture me, she knows that I am the leader for this. But she has no idea of what we are planning and that gives us an advantage. That is why I wish to fight than be in a diplomatic situation, I can be recognized in a room but in the field they can only see me in the last seconds of their lives. As well, I feel that I must play the part of the fighter in this last war. I wish to go out fighting in my last battle, I need to do my duty before this happens."

Stardust smiled, but it was something that held knowledge, and regret. She knew that she was just a mortal alicorn. She knew that she was something against time, she knew that she was only created for one thing. To tip the balance of forces.

She knew that this was going to be her death, but she knew that she wasn't going to die in a battle. She was going to end when everything was balanced, when she was considered not of use, when her existence became something that was never made.

And she needed everyone's help to kill her.

Bloodlust looked at the white slip of paper impaled upon his horn. He had been walking along the forest path, when he glimpsed it's movement towards his right. He immediately charged at it, succeeding in impaling the envelope that was being delivered to him.

"The bullseye in my head is fake. Bequeath to me your secret language!"

He began to wildly shake his head back and forth, until the paper dislodged from its resting place. The letter fluttered out of the envelope and landed on the ground, open.

Dear Partner,

I wish to inform you that you are required to 

meet at the base of f          untains for a meeting.

I know that you may h                          place to summon demons 

Or destroy the world bu                       ing that you can not miss.

This is a meeting of mo                vil forces in Equestria

A meeting to organise t     biggest plan ever to be 

created.

I wish for you to come at 10 o'clock in the morning,

knock on the door for entry. 

Make sure you are not followed.

I'll be waiting...

Stardust.

"Where does thine poppycock reside, Dusty Star?" Bloodlust exclaimed, after realizing that the name of the location he was supposed to go to had been impaled not a few minutes earlier.

"GIVE ME ANOTHER REASONING, POPPET, THAT I MAY JOIN YOUR NOBLE QUEST" He shouted into nothingness, quite content to hear his voice echo off the mountains in the near distance. After a minute of silence, Bloodlust sat down into the muddy earth.

"I require a new bubblebath." He said to himself, before propping up next to a tree, and dozing off.

He began to dream. He dreamt of the screams of an orphanage, burning bright against the twilight sky. He dreamt of the path in front of him, how it winded up the mountain, and ended at a door, cut into the side. He dreamt of frolicking through a field of daisies, kicking bunnies as he went.

"A jaguar's courage means nothing to me!" He yelled, waking with a jolt, startling several nearby birds in their nests. As he stood up, he remembered the path.

"Wait for me, poppycock!"

Bloodlust began to trot up the path, winding through the forest itself, the trees becoming more and more thick by the second, until he exited completely the canopy of green. He continued on up the trail, eventually coming to a door, etched into the side of the mountain.

"Does thine golden goddess laugh within these ice-topped land titties?" He said, banging his head against the door repeatedly.

Edited by Pinkie Paranoia

@@~Luminiferous Ether~,

Diego shrugged. "I'm long past being afraid of anything. Perhaps that is a failing of mine, but then, I have many. It's all becoming a lot clearer to me now that I've been some time away from a bar. Tho don't expect that to become a habit. I need the cider far more than I need a clear head."

@,

In response to Stardust's speech, Diego said, casually, "I could use my chaos magic to create shadow clones of you. They won't last forever, only as long as the night lasts, but it would help to lay the foundations for fooling the ponies and tricking them into believing that the attack is elsewhere.

"You see, I've done this before with clones of myself. The shadow clones look identical to the original, and act in much the same way, save that they have no powers of their own. I will control them of course and I can make it seem as tho you are appearing in several places, at different times.

"Ponies panic very easily, or so I've found. There will be several misleading reports going in to the Princesses, and in the end, they won't know where you are or where you plan to attack."

Stardust listened again to both the music and what the others were saying, she was at the end of her rope but she was going to stick with this fight until it ended.

"I could use my chaos magic to create shadow clones of you. They won't last forever, only as long as the night lasts, but it would help to lay the foundations for fooling the ponies and tricking them into believing that the attack is elsewhere.   "You see, I've done this before with clones of myself. The shadow clones look identical to the original, and act in much the same way, save that they have no powers of their own. I will control them of course and I can make it seem as tho you are appearing in several places, at different times.   "Ponies panic very easily, or so I've found. There will be several misleading reports going in to the Princesses, and in the end, they won't know where you are or where you plan to attack."

"I believe that we may be using that talent of yours, though it may not only be me that you may have to shadow clone. I would assume that others that will fight may need the clones as well, though if you can only do one at the time then I would suggest doing them. I will not be at the forefront of every battle, I still am appointed leader and I cannot just go die at in the field. Though we may need your talent for confusing the others, we want to scare."

