Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Death Welcomes- good

Rascal~

Fire Sharp was pacing around in her conference room. She was worried as hell about what was going on and she needed some help, serious help. Usually she wouldn't need and help from outsiders but this some  something serious and she couldn't control it with just the military. She needed others to be on her side. She had sent out letters to anyone who she thought would come. Things were going down hill, with so many sightings and knowing when The time mare was involved. It had to be big.

To all those who have been mailed this.

The Equestrian military would like to invite you to a meeting to discuss issues that may regard you.

We have the princesses approval to ask you take this meeting above all else in your schedule, this is of high importance and we wish your full cooperation.

You could you please meet at the Military base in Canterlot, conference room 6 for the meeting.

We hope to see you there on Monday morning. 

Thank you for reading this important message.

The Equestrian Military.

"We live to protect those who can not."

Fire sharp waited in the conference room for all the ponies that were sure to arrive.

• Brohoof 1

Chivalry was waking up after a nap on his front lawn. The weather was nice today so he decided to lie down on the grass and he apparently fell asleep. He leaned up looked around, it was just the same around town. The fillies were playing, the sun was shining, the cool breeze felt nice. 'Heh, what a nice day this is... gee I'm bored now.' Chivalry thought to himself.

Chivalry glanced at his mailbox and saw a small corner of paper sticking out. He got up on his hooves and walked over to his mailbox, he pulled on the corner and out came a letter. He doesn't usually get much mail so he wondered what it could be. He opened the letter and read it carefully. "Hmm, Monday huh? I guess this really gives a new perspective to "I hate Mondays", Heh." Chivalry made himself smile.

Something really caught his eye in the letter however, it made his face turn straight. The ending quote of the letter really spoke to him. "We live to protect those who can not." "We live to protect those who can not huh? That's chivalry..." Chivalry looked at those words for a good minute. "Heh, well then, it looks like I was born to do this. Monday huh? well I'll be ready, It's not like I had anything better to do but sleep." Chivalry smiled and took the letter with him inside his house. "Better get things ready early so that I won't be late on Monday. This seems like a pretty important date to be casually late to. However I should pack the food on that day so it stays fresh longer." Chivalry was excited for this.

However questions did cross his mind as he was packing. 'Even though that letter looked like it was meant for me, I wonder what they would want with me. Did they find something out about Killik? or is it another matter. Are there other's who have received this letter? Also, I wonder what the meeting will be about. Is there another threat in Equestria?' A lot of thoughts went through Chivalry's mind as he was packing. "All well, I guess I'll get my answers once I get there. Now let's see, it was room 6 right? yeah that's it, better remember that." Chivalry got a small piece of paper and wrote it down with a feather quill. He then stuck the paper in his bag.

Chivalry finally finished his packing. "Wow, that sure took a while. Probably cause my house is such a mess... I should really clean it up someday, or maybe just hire someone to do it. Anyway, I guess I'll put my bag and blade by my bed so I wont forget their whereabouts." Chivalry picked up the bag and sword, and stuck it right beside his bed. "Alright then, I'm ready for this!" Chivalry then falls over and starts to snore, seems like he tired himself out.

Edited by ChivalryKnight

Jaeger had spent most of the day polishing and fine-tuning his weapons as his daily schedule required. When he looked up from his work station and out his room window, he noticed the mailmare putting a single letter in his mail box. Normally Jaeger never received any mail from anypony, so this must be important.

Jaeger opened his front door and trotted over to his mailbox. When he opened it and looked inside it was exactly what he had expected, one, single, lonely letter. He reached on and pulled out the letter, he examined it carefully before finally opening it. He read over it and was surprised at what it had to say. "Well, it's not everyday that you get CALLED into the military base at Canterlot." he muttered to himself thinking that this was of some high importance.

Once he had packed his overnight saddlebag he equipped it and took off to fly to Canterlot. When he finally arrived at the base he showed his letter to the guards at the entrance and was let through. He walked down the hallway looking for the right conference room. "8....7....6!" he said checking his letter one last time. He opened the door and noticed a pony inside. "Are you who I'm supposed to meet ma'am?" he asked.

@@Frosty V,

Fire sharp was just sitting at the table reading some files that she was going to present to the ponies when they finally came in. Of course that was when he door opened and a pony stuck his head in.

