Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Death Welcomes- evil

Rascal~

@@@Pripyat Pony,

Silthril sighed. "Very well, then. I'm starting to wonder if Mar'Del would have been better for this task, considering he is the political demon. But no matter." He nodded. "I will open a portal and bring the rest of them in over the next few days. I suggest that you rest until tomorrow. It is late, and ponies- even those such as yourself- require their... recovery. Of various means." He sighed and glanced at the lynx. "Your... lynx, is it? Your lynx seems quite protective. I did not know that you were interested in having a pet. Or perhaps something to guard against the music..." He shook his head.

He then looked up and saw Deigo in the darkness. His then smiled slightly. "Hello, mage of chaos... I hope you have been enjoying yourself, listening to our conversation? Eavesdropper... I certainly hope that you will be slightly less rude next time."

As he was talking, something in the shadow gestured, and a tiny bead of orange light appeared. The demon lord seemed to dim a moment as the orange light got bigger... slower and slower, but bigger. In a few minutes, the orange ball of light had grown to the size of an apple, and was still moving.

Edited by Thunder Knight

Before she could even blink, everyone had disappeared, leaving a tired Cleo next to the former portal.

" Great." Cleo muttered, looking around. She had absolutely no clue where her room was. 

Didn't Stardust say that I'd end up back in the conference room if I got lost? Even if I end up there, I'll be forced to wait until they finish talking. 

She sighed, and slumped against the wall. The coldness of the surface woke her up a little, but not enough.

" Maybe if I wander around thinking that I'm not lost, I won't end up there." Cleo mused to herself. She shrugged. " Meh, worth a try."

With that, she got up again. " Dumb immortals and their need for almost no sleep." She muttered, then walked into the direction that Stardust had initially been leading them to. And, dumb portal for getting her distracted.

After a little bit of walking, she saw a corridor that lead to the conference room. Cleo ignored it, and kept on walking instead. 

Come on, I gotta find my room eventually! This mountain is not that big. In her mind flashed an image of when she had been going up the mountain. Uhh, well, I hope so anyways.

Eventually, she decided to stop for a little break. As she did, she stared at the door opposite to her. On an impulse, Cleo reached forward to open it. Who knows, maybe it's my room.

@

Can you decide if it's locked, her room, or etc.? If it's no trouble.

Thanks!

When Cleo attempted to open it, the door handle jiggled, but did not open. It's like it's blocked from the other side. She turned around to leave, but then she heard something moan in pain.

Cleo picked up her pace, and trotted away as fast as she could without running.

She looked at the door that she had stopped next to warily. Hopefully this one won't be like the other... Cleo thought as she tried it. However, the door was firmly locked. Not sure if I should feel relieved, or disappointed.

Frowning, Cleo tried the next door. To her surprise, it opened. She stared at the now partially-open door. Should I go in? Cleo took a moment to think. Oh, buck it. And walked inside.

This room was rather big, but not so big that one would feel lost. The walls were dark pink and black, two of Cleo's favorite colors. The floor was a dark black, with wood so polished it almost looked like liquid. On the back wall was some kind of magic painting, which showed a night-time Manehatten. Cleo could see ponies move about on the streets in the painting, and the lights in the tall buildings occasionally flicked on and off. 

Right in front of this painting was a royal sized bed. It's frame was a clean white, the the bed sheets were black. 

Next to the bed was a night stand with a brown wood bottom and painted white wood on top. There was a carpet in front of the bed in various shades of pink. 

With a wide grin, Cleo trotted inside, not noticed that the door had closed behind her. She placed her guitar down and promptly leaped onto the bed, burying her head in the pillows.

After spending a few minutes like that Cleo decided to play a quick song on her guitar before going to sleep, to soothe her nerves. 

As the last notes faded into nothingness, the earth pony fell asleep, a small smile on her face.

Edited by LittleRawr
  • Brohoof 1

After some time of pointless and aimless wondering around the caves of the foal mountains, Caras remebered that he had to be somewhere one hour ago. 'Bucking hell, I'm late. I hope he has not left yet.' Caras searched his armor for a piece of parchment, a quill and an ink vile. He found all three items and began to write a note to Stardust.

'Stardust, I hate to go against your word, but I must leave the cave for an hour or three. I will be back before long. All I ask is that you make sure that no one from here follows me to my destination, or they will not return. Alive.

Caras'

Caras set the note down near the conferance room and cast a spell on it so that the ink was only visable to Stardust. After he had done this he left the cave making sure that no one could see him leave. Once he was out side he made sure that he made the cave door hidden the way it was before he had opened it, one this one done he looked to the skys and spread his wings and took flight. He landed a few minutes later in his home in the ever free forest, and standing there was the pony he was here to see. "Sorry I'm late".

(Script format time)

???: You had better be sorry. Do you have any idea how long I waited for you?

