Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite fast-food restaurant chain?

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

Fast food restaurants  

46 users have voted

1. 1. Your favorite fast-food chain

• McDonalds
    • Burger King
    • Wendy's
    • Subway
    • Jollibee
    • Hesburger
    • Taco Bell
  2. 2. Favorite mascot

• Ronald
    • The King
    • Wendy
    • The Colonel
    • Spongmonkeys
    • Noid

Subway is my personal favorite since it has amazing pizza and salads.

The King is my favorite mascot though, it's just so random and I love it.

Wendy's to me is pretty unique when it comes to their huge variety of food. There are other restaurant chains that can also do the same but, I also give McDonalds a golden star for effort. Ronald is a very cool mascot, plus he has been around for a while.

No votes for BK, Jollibee or HesBurger?

Jollibee is Filipino, Hesburger is Finnish.

Taco Bell rokz too.

Love love love their cool-ranch tacos. and the baja blast.

post-19124-0-88121100-1377266711.gif

Me after taco bell

post-19124-0-98208000-1377266939_thumb.png

OMGBBQ EVERYONE LIKES SUBWAY!!!

Btw have u seen their gravity falls bags they have now? i have most of them except for the "MEOW WOW" Mabel bag.

"Trust me, I'm mature for my age." -Dipper  :lol:  :P  

• Brohoof 1

I've only heard of Mcdonalds,Subway and Burger King on the list, are the others in Europe?

Taco Bell is in US, as is Wendy's. Jolibee is in the Phillippines, and Hesburger is from Finland.

Mine is Hungry Jacks, which isn't on the list

But I do love the mascot, which is bacon.

Lol who would have a mascot of bacon? Bacon rocks!

Nothing beats a good bit of Maccy D's.

Like their breakfast. Breakfast rocks.

Obviously In-N-Out is the best place to eat a burger from. Too bad I haven't eaten there in a while, the lines there are super long and there aren't that many In-N-Outs out there.

Burger King has the best burgers in the world. Period. Whether you're in Europe or North America, their burgers are amazing. I have Wendy's as a close second. I'm surprised you don't have KFC, Pizza Hut, or A&W on this list. 

Edited by Sterling Crimson

The lack of In-N-Out and Carl's Jr are very disappointing, of the poll the only place worth my time is Subway.

However, The King is the most badass mascot in all of Fast Food-dom

• Brohoof 1

I've never been to a Subway. There used to be a Quiznos on my college campus, but it has since been removed as of this semester. /cry

Anyway, my hierarchy of burger joints around here in southern Maryland goes like this:

McDonalds < Burger King < Wendy's

That's how the pricing goes, too. So usually, I opt for Burger King. Also, the King is a bau5.

My favorite is In N Out. It's only in the southwest US, so you might not have heard of it. My favorite mascot is Ronald McDonald. I met the guy who plays him.

I've heard of In N Out! :D  I love it! Too bad I live in North Carolina so I can never eat it. :(  That would probably be my favorite but for places I eat at regularly it would have to be Hardees.

Just for price/consistancy I think it has to be Maccies :D!

I think I am addicted to the burgers though :x!

If I lived in america it might change to CiCi's pizza! All you can eat and drink for like $6 is ridiculous :)

No Carl's Jr. or Jack in the Box? You have Jollibee on there but no Carl's Jr. or Jack in the Box. Color me confused. That said, my favorites are already stated above with the addition of In N' Out.

Where in the name of Flying Spaghetti Monster is Carl's Jr. If not for this guy:

six-dollar-burger.jpg

6 Dollar Burger.

If not for the burgers, the include Carl's Jr at least for the deep fried cucumbers

fried_zucchini_carls_jr(1).jpg

I don't recall any other major fastfood joint serving fried cucumbers. Also Carl's Jr is the king of burgers. They're about as close to gourmet as fastfood can get.

Edited by Cwanky

• 4 weeks later...

Burger King has the best burgers in the world. Period. Whether you're in Europe or North America, their burgers are amazing. I have Wendy's as a close second. I'm surprised you don't have KFC, Pizza Hut, or A&W on this list. 

you do realize the burger kings in europe just got sued for serving horsemeat patties right?....It'd freak me out to be thinking I just ate fluttershy...then again...I wonder if the chicken sandwhiches are made of scootaloo...(badum tss!)

My favorite is In N Out. It's only in the southwest US, so you might not have heard of it.

It's not only in the southwest...it's all over California. I'm pretty sure it's everywhere on the west coast of the US. But yeah, it's a really great fast food place.

I honestly can't vote in the poll, because my fast food of choice simply depends on what I'm in the mood for. Sometimes Wendy's is the ticket, sometimes only Taco Bell will do. (But for the record, I suppose the Wendy's mascot is the one I "like" the most. Never really pay attention to mascots.)

But, all of you who aren't familiar with Texas regional chains, y'all are seriously missing out in the burger department

Twitter.png

Anyone who has tried them should agree with me. ph34r.png