"Ah, yes. If you're looking for conference room 6 and have been given a letter. I am your mare. Please, come in and take a seat while we wait for the others. You can have some tea or coffee while you wait, we have biscuits too."

Fire was trying to be friendly to the stallion that just walked in and she was just doing small things while she waited for the others to come. She didn't know if all the ponies she asked could come by but this was the only way to be able to speak with anyone. The reasons for bringing the ponies here were just speculations and she had to have the military's approval before she could do anything. and she knew that they would help if she mentioned that The mare of time was involved, they had way too many encounters with her to be on the side park with her. Anything with her name attached got immediate attention so it could be resolved quickly.

Zycrin was 'on a job' in the northern region of Equestria, he was hunting down a pony that he had been paid to kill, this pony he was hunting had been proven a murderer and a lethal killer. He had been hired to kill this pony to stop him killing another pony. He sensed magic getting close to him and when he looked he saw a letter apper out of thin air. 'A letter for me, has my enployer canceled my job', Zycrin thought to himself as he began to read the letter.'

The Equestrian military would like to invite you to a meeting to discuss issues that may regard you.

We have the princesses approval to ask you take this meeting above all else in your schedule, this is of high importance and we wish your full cooperation.

You could you please meet at the Military base in Canterlot, conference room 6 for the meeting.

We hope to see you there on Monday morning. 

Thank you for reading this important message.

The Equestrian Military.

"We live to protect those who can not."

"Ha, the army needs my help, get a problem they cannot handle them selves. Wait, the army has been trying to kill me for a long time now, this could be a trap. Best take precautions". He teleported home and got his sword, bow and potions and poisons, and then went to the location he was told to go. 'This is going to be interesting'

Lost Soul roamed the streets of Canterlot. She was going completely unnoticed, which was normal for her after several years of being unseen for the most part. 

She came across a pony who was at her mailbox, talking to a friend across the street. She was so busy chatting that she didn't notice a few letters falling from her hooves. Waving goodbye, the mare trotted to her house and went inside. 

Lost rolled her dark eyes and went to pick up the mail. Just because she couldn't be seen didn't mean she couldn't do nice things for other ponies.

A peculiar letter caught her eye, and despite her morals, she found herself reading it. What it said intrigued her. She didn't know quite what was going on, but wanted to be of service if possible, so she slipped the rest of the letters under the door and took off, looking for the military base.

She went in unnoticed. It was to be expected given her circumstances, but it still made her feel like she was a spy, in a bad way.

She found where the conference rooms were situated and started to make her way to room 6.

((She's not in quite yet. I'll make Sunset's post soon.))

~The Previous Friday~

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2012/178/2/7/girffin_air_fleet_captain_by_dalagar-d553k70.png

Vincent Stormwalker landed in front of his home, walking inside and sighing, tossing aside his satchel. The Griffon took a seat on a nearby chair, after grabbing himself a drink. Time for a rest. Vincent Stormwalker was a resident of the Griffon Kingdom, an ex-solider in fact. Offically, he`d never taken part in any battles, but... well, the Griffon Kingdom had it`s secrets. Vincent was now a simple delivery courier, delivering packages of varying importance. Griffons were well known for taking any delivery job that required the crossing of the ocean, or any other long trip. They had much more endurance than the average Pegisi, and because they could afford to avoid resting, when they did do deliveries over land, they can keep flying longer and avoid resting in dangerous areas, like the Everfree Forest. Vincent had made deliveries from everywhere, Saddle Arabia, Equestria, you name it. Vincent was smaller than the average Griffion, but he still stood a head taller than most Stallions. Even as a courier, work was dangerous. A long scar across his left eye was a reminder of that. He`d been forced to rest after flying nearly all night, due to his own carelessness, and ended up picking a fight with a Manticore....

Vincent was finishing his drink when he heard the rattle of the mail-slot oppening, reminding himself that, after such long trips, mail tended to build up. He got onto his talon and paws, walking over to the small stack and picking it up with a talon, returning to the table to look through them. There was nothing out of the ordinary... bills... spam mail... request for deliveries (he read through them, all within a few hundred miles. No interest to him.) a letter for the Equestrian Military... wait, what? Vincent used a talon as a letter opener, reading through the letter. He read it again to make sure he`d read it right. The equestrian military had gotten permission to discuss something with him, and the Prinesses stated is as above anything in his secedule. He quickly checked the address again, wondering if it had been misdelivered and was meant for some pony. But nope, there was his name, clear as day. He sat there a moment, thinking to himself, rereading the final line of the letter. We protect those who can not. He scoffed at that line. When he`d enlisted, he`d been told he`d be helping to protect people. He`d never helped anyone...

