Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite fast-food restaurant chain?

Hi Hi Puffy YumiMiko

Fast food restaurants  

46 users have voted

1. 1. Your favorite fast-food chain

• McDonalds
    • Burger King
    • Wendy's
    • Subway
    • Jollibee
    • Hesburger
    • Taco Bell
  2. 2. Favorite mascot

• Ronald
    • The King
    • Wendy
    • The Colonel
    • Spongmonkeys
    • Noid

Chick-Fil-A. Their chicken sandwiches are juicy, crispy, and always hot, unlike some other places. Slather some mayo inbetween and my mouth is in heaven.

In terms of burgers, I'd have to say Steak N' Shake. Their service is quick, their prices are cheap, and their burgers are delicious.

(And, unlike some other places, they taste like actual burgers.)

Don't have half of that stuff here where I live. I'm literally 20 steps away from a Burger King, though.

I think I have to choose Subway. I love the sandwiches and the cookies. As for the mascot, the King is quite hilarious. That mask always gets me.

Some of fast foods mentioned here are not in Poland (or not yet), but I'll pick MC Donald's. Overall I don't eat in fast foods very often, but if I am really hungry I'll always pick this one. As for the mascot I choose The King. For no reason. I have no idea why I like this mascot, I just find it best. 

I like a lot of fast food joints, but In-N-Out is the best imo :D their burgers have such a unique taste, and their fries are really good. They're always packed with people during lunchtime, and you can usually tell how good a place is by how crowded it is or how long the line is.

What about chick-fil-a? Me and my dad and brother go there almost weekly, it's like a tradition almost, well were not going to be continuing it but still. I like it a good bit.

There's also sonic, which I quite like aswell, they're toast buns are pretty good, and I normally eat chicken since I only really like really good hamburgers. Which fast food doesn't normally fulfill for me. Plus I like chicken better :P.

They also have really good banna milkshakes... Yum...

I only eat deserts from McDonald's really, I don't really have the taste for most of their food anymore, and only eat it if I really have to.

Oreo mc flurries are good though, despite how bad for you they probaly are.

Burger kings ok I guess, use to like their chicken fries, but haven't been in a while. Plus their ice cream machine here was always broken...

Wendy's is pretty decent, they're fries are pretty good, and they're chicken sandwiches are good enough.

Im not that big into frostys anymore, but I get frosty shakes which are good.

Subway is pretty close to my house, and they're sandwiches are quite good, probaly my favorite on the list.

Oh and omg double chocolate cookies yum....

Never heard of joliberger or hesburger.

Taco bell shut down near us, but they're good I guess, they had some actually pretty good deserts, but I dunno if they still have them. Ours also had pizza hut pizza which was good.

And I got a chicken quesadilla (thank you Spanish for making that spelling make sense.) which was pretty good.

Sure they don't have high grade meat, but frankly Idc :P.

Anyways, my favorite on the list is probaly subway, many choices and all pretty good tasting.

My favorite overall is hard to say, it's a three way tie between sonic, subway, and chick-fil-a right now.

does chiptole count as fast food? cuz that's delicious.

out of the options i chose taco hell, i mean bell. my mom took us there as kids every week and, as a kid, i loved it. but now i rarely eat fast food aside from chipotle. i live in a big city so quick cheap food is abundant. i rarely eat fast food like mcdonalds because, well its not really food. if i want cheap and fast i grab a slice of pizza or a sandwich from a deli.

i do eat fast food sometimes with other people, but if im choosing i never choose fast food. i'll choose the local mom & pop ovef fast food chains any chance i can.

I'm a McDonald's guy.

First off, I can eat super-unhealthy and still stay skinny. I have amazing metabolism.

Secondly, lots to choose from. I usually just stick with their sandwiches though.

But I'm curious. What happened to Grimace, Hamburglar, and all the rest? They were great.

I love Ronald, but I miss them. ;~;

Out of the options I chose The King and Taco Bell, but if there were any other choices I would choose steak 'n shake or chick-fil-a, but over these two I would say steak 'n shake.

I've never heard of jollibees, hesburger, or in-N-out.

There is a group of tomato farmers who live near me who took on taco bell by boycotting it. 

Well lets see. There is McDonalds, Burger King, Wendy's, and Taco Bell. Sadly the only places I had been to recently Are Mcdonalds and Burger King. I haven't been to the other two in about a year or two now. 

And for favorite mascot The Colonel I guess.

McDonald's for the chicken burgers and fries.

Hungry Jacks (Australia's equivalent of Burger King) for the other burgers.

KFC for chicken

Also, I wish we had In N Out and Taco Bell in Australia. Tried them in the US and really want it again.

I would probably have to say Mcdonalds and Subway are really high on the list probably 1st and second. Don't really like Taco Bell though. For the same reason, not a real fan of Pizza hut. Cause where I live the 2 things we have plenty of is Mexican food and pizza places. And in my opinion, the food that I get at the non chain Mexican and Pizza places, to me taste better.

Never been to a Carl's Jr or an In-N-Out. Always wanted to try one but I am from NJ. So unfortunately none of that for us East Coasters.

As for Mascots I am going to be the Odd Brony out and choose the Noid.

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly

Anyone who dare even implies that In-N-Out is better than Five Guys needs to be punched in the face right now. Okay, I like In-N-Out as much as you guys do but freaking Five Guys is 1000 times better.

Anyhoo, you wanna know what really kicks ass, though? Taco Bell. Seriously that stuff is pure garbage and it is delicious because of this.

No love for Hesburger?

http://www.hesburger.fi

I feel bad that I'm the only Finno in this board and NOBODY has heard of Hesburger sad.png I love Hesburger.

The spongmonkeys are a meme. You can see them on rather good (my fave!) they also have a song called hover bacon and look at my potato (warning: rathergood is nsfw)

http://www.rathergood.com/

post-19124-0-67721500-1380318746.jpg

I basically voted for everything the UK actually has. (McDonald's, Burger King and Subway) And Wendy's. Wendy's is awesome and it's a shame we don't have it.

As for mascots, I would say the king. Because, mah boi, this peace is what all true warriors strive for...

Edited by Mars Brownie

Taco Bell is my favorite. It's so...sloppy and messy and....good. I can eat pretty much anything there. I also love Subway and Wendy's. Then BK. I do prefer BK to McDonalds.

The King is the best mascot <3