Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Death Welcomes- evil

Rascal~

@@Pinkie Paranoia,

"Well, you are a tad bit late. We have already started to get into the swing of things but I'm sure that any input is of use right now. And do not worry about your, condition. I am happy to keep casting the spell for you so that you may continue to be understandable. I'm Stardust."

Stardust was acting nice for the stallion, he did just have a spell place on his mind but it was helping him be understandable. And that was all she wanted as of right now. She could understand everyone else and even the timber wolf was easy to understand, but she was not going to let someone with no control right into her home.

Stardust moved away from the door and shut it, then walked along to where the others were

"Come. We have not been long, we have only just started in getting ideas for movement for the war."

Stardust kept walking and walked into the conference room, the others were just talking things that she didn't really want to listen to. And Stardust noticed that Cleo had taken back her guitar, she could have taken away from her again but she left it. A truce gift or something like that.

Cleo had noticed that the other ponies were starting to get angsty, just like herself.

Good thing, too. Or else we're going to be talking forever.

" So. " Cleo drawled lazily. " Now that we've got that plan figured out, when and where are we going to use it? And what do I have to do? And who was that at the door?"

It's probably just a late pony. But it couldn't hurt to ask, right?

Satisfied with her questions, Cleo looked at the rest of the ponies.

That Diego guy seems like the best out of all of this group. Although he's a bit off. Well, almost everyone here is, so it's no surprise.

The earth pony looked at the lynx and the timberwolf from the corner of her eye.

Those two are just strange. Cleo decided. I wonder how that wolf was even intelligent enough to read the message. Better to not think about it, or else I'll get a headache.

The mare sighed, looking at her guitar. Even after her little assessment of some of the people here, she was still bored. Why did that Stardust mare have to not like music? Just my luck, huh? Even though Cleo was in rather... 'Polite' company, she would've still played. At least that would rid of the boredom.

The other ponies are restless, like water fighting to transcend the walls of a dam, however the dam must stay perfectly full, or one side will unbalance the other, they are obviously seeing this incorrectly, an immediate attack would only increase our chances of error, we must spend more time pondering, or the dam will break open and the victory will be Pyrrhic-

~

"Should we not coordinate our efforts more, we have not even conversed with the newcomer, what if she has an important addition to the plan, this of all plans should not be done in haste, you all know that, so why do you betray your mind?"

The other ponies are too stubborn, they will listen to none but Stardust, and Stardust only wants to fulfil her destiny... How to go about this, maybe enraging Caras will delay us the time we need to bring in a proper plan.

"And Caras, Demon God, surely you have something to bring to the table, why do you insult us so, with your ballistic and belligerent attitude, have you not a purpose here, other than to listen and heed ponies lesser than you, are you now below us? What is your purpose here, name it and formulate a plan to aid us."

With Caras enraged, we will have no choice but to delay, and delay means more time to plan, I have faith in Duran to discover the way, the Lynx are wily creatures, and I'm sure he will see it also, being here before has done much to aid my efforts in defusing any possible situations, and I'm surprised Stardust has not acknowledged my existence as a paradox, hmm. Maybe the music is making her slip-

Caras listened to every word that was being thrown at him, but he did not think much of it, when he got the message from another dimension he intents shifted from destoying Equestria, to somthing much more important, he was not going to tell them what his new intent was but he can coat it in riddles insted. "I see you are tying to enrage me, but your efforts are futile, for you see I am here for one purpose only. Before, I may have been angry, but my intentions have shifted now, there is almost nothing you can do to make me angry. But if you do make me angry, or keep me from my goal, I will not hesitate to hurt you very bad. So now that is cleared up, anyone else have anything that they would like to bring to the table, or can we get on with it, the more time we wait the more power they get, and that inturn makes our job harder." Caras was calming down, he had no problem woth waiting as long as he was able to do what he is there to do. Although, he was more concerned about Cleo, for the way his is and what he knows, he may get in his way one day and then only time will tell.