Still, his curiousity was peeked. What could be some important the the Equestrian Military was considering asking for help from a Griffon? Blood had always been bad between Equestrians and Griffons, which was one reason so few Griffons were seen in Equestria. But still, the idea of serveing a military again didn`t exactly appeal to him. He threw the letter in a bin, and left it alone. 

What do they want? his mind cried, even as he tried to distract himself What`s so important? Is is safe? How much should I pack? "You shouldn`t pack anything. You`re not going." he mumbled, chastising himself. As much as he tried to stomp it down, however, he couldn`t get rid of his curiousity... even hours later, as he laid in bed. Finally, he let out a roar of rage at his own idiocy, decideing to go. The trip was preety long, and if he took the scenic route, he atleast knew some great sites along the way...

~The day of the Meeting~

Vincent was still kicking himself, even as he landed in Canterlot. He noticed the stares and whispers from a few of the hoity toity ponies, scoffing at them. You`d think they`d never seen a griffon before. Oh wait, they probably hadn`t. Wusses... you`d never see a Griffon dressed up, acting all posh... He arrived at the military base, surprised to find he was let in once he showed the letter. He half suspected it to be some sort of prank.  He strolled around until he found Conference room 6, about to enter without knocking before sighing, knocking and then coming in. He noticed a pony in Military Uniform, walking in abit more stiffly than he normally would have. "So." she set the letter down on the table nearest to the mare "I don`t suppose you`re just gonna tell me I flew two days to find out this letter was meant for somebody else." He said, half sarcastically, still assuming it being sent to a Griffon was an error.

(made him a Griffon. If that`s a problem, i`ll change it. )

Edited by TheLineTrotter

@@TheLineTrotter,

Fire sharp looked at the Griffon, she knew that inviting others from other lands was really... unorthodox but it was needed for the sake of safety.  And she understood about how the Griffon may have thought that the letter was a mistake but it truly wasn't, he was needed here as well as everybody else that came.

"No sir, it was definitely for you. And I'm sorry for how long your trip has taken to get here but it was necessary for the safety of all, including your kingdom as well.  We need the very best to be here for this and I don't care where you live or what species you are. Griffons are quite good in a fight. And I also don't care about the, differences, between our species either. Of course the military isn't too happy about me inviting you here but they can't exactly control everything I do. So, if you could sit down on a chair and wait for the others to come that would great."

Fire Sharp was clear and direct with what she said and she knew very well how ponies and griffons were to each other but she wasn't going to be stopped in her mission and she could handle a grumpy, tired griffon. She had rooms and that for the ponies and others that were coming so that they could feel more comfortable in this base. The canterlot division had much better facilities than anywhere else due to the fact that they were in a major city. She went back to her files while she waited for the others to come and for the Griffon to settle.

• Brohoof 1

Zycrin went to the military base as the letter told him to. He was still being his stealthy self. Getting into the base without being seen as he was still nervous because he has had to fight the army on more than one occasion and that did not turn out very nice, for the army, and he did not want to hurt a pony who was not his target, and at the moment he had no target. He went to the conference room 6 without being spotted and entered the room silently and stayed in the shaded and dark areas. He saw others around a table, a few ponies and a Griffon, He knew the pony in charge as Fire sharp, a pony that he has met on more than one occasion. He came out of the shadows behind fire sharp. "Well, you called me here and I have arrived. You better have a good reason for calling me here. I had to abandon a job for this, so it better be worth my while. Also, you army ponies really need to improve your security, I can get in and out without being seen." Zycrin took a seat at the table. "So why am I here"? Zycrin was surprisingly relaxed, considering being around ponies who are tried to kill him once or twice.

@,

Fire looked at the new comer. Thats the thing when you wanted help, sometimes the ponies you asked are a bit arrogant. 