Stardust thought that the added advantage of what the pony was offering would definitely come in handy when the time comes of it. But then 

banging his head against the door repeatedly.

Stardust shook her head, another guest. How many letters did she put out? No matter she had to take the door.

"I am sorry, but I guess that must be another guest. Please excuse me."

Stardust walked away from the meeting and hoped that they would continue while she was gone, she didn't want to be there for every single thing.

@@Pinkie Paranoia,

Stardust reached the door, but as she got closer she could hear whoever was on the other side yelling about random things. She sighed, a letter must've reached someone who wasn't fully capable of their motor skills. She was going to have to fix that if she wanted for him to be able to partake in this meeting.

Stardust built up the magic in her horn and opened the door, the stallion falling towards her as he was mid swing for the door. She casted her spell.

The spell was something of a repressor, it held down or stop for a little while whatever was wrong with a pony. And she hoped that maybe this one would be calmer and be able to talk properly after he woke up, for he landed unconscious on the ground. 

Stardust sighed again, this was going to be a long day for her.

Cleo attempted to keep up with the conversation, but all the plans went right over her head. She was starting to feel rather sleepy, having a strong urge to put her head down. 

They might kill me while I sleep. Cleo yawned, barely covering her mouth with her hoof. She could still see her precious guitar in the corner of her eye, almost begging to be played. 

As Stardust left the room, Cleo seized this chance and quickly grabbed her guitar. A small, satisfied smirk appeared on her face. She placed it next to her stool.

After this small victory, Cleo was bored again. She fidgeted in her chair. I'm getting numb from sitting so long. Why did I even come here in the first place? Oh, right. Boredom. Well, nothing has changed since then. 

I'm so bored! Cleo felt like yelling. Thoughts of her dead family started to slowly creep into her mind. She shook her head frantically, trying to rid of them. I need to do something. Now. A little itch was starting to form. This 'itch', urged her to go out to the nearest down and do what she does best. Make other ponies as miserable as her.

Think of something else...

@,

"Oh, I can make many different shadow clones of many different ponies," Diego said, casually. "All I need is for the ponies required to give me one hair, for the spell to work. And of course for the location you would like these clones to appear at."

Diego, like Cleo, was beginning to get bored with just talk. He longed for a drink; it seemed as tho it was hours since his last one, and he was dying for another. If there was to be no cider in the offering, at least he'd like to go out and spread chaos someplace. With any luck, the talking would be done soon and he could get down to it.

Creating shadow clones would be fun, at least. Diego always loved making them, as well as revelling in the terror and panic of the ponies who saw them. If he released a herd of different shadow clones in different towns in Equestria, the Princesses would be up all night sorting out reports, which would not bode well for them being fit to think or fight the following day. Thoughts of his marefriend invaded his almost sober mind and he flinched. He had never craved a drink so bad... usually, Diego spent most of his time drinking so that those thoughts could never come to torment him...

"Well then, we are never going to get anything done by sitting here all day now are we. So, Stardust, it is up to you, what shall be are first move and when shall we start what ever it is we are going to do". Caras was looking forward to what Stardust was going to say next. He had not forgoton about the message he got from another dimension but this was not the time or the place for such triviel matters. Right now his main focus was doing what the voice told him to do and that was to keep Stardust alive, no matter the cost.

Caras was also getting restless. He had been sitting for far to long with too little being done. This is why he has a dislike of politics, thay always seem to take forever and nothing ever seems to got done. Or what does get done is not what they can to do in the first place. He hoped stardust would tell every one to entire plan soon so he could put it into action. He needed to stretch his legs and he also had a small blood lust to settle, and all the power from all of these creatures of evil and chaos being this close together, just made him want to fight all of them and see who would come out on top.

Bloodlust slowly began to raise himself, his vision shifting from black to blurred. He looked up at the pony standing over him, letting his eyes regain focus. When his vision cleared, he stood up, stretched his legs, and began to look around at the room he was in. Eventually his gaze fell upon a pony, standing by the door he had presumably just used to enter.

@

He began to speak. "What happened to me? I remember falling, but I don--" He cut himself off, mid-sentence, a shocked expression on his face, his muzzle agape. "M-My voice! It sounds normal! Did you do this? Can you understand me too?"

But then Bloodlust remembered how his words became so erratic in the first place. "I'll return to my old way of speaking soon, won't I? Never-mind, never-mind, if I recall correctly, this was my destination. There was also a letter asking for my presence, correct? I presume you, or whomever is in charge here, brought me to this location for a reason, so, quickly, let us discuss what needs to be said, do what needs to be done, before I return to my former state. I shall follow your lead."