Caras: 1 hour, 34 minutes and 12 seconds.

???: Good. All that aside it is good to see you again Caras.

Caras: You to Zycrin.

Edited by Child of Darkness

@,

Diego focused with difficulty on the speaker. "I wouldn't normally be rude," he said. "I didn't know who was out here. Now I do, I will certainly act differently the next time we meet." He looked at the orange glowing ball next to the demon. "What is that? Is it hostile towards me? I would prefer that we act as allies; I certainly plan to help Stardust out with all the power I can possibly use. Tho it would be easier if I had more power... I often wonder if it may be easier to conduct my chaos power if I were an alicorn. Of course, only mares ever seem to be afforded that honour. If I were an alicorn, then ponies would have to respect me..."

He lifted the bottle of cider with his horn magic and took a gulp. Then, looking at the demon once again, Diego said, "Where are my manners? Would you be requiring some kind of refreshment? I can very easily summon some more cider, should you wish to partake of it. Of course, you might want something less stronger. I don't know how demons drink. Perhaps you would like to enlighten me on that."

@@Pripyat Pony,

((I no longer feel alone... Thanks, Pripyat. :)))

"I wouldn't normally be rude," he said. "I didn't know who was out here. Now I do, I will certainly act differently the next time we meet."

Silthril smiled. "That is good to hear, chaos mage. I recommend that if you meet any of my allies, you follow that strictly. Some of them do not take kindly to eavesdroppers, especially one of my... colleagues, for lack of a better term, that is quite paranoid about spies and eavesdroppers."

"What is that? Is it hostile towards me?"

"It is... nothing of importance. At least not yet. But by tomorrow evening it will be a portal to Tartarus. But, alas, it has not fully engendered yet, so I cannot say it is a portal to Tartarus, yet. It is merely a connection, a link for the magic to focus upon. But I will not bore you on more detail."

"I would prefer that we act as allies; I certainly plan to help Stardust out with all the power I can possibly use. Tho it would be easier if I had more power... I often wonder if it may be easier to conduct my chaos power if I were an alicorn. Of course, only mares ever seem to be afforded that honour. If I were an alicorn, then ponies would have to respect me..."

Silthril frowned at that. "It would seem so... though, technically, Stardust is not a pony. I like to think alicorns as their own separate species." He shrugged. "All an alicorn means is that you can blast others with magic and grow things out of nothing while flying around and proclaiming, 'Oh dear me, I'm a pretty princess! You should love me and fear me and adore me!'" He chuckled for a bit. "So naive. But it is what it is. Unfortunately, all alicorns seem to be blessed with some great power of almighty excellence of some sort. Although the new Princess Twilight seems... weak. Now, of course, she is an above average mage, and her Element certainly does pose a threat, but other than that, she is Twilight Sparkle with a pair of wings. She can't even use them properly." The demon snorted. "I think power is a requirement for transmutation into an alicorn, not that alicorns result in power. And I think Celestia purposefully gave Twilight the power. I liked Sunset Shimmer better as Celestia's apprentice."

"Where are my manners? Would you be requiring some kind of refreshment? I can very easily summon some more cider, should you wish to partake of it. Of course, you might want something less stronger. I don't know how demons drink. Perhaps you would like to enlighten me on that."

Silthril laughed loudly and somewhat obnoxiously. "Well, I haven't had a good drink in a while, since I've been a bit too busy with these plans to take over Equestria lately. And I can't exactly have a drink with you now, considering that my form is pure magic right now. Give me a week, I'll have a drink with you then."

Stardust smiled a little, of course her old friend was having fun.  Though her ears and herself perked at the mention of the connection, and some other things Slithril said. 

"It is... nothing of importance. At least not yet. But by tomorrow evening it will be a portal to Tartarus. But, alas, it has not fully engendered yet, so I cannot say it is a portal to Tartarus, yet. It is merely a connection, a link for the magic to focus upon. But I will not bore you on more detail."

"It would seem so... though, technically, Stardust is not a pony. I like to think alicorns as their own separate species." He shrugged. "All an alicorn means is that you can blast others with magic and grow things out of nothing while flying around and proclaiming, 'Oh dear me, I'm a pretty princess! You should love me and fear me and adore me!'" He chuckled for a bit. "So naive. But it is what it is. Unfortunately, all alicorns seem to be blessed with some great power of almighty excellence of some sort. Although the new Princess Twilight seems... weak. Now, of course, she is an above average mage, and her Element certainly does pose a threat, but other than that, she is Twilight Sparkle with a pair of wings. She can't even use them properly." The demon snorted. "I think power is a requirement for transmutation into an alicorn, not that alicorns result in power. And I think Celestia purposefully gave Twilight the power. I liked Sunset Shimmer better as Celestia's apprentice."
@@Pripyat Pony,

Though she spoke to both stallion and demon when she did.