((Mystery sub-plot for my character, you could proberble guess it, if not wait and see))

• Brohoof 1

@@~Luminiferous Ether~,

Is he trying to make him angry? Cleo wondered. She raised an eyebrow at him. What will we gain from that? Crazy ponies/things be crazy. Nothing that I can do to change that. She yawned. Fallen is getting him angry wrong. He should ask the expert first before trying. The expert, obviously, being me.

Cleo frowned a little at Caras' words. What new intent? Isn't everypony's intent here is to spread evil? Whatever. I don't even care anymore. 

I vote for getting on with it. Sitting around here isn't going to help us. And the new pony probably doesn't have anything to contribute other than what we've said. " Cleo said, then yawned. I'm getting really sleepy now, just sitting here. When are we going to do the fun stuff already? Planning is definitely not fun at all. 

And what's the final plan? I didn't really get to hear it. " She questioned, then yawned again. Can't help but yawn... I hope I won't start hiccuping or something. That would be really annoying. And I doubt that Stardust has any water in this place, feels like she never eats or drinks.

After listening to the others converse for quite a while, Bloodlust decided to make his thoughts known.

"Seeing as how I've only just arrived, and have yet to hear what this 'plan' you are all talking about, I might like to be filled in on what it entails to, before I make any true contributions. Also," He said, on a different tangent, turning to face a maroon-colored pony.

@@~Luminiferous Ether~,

"I appreciate your concern for my input in all this, however, I think you may be a slight bit gender confused about others around you. Either that or your mouth may have slipped up, either way, I will let it slide, as this meeting is very important to our host." Once again, Bloodlust's tangent changed, this time turning to face a pure-white pony.

@@LittleRawr,

"I'm going to agree with you, but not on going ahead with things. As I said earlier, I don't even know what the plan is. I'm agreeing with you on the comment of getting filled in." He finished by turning his attention to the group as a whole. "I'm afraid I can't really do anything with the knowledge I currently have, and since I seem to not be the only one that is a tad bit clueless, if our host, or someone equally capable, could kindly bestow us with the knowledge we desire?

Edited by Pinkie Paranoia

Hmm, Caras is smarter than I thought, normally insulting pride will go farther than any other taunt... Could he? His new intent circumvented his pride? I did not expect that, it appears I misjudged him, I must alleviate that shortcoming. Normally a demigod like him is proud... He must be different.

"My sincerest apologies Bloodlust, in my eyes there is no gender, sometimes I make a mistake. I hope you will forgive me"

I must note gender better, with feminine features being considered an insult. How asinine, I could be killed one day.

"What are you not telling us Caras, how are they getting stronger by the day, do they know of our existence? If so, why so secretive. What is the enemy preparing for, what is your agenda, tell me this and I will rescind my previous statement."

I must reanalyse the others, it appears my ideas were far from the mark. I must stop this from ever happening again, lest Caras reading my mind, I shudder at the thought of such a thing. Oh Stardust, I hope you know what you're doing, and that you speak again soon.

Stardust was sat at the head of the table, as was her place as host. And she took the hints that her guests were giving her, though her mind was slightly occupied. The music in her changed, drastically. It was calming, sweet, something that a sick filly would be song to by their mother. Something she never had, something she never would. She felt like crying, and it was such a change to what she usually would hear. A sign, maybe from her creation, maybe it was telling her something. Though she had to do she was born for, the reason for her creation.

"I think we can agree that the plan is. We have two groups, one is a more political action and the other be the fighting force. I believe that you, Caras, and you, Cleo, were offering your services there. I think that me may need more than those two to convince towns and cities to be on our side, we shall be trying to convert everypony. And I'm sure others of a different species may need convincing too. The Griffons and bat ponies, as well as the changelings being rounded up and any other species we meet. I know that Thorn and I will be on the more forceful attack. I do not know if others would like to join our crusade but I believe that we need to be able to have more on the political view. I think that timber wolves and the occasional shadow clone will be enough for the time being. Until the final fight. We need to fix the problem of the good, and we shall be fighting against all of the others. The princesses should be the easiest to fight. They are not a major problem but when we fight the full force, when we fight the other we shall be ready. And the best way to attack that is too get the normal folk under our rule. And I am sure through this war some of us will benefit, I'm sure many a city will need a stand in mayor. Or some sort of warlord."