"Maybe you should think a tad bit better, the military had to slack off security. I ordered it so that we could have our guest be here today. Though I do know that the normal routine is quite is to get past. And they still have that price over your head, Zycrin. Your lucky I ordered that you would be left alone, considering the fate of all is in peril. Which, to answer your question, is a very good reason to come here."

Fire sharp was getting slightly peeved by how all the ponies, and griffon, were acting. She knew how the military would like to poke things and all that but they had no reason to put all of that on her. She wasn't part of the military, she was beyond and above it. And she didn't exactly agree with the military either but she had to do something. And the only way she was with others and the military cooperation. Which she had little of both. Fire sharp was going to start the meeting soon but she had to wait for some more ponies to come.

@,

Glory was in the house at Cloudsdale that she shared with her mother Starfall when the mailmare came. Or, rather, crashed in thru the window. Glory heard the crash from the other side of the house and jumped at the noise. She galloped over to the living room where the noise came from, and found the grey mailmare with the blonde mane and tail sitting on the floor looking a bit dazed.

"Oh Derpy," she scolded. "A knock on the door would suffice, you know." Glory couldn't help but smile at the clumsy mailmare, despite her slight annoyance.

"A letter for you, and it looks important!" Derpy said, handing her a scroll from her saddlebag. She then stood up, shook her mane and flew out of the open window. Glory opened the scroll and read it thru without stopping. This seemed important; a summons from one of the Canterlot military? She had better go at once and see what it was all about. Glory packed her saddlebags with things that might be important, and scribbled a quick note so that her mother wouldn't worry, before leaving the house and flying straight to Canterlot.

Once there, Glory entered the palace and went to the meeting place, feeling suddenly shy and also with a worse feeling, a sense of foreboding. Could it be her father, the chaos mage? Was this a genuine prophecy or just a general feeling of doom? She would soon find out. In any case, whatever it was, Glory was ready to do her best.

Vincent was, once again, surprised to discover that the letter had in fact been meant for him. Even more surpriseing was the mares politeness, causing Vincent to realize he himself had been rather rude. He couldn`t blame it on the long flight: he loved flying, and the longer the trip the better. He supposed it was the snooty noble of Canterlot that had rubbed him the wrong way... he thought he`d heard one mumble something about a 'mis-matched freak.' Regardless, that didn`t make it right for him to give this mare crap. He noticed that she said 'the military'... so she wasn`t part of the military, atleast directly. Interesting. He supposed that explained why he`d been invited in the first place. He thought about apologizeing for his rudeness, but decided that it would be better just to improve in later conversations. "Alright. I`ll do that, thanks." He said, moving over to a nearby chair that seemed marginably taller than most others. He laced the harness of his satchel on the headboard(?) of the chair, leaning back to relax in it. He considered whether or not to pull out a lunch... but decided against it. Being half Eagle and half lion, Griffons were most carnivorous, something most ponies didn`t approve of. During the early years, when Griffins first found equestria (already inhabited by the three kingdoms), that had been the first sign of bad blood... when the Griffon ambassador spotted a passing dear, tackled it and ripped it`s throat out. And then proceeded to offer some to the ponies. Not the best first impression. 

Luckily, since those thousands of years before, a synthetic meat had been made, and although many Griffins flat out refused to eat 'false meat', Vincent didn`t really mind. Spending so much time in nations that frowned upon eating meat, he usually was only able to get the synthetic stuff anyway. Ponies couldn`t eat it, being herbivores.  Might as well enjoy it. He still decided not to pull it out though because... well, something told him that pulling out a slab of meat into a meeting of presumably a bunch of ponies, even fake meat, might get awkward. He noticed the other pony sitting in the room, a Pegasus, and gave a curt nod in his direction. Pegisi and Griffions got along marginably better than most of the pony races, even early on.

It was then that the Griffon noticed a shape in the corner of the room, apparantly attempting to hide in the shadows. Sadly for him, aside from simply having all and all better sight, were fine tuned as hunters. The mix of being an Eagle made it easy to spot 'prey' from afar, and the fact he was part lion gave him aspects of the feline eye as well. He briefly wondered whether this was an assassin, or perhaps another invitee who had simply taken to hiding. His question was mostly awnsered when the colt stepped from the shadows, being quick to brag about how easyily he`d avoided detection, causeing Vincent to roll his eyes. He heard the colts name, which caused a memory to tug around in his head. Zycrin... Zycrin...  when the colt sat down, he looked over to him. "I think I heard of you... did you kill that Dignitary a few years back?" he asked curiously, remembering hearing about it. There had been accusations flying everywhere, mostly at Equestria by the Griffion Kingdom, that they had hired the assassin. While Vincent hadn`t followed the case closely, it would appear the accusations were far from true if Equestria had a bounty out for the unicorn themselves. 