"I do hope that Arion will be coming through that thing when its ready, though a connection to Tartarus is important to this. And Slithril, alicorns was actually a species at one point. Though they have truly died out. I made sure of that.  The only way now for an alicorn to be created is for them to ascend to our plain, which is something quite difficult. Its usually given, which was how Twilight was created. The only other fact in which an alicorn could be created could be through birth, if one if the parents is an alicorn, and I believe that princess Cadence may be the one to prove that theory for us."

Stardust walked over to get a closer look at the portal kind of connection to where her love was. It had been sometime since she had seen him, though she had no idea how long it was for him. Stardust would have tell him, tell him with what's happening. 

(This bit at the start is some back story on Caras and Zycrin's friendship, you can skip it as it is not important, but I need to fill the limit)

Caras was at home with Zycrin, one of the only ponies left alive in this world that he could truly call his friend. But it was not a conventional friendship, more like 'a share of common intrest' type of friendship, but they made it work. They had know each other for many, many years, and the two where as close as tea and biscuits.

Now they had come together, not as friends but as buissness partners.

Caras: So tell me something friend, why is it that you actually wanted to see me here tonight.

Zycrin: Of course, you see you have information that could be very valuable to me at this current point in time, and I request your help. Call it re-payment for the time I saved you from this psyco pony in Tartarus.

Caras: I told you never to talk about that, but fine what is it that you wanted to know?

Zycrin: You are more in touch with the worlds magic than almost any pony I know or have heared of, and I wanted you to tell me exactly what the hell is going on in this god forsaken world I call home?

Caras: Ok but you may not like the answers you get. The world is built on the scales of balance, and on either side, is good and evil. The good power comes from all the joy and all things good in this world, and our power comes from all things full of fear and darkness. But the balance is gone. There is too much joy, and the good has to much power and the world is falling apart. Balance must be restored and that is where I come in.

Zycrin: wow, ok, I think I got that all down, but one more question, who are you working with?

Caras: That my dear friend would be telling. Here, take this, a gift if you will.

Caras extended his hoof and gave Zycrin a small dagger with intense power.

Caras: If the time comes, do not hesitate to use it if needs be. Zyan teri, Zyan iret, stantu.

Zycrin: Zyan teri, Zyan iret, stantu.

And with that the two ponies headed back to the place they where staying.

@, @,

"I will certainly take you up on that drink, when it's possible," Diego replied to the demon. "In the mean time, I'll make sure that there's at least a couple of bottles left in my room for that when it happens. As for ascension, well, my chaos power is strong enough for that, but it's unlikely that either Celestia or Luna would ever allow that to happen. At least, while they are under their own control and not theirs. Who knows what might happen in the future, once our plan to take over Equestria comes to fruition."

He laughed. Diego was more than a little crazy, due to years of isolation and shunning from other ponies due to his talent of chaos. A monster had been created by the ponies' reaction, little did they know. Had anypony befriended Diego, he wouldn't have been nearly so dangerous to ponykind as he was now, but then, it was a lesson which many ponies hadn't learned in regards to a pony who could wield chaos magic and who was therefore viewed as an enemy. Diego was already thinking of ways to get revenge, all while implimenting Stardust's plan.

• Brohoof 1

Duran the lynx

Stardust Gave Duran her memories, of her past. To show him what had happened, to give him all the emotions she had felt. All the pain, to show him.

Stardust send memories of her own past in exchange for the things he had send before. The information was processed in his fast thinking mind, but still this was a huge bundle of data and since he could see from the beginning until the present how the mare of time had developed, some logical things came into his mind. He closed his eyes while thinking about everything, his mind raced among different possible outcomes and happenings, facts and suggestions and he started to rebuild his original plan into a more complex one. After some minutes he opened his eyes again and looked to Stardust. It was logical how Stardust would react and everything was explained in the images he had still in thoughts... still she didn´t calculate his power into the balance. Of course, she didn´t know about his abilities, so he didn´t wonder about it at all.

Stardust was familiar somehow, like a presence he had already known from the beginning, where time didn´t have any relevance. Somehow he felt nostalgic as he was a being that was created at the beginning of time, and Stardust was created at the end of all. His mind thought about every magical and logical rule how it would be possible for Stardust to correct time and the balance without sacrificing herself. It was very unlikely for the lynx to protect of save a life, but in this case he had several reasons. Finally, after some minutes of calculating, balancing the risks of several decisions and creating the best possible plan to trick nature itself, he came up with a brilliant plan to save Stardust from a possible death, secure his original plan and to enhance his own power. He smirked evil as he went through this plan again and again to be sure that he didn´t miss any obstacles. Finally, his mind connected to Stardust again to talk.