Stardust made it appealing, this was going to be a war. A war she was sure to win, and lose.

"I believe if we get our parties sorted we can start to head out. I wish this to be won quickly."

The music in her head was so different, it was... caring. And she had no idea what it meant, what did it want? All it ever did was enrage her, and now it was being kind?

@,

Bloodlust listened as the host, as Stardust, spoke. He listened carefully to every word, hoping not to mishear or overhear something important. He wanted to try and get his assumptions correct the first time, rather than have to waste time getting them right.

"Judging from the sounds of things, there are going to be two groups, correct? One for convincing, the other for killing? I can say for myself, that I would much rather be on the fighting side of things. You know, Stardust, as well as I, that speech isn't necessarily my strong point. My only regret, though as small as it may seem, is that there will not be a major need for our fighting force, at least, not so soon. From what you've said, will our fighting group stay back for a while, until we can build it up even more?"

He shook his head, his head lowering slightly. "In my current state, I'm more that capable of waiting an extended period of time, if it leads to a greater reward than the pain of my patience. However, I'm more than certain it will be too much for my normal self to withhold. Might there be a quicker cause for fighting, for killing? Maybe something along the lines of, oh, I don't know?, raiding Guard Barracks or Outposts?"

A devilish grin crept across Bloodlust's muzzle. "I'm sure the princesses, as 'the easiest to fight'," He airhoofed((airquote)) the last few words, "would have plenty of Guards to spare? Not to mention, if we kill every last one of them, as I most certainly will, believe you, me, they might not even find out about the action?"

"Oh, and don't worry about it," He said, turning to a previously spoken to pony.

@@~Luminiferous Ether~,

"I already said I'd let it slide. Don't drag it out."

Edited by Pinkie Paranoia

"I'm going to agree with you, but not on going ahead with things. As I said earlier, I don't even know what the plan is. I'm agreeing with you on the comment of getting filled in."

Well, he likes to talk a lot. Cleo looked at the newcomer curiously. 

Cleo opened her mouth to say something, but the Stardust had started talking. She decided to focus on the alicorn instead, and turned to face her.

" How are we going to be doing the convincing?" The mare asked. " I'm not one of them politicians, and I'm sure that I'll never be. Caras could plant the doubt or whatever, but it would be hard to go and do that to every single pony in all of Equestria..." Her words trailed off. 

If this evilness worked like a virus, it would be very easy to get ponies on our side. Just go and make a huge group of ponies from one city infected, then soon enough, everypony in the same city would be. Kinda pointless since I doubt Caras' mind magic works like that. Eh, the other ponies will figure out the details. Cleo waved off her thoughts. Instead, she decided to ponder about the other species. 

The batponies could be easy to get on our side. I think that they were formed when Nightmare Moon arrived, so there could be some order dedicated to restoring the Nightmare... But I don't know. It's hard to plan when you know practically nothing about planning.

Caras was listening carfully to what was said and remembered somthing important. He remembered somthing that most ponies do not know at all, and it is that batponies where not formed when nightmare moon arrived, they where formed long ago, Long before Caras' life time, the bat ponies where a rare race of ponies that where shunned and killed because of there differance, which forced them to hide. Caras knew all of this because he himself was a batpony, and such had a bit of string to pull within the batpony goverments. 'This could be used to our advantage, all batponies respond to the call of the high power, so I could use this to my advantage'. "About the batponies, I belive I can handle them on my own, I am one of them so I know the in's and out's of there ways and traditions. I know all batponies respond to the call of the high power, a specific spell that can only be cast by the most powerful batponies and all batponies follow the will of the caster without question, it is just the way we are, and I am the only batpony with the power and knowledge to cast that spell. So leave the batponies to me. I will get them on our side." Caras was quite pleased that he remembered this, it could avoid a lot of blood and political debates withing the batpony goverment, or what was left of it.

