Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Opinions on Trixie

Slice0Pie

Am I the only one supporting Trixie? Well, here goes.

She is a amazing character. The way she speaks in the third person is so unique, and it often sets some pretty silly moments. The slick, silver mane she owns is very appealing to her, and her coat color is ADORABLE. :wub:

The coat she wears is so cute. :3

Her backstory is so sad, though..

Stated by one of the writers, Trixie's parents were some of the greatest magicians in Equestria. She wanted to follow in their footsteps, yet she was just greeted by tomatoes and sneers. 

I hate hate HATE her voice.
But still, I kinda sympathise with her in a way.
All she was really trying to do was put on a show for all the Ponies in Ponyville.
As established earlier in the episode, a Unicorn's magic is relative to their special talent, and Trixie's special talent appears to be 'show magic' like fireworks and magic tricks etc.

So all she was doing was putting on a show and then suddenly, all the characters hate her and drive her out of town...

Granted, she was being a nuisance, but I believe she was just trying to stay in character.

Her voice is still annoying, though.

Really annoying.

I like Trixie, I think she is a pretty good antagonist and sure enough has some character development.

Like in the last episode we saw at the end of it it seemed that she changed a bit, and that she was really sorry for what she did.

I mean that is character development, and I think she has good potential for future episodes, if she has any, we will see in the next season if she appears or if she has more things to be told about her.

At first, I didn't like her or found her interesting.

However, by her second appearance in season 3, I liked her a lot, and found her adorable.

Plus, I love her mane and color pattern!

Trixie_moi_S3E5.png

Yes I'm talking to you trixie! X)

I mainly started liking Trixie because I had a friend of mine (in the past) that liked her a lot and it kind of got me to like her. xD

I mean she is very adorable and has a good color scheme, that's one reason I like her, and her voice is pretty cool too. xD

• 7 years later...

She can be a little tricky to like at first, but you get used to the repeating "the great and powerful" after a while. And she has a huge horn! (I have no idea if it is a natural born horn it not)

• 4 weeks later...

Trixie is one of the best pones of this show, especially with her and Starlight(also top tier pone :D) together which just makes for the best pair ever with there character interactions and nigh unparalleled chemistry :fluttershy:

Edited by Chronicplane