"This is a very interesting future and past at the same time. I don´t want to change your plans at all, but..." he started to tell her, starting the first spark in the beginning of this plan; "... but how would you think about everything... if you had more power, strong enough to change life... and creation itself? A possibility to play beyond the normal rules..."  he finished, giving Stardust a thought to think about. With this, he would give her the opportunity to perhaps change her own life. As the mare of time, she had control about time itself... but no control about her own life span or her past. It was a rule of nature, clever if you think about it. Duran knew that Stardust would never give up the mission to balance everything, because this was the reason why she was created. But seeing her past, he could imagine that she would love to get a second chance. Since her soul and the rules of time didn´t permit to kill herself which she perhaps already tried, she was imprisoned by the circle and programming, creation had set up for her. But if another creature with immense power would change something without aborting her mission, creation wouldn´t be able to change anything and she would be able to survive.

Of course, this was just a mere thought, and if would need much ressources, research and of course the strength of the mare of time, but he couldn´t tell her about this just like that. He knew that creation would knew everything she was knowing. He didn´t even know if it was possible, but since he knew the "playground" and the "rules" that were set up, he knew what he was able to change. "If you need anything, i am within my room." the dark lynx said and walked more instinctively to the door that lead to his room. He entered it without problems and sat down in to the cat basket he had asked for before. Now he had to wait, wait for the reaction of Stardust.

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Pripyat Pony,  @@Child Of Darkness,

"I do hope that Arion will be coming through that thing when its ready, though a connection to Tartarus is important to this. And Slithril, alicorns was actually a species at one point. Though they have truly died out. I made sure of that.  The only way now for an alicorn to be created is for them to ascend to our plain, which is something quite difficult. Its usually given, which was how Twilight was created. The only other fact in which an alicorn could be created could be through birth, if one if the parents is an alicorn, and I believe that princess Cadence may be the one to prove that theory for us."

"Meh. That's scientific stuff, more in Resh's department. He might be able to give you the super-sciency stuff on how exactly the genes are passed down."

"I will certainly take you up on that drink, when it's possible," Diego replied to the demon. "In the mean time, I'll make sure that there's at least a couple of bottles left in my room for that when it happens.

"Excellent! I look forward to it..."

As for ascension, well, my chaos power is strong enough for that, but it's unlikely that either Celestia or Luna would ever allow that to happen. At least, while they are under their own control and not theirs. Who knows what might happen in the future, once our plan to take over Equestria comes to fruition."

"What happens next? Well, really, that's Stardust's decision, but I know what I'm going to try and do. And Stardust might too." He smirked. "And are you perhaps suggesting that The Royal Pain-In-The-Highnesses are the only ones that can grant you that status?" He glanced at Stardust, before subtly indicating himself and the portal. "But, it doesn't matter. Like I said, all it does is grant you wings. It doesn't really do anything else for you."

He sighed- and then turned around to see Caras trying to stealthily enter the building again. He narrowed his eyes. "Excuse me... what exactly do you think that you are doing? Or rather, what were you doing outside of the cavern after Stardust, your host, specifically said no?" He made a mocking bow towards Stardust. "Even I, a being with superior intellect and power, respect the fact that it is not my own roof that I am staying." He grinned mockingly at Stardust and sat back again. The portal had grown to about the size of a basketball by now...

• Brohoof 1

@@Pripyat Pony,

"What happens next? Well, really, that's Stardust's decision, but I know what I'm going to try and do. And Stardust might too." He smirked. "And are you perhaps suggesting that The Royal Pain-In-The-Highnesses are the only ones that can grant you that status?" He glanced at Stardust, before subtly indicating himself and the portal. "But, it doesn't matter. Like I said, all it does is grant you wings. It doesn't really do anything else for you."   He sighed- and then turned around to see Caras trying to stealthily enter the building again. He narrowed his eyes. "Excuse me... what exactly do you think that you are doing? Or rather, what were you doing outside of the cavern after Stardust, your host, specifically said no?" He made a mocking bow towards Stardust. "Even I, a being with superior intellect and power, respect the fact that it is not my own roof that I am staying." He grinned mockingly at Stardust and sat back again. The portal had grown to about the size of a basketball by now...

Stardust almost giggled at Slithril's attempt at saying that she could have been the one to grant Diego's wings. This was a serious matter but she couldn't help but find it funny, the demon should have really been a clown. The music in her head did take a lighter note, either due to the behaviour of her friend or the fact that it did what it wanted. 

Though she did have some things to say.

"I am sure Resh will do something about it, and I don't want you drunk Slith. You being drunk would be the worst of my problems. And your vain attempt at suggesting something is pretty hilarious. Diego, an Alicorn can grant somepony else the wings, or horn. And you do have enough power in order for ascension. But, it seems that only the princesses are granting a power that should be born too. I won't really grant something that should be born into, that power should be kept at a minimum. And if we keep the alicorn population to just female then we can keep it to just us 5."