"I think I heard of you... did you kill that Dignitary a few years back?"
"You are going to have to be more specific than that, you see I killed many a ponies and more a few years back, but if you are referring to the kill when I was hired by the Griffon Kingdom to kill him a few years back over some diplomatic issue that I don't bother to remember all the details, than yes that was me, and It was quite a fun kill if I do say so myself and the pay was very nice indeed. How did you manage to find out all of this information, or was it from the note I left at the side of the dead body. Every assassin needs a signature to gain fear. Some assassins use public killings, other carve there name into the corps of there victim and others do not leave a signature at all. I think a polite, well written letter is enough to annoy any law enforcements that find the body." Zycrin was sitting there looking quite happy with himself, he loved to share his stories of previous jobs that he remembers, because they calm him down and he can be lost in memories during down time to stop his pure killing instinct from taking over. "But I still wonder, why am I here"?

@The Shadow Alicorn

"Griffion Dignitary. Was killed during a trip to Saddle Arabia. Was taken down less than an hour after he`d left the Griffon Kingdom." he blinked in surprise as he was told that the Griffon Kingdom themselves had hired the killing. He knew better than most some shady things the Griffon Kingdom had done in the past, but... he supposed it was possible they`d had him killed in hopes of starting a diplomatic incident with Equestria, get some 'compensation' for a crime they themselves had commited. Or maybe they were just killing two birds with one stone. "You were in a few papers for awhile, preety much every paper had a column about your note and everything. Don`t remember what the letter said, but...." He paused a moment, looking at the assassin curiously "You`re surpriseingly open about this. I doubt they want you spreading around that they hired you...." as the Stallion wondered aloud why he was here, Vincent just smirked "That`s what i`m wondering.... seems they`re waiting for the rest. Nothing to do but sit around with our thumbs up our asses... or, hooves in your case." He said with a small smile. The assassin made him uneasy, but for all he knew, he was going to be asked to work with the guy, no need to piss him off. "Vincent Stormwalker." he said, introduceing himself. Seemed only right, since he knew the stallion`s name... or alias, atleast. 

Edited by TheLineTrotter

Eventually, a guard noticed Glory hesitantly standing by herself and went over to her.

"Do you require anything?" the guard said to her. Glory replied, "I was sent a letter asking me to attend a meeting. I'm not sure..."

The guard smiled at her. "Don't be shy. Just go to the room and enter. Nopony will mind."

Glory thanked the kind guard and trotted off towards the meeting place. She took a few moments to gather her courage and entered the room. Looking about, she noticed that there were several there already; some ponies, others not. She didn't know any of them, but then, the lavender pegacorn tended to keep herself to herself. Pegacorns were extremely rare and many ponies felt that they were weird; it seemed strange for a normal pony to have both wings and horn.

Glory went to sit down on a chair near those who had arrived. She saw a griffin, but was unafraid; she and her mother, Starfall, had lived in the griffin country for a little while. Starfall, while in foal, had fled there in fear of the stallion who was the father, a crazy chaos mage named Diego. Eventually, Starfall had returned but had settled in Cloudsdale where she and her daughter would be safe, as Diego, being a unicorn, would not be able to make his way up there.

Lost Soul had been standing here for some time. she'd seen a hoofful of ponies - and a griffin, apparently - enter, and decided to do the same. She took a deep breath, and swiftly went through the door right after a lavender pegacorn made her way in.

Sunset was tired. She had finally made it to Canterlot after days of flying and walking and doing odd jobs in towns that she passed through. it looked much nicer than prince Blueblood Island, but then, the slums her were better than that. 

She sighed as she made her way down the streets. She had enough bits to buy something to eat, and as her stomach was rumbling, she was looking to do exactly that. besides, it would be an experience; having lived in the orphanage all her life, she had never even gone to the market, much less a café.