(Caras is a Full God, not demigod, Luminiferous Ether, both Caras parents where gods. Just saying. Also, in case this may have caused confusion, he is an alicorn, but he is also a batpony).

Edited by Child of Darkness

Diego decided to speak. He agreed that all this planning was a bit boring, but managed to stop himself from yawning.

"I doubt that I would be able to convince anypony," he said. "The ponies of Equestria dislike and distrust me, so I really doubt that anything I could say would convince them. I once considered using my chaos magic to make myself into an alicorn, so then they would have to trust me, but I gave that idea up when I realised that the only alicorns who garner instant respect are the Princesses. I would be better on the fighting side, but working from the shadows, which I have a a natural affinaty with. Consider my idea of sending shadow clones of everypony here to work up a panic among the citizens. I could work on that with more chaos pockets to be put about the cities.

"So far, I have done this, but only trivial things such as magic to change a pony's colour, or rain down chocolate milk and marshmallow fluff on them, but if anypony has suggestions, I could certainly implement them."

Diego thought that he wouldn't want to start the campaign tonight. It would be better to sleep on it and start the next day, and he could find a bar someplace in the meantime.

Stardust watched as the others gave out ideas to what was to happen, and she needed to respond to some things that had been asked but none had answered.

@@Pinkie Paranoia,

"I'm sure we'll definitely be fighting some outposts and such, I need feel the need to destroy something as well. And the princesses I believe we shall tackle at a latter point, I want to watch them squirm a little in their thrones.

And Dear Cleo, I am sure that your music may swing a few in our favor. Maybe you could start a travelling circus or something to grab the little ones attention.

Dear Caras, if you could summon your kind to a battle then we shall use that power, but only when the time comes. I can not keep many warriors in my home, even though we could probably use the passageways to get to places. And I think that the easy political take over will be good for a smoother path.

And Diego, we will definitely be using that talent then in the field. And there will be many shadows when we fight.

Though this stage in this war has been dragging slightly I would like to hear from everyone before we get into action. And I think that may be we can sleep for the new day, if with have come to a agreement."

Stardust was waiting for the lynx to talk, she wanted to hear what its views and she wouldn't end this meeting until it had responded. Though she did not worry about the timber wolf, she thought that it understood most of it.

And Dear Cleo, I am sure that your music may swing a few in our favor. Maybe you could start a travelling circus or something to grab the little ones attention.

" A travelling circus? Pfft. Ponies would probably be more likely to go to a concert than some dumb old circus. Maybe I could serve as an opening for another, much more popular band. Caras could work his mind voodoo while I perform. He could also easily make sure that I actually get the spot, too. Managers are easily to manipulate." Cleo sat back in her chair, a small smirk on her face.

I already know a couple of bands that are touring Equestria right now, visiting practically all the cities and towns. I'll just have to pick one first. Cleo's eyes shined with excitement and anticipation. Not only will I get to perform on the big stage in front of millions of ponies, that's practically all I have to do for the plan. When the little tour has finished, almost all of Equestria will be under our grasp. And nopony will know, especially the Princesses. After all, who will expect that a rock concert by a famous band and me is the cause for all the evil?

Cleo's smirk grew even more. I'm liking this. A lot. I wonder what Zep-- Immediately, her smirk fell, and a scowl of some sorts replaced it. Think of something else...

Stardust listened to Cleo's plan, then something popped into her head. The music bringing it to the forefront of her mind. But then watched as her smile turned into a scowl, something clicked in her head.

Something had changed, the music had changed. It was still calm, but again. It was nothing like to what she would hear. She felt... younger. Something clicked in her head but she had no idea what it was, the music was never this kind and it was changing her. Maybe being near Duran had something to do with it. He was from the dark, from creation. He was almost family if anything, even though he was a lynx.  