Then Stardust turned to Caras, who Slithril had pointed out. And took Slithril's hints. 

"Yes Caras, I did say no for a reason. I do have enemies, in which live in this time period. And Slithril, don't mock me. You are staying in my home, and I do have some demon proof rooms in which to store you in."

@@Iron Wing

Stardust start to walk to a seat, wanting to sit down to talk further. But Stopped in her tracks when Duran had connected with her once again. 

"This is a very interesting future and past at the same time. I don´t want to change your plans at all, but..." he started to tell her, starting the first spark in the beginning of this plan; "... but how would you think about everything... if you had more power, strong enough to change life... and creation itself? A possibility to play beyond the normal rules..." 

She looked at him, many emotions she would never have shown were sprawled across her face now.  

How many times had she thought that she could change it all, to take her torture away and to live a proper life. She could control time and everything else if she pleased, but her life was the one thing she couldn't change. To change her life, that was something that couldn't have been done. To go against creation was a thought that she was always punished for. The music invaded every part of her being, her entire life controlled by something she had never met. And to change that fact, to control the one that controlled her, and to bend the rules so that she could live? Something impossible, but a dream. And she was a dream to others, a dream that came true. Though not a dream that everybody loved. She spoke, to him only. For he had walked out on her. 

"Duran, to change life itself. To take creation? That could not be done, the power, the control. Everything needed should be well out of our reach. I am not meant to be free, I'm not meant to have control, to bend the rules.  I was created for one thing, and I have tried so many times to change it. I'm one of the most powerful creatures ever to walk, and not even I could change my future."

Though Duran had brought hope back into, and the music hated that. It hated it.

Just after she had talked to the lynx the music started once again, it started it's endless torture.

Stardust  was still standing still in the middle of her steps, her eyes glazed and her face filled with emotion. But then her lips grimaced, as the pain of the sound in her head exploded. Her hooves went straight to her ears, she could already feel the blood dripping from them. Her left wing pushed outwards, then cringed and moved into positions not possible. Her right wing only moving slightly outwards. The music in her head tortured her further in her mind, and used that control it had to hurt her body. A scream started to curl in her throat, trying hard to keep it within her. Her cutie mark burned like a hot brand, somehow something else was in control. Hurting Stardust, torturing her. The smell of burning flesh was apparent in the room. Her entire body cringed inwardly, a pain racking her entirely. The pain she felt everyday, it now doubled, tripled while she cringed and trembled. 

• Brohoof 2

Cleo buried her nose in one of the pillows that she was hugging, slowly starting to wake up.

After a couple of more minutes, her head peeked out from the pillow, taking a quick glance around the room. Nopony was there. 

Can't believe I forgot to check the room properly." She mumbled, still looking at every corner of the room. It was something of a ritual that she had. Every time before bed, she would thoroughly go through her room to make sure that no one was hiding. 

" Must've been too tired." Cleo yawned, her scan complete. She rolled off the bed, landing on the floor with a thump. 

There better be a bathroom here... She trotted to a door that she had not noticed earlier, opening it. To her delight, there was a rather spacious bathroom inside.

After cleaning herself up, Cleo left her room. How long did I sleep? Must've been hours. Well, felt like hours anyways. 

Cleo felt her guitar slipping, and quickly placed it back on her back. Huh, the straps must be loose... I haven't lost any weight, have I?

The white earth pony looked at a passing mirror, taking a moment to look at herself. She almost jumped back in surprise.

She was much too thin for an earth pony, about as thin as a pegasus. A lot of her built up muscles were gone. She had bags under her eyes, and her face was too gaunt for her liking.

Frowning, she continued walking. Have I really let myself go so much?

@

With her previous smile gone, Cleo walked to the main room. She could see Stardust, with blood leaking out of her ears. Cleo could also smell burning fur and skin, to her horror. 

The earth pony started backing away with wide eyes. What the fuck had just happened?

Stardust was going through torture, absolute torture. Her cutie mark burned with a heat never known, and her body was doing things it was obviously never have meant to have done. 

She crumbled to the floor, her body not able to take the weight of her any longer, though her body still broke while she laid. Both of her wings were extended now, both of which seemed to be breaking and snapping on their own.  She could not control where they were going and the added pain she was getting from both her cutie mark and wings on top of her torture in her head were getting to much. She hated how she was so easily broken. Her feathers stuck out as her wings went in different directions. 

The muscles in Stardust's face twitched as they were being moved, though this time as just as a reaction.The pain was already enough for the average stallion to start screaming his lungs out, but Stardust was somehow keeping it in. But she did scream, but only quietly. It was filled with pain, rage, loss, everything. It was filled with everything. She

hated how her body was just crippling under the unknown force. This was her body, her life. And the thoughts of earlier raged through her as well. So many times had she tried to end herself by the normal means, and all of them failed. She was to forever be tortured as she lived.