The small orange Pegasus soon found a small, cheap-looking café and entered. After looking over the menu, trying to decide, - what was a croissant? She had never heard of it, let alone many other things on the menu - she decided to order a cinnamon roll to go. 

A little while later, she was finishing up her meal and looking around. She threw the paper bag in a nearby trash can and continued looking around. It was such a pretty place. It looked much fancier than the streets. Even the bench beside the trash can looked more like a throne, it looked so regal. Ignoring this, she sat down on it anyway. 

Suddenly, a voice boomed from a distance behind her.

"Who goes there?! This is private property of-"

Sunset didn't hear the last of it as she quickly turned around to see a guard, squeaked, and galloped away. The guard took chase. Just when he was on her tail, she spread her wings and flew, terrified and frantically trying to get away.

As the guard was a unicorn, he couldn't follow her in the air, but he did follow as far as he could. 

Sunset sighed with relief. She should be fine n-

Her relief was cut short as she heard wings flapping behind her. She looked; yup. The guard had called for backup. She squeaked again and dove. She had no clue where she was now, but she immediately tried to land securely and keep running. She landed a little funny and twisted a foreleg, but she ignored the pain as she broke out into a gallop.

She was at a base of some sort. She could see and register that much, through her panic. She had landed on the inside of the fence and was near an entrance. She went through and found herself in a hallway that seemed to have conference rooms. She chose a random one - 6 - and quickly entered.

Bad idea. There were ponies here.

Shaking from the fear and adrenaline, she went into a corner and sank to the floor, becoming a tight, anxious, orange and brown ball.

@@Mint Drop

Vincent heard the door oppening, and glanced to see who the new comer would be, surprised to see a Pegacorn. Extremely rare, they were. Vincent had met one in the past, though considering all the places he had been that wasn`t too surprseing. He noticed the mare looking at him, but unlike most ponies, she didn`t look at him in surprise, or fear, or disgust. He had been about to turn his attention back to the assassin, when he heard the door opening again, but was surprised to find he didn`t see anything. The door remained open far too long to have just oppened from a passing breeze, and raised a brow. Someone using some sort of invisibilty spell? He was considering getting up and checking around... when suddenly yet another newcomer barged in. He blinked, in the moment between the mare noticeing all the others and running into the corner, he tried to get a good look at her. Pegisi. Brown mane, orange coat, various cuts and scars along her body, similar to the ones he had. Old. Faded. Somehow that made it look worse. But still there. Vincent`s scars were much fewer in number, however... He also noticed her leg was bent oddly. 

He`s stood up, on instinct, almost the moment the mare had ran into the room, blinking as he watched her dash for the corner. Somehow, he doubted she was one of the ones invited.... he slowly walked over towards the corner she was in, staying a fair few feet away, for a few reasons. The girl was obviously suffering a panic attack, and a big griffin getting right up in her face wouldn`t help anyone, and if she was dangerous... well, he liked to think he`d be fine if she attacked him, but better safe than sorry. He`d seen people having panic attacks before, although the Griffons would tan his hide if he told anyone... or they would if they were still alive. "What`s wrong?" he asked, his voice slow, curious, and with a touch of concern. He tried to lower himself a little, so that he wasn`t towering over the mare anymore, although he couldn`t get down on her level without it looking like he was about to pounce. "I know it`s difficult, but take deep breaths and try to relax. Breath, relax. Breathe, relax..." he said all this in the same tone as before, beginning to quietly repeat the final two words over and over, like a mantra. He`d learned a trick a long time ago, that for some, simple repition could assist, the repetition being comforting. (basing this off of personal experiance. My brother has suffered panic attacks in the past and has always described it as comforting when something is simply repeated like that. I don`t know how well this transfers to other people and other panic attacks.)

Edited by TheLineTrotter

@@TheLineTrotter, @@Mint Drop,

Glory had only been in the room for a few moments when the door opened and a small orange pegasus with a brown mane and tail practically fell inside. She looked as tho she was hurt, so Glory rushed over, in company with the griffin she had noticed before. Glory spoke quietly to the stranger.

"Don't be afraid," she said. "Griffins are not as most ponies believe them to be; he won't hurt you." She could tell that the griffin was surprised to see a pony who thought of griffins differently, but then, Glory had spent her foalhood days among griffins. She turned to the griffin and said, "I'm sorry, how rude of me. My name is Glory, what is your name? I used to live in the griffin kingdom for a while with my mother, Starfall. We live in Cloudsdale now, for... reasons."