Stardust had no family, so maybe being near a being of something from her birth was changing the music in her head. But she did not know. In fact, the change of the music mad her more mad. It made her more mad than ever, she could feel it. She could practically feel the madness seep into her eyes, just like the others could probably see. There was somewhat of a war going in her head, and it seems that dear Cleo had sparked it. 

" A travelling circus? Pfft. Ponies would probably be more likely to go to a concert than some dumb old circus. Maybe I could serve as an opening for another, much more popular band. Caras could work his mind voodoo while I perform. He could also easily make sure that I actually get the spot, too. Managers are easily to manipulate."

"I like circuses, I used to perform in them when I was younger. Though you may not need Caras help in manipulating a manger or two. I already have a few. I'm sure that they wouldn't mind letting you go on stage, if I put a good word in."

Stardust's smile widened, as did her eyes. The music in her head had changed too drastically and she was changing. The music was changing her before her eyes, before everybody's eyes.

"I used to sing."

@

Bloodlust listened to Stardust's responce, grinning slightly as he heard what he so wanted to hear from her. "That's good, Stardust. I can say that I agree with this 'plan' for the most part. The firsthand waiting might do a number on me, but I'm sure I'll be able to get through it, especially if the others can." He leaned back a bit, stretching his legs out in front of him. He then twisted his head to the side, allowing his neck to pop, releasing a few, rather loud cracks throughout the room.

He began to speak again, but upon noticing Stardust's changing appearance, his words left his grasp. He looked at the Alicorn host quizzically, his eyes transfixed on what was happening. "I'm uh... not the only one seeing this, right?" He glanced around the room at the others, trying to pick up on what was going on.

His efforts unsuccessful, he switched his gaze back to Stardust. 'Is she broken?' He thought, searching every possibility.

"Stardust, are... are you feeling alright? You look, eh, a bit different?"  'I really hope she doesn't start singing..... I can't stand singing...'

"I like circuses, I used to perform in them when I was younger. Though you may not need Caras help in manipulating a manger or two. I already have a few. I'm sure that they wouldn't mind letting you go on stage, if I put a good word in."  

Cleo was glad from this distraction from her thoughts. She rolled her eyes. " Circuses are bo--" Cleo stopped herself when she saw Stardust's eyes. What the hell is wrong with her? I didn't do anything this time, so it's not me.

"I'm uh... not the only one seeing this, right?"

" I see it too." Cleo raised an eyebrow, still looking at Stardust. " I think something broke her. And I don't mean it in the joking way." The mare clutched her guitar tighter. She better not pounce on me... This guitar-axe will easily decapitate her if she tries something. Cleo narrowed her eyes, looking at the alicorn. 

"I used to sing."

" You used to sing?" Cleo looked at her in confusion. I thought she hated music. Her ears started bleeding when I played only a couple of notes.

"Stardust, are... are you feeling alright? You look, eh, a bit different?"

" She's obviously not 'alright'. Don't sugarcoat this." Cleo scowled. What is happening to her...? Did something trigger? If so, then what? And I'm not sure if I want to hear her sing. She might make my ears bleed, and kill everypony here in the process. Her previous feelings of distrust towards the alicorn were surfacing again. She might do something that she'll regret...

@@Pinkie Paranoia,

Stardust was listening to what Bloodlust was saying, and if he did need another casting of the spell she was going to do it. Though what he said next didn't exactly surprised her, she was sure that things may have been noticeable.

"Stardust, are... are you feeling alright? You look, eh, a bit different?

"I'm fine, just things have changed. It does this to me sometimes, though never something like this."

Stardust's smile faltered, she lifted her hoof to her head. She didn't want to start to bleed again, she had lost enough blood already. Though no blood came from her ear. And that concerned her, something was happening to her that she wasn't in control over. It was almost like creation was changing her once again, but why?

Why would it change? Did it finally see that the war was going to end?

Stardust didn't exactly hear Cleo's words, the inner war in her head was stopping her from hearing properly.

You used to sing?"

"Yes I used to sing, apparently the sweetest voice in Equestria. I would go into fits after each performance though.  Wasn't exactly the best of my fillyhood, but it was fun for a while. Though something has definitely changed, the music... It is never like this."