And now as the pain was meant to kill her she could not die, She was meant to have died right now. But she was still alive. 

• Brohoof 1

Fuck, I have to help her, don't I? Gritting her teeth, Cleo walked to the suffering alicorn again. 

@

What can I do, though? I've never seen this happen before! All I can do is watch. Cleo's guitar was left, abandoned, behind her. I doubt that playing music will make her feel better either. 

Even while she was trying to think of something to help her, Cleo felt oddly detached from the situation. It didn't seem as if a pony was in incredible pain in front of her. It felt more like Stardust had tripped and fallen, and had a broken nose or something.

It's better than panicking. Maybe something's crushing her? Cleo circled around Stardust, trying to look for a hint. If it was something magical, it would at least leave a trace. Gah! The mare sat down with a thump. I can't think of anything! There's only one thing, but it may make her worse. Should I do it? Cleo looked behind her shoulder, at the guitar. There's nothing else for me to do.

Biting her bottom lip, she grabbed the guitar and got into playing position. A nice, soothing song might do it. Too bad I don't know too many of those. An song came to her head suddenly. It was one that she had written long ago, and had almost forgotten about it. 

" Here goes nothing..." She muttered, and played the song

@@@LittleRawr,

Silthril started panicking when she collapsed, writhing in pain. Then something seemed to click in his head and he quickly began speaking in a odd, strangled language. The demon lord's form dimmed and shrinked, while the portal got larger, about five times as fast. In about thirty seconds later, his cant changed, forming words of summoning and command. As another, lesser stable form came out, it vvery quickly composed itself to a physical shape, even though it was hazy.

It was... a snake pony. A snake pony with a white upper body, wearing a white, hooded robe with a blue snake tail and diamond pattern, formed. He started to bow before Silthril, before Silthril stopped him and, without saying a word, pointed to the writhing Stardust. The snake pony then very quickly went over to her, cradling her with his tail and stroking her mane, almost like a child, and, said, softly, in an odd accent, "Do not worry, mistress. You are in my protection now..." As Cleo started her song, he nodded his thanks.

Silthril could not find his voice for a moment as he darkened slightly in the wake of the portal. He then said, quietly than usual, "Might I introduce Arion Bladeshaper, minor demon lord of the 32nd-"

"Leave the formalities, my lord. She needs quiet..."

((A Muse fan, eh? COULD BE WRONG COULD BE WRONG BUT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN RIGHT...))

((And I hope I didn't mess things up...))

• Brohoof 2

@@LittleRawr,@,

Stardust writhed and trembled in Arion's grip, her body doing it unintentionally with the pain going through her.  Her own personal torture taking the pain to a new level, and then the music of the outside world came to her, and then the music inside of her rocketed, causing more pain that no one should have gone through. 

She was going through torture, but at least she was in his arms. Until more pain went through her and her body. Stardust could feel Arion's hoof going through her hair. 

But something was happening, the burning at stardust increased but moved as well. The heat went from her cutie mark down her left leg, and making a kind of swirling pattern behind in its trail. The burning turned her flesh and fur black but her cutie mark was left the same.

Stardust had no clue as to what was happening, but she was still going through the pain. A painful, rageful scream came from her.

The pain was to much to bear, she just wanted it gone. She clung onto Arion when it hit her.

The burning of her leg was still continuing when something else happened to her. 

It felt as though something had rammed into her ribs, and it broke one or two of them. Her wings were already long broken but they sometimes twisted and that caused even more pain. 

Stardust was being tortured to her limits in Arion's grasp and she had no clue in what to do. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

" Crap!" Cleo quickly stopped her guitar. Music made it worse! I thought that it might calm down whatever's going on inside her head... She swore again.

" What the hell is giving her so much pain?" She muttered. 

How can I stop it? I can't even see what's hurting her! Music didn't help, so what will? If only there was some way to hear the music that is going on in her head, I could counter it or something. Fight back. But I'm no mind-reader, so I highly doubt that. Wait.. A realization came to Cleo.

The thing that's torturing her can just as easily torture us. Maybe it's only alicorn-compatible? I really fucking hope so. I don't want to die... Like that. She shook her head to get rid from the thoughts. What if...

@

As Cleo was trying to think of something to do, she finally noticed that something was holding Stardust. She jumped back with a yell of surprise. What is that thing? What is it doing? Is it... A snake pony thing? She stared at Arion, her eyes wide. 

" What are you, and why are you here?" She asked, her tone slightly aggressive, but with a small tone of surprise.

Edited by LittleRawr

Caras was loitering in the caves near the enterance when he sensed a small bit of magic enter the cave. It was a letter that had been traveling via magic.