She hoped that the orange pegasus was alright. "Do you need anything?" Glory asked. "You're hurt... I can help with that." Glory knew some healing spells, and used one now on the orange pegasus to heal her cuts and take away the pain. Glory still wondered what the meeting would be about but felt that taking care of the stranger was important, too.

@@TheLineTrotter,@@Pripyat Pony,  

Lost Soul was surprised at the newcomer. The shy orange Pegasus didn't seem to belong here, Lost though, but then, she shouldn't be talking; neither did she herself..

Concerned for the pony, she swiftly flew over everypony's heads and landed on hte other side. She wanted to be of help, but given her condition, she wouldn't be able to do anything. Though, may\ybe being unseen in this case wasn't so bad. The pony seemed to shrink in her spot as the pegacorn from earlier and a griffin came over.

Sunset didn't like being around many ponies. She hadn't put much thought into griffins or dragons or anything other than small animals, as she hadn't met one until now, but doubted they would be much different from ponies. They were just as capable of thought and emotion and opinion as ponies, they just looked and acted a bit different.

So, when a pegacorn and a griffin came up to her, she was terrified and pushed even farther into hyperventilation.

Through the hyperventilation and pain, she heard their voices. She heard a mare's voice telling her she could help her, and a moment later, felt the pain in her leg fade with a tingling sensation. The tingling was in her scars as well. she looked at her hooves and watched as her scars faded... slightly. They were still quite visible, but Sunset was amazed that it was possible to make something like that happen.

"Wh-wha.. what did... you d-do?" she asked between short breaths, now listening to the griffin's mantra and trying to calm down. The mantra was helping a bit.

@@Mint Drop

Vincent saw the pegacorn come over, glanceing at her for a moment. She seemed to be trying to comfort the mare about having a Girffin running up to her all of a sudden. He gave a brief, appreicative smile before turning his attention to the mare on the floor. He heard the mare next to him speaking, mentioning her name, and Vincent simply nodded. There`d be time for pleasantries when there wasn`t a mare hyperventilating on the floor. For a moment, Vincent thought he heard something flying overhead, and then thought he heard the near-inaudible sound of something landing next to the mare on the ground.. She watched the Pegacorn cast a spell, and whilist the scars faded slightly, and the Mare`s leg seemed to... pop back into place, Vincent moved his tail around, using it to reach into his satchel and pull out a brown paper bag. He`d used it during his first day of flight for lunch, though the smell shouldn`t have still lingered. He used his tail to hand it to the Mare on the floor, so he could still keep his distance. "Here. Use this if you need to." he suggested, placing it in front of her. Afterwards, he deliberately moved his tail to the side, where he`d heard the sound before, raising a brow as he felt it brush against something, wraping his tail around whatever it was a moment, feeling it try and move away. It had felt like a hoof, but he couldn`t have been sure... curious... whom could be there? An assassin? Another invitee? He cast the thought aside for a moment, looking back towards the mare, continueing his mantra. He unwrapped his tail from the hidden pony(?), curious how even his eyes couldn`t see this pony(?). Now that he had a moment to think, he glanced at the mare named Glory "Vincent Stormwalker.", taking just a moment to introduce himself. Pleasantries could wait. He returned the the mare on the floor before speaking "What is your name?" he said before resumeing the manta again, trying to do what he could... perhaps a distraction would assist with dealing with the panic attack. 

Edited by TheLineTrotter

@@Mint Drop,

@@TheLineTrotter,

Glory smiled at the orange pegasus. "To answer your question," she replied, "I performed a healing spell on you. I specialise in healing spells as a general rule as I consider that role to be just as important as those who use their magic to attack and defend. It's not my main talent, of course, but I've practiced enough that I'm good at it. And of course, I couldn't possibly see a mare such as yourself in pain and not do a thing to help. I hope that you're alright now. What is your name?"

She nodded courteously to the griffin as he introduced himself. "Nice to meet you," she replied. "I understand if you cannot reply now; I commend you for your efforts to help this poor mare. But I must tell you that I'm very glad to see a griffon at this meeting. I don't really socialise with other ponies much; you see, I grew up around griffons, spent my entire foalhood in the griffon kingdom before my mother finally got the courage to return to Equestria. I look forward to working alongside you." Glory then turned her attention back to the orange pegasus mare, hoping that she felt better.