" She's obviously not 'alright'. Don't sugarcoat this." Cleo scowled.

"Not trying to sugarcoat this, I'm just making sure she's still in control of herself. I don't know about you, but usually if an Alicorn, and evil Alicorn at that, loses control, especially in a room full of evil ponies, bad things happen. Though, to be honest, I've never been in a situation like this before." Bloodlust tried his best to keep his calm, but as Stardust continued, he began to feel different himself.

"I'm fine, just things have changed. It does this to me sometimes, though never something like this."

"So by that statement, are you saying you have no idea if what's happening could dance through the moonlit stars, or send us plummeting through the endless demise of a filly's broken heart?"

'That's not good. I think her spell is beginning to lose some effect, though I have no idea if she can recast it in her current state! Come on, Bloodlust, try to pull yourself together!' He rapidly shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts, and keep his words clear.

"Yes I used to sing, apparently the sweetest voice in Equestria. I would go into fits after each performance though. Wasn't exactly the best of my fillyhood, but it was fun for a while. Though something has definitely changed, the music... It is never like this."

"Fits as in the spoiled brat sense, or fits as in the murderous filly rampage sense?" Bloodlust asked, trying to keep Stardust talking. 'As long as we can keep her talking, we'll be able to tell if she loses control. Then we'll know if and when to hightail it outta here, if push comes to shove, that is.'

So by that statement, are you saying you have no idea if what's happening could dance through the moonlit stars, or send us plummeting through the endless demise of a filly's broken heart?"

Fits as in the spoiled brat sense, or fits as in the murderous filly rampage sense?"

Stardust though that Bloodlust was making some very interesting poetry. And then she remembered about the spell to keep him talking, she was going to have to recast it. But soon.

" I have no idea, I truly have no idea as of what is happening with the music. It has changed, like creation is reacting to something unknown. Or maybe known but I have no idea, it never changes so drastically.

And my fits were that of seizures, I stayed on stage until I had finished then I would go backstage and go through a fit."

Stardust placed both hooves on her table, and leered towards the others at the table. Her behavior was changing drastically like the music had but she only felt the slight change in behavior. While everyone else noticed it, too big to not notice. Her smile came back and her eyes nearly glowed a green light, something was happening to her and she had no idea as too what it was. 

"I go through the pain but I ended the career, I wanted to do other things instead. And I never had the music change on me while during that either. It only seems to be now."

" I have no idea, I truly have no idea as of what is happening with the music. It has changed, like creation is reacting to something unknown. Or maybe known but I have no idea, it never changes so drastically.

'Okay, no idea. At least we've got a warning. A shitty warning, but a warning nevertheless'

And my fits were that of seizures, I stayed on stage until I had finished then I would go backstage and go through a fit."

'Great, siezures. Not a particularly good sign.'

Her smile came back and her eyes nearly glowed a green light, something was happening to her and she had no idea as too what it was.

Bloodlust's eyes widened a tiny bit when Stardust's eyes suddenly began to glow. He stood up, and took a small step back, tensing his calf muscles, ready to spring back out of danger if he had to. "Stardust, I'm beginning to suspect this change isn't for the better of us. Just in case, If you attack, I doubt anyone in this room will hold back. I know I wont. The flesh from a burning carcass..." He began to lose control of his words again. Trying to clear his mind again, he spoke: "No... nothing personal..."

Bloodlust began to chuckle. Not an ordinary chuckle, one that was backed by a slight frenzy. His chuckle slowly began to turn into a slight maniacle laughter. He threw his head back as his laughter finally burst out of his lungs, the frenzy pushing itself to the forefront of his mind. He turned to another pony, his eyes bloodshot, and began to speak, nearly yelling.

@@LittleRawr,

"I'M WILLING TO BET YOU'RE NOT BORED ANYMORE!!" His laughter sprang up again, and he turned back to face Stardust, an ever so slight murderous gleam in his eye.