"Hmmm. A letter, I wonder who from."

Caras un-roled the letter and began to read the content.

"My dear friend.

I need your help as soon as I can, the demontouched are coming for me, soon, I think they may know where I live in the crystal mountains. I need your help as soon as I can, bring anyone who you can we are going to need a few ponies to fight off this guy.

Please hurry

Zycrin"

Caras was slightly shocked at this revelation, Zycrin was often manipulative enough or smart enough to make sure that the ponies he was insulting needed him alive. Of course this was not the case this time around.

"Sweet Tartarus, this is bad. If what he says is true about the demontouched, this is bigger than I though, I have to tell them all. Later."

Caras started to speak in the language of the wolf, as he though no one would understand him.

""This is not going to be easy for me, I need to bring some help, but who. Tartarus damm it.""

(Single speech marks(") is when ponies can understand him, double speech marks ("") is when the animal I say before can understand him).

@@@LittleRawr@@Pripyat Pony,

Arion looked at the demon lord, worry written all over his face, before looking back at Stardust.

" What are you, and why are you here?"

Arion sighed. "My name is Arion Bladeshaper. I am a demon who rather likes this physical representation of myself. She... enjoys my presence, perhaps more than most other demons. And may I please ask for silence, madam? I believe that it will do her good..."

Silthril sat back, deep in thought. He suddenly snapped to attention. "Arion... did you mean it when you said that she was from creation?"

"Yes, sir, but may you-"

Silthril suddenly lunged a large amount of his mass into the portal.

"Excuse me, sorry, Owww... Resh, be careful with that hammer... got to be around here somewhere..." He then smiled. "Here it is..."

He took a out of the portal what appeared to be a red telephone. He put an area that was near his eyes that could be assumed to be his head. "Yes, I'd like to talk to the office, please?" He paused. "No, this is not an ad or a spam." He growled. "Salstor, it's me. Shut up and get me Void. Now. Or else it will be your place that I will decide to test Resh's new experiment on."

Nearby, Arion continued to hold Stardust, albeit lightly. He gently nuzzled her before turning to the others. "Chaos mage, can you do anything to help her?"

• Brohoof 1

Duran the lynx

Duran could imagine at the changes of Stardust and the pain that was invoked within her, that creation itself tried to control Stardust with the method of pain and destruction in order to manipulate her. Of course he didn´t have any clues for this, but he knew that there were some thing he could do to help her. It would be bad manners to let his host die, would it? Also he had already made some plans about Stardust, and it would be a shame if he wasn´t able to bring these plans into action. He sighed as he realized that he had to show at least some of his powers to give the mare enough time to adapt to the changed circumstances. So there was only one thing he could logically do. To penetrate reality and to enhance his magic to create a rift of his dimension.

The lynx was within his room, but since he was able to feel Stardust because of the massive pain the mare was feeling, it was easy to scan for her health state. Duran changed his appearance and changed into his ghostly shadow form. Slowly the darkness spread within his room, in the background sounds could be heared like souls were screaming for help, but in the reality, there was just nothing that would emit these sounds. The nothingness and darkness was filling the room, changing reality of this one room, expanding it in dimensions no one would ever imagine. It was the same room, with the same measures, but at the same time, it was all and nothing, gigantic and tiny. A normal creature would loose it´s mind if it would walk careless into Durans room now. The darkness itself had manifested into the realm of the mortals, crippling the rules of being and changing the settings of reality.

Perhaps Stardust could feel it, feel something familiar was spreading within the mountain. Duran´s power would not heal her as he didn´t use healing power right now at the moment... but it would comfort her, perhaps forging power within her, and magical streams she didn´t even realize that they existet. In the midst of the nothingness, the endless void there were some green glowing eyes, staring at the exit of the room. Just a small amount of power to create this, but now... it felt like home.

@,

@,

Diego's head flew up with a jerk as he realised that Arion the demon in the form of a snake pony was speaking to him. He'd been watching in fascinated horror as something tortured Stardust, not thinking that he could do anything to help... but somehow, despite his drink fuddled mind, he knew that he could.

Chaos magic was something which was not very well understood by most ponies. They feared and hated chaos magic for the reason that the chaos god Discord had used it against Equestria to change the entire place into a dark, twisted and dangerous land. Discord had ruled Equestria for decades til the alicorn sisters Celestia and Luna had fought him and used the Elements to trap him inside a statue. From that moment on, chaos magic was both feared and hated, even after several hundred years had passed and Discord had all but been forgotten.

However, years of having such power at his hoovetips had made Diego into a master of chaos magic, which was why he always referred to himself as a chaos mage. He knew suddenly that his magic could not only stop the torture, but also heal Stardust, tho he didn't know why. He lowered his horn and directed a blast of magic at the struggling alicorn.