Zycrin was a bit surprised when the orange pegasus fell through the door, he did not expect there to be any more ponies ariving, and by the expresion on her face and the way she was, she look like she did not belong here. "Who are you little pegasus and why are you here, you look like you may stummbled into the wrong place. I think you should go home. Unless, did you get a letter telling you to come here? If you did, well you are welcome to stay because its not my choice, if you did not, I suggest that you leave this place at once. I've said enough." Zycrin went back to his seat and began to think about what this could all be about. It could be many things; maybe a threat has been made to Equestria, or maybe they where calling a metting about somthing that eludes him. What ever it was, it must be important, or else they would not need some of the most powerful beings in all of Equestria to be there what ever it was, one thing was almost certant, there was going to be blood and that got Zycrin excited for the explination he was most eger to hear.

Edited by Child of Darkness

Chivalry wakes up after a few hours. He yawns and looks at the time. "Huh, looks like Iv'e been napping for a while." Chivalry starts walking to his front door but then notices the calendar as he is walking out. He backs up a few steps and looks at it closely. "W-what? this cannot be! ITS MONDAY TODAY!?!?!?!" Chivalry starts to panic and he kicks his door open and runs out. He runs towards the Canterlot Military base when suddenly he notices something missing. The bag and his sword was still at his house.

"Darn it you gotta be kidding me!" Chivalry turns around and runs back to his house. He kicks the door open again and runs in to grab his things. however throughout that whole panic attack, he had seemed to forgot the whereabouts of his things. He rummages threw his entire house until he gets to his room. and he see's his things just laying there beside his bed. "GAH! no time to think, gotta go go GO!" Chivalry grabs his things and sloppily straps it to his back, he then dashes out of his house with amazing speed.

After about an hour he arrives at the base. huffing and puffing he knocks at the doors and awaits somepony to answer. "Geeze, can anything else go wrong today?"

Fire Sharp got up from her chair, she was going to get everypony to their seats so she could start on the meeting. She walked over to everybody that was surrounding the poor thing that came into the room. Fire didn't remember ever sending a little to someone like her but it did not matter, she needed everybodies help. 

"Come on, Come on. Leaver her alone. Can all of you get back to your seats? I would like to get this thing started while we still have time to."

Fire waved them off so they could go to their seats and when they did Fire sharp leaned real close into the newcomers ear, so no one could hear what was going on.

"Hey, just act like you belong. I know that you weren't really invited but I don't really care, you can join our little adventure. Just go have a seat and act like everyone else."

Fire moved away from the ponies ear and smiled, it was encouraging and she hoped that it would make her go to seat an easier task. But then a knock was heard from the door. Fire rolled her eyes, she wished that they all had come in at once, not all out of time. Fire walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello, please do come in and take a seat sir. We are about to start the meeting so don't worry."

Fire gave the blue stallion a smile, trying to be welcoming and warmly.

@,  @@Pripyat Pony,   @@Mint Drop

Vincent heard the mare ordering him to back off, turning his head to glare at her. He was simply attempting to help, and so far, he`d done a decent job. If the mare in charge was too dense to see that, he wasn`t quite so sure he wanted to be involved. "Oh, please, allow me to apologize mame, for helping her calm herself from a panic attack. Oh, and allow me to apologize for Ms. Glory here, for healing her leg. You`re right, we should have stayed in our seats with our thumbs up our asses." He half said, half growled.  He turned back towards the mare on the floor and gave a light nod in her direction. "I`m afraid I have to go... please, attempt to calm down. Use the bag if you have need: don`t worry about returning it. If you require the mantra again, I would be happy to resume it." he said, having switched back to the same flat, calm voice he had used with her before. He turned and returned to his seat, sitting down and glanceing at the mare whom had been in the corner, hoping she`d calmed down signifigantly. He also looked over at the mare that had helped him,  Glory, if he recalled correctly, and gave her a thankful smile, having truly appreciated her help.

Still, as annoyed as Vincent was by the mare that appeared in charge`s attitude, he was happy to know he`d finally figure out why he was called. 

Edited by TheLineTrotter