@@Pinkie Paranoia,

Shit, Stardust saw the change in Bloodlust. And she calmed down, the glow in her eyes stayed though. The music in her head stayed but she knew what she needed to do.

Stardust growled, it was low and her body language showed that she was going to pounce. 

And she did, she crossed the distance from the table and landed on top of Bloodlust. Her horn glowed and the spell she had casted earlier was placed again on the stallion. She knew of her responsibilities as host and she wasn't going to let him disturb the war. The stallion was asleep on the floor, just like last time.

"He'll be better when he wakes up, I don't want him to go berserk on this."

Stardust looked back at the others, she stepped away from the sleeping stallion. Much more calmer than before, though her eyes stayed. She walked back to her seat and sat down. She had calmed down eminently but the music still played. But now it felt it was keeping her calm instead of maddening her instead like before. Maybe that was what it was for, but it had never tried to comfort her before. WHat had made it change.

Duran the lynx

Bloodlust began to chuckle. Not an ordinary chuckle, one that was backed by a slight frenzy. His chuckle slowly began to turn into a slight maniacle laughter.

"So far, I have done this, but only trivial things such as magic to change a pony's colour, or rain down chocolate milk and marshmallow fluff on them, but if anypony has suggestions, I could certainly implement them."

I know all batponies respond to the call of the high power, a specific spell that can only be cast by the most powerful batponies and all batponies follow the will of the caster without question, it is just the way we are, and I am the only batpony with the power and knowledge to cast that spell. So leave the batponies to me. I will get them on our side."

The lynx listened to the ponies and their conversations, their problems and their evil characters. It was a very delightful and amusing talk between the ponies and the lynx chuckled a bit while listening to them. But as they talked, the lynx still knew why he was here. There was a plan that Stardust wanted to realize, and of course his own evil plans to get what he desired. The lynx was a dark creature from the time of creation and destruction, the void that became a being, powerfull ancient raw magic that formed a consciousness. He had been living in the dimension of darkness and nothingness until someone had summoned him and imprisoned him into a vessel the summoner called magical "sphere". But as he had been materialized within this world, he had gained an awareness within this sphere, and the spell that held him there was broken by the raw power of the other world.

Thousands of years he had lived within the land of Equestria already, and no one knew about his existence, his power, his abilities, his knowledge and his evil doings... until now. Somehow he was here, because a magical letter had reached him, a letter that should have never existet. But it came, and now he wanted to know everything about it. His fast mind had already calculated over 1131 possibilities to kill everyone within the room but.... the fail rate was too high. Some of these creatures were powerfull by themself, and he just could only find 98 possible outcomes where he could kill them fast and quietly. It was too risky now to try something like this, after all he wanted to stay hidden. He closed his eyes and thought about alternatives.

Stardust was waiting for the lynx to talk, she wanted to hear what its views and she wouldn't end this meeting until it had responded. Though she did not worry about the timber wolf, she thought that it understood most of it.

The lynx had 3 personalities, one for each form. Everytime the lynx chose a form, the other two "souls" went sleeping within, but the main core always was at a ready status. As the lynx thought about alternative plans, the main core awakened. Within the lynx, the soul of the void opened it´s green eyes and fixed the main source of the happenings that occurred lately: Stardust. The core was well aware about this creature, and it remained watching her.

Duran opened his slightly green glowing eyes and looked again into the round until his gaze fixed on Stardust. He had calculated a new plan, a plan that would work perfectly as he had foreseen over 768 possible ways. All would lead to victory and he would take this chance. "I agree with the core plan. We shall send out infiltrators to gain allies and to confuse and mislead the silly mortal ponies while another group will make some attacks, spread on the land with no direct target. This will drive the princesses mad, and in panic they try to send out heroes into different direction. We will take this chance to strike important targets, bind more followers to our plan and then we will reach our final goal, which i hope Stardust will explain a bit more. But since we had spend enough time together i suggest that everyone will take a break from this meeting." he spoke and watched everypony.

Thorn the timberwolf

The timberwolf didn´t have much to say about the plans since the only important parts were mere words he needed to form the understanding within his mind. He was a wild beast and a brutal force within physical combat, a hunter that would take down any prey. But since the ponies were doing all the mind work, he wouldn´t need to bring himself in. Also the lynx was able to speak to the minds, so communication was easy with this one. He just awaited the outcome of this discussion.

Edited by Iron Wing

"Not trying to sugarcoat this, I'm just making sure she's still in control of herself. I don't know about you, but usually if an Alicorn, and evil Alicorn at that, loses control, especially in a room full of evil ponies, bad things happen. Though, to be honest, I've never been in a situation like this before."

She's a mortal Alicorn, obviously. She wouldn't be as hard to kill as you're implying. Cleo wanted to say, but decided not to. She wanted to see how this played out. If she tries to attack me, I'll kill her then run. Or run, and if she chases me, then I'll kill her.

"So by that statement, are you saying you have no idea if what's happening could dance through the moonlit stars, or send us plummeting through the endless demise of a filly's broken heart?"

Cleo looked at him, confused. What in the hay is he talking about? Has he gone crazy or something? Well, crazier. 

What music? I don't hear any. Cleo had a slightly confuzzled expression on. Is it... In her head? 

And I never had the music change on me while during that either.

So it is in her head. Cleo concluded. That would be awesome, to have music in your thoughts... No, focus, Cleo. Why did her music change, then? Is it because of somepony here?

"I'M WILLING TO BET YOU'RE NOT BORED ANYMORE!!"

Cleo jumped a little at his yell to her. Yep, he's insane. Since Cleo had been lost in her thoughts, she only just noticed that Stardust's eyes were glowing. Before she could even note on it, she had pounced on the other pony and knocked him out, then walked back to her seat as if nothing had happened.

O...kay? That was weird. At least that guy's not yelling and going batshit insane. Something tells me that he's usually like that.

"I agree with the core plan. We shall send out infiltrators to gain allies and to confuse and mislead the silly mortal ponies while another group will make some attacks, spread on the land with no direct target. This will drive the princesses mad, and in panic they try to send out heroes into different direction. We will take this chance to strike important targets, bind more followers to our plan and then we will reach our final goal, which i hope Stardust will explain a bit more. But since we had spend enough time together i suggest that everyone will take a break from this meeting."

"Yes, I believe that Duran here was got the gist of our plan. Any anything else is really just subplots that we can use to aid us. And Yes I think that I should explain what is exactly going on. So you have something to think about when you sleep tonight, I have rooms and such for all of you so do not worry about that.

But I should tell you about what is going on."

Stardust sat up in her chair, preparing herself to tell them what is happening. To tell them her life.

"As you may or may not know, there is a balance. A balance between the good and the bad, Guess which one we are. 

And I am from the future, the very far distant future. I can guarantee you that you are all long dead, or long gone."

Stardust looked at Duran, knowing he was different.

"I was born, created near the end of time. A point in which creation was able to create me, for the beginning was a long time ago and that was the only point of time in which it could. I was created for the sole purpose of fixing time and balance and doing what creation could not. It created everything with the balance, but the good has been tipping the scales for too long. And that is why we are here, this is a war between the good and the evil. Something I was created and molded for. But I was created in the future, which brings... problems. Essentially my life is a paradox. I wouldn't have been created if the war didn't need to happen but if I were not created then the war would need me. Causing me to be a paradox, something I believe was intentional. But I fix time, I fix paradoxes and so I have to fix myself. I have to fight in this war whether I like it or not because I know what the outcome will be. I will be destroyed, fixed. I will be fixed from time. I'm practically doing suicide, which I don't really mind. The music usually keeps me fighting anyway. I'm being controlled by the only way creation can, by madness.  I go against I get hurt, if I go with it then I die. Either way the outcome is the same.

We are going to be fighting in war that has been raging from the beginning and hasn't stopped till the end. But we are going to fix it, and kill me off in the process. Any questions before we head off to bed?"

Stardust looked all around at the others, waiting for their response she would take them to where they would be sleeping for the night.