Caras behaviour had become extremly eratic now, he was both confused and angry at his friend for being such an idiot. The letter he had recived from Zycrin, sounded like he was in serious trouble and that the two of them may not be able to take on this new foe alone.

""Ok, what are my options, I could go alone and hope for the best, stay here and let my best friend die or I can see if I can get some help from some of the ponies here. Let's me see what they are up to.""

Caras sent a magical puls through out the caves giving him a full image of what has happening almost everywhere in the cave.

""Well, it does not look like I can get much help here, everyone is around stardust trying to save her. The Lynx is... Where is that cat? I guess I have to save him on my own then.""

Caras was about to leave the cave when he tripped over a piece of ebony wood. It was Thorn the giant timber wolf.

""I am so sorry Thorn, I did not see you there at all, very sorry. As a matter of fact, you have not talked to anyone here yet, can you not speak or understand us?""

Caras stood there hoping that the wolf would respond to him and not just give him a blank stare.

• Brohoof 1

Thorn the ebony timberwolf

Caras was about to leave the cave when he tripped over a piece of ebony wood. It was Thorn the giant timber wolf. ""I am so sorry Thorn, I did not see you there at all, very sorry. As a matter of fact, you have not talked to anyone here yet, can you not speak or understand us?""

Some pony just stumbled over a wooden body part of the wolf. He had watched, listened and thought in silence until now, just communicating via emotions and auras. Of course for the normal pony this wasn´t really a good way to communicate at all, but since most of the ponies spoke in a squeaky little language he wasn´t able to pronounce, he wasn´t able to talk to them. But this one started to talk within the timberwolf language, growling and completely understandable. Thorn looked at him for a long time until he decided to finally answer him. "Who dares to talk to the wilderness of the dark Everfree Forest?" he growled and grumbled. His big head now completely looked at Caras, his unholy yellow eyes fixed the pony and he sniffed it´s scent.

"I am not able to talk squeaky pony-language." he answered to the question of Caras. "What is it you desire, little one? What are your true intentions? I am sensing strange and different scents on you...  What explanation do you have for something like this?" he asked snarling to Caras. He was still laying on the floor, his head still resting on his paws as he did not thing it was worth it to move much. He wasn´t hungry at all, but a little snack would be fine now. Also Stardust seemed to have some pain as he was able to feel this. But until now he would not be able to help. His healing beam ability was only a good method to heal a resting creature, not one that was being attacked like it seemed in Stardusts situation.

""Well, I'm talking to you because I have not have a good talk with a Timber wolf in a good few years, and you, your different. So that sparked my curiosity. Where are my manners, I have not even introduced myself. My name is Caras, demon war lord and god of chaos, destruction and mischife. Pleasure to meet you. But to answer your questions about what you are sensing in me, it is because on of my friends is going to get killed soon and he has requested that I get help but no one here can help me, so I was just about to try and save his life, knowing very well that he could die. So yeah, I'm a bit on edge. But you also asked about my intentions for being here. This one goes into a bit more depth. You see, you may already know this but, the world runs on a balance of power between good and evil. This scale has to be in balance for the world to not tear itself apart, and it is out of balance in favour of the good, so that is why we where all called here to fix the balance, and my intentions are balance the scales. I hope that answers your questions."

Caras had not intended to make his speech so long but he said what he felt like needed to be said. It was many years since he met a timber wolf that talked to him, and it was a rare opertunity, but this wolf, Somthing is different about him, somthing about the way his magical aura feels to Caras, and he wanted to discover what this was.

""Ok its been nice talking to you, but I gotta save my friends life, so I'll see around.""

Without any more delays Caras left the cave and took flight heading for the Crystal mountains.

Arion sighed. "My name is Arion Bladeshaper. I am a demon who rather likes this physical representation of myself. She... enjoys my presence, perhaps more than most other demons. And may I please ask for silence, madam? I believe that it will do her good..."

So, basically, a boyfriend. I'd laugh if Stardust wasn't suffering right now. Or screaming in agony. Now that she had exhausted her list of what she could do to help the alicorn, Cleo could only watch. As much as she didn't like the mare, seeing her like this made Cleo feel rather... Uncomfortable.

Cleo watched with interest when Diego had finally been shaken out of his thoughts by the demon. He probably asked him to help, or something. She raised an eyebrow when Diego properly face Stardust. What is he going to do? Some magic spell or something? To her surprise, he just directed a bolt of what seemed like raw magic at Stardust.

How the heck is just plain and simple magic gonna help? She sighed. Wait... Isn't he like Discord? A chaos guy? But, that still doesn't really answer my question. Sometimes, I regret that I was born an Earth pony.  Guess I'll just have to wait, and see what will happen. Hopefully something will happen, and not for the worse. 

From force of habit, Cleo had started to very softly play a little song on